June 2019 Y Vol. 34, #10 â˜Ž Priceless
YOGA Issue! Sylvie Gouin Program Director & Lead Teacher
Pursue your dream... Share your passion!
DHARMA YOGA Saturday mornings
200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program begins October 19
Nutrition by Nature
utrition by Nature was founded in 1986, formerly as Grannyâ€™s Natural Foods, and has been serving Kanata and Ottawa-Carleton ever since. We take pride in offering professional and up-to-date service while maintaining a personal touch. We are a familyrun business for two generations that strives to engage our customers to understand their needs. Over our many years of service in the community we believe the most effective way to provide longlasting solutions for the customers is to know them personally and educate them on healthy Kanchan & Linda eating, lifestyle and supplements. For these reasons, we go beyond quick-fix solutions.
In addition to our focus on individual consultations, we hold free seminars and product demos. We work hard to provide value to our customers and are grateful for the loyalty they have shown us.. In a world where information overloads, expectations for instant gratification, and an emphasis on the lowest possible prices are common place, making informed decisions on healthy lifestyles can be challenging. Simply put, we believe in providing sustainable value for our customers. While this includes offering products at affordable rates, it goes beyond low prices. We aim to provide honest advice and firstname.lastname@example.org recommendations to offer real solutions for our customers. We focus on consultations rather than transactions. Our role is to understand your issues and apply research-based findings to provide the best possible tools to live a healthy life. We have re-located to 462 Hazeldean Rd. Kanata where we feel we can serve our loyal customers and new customers in a friendly and knowledgeable way.
Water Universe Reverse osmosis & distilled water delivery in glass bottles Water related products, Purification & treatment systems 911 Richmond Rd. Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0G8
Call 613-729-9289 or 613-620-5330 email: email@example.com
Mastafa Mashkour Ph.D, M.Sc (owner) Applied Geophysics/Geotechnique
The fine print …
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. Published 11 months/year. Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner. Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.tone.ca • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • www.facebook.com/tonemagazine • www.instagram.com/tonemagazineottawa • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1 snail mail only
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Articles submitted to Tone Magazine may be adjusted for readability but major changes will be referred to the author or group responsible. Articles printed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor’s Group. Tone Magazine does not endorse or recommend any particular treatment protocol for readers. Tone Magazine supports informed decision making, and articles are included to enlighten and motivate readers. Readers are encouraged to discuss health-related issues with their health care providers. Tone Magazine believes readers should determine the best treatment protocol based on health care providers’ recommendations and their own needs, assessments and desires. The Publisher and Editor’s Group disclaim any responsibility or liability for either content of articles or advertising, and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse products or services included in articles or advertising in this publication, nor do the Publisher and Editor’s Group warrant or endorse any claims made by the writers or advertisers for such products or services.
Tone Advertising Rates …
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
Couple Survival Skills
7. Division of Work Couples must decide what distribution of out-ofhave been practising couple, marriage and family home and in-home work best fits their situation. counselling/coaching and mediation with over one 8. Sexual Openness and Independence thousand clients for the past two or three decades. Couples must decide on the level There are certain common themes of sexual commitment that best that keep reoccurring and specific suits their needs; i.e. whether to be s s techniques that seem to be highly llnes monogamous or to allow various e w successful with many of my clients. k o i n degrees of sexual independence. m s The following are some of the more frui useful skills, themes and techniques: Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. 1. Open Communication xie (Counselling and Mediation) ty Couples must talk effectively self Richard has been practising -esteem about themselves and their Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, t innermost feelings and each partner weigh Hypnotherapy and Mediation for must encourage his/her mate to do the past 25 years in Ottawa. COUNSELLING, COACHING the same. Richard by phone: (613) 234-5678. & HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE By e-mail: email@example.com 2. Expression of Love and Caring Couples must constantly enhance Richard M. Haney Ph.D.(Counselling), Hypnotherapist their ability to express love in order Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. to prevent the slow deterioration of (613) 234-5678 (613) 726-3636 (Counselling), Ph.D.(Counselling loving behaviour that often occurs Therapy), Individual Counselling/ Bank St. (in Centretown) Pinecrest Rd. over time. Couple Counselling/Family www.ottawahypnosis.com www.ottawacounselling.com 3. Sex and Sensuality Coaching, Counselling and Couples must constantly enhance Mediation Specialist. their sexual relations to maintain a rich, intimate partnership. Canadian Counselling and Mediation Services, Inc. Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3X1 4. Problem Solving Bank Street (On the Rideau Canal), 15 Couples must develop skills to solve Aylmer Avenue (Entrance around the the problems that inevitably arise in any corner, at the rear door, at 7 Galt Street) intimate relationship. 5. Negotiating and Compromise Phone: (613) 234-5678 (Bank Street Couples must master the art of location) negotiating effective compromises when Phone: (613) 726-3636 (West End Nepean they have differences of opinion. location) 6. Fair Fighting Couples must learn to fight fairly and, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, where possible, constructively. It is less dangerous to email@example.com; Website: www.ottawacounselling.com; fight than not to fight. www.ottawahypnosis.com
Experienced Yoga and Meditation teacher and practitioner
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa)
Private Groups and Public Sessions Inquire about Fall/Winter 2017 sessions Tara Vicckies, E-RYT www.tarametta.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Search for God groups Success for the soul Meditation, study and application in a small group format
(613) 731-4901 June 2019
Letting Go of Limitations
What are the Limiting Factors in Your Life?
o matter how far you have come in life, you still have limitations that may be blocking you from being all that you can be. Even if you are a billionaire, there will be things that no longer serve you and you can let go of. Some of us are more blocked or limited than others, but we all have limitations. And those limitations change. When one limitation is overcome, another is ready to take its place. Imagine a car that will only go 100 mph. The limitation is most likely the engine, but suppose you replace that engine with one capable of moving the car at 200 mph? Will the car go that fast? Probably not. The transmission might not be capable of 200 mph. If you replace the transmission, you will find out that the tires are now a limitation. Eventually, the engine becomes the limitation again that prevents the car from going faster. What are the limiting factors in your life? Could it be one of these:
THE MARVELS OF STEM CELL PRODUCTION Perhaps you have heard of the marvels of stem cell research and the wonders it achieves in providing correction and enhancing the function of the body’s performance Have you ever noticed that when you go on vacation to a sunny location that you relax and just feel good? This is the affect of light upon the body. Perhaps you have heard it said that we are light beings? It seems to me that it was a Korean scientist that proved the acupuncture meridian system of to be a network of “light tubules,” that meander through the fascia/ tissue of the body. What if I told you that a way has been discovered and patented that stimulates stem cell production of the body and it uses the heat of your body which is a portion of the light spectrum to do so, would you believe me? Well the future is here and we are all going to have to adjust our way of thinking of how we not only achieve well being, performance and improve body function but experience “youthing,” in the process. And guess what anyone can afford it. This is a quiet revolution that will dissolve old paradigms and you can not only experience it, you can be a part of it, if you want to. It’s a patented process that’s gaining momentum. It can’t be stopped and there is no competition. To deny the use of light to improve well- being would be to deny life itself.
• Purpose. If you don’t know what is important to you or what you are trying to accomplish, you are severely limited. You don’t know where or how to direct your attention and energy. • Self-awareness. It is easy to see the flaws in others, but almost impossible to see them within ourselves. Keep a journal and examine why you do the things you do. Ask a friend or family member for insight. • Courage. Most of us know what we need to do to resolve many of our challenges, but we just can’t get ourselves to consistently take action. Fear is often the culprit. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/16200654ba0130ba?projector=1&messagePartId=0.2
What is currently limiting your progress? Determine your limiting factors and begin accepting and then letting go of the blocks and limitations. Remember that once you solve that challenge, another limiting factor will take its place. Keep working on overcoming your limitations. It is a lifelong process that keeps life fun and interesting. Moira Hutchison Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com
Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www. WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
If this interests you, e-mail me at: email@example.com Love and Light! Doug Henderson PhD (2), ICQBT, Ordained Minister
Body as Temple
By Yola Dunne - Practitioner of the Healing and Shamanic Arts @ yoladunne.com
he body is our most sacred and intimate companion. It is the vehicle that carries us through the great adventure of life. It comes with us everywhere we go. Even when we dream and fly on the wings of imagination, the body is there to guide us back home, each and every time. Your body is a house of ancient wisdom and follows a rhythm that can be trusted. Feed yourself well. Take yourself for a gentle walk. Play in the water. Have fun! Listen to your cells and give them a voice. Know that all life speaks in simple ways. Listen to your body as if you were entering a quiet and pristine temple space - and let its wisdom and compassion guide you to greater harmony and unity within yourself. Take care of yourself. Not only with what you think is right, but what you have learned about yourself from experience and trial and error. What is right for one person may not be right for you. Have the courage to be in your body and to love being you. Cultivate reverence for who you are. Desire to be no one else but you. Be your natural self with confidence. Care for your temple with love and respect instead of bombarding it with judgement and criticism. Take a moment right now to say to yourself; “I love you. You are perfect exactly as you are”. Know that you are a living and breathing miracle. If you are reading this, then the spark of life has made itself at home within you. Isn’t that enough to bow to the magnificence of who and what you are? In love, light, and sacred relationship, Yola
VOICEWORK w it h DANIEL
✓ Activate your true vocal signature ✓ Magnify the sparkle in your voice ✓ Release public speaking jitters ✓ Enhance your teaching voice ✓ Captivate audiences with sonic cues ✓ Expand your innate vocal range
Spring programS at the oiCC
Head Start program For Women with Breast Cancer
Newly diagnosed with breast cancer? This fully funded program helps women feel less alone and confused, and much better prepared for what lies ahead. Next session starts May 8th and runs for 5 weeks
meditation many Ways Every Monday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm This is not your typical meditation class! We try out many ways to meditate – including writing and drawing, movement and stillness, guided and silent. There will always be the option to lie down and be still. $12/class
monthly nutrition Workshops Last Thursday of the month, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Informative seminars on HEALTHY EATING HABITS provided by our Naturopathic Doctors. $10/class
gentle Yoga Every Friday, 12:30 - 1:30 pm Enjoy quiet reflection and ease of movement in a unique unhurried yoga class. Open to anyone at any stage as well as caregivers. No experience in yoga necessary. $12/class
register for any of our programs at www.oicc.ca/programs Acupuncture • Hypnotherapy • Massage Therapy • Medical Care • Naturopathic Medicine • Physiotherapy • Psychotherapy • Reflexology • TCM • Yoga Therapy
• Accounting • Bookkeeping • Taxation • Strategies • Coaching • Payroll • HST • WSIB
361 Churchill Avenue N, Ottawa ON, K1Z 5C4 Telephone: 1 (613) 686-6650 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaserPaul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine 613-234-5758 email@example.com 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Call to book a lecture on Laser holistic dentistry and integrative medicine
DowntownDowntown and Alta Vista locations location
Saint Germain Foundation Ottawa From the Highest Octaves of Life Our Beloved Saint Germain has brought the Original Ascended Master Teachings on the “Laws of Life”, as a free gift of Love for all mankind. We welcome all interested individuals who wish to know more of this Original Ascended Master Teaching. For further information please call us at 613-834-8896.
700 March Road, Suite 200 613-254-2673 @innerrevolution.ca
By Ivy Xie-McIsaac, E-RYT200, YACEP oga Sūtras (III.2) tells us “A steady, continuous flow of attention directed towards the same point or region is meditation (dhyāna).” Zen is the Japanese way of saying the Chinese character 禅 (Chan). This in turn is the Chinese version of the Sanskrit word Dhyāna, which refers to meditative absorption. The same concept can be present in a different word as knowledge is passed down. Don’t be confused by labels. Learn to look at the essence! Spiritual practice is the understanding of living and dying. One form of spiritual practice is meditation. The attainment of health starts by strengthening the body. A strong sharp mind can help us reach the goal and meditation helps to attain such a mind. The mind, like a horse tends to wander here and there. It is very hard to yoke. Yoga is the art of yoking. Meditation practice is a very important form of traditional Yoga practice. Let the mind observe and perceive information from the body, as to awaken the connection between body and mind. Most of us don’t like to practice meditation. We might see a lot of stuff in the mind and we are pulled in different directions. When we see our mind wandering around, that’s actually a good sign for meditation. This means we begin to be aware of what’s going on in the mind rather than neglecting it. When this awareness begins, then it’s possible to do the next step. Through the exercise of meditation, we learn how to guide our senses instead of letting them be in charge and gradually we are able to concentrate on the goal we choose even in a critical situation. Meditation is a way to sharpen the mind and strengthen the 6th Chakra – the Brow Chakra. When this Chakra is firmly established, the brain will have a bigger capacity to receive more information and we will
Join Ivy for the 50H Yin Yoga Teacher Training Begins on June 10
have better memory. It also helps us broaden our perspective and enable us to identify signs from the body, so we know what we can work on. Wishingtree Yoga is offering a 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training starting June 10, 2019. Ivy’s geography background and travel have given her a unique perspective. Her book A Complete Yoga Manual is a bridge between east and west, modern and ancient, theory and practice. The book is available at Singing Pebble Books. For more information please visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca or contact Wishingtree Yoga at firstname.lastname@example.org Kirtan at Wishingtree Yoga is on Sunday, June 9 @ 1:00pm. See you there!
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
613.836.2355 • www.kaivalya.ca Offices in Hull & Stittsville
Empower Your Life-Path!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR: • EMOTIONAL/PHYSICAL PAIN • GRIEVING • RELATIONS • REGRESSIONS • WEIGHT • ADDICTIONS • STRESS • ENERGY LEVEL • HEALING THE PAST .
» Lynne Cardinal
PH D. EASTERN PHILOSOPHY, NGH CERTIFIED HYPNOTIST, COACH, TEACHER
The Mystical Yoga
came to yoga not through the postures, but through meditation. I always sensed that there was more to life than meets the eye. I carried fundamental questions from a very young age, such as what is life, do I have a soul and why am I here? I looked at all that surrounded me -- trees, lakes, birds, people, fears, impulses, joy, sadness -- and they all seemed to be a mystery. I read books on philosophy, contemplative practices, and in them I found answers, they made sense to me. Those philosophies invited me to look inside. Yoga offered a clear path, and I was particularly fond of the profound Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Yoga is above all else a philosophy, a spiritual practice. Many of us have a natural sense or intuition that love and kindness are of the essence. That we are essentially one big family. Yoga provided me with a clear path towards integrating this in my life.
I spent 15 years in India, studying eastern philosophy, meditating long hours daily, and at times all night. I discovered that meditation works. It changed me on a cellular level. I felt lighter, freer. I also discovered my mind, consisting of a network of ideas, memories, and fears; a minefield that is complex and carries all the hurt I ever had in life and originating also from other life times. This discovery of mind is essential for in our very own mind we carry veils and hurdles, preventing
us from living our potential. I admit that at times I felt hopeless, I felt the limitations of my mind and it seemed endless. Then I saw shifts in my entire being, which felt like shedding a skin and I felt refreshed, happier and clearer. The process continued for decades. Having taken various trainings in the many years of my life, I can say that the philosophy of yoga is my base. Its effect has deepened throughout the years, and continues to do so. I can see myself deepening this process until the end of my life. Why? Because it is deeply satisfying. Because it is opening to the Truth, to possibilities I never knew existed. The path of meditation and yoga is pure, simple and clear. It leads to “Adaar”, an inner ground and stability that enables me today to face the challenges of life in a grounded way. Yoga states that our essence is free. As we access more and more of this freedom, we can look at the world with the clear understanding that it’s slowly evolving. That everyone has to follow their paths or ways. That we may be a source of inspiration for some, but that in the end it is personal work and that everyone needs to get to it in their own way. I have been helped by many wonderful teachers. As the saying goes, we’re all walking up the mountain. We need to walk by ourselves, but it is good to get a hand from time to time, as I’ve had. Walking towards freedom, love, liberation. If you need a hand in the process, I would gladly help guide you, to be part of your journey. Lynne Cardinal sees clients individually and she offers group classes and workshops. She has offered Stress Management, Resilience and Burnout Prevention workshops in the government and private sectors for over 30 years. She is also a Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She is certified by Dr. Weiss in Past-Life Regression and she has a PhD (alternative) in Eastern Philosophy from India. She has studied extensively with Thomas Hübl on Transparent Communication and Principles of Transformation and Healing and Trauma work, and she also trained with Diane Hamilton in Conflict Resolution. For more information call 613.836.2355 or www.kaivalya.ca email@example.com
Breakthrough in Energy Healing
Preparation for Yoga
Offering Quantum-Touch Therapy Hands-on Prive Sessions and Training
In Ottawa serving Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec and through the use of Distant Healing technique, Skype and the rest of the world.
Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch® Therapy Practitioner/Instructor, Certified Law of Attraction Coach, Certified Facilitator: Open Space Technology, and Small Group Processes
oga is one of the best forms of exercise available for us human beings whether we are 3 years old or a senior choosing to have flexibility and strength in our bodies. However, we have all discovered that when we start a program we may find that we have a lot of discomfort if we have not been physically active in terms of stretching and using our muscles more strenuously. In fact, I’ve worked with clients who have decided to begin a new exercise program, even a yoga program, and because of the pain they just stop. I’ve worked with many of these clients after they’ve decided that they just can’t do it on their own. I’ve seen them with such stiffness and lack of flexibility in their hip joints, that after a few yoga classes, they are almost immobilized. The pain can be due to injuries to the joints in their legs and arms, sometimes it’s their feet, the lower back and the abdominals.
LAW of Attraction Life Coaching Practice Are you feeling stuck in your life and not able to make a decision regarding a major change, based on the theories of the Law of Attraction and the concept that we create our lives moment by moment, we use processes and techniques to change our current thoughts and preconceived ideas to begin creating the life we want rather than the life we thought we had to live. Using proven tools and fun, uplifting processes, clients discover within themselves that which will bring them the levels of satisfaction and fulfillment in their lives, whether it be their career, relationships, lifestyles, abundance. Everything becomes possible with LoA Coaching with Aileen McKenna at Aileen’s Oasis 45 minutes to one hour in length Give me a call at 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751 or Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Quantum-Touch® Practitioner Certified Quantum-Touch® Instructor Associate Polarity Practitioner Law of Attraction Certified Coach Certified Aromatherapist
613-228-2272 • 613-795-3751
email@example.com • firstname.lastname@example.org www.aileensoasis.com • www.quantumtouch.com
Sometimes, even those embarking upon a walking program, if they’ve not been walking much for a while, they can experience pain in their various joints, and in the bottoms of their feet. I recommend that before you start a new exercise program, you come to have work done on all your joints and muscles that will help your body to be more able to stretch and exert more stress when you are pushing your back to stretch further, or your feet to be able to take you for those first longer walks. Clients preparing to take vacation where they may need to walk more than they would be at home, enjoy having work done particularly on their feet, legs and hip joints, so that they can go on vacation feeling confident that their lower body will be ready for the extra exertion of walking on uneven surfaces, longer distances, and in places where you can’t just stop when you want to, you need to return to your hotel, your cruise ship, or your tour bus. Give yourself the gift of having a loose and fit, painfree body.
Aileen M. McKenna is a Certified QT Instructor and Practitioner, certified as the first Canadian instructor in June 2004. She has taught classes to 1,000s of students across Canada, in the Caribbean and Scotland and sees 100s of clients annually in her private clinic in Ottawa. Aileen is certified as an Open Space Technology facilitator, and a facilitator of small groups. She offers workshops in other energy work, including Grounding and the Art of Creating Sacred Space. Aileen has been offering energy healing in the Ottawa area for more than 25 years, initially with Polarity therapy and Cranio-Sacral prior to learning Quantum-Touch® therapy. Aileen is now a Certified Law of Attraction Coach, since October 2018. You can reach her at 613228-2272, at 613-795-3751, and by e-mail at email@example.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can check out her website at www.aileensoasis. com, her blogsite at www.wellnessunlimited.ca and the Quantum-Touch website at www.quantumtouch.com
Healing the Fear of Engulfment by Amâeil, Energy Psychotherapy and Ascension Healing
inding the balance in togetherness can be tough. You want connection but sometimes it just feels like too much. Spending extended time with your partner/ spouse makes you anxious – it’s smothering. If this describes how you feel, then unlike many who fear abandonment, you fear being engulfed. For you, the childhood wounds of not having had your needs met was just as painful as for anyone else. You felt unacknowledged too. However, this didn’t come about because you felt the void of your parents, but rather because you felt dominated. Not being able to be respected as separate from your parent, with your own voice, needs, and choices, was stifling and hurtful. What you learned is that there was no room for you! If left unhealed, this power imbalance makes it difficult for you to commit to your relationship. You’re more apt to want to come and go, likely triggering your partner into their fear of being alone. You feel safer if you can create distance by being rigid or hostile. You covet your privacy to the point of secrecy, and too many questions anger you. Too much affection or exuberance can embarrass or overwhelm you. You expect your partner to meet your needs, but giving and receiving for you can be stressful and feels more like an obligation. At the core, what you most fear is losing yourself – again! To heal this you have to be willing to confront being vulnerable and gradually give a little more of
yourself. If you give of yourself freely, nothing is being taken from you without you exercising your choice. That’s what you’ve wanted all along. So stretch yourself and talk a little longer, share more of your feelings honestly, and soften more into each cuddle. It begins though with being vulnerable with yourself and feeling your own emotions. Then you can reclaim yourself, and at last, feel power-full! Want gentle healing support? 19 yrs. experience: intuitive energy education, counselling & multi-dimensional ascension healing. Appointments in person or skype/ phone 613-253-2888. Free newsletter, free resources: www. AwakeningtheTruthWithin.com Melinda Urban 2019 www.MelindaUrban.com
Level I Certificate Training weekend based on the new updated model Saturday and Sunday, June 29th and 30th, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Aileen’s Oasis Information and Registration Aileen McKenna email@example.com or www.aileensoasis.com • www.quantumtouch.com 613-228-2272, by cell at 613-795-3751 In a few short hours you will learn how to run energy using meditation and special breathing techniques that will allow you to heal yourself, your friends, family, plants and animals. In fact, by the time you have your lunch break on the first day, you will have created amazing results. You will be learning from the first Canadian Quantum-Touch Instructor, with an amazing record.
Are you looking for non-intrusive way to eradicate negative emotions: fear, anxiety, panic attacks, post-traumatic stress, sadness etc? Tired of medications with side effects? A 30-minute session for only $40 (tax in). Ask about other package deals Lise Desjardins 613-795-1469
Pesi Shroff firstname.lastname@example.org www.zgoldenlight.com
The Akashic Records Demystified Part I
T Krista uses her psychic mediumship gifts of clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance, to provide you with the unique opportunity of connecting to your Masters, Teachers and Higher Self.
he Akashic Records are a healing realm made up of Akasha: the primary substance. This substance is Light, the essential life force as it exists, before our thoughts and feelings step in to alter it. It can be viewed as both a presence and a healing force. The Akashic Records light beings are nonintrusive by nature and will never impose themselves upon us. Even under the most desperate of circumstances, they will never interfere with our choices. Rather, the energy of the Akashic Records responds to our call and desire for assistance from the heart when it is in pain and supports us ... in a very loving and non-judgemental way. The very foundation when working within the Akashic Records is to become aligned with ourselves ... our soul. Spiritual healing can be interpreted generally, as healing from the perspective of one’s soul. As an infinite manifestation resource tool, the Akashic Records are a dimension of consciousness, that contains the vibrational record of every soul and its individual journey. There are two components to everyone’s set of Records. The first being the fixed and the second being the evolving. The fixed aspect is the essential pattern of one’s soul, which can be understood as the DNA of who everyone is at the level of one’s soul. This is what I communicate as ... the soul-level truth about you -- who you truly are in your human journey through time and space. The second part of one’s set of Akashic Records, is the lifetimes you experience as you become aware of the true soul nature of yourself. It is here, that you will find the ever-evolving Records of the human experiences you have had, are having and will continue to have ... as you move forward on your soul’s journey and awakening. I invite you to join me at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s where I will use my psychic mediumship gifts of clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance, to provide you with the unique opportunity of connecting to your Masters, Teachers and Higher Self. You may contact me at (613) 612-5028, or by email at kristadunlop0401@ gmail.com. Feel free to also visit my web site: www.soul-2-soul.ca Namaste! Krista Dunlop, Akashic Records Consultant
SensoriMotor Repatterning Pain-free optimized living
The mind has a limited resource of neural drive (energy) available to create a perfectly functioning body. The mind will prioritize dysfunction in organs, diverting neural drive from muscles to imbalances in organs and related meridians. Previous injuries, scars from surgery, emotional trauma and stress can all cause dysfunction. SMR corrects the root cause of dysfunction, fixing chronic symptoms indefinitely. Covered by extended health plans that include Massage Therapy.
Sri Chinmoy Answers SELF-DISCOVERY through
THE FOUNDATION FOR SHAMANIC STUDIES a non-profit public charitable and educational organization
Relaxation, concentration & meditation Developing calmness, confidence & poise S Creating a life of inspiration & happiness S S
Offered as a free community service by students of Sri Chinmoy.
Question: How can I create peace in my life?
The Way of the Shaman
Shamanic Journeying, Power & Healing The Basic Workshop in Core Shamanism
July 13-14 Toronto Sept 14-15 Peterborough Sept 21-22 Ottawa/Almonte Led by Glenn Campbell
Faculty Member, Foundation for Shamanic Studies During this experiential workshop, participants are introduced to Core Shamanism, the basic methods used by shamans to enter non-ordinary reality for problem solving and healing. Particular emphasis is on the classic shamanic journey, as well as on shamanic divination and healing. A practical, enjoyable workshop, even for beginners! For more information or to register, contact Glenn at email@example.com
Free Ongoing Classes
Call for dates & locations: 613-422-0308
Is offering Michael Harner's
905 655-6756 www.shamanspiritpath.com
SRI CHINMOY: You cannot have peace in your outer life unless and until you have first established peace in your inner life. It is in the inner world that everything starts. Early in the morning, if you treasure a few divine thoughts before coming out of your home, then these thoughts will enter into your outer life as energising, fulfilling realities. Early in the morning, before you enter into the hustle and bustle of life, you should meditate regularly for fifteen minutes or half an hour. Then when you come out of your house into the world, you will be well protectedâ€”not with armour but with divine thoughts, divine ideas and a divine goal. When we mediate properly, we are bound to feel peace of mind. We are also bound to feel that we have a very large heart, which can house the entire world. We will feel spontaneous joy. Sometimes we may not know where this joy is coming from, but it actually comes from our own meditation. Deep within us there is eternal silence, peace and poise. When we are absolutely calm and quiet, we see that the inner life offers us its own energy. Our human mind may not understand this energy because it does not originate in the mind. It is our heart that receives this energy from the soul. During deep meditation, only the heart operates. The activity of the mind is totally silenced. The heart identifies with peace, and inside this peace we cultivate the inner truth and grow into the inner light. Unless and until we have peace deep within us, we can never hope to have peace in the outer world. You and I create the world by the vibrations that we offer to it. If we can invoke peace and then offer it to somebody else, we will see how peace expands from one to two persons, and gradually to the world at large. Peace will come about in the world from the perfection of individuals. If you have peace, I have peace, and he and she have peace, then automatically universal peace will dawn. Visit www.srichinmoylibrary.com for further writings by Sri Chinmoy.
LUCASNAULT ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO
Live Blood Analysis Live Blood Analysis is the process of looking at live blood sample through the microscope in order to help the patient arrive at their optimum level of health. Through looking at indicators within the blood we can determine how well the body is handling daily stressors (such as environmental toxins, diet and lifestyle, mental/emotional stressors, medical treatments and procedures etc) and what needs to be done in order to bring the body back into balance. It is a preventative tool that is an extremely useful to bring the body back to its optimum state of functioning. Nutrition Counseling Nutrition Counseling refers to the process of understanding the unique way that each person’s body functions and works at its optimum. Various measures are then implemented in order to bring about balance and health in the patient. A number of methods are used in order to bring forth a deeper sense of health and well being including diet, lifestyle, herbs, minerals, vitamins and minerals. FAQs: LIVE CELL MICROSCOPY What is it? Around the world, the blood is known as ‘the river of life.’ That is because the blood transports oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells and carries wastes away from them. By projecting a small drop of blood from the tip of a finger on to a darkfield microscope I am able to see my clients blood ecology. What can it tell me? The human body is constantly trying to achieve homeostasis, or, simply put, balance. In conjunction with a nutritional assessment, live cell microscopy can be used to help clients work towards optimal nutritional wellness by detecting possible imbalances such as: • nutritional • hormonal • oxidativestress (free radicals) • liver stress • microbial activity • under-oxygenation • immune stress • over-active or under-active digestion The live cell microscopist then works with the client to design a nutritional and lifestyle plan that supports the body as it attempts to regain optimal balance. Darpan Ahluwalia, R.H.N,C.B.A Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Herbalist, Homeopath, Formulator/ Educator, Certified Live Blood Analyst, Product Knowledge Expert with over 16 years experience! Call to book an appointment: Manotick Natural Market 6136921484 www.totalnutritiondivaoncall.com *Enquire within for insurance coverage!
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Climate Change and the Sixth Extinction
Ian Prattis n the spring of 2019 the UN committee on Biodiversity and Environmental Science issued a startling video with a report over 1,000 pages, which showed that one million of the planet’s species were facing rapid extinction by humans. It projects that, without co-operative global action, major biodiversity losses will continue to 2050 and beyond. Added to this list are – oceanic overfishing, burning of fossil fuel, land and water pollution and invasive species. This 2019 report rings an alarm yet indicates that the world can actually reverse this crisis. A major block to such optimism is that climate denial is a baseline for Republicans in the US. They are unlikely to see any responsibility or reason to co-operate with any global agenda. Their divisiveness does not allow constructive contributions to emerge that can stave off the extinction of species. What is lacking are the practical solutions for government, business and communities. Alarms do not cut it anymore, particularly as drastic planetary change leaves organisms – including us - little time to adapt.
The 2019 UN video and Report confirmed the radical views of Elizabeth Kolbert who wrote The Sixth Extinction in 2014. The six-mile-wide asteroid that slammed into Earth 66 million years ago wiped out the dinosaurs and many other species. This was the fifth time that events almost eradicated life on Earth. The difference between the five prior extinctions on Planet Earth, and the imminent sixth, is that the present extinction is due to humans as the agents of mass destruction. Kolbert makes it very clear that the acceleration of the Sixth Extinction is mainly driven by the consequences of CO2 pouring into the atmosphere. The world is changing faster than species can adapt – and that includes us. Are we likely to rein in our economic growth, our carbon emissions and toxic pollution? Paul Ehrlich in 2014 wryly states, “In pushing other species to extinction, humanity is busy sawing off the limb on which it perches.” I do not think the UN in 2019 offered solutions – just alarms, while the world carries on with life as usual. This is unfortunate as “life as usual” is no longer an option when the carbon cabal holds all the cards. The corporate oligarchy continues to promote propaganda to the tune of 200 million dollars per year to bring down the “bogus” climate change agenda. Their organization is presently paying selected scientists to promote the position that the existing evidence on climate change does not support crisis warnings. This is a bought and sold lie. Everyone knows the lack of truth – the US government, oil and gas companies, industrialists, politicians and so on – all know the truth. To keep the bottom line of profits in their favor, they are willing to accept that human civilization would be destroyed in the not so far future. I ponder on MLK’s quote: “The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.”
FEELING GREAT MATTERS
FeelingGreatMatters.com -In Your Workplace -In Your Relationship -In Your Own Skin
SACHA HORVATH, M.A., CCC 613-324-3120
Alarm By Luke Michael Howard
Clinical Hypnotist Owner of LUKEnosis Hypnosis
magine this if you will. You’re at home, maybe you’re in an apartment block like myself, and some idiot sets off the fire alarm. So it starts ringing and ringing and ringing. And you can do a couple of things here. You can figure out hey, I’m in danger, fire alarm’s getting off, I go all the way down to the bottom of the building. Could be your office building as well, exit the building, let the fire people come and check out things are okay, and reset the fire alarm. Or you could figure this is just bullshit, nonsense, someone is being an idiot, and you could just wait. So, let’s say you just wait. And the alarm keeps getting louder and louder and not going out anytime soon. Now you could just leave, come back 5-10 minutes, 15 minutes later, when the fire people have come and reset the alarm, or you could just continue to stay in the building as the alarm gets louder and louder and louder and louder telling you to do something now. See, you got one or two choices. You can stay when the alarm is going louder and louder and louder, and becoming more annoying, or you could just leave. Even if it is a false alarm, go grab yourself a coffee, go for a walk, just leave the building, make sure you’re safe, then come back 10, 15 minutes later. Five people have come. The
alarm has stopped. Pain, anxiety is a lot like that. It’s an alarm that goes off all the time. Now, if you leave the building, that alarm keeps getting louder and louder, and you don’t know if it’s the same alarm that’s been going off for some time now or if it’s a new alarm. Just don’t know. I don’t know if to restarted it. That’s a lot like anxiety, or a lot like pain. That alarm is trying to give you a signal to do something in the moment. Leave the situation, move, go somewhere else for a while. So when you come back, the alarm’s re-set, and the alarm has stopped, and it will only go off again if there’s danger. But if you stay in the apartment, if you stay in your house, if you stay in the building, the alarm goes on and on and on, and it never quite shuts down. Does it? Just leave the building. Take a break. Let it reset. See you have this thing inside an alarm bell if you will. Sometimes it can protect you, but sometimes it can overprotect you. And if the alarm is going on over and over again, and never stopped 24/7, 365 days a year, it is putting you in fight or flight. The whole time releasing too much adrenaline into your system. You don’t know what is real danger, and what is perceived danger. Because the alarm’s been going on, off the whole time. You don’t know what is real, and what’s a real danger, what’s a real fire, get the hell out of the building versus just some idiot that keeps setting off the fire alarm. Because you never take a step away to allow it to reset. That alarm bells are only good to keep you protected
You Can Lose Weight Without Painful Surgery Are you having trouble Losing Weight, Keeping it off & Killing Evil Cravings? Then Dr. Luke Michael Howard can help you even when nothing else has worked. With he's specialist brand of Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis all the way from the UK. Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis, is a Hypnosis Weight Loss Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 17 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed over eaters into empowered, slim & in control people in just 5 sessions. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 80% success rate. This is incredible when you think that Weight Watchers are only about 30% successful at best. This Powerful Non-surgical procedure has been well documented or FOX,CBS & ABC News as well as the Dr Oz Show.
Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Hypnoband Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress.” Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from Lapband hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of Losing Weight is available locally. The bad news there usually is a three to four week waiting list for an appointment but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for
“I walked out 25lbs Lighter!” Kate had been over weight for the majority of her life- nearly 27 YEARS! She had tried every type of Weight Loss Gimmick, Diets, Supplements, Gym Memberships even Personal Trainers but nothing worked, until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promised I would do a testimonial for you. Here it is: The hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I lost 25lbs I have not eaten at timmies...I have had NO DESIRE TOO!!! It really has changed my life!” Check out more testimonials at: www.lukenosis.com you can contact Dr. Luke at 613-878-5874 to arrange an appointment.
from revolution, and it goes off for revolution. When we get confronted with a lion, tiger, or a bear, we get that shot of adrenaline, fight, flight, or freeze, and would act accordingly to it. And as soon as that bear, that tiger, that lion disappeared, so would our adrenaline fight, flight, or flight response? If we stayed there the whole time, it’d be going on and on and on and on over and over again. And if the lion or tiger disappeared it was still going on over and over again, it would actually be protecting us anymore, it will be causing us more harm, because there’d be no fright, but will be dumping shit loads of adrenaline into the system all the time [inaudible 00:04:29] all muscle wasting. And we won’t be able to tell difference between get the hell out of here here’s a real threat versus it’s just modern society and I’m imagining something inside my head. I’m imagining it so vividly inside my head that it feels real. So you become locked in that matrix. That matrix of the mind, if you will. Inbuilt in you, inbuilt in me
is a mechanism to protect us. It’s called that gut. That gut feeling, it’s been there for millions of years of evolution. You don’t need to think it, you don’t need to feel it. You just need to act upon it. For where in your life, could this metaphor be applicable? Where is it that you need to step away to allow that alarm to reset? So, it’s a protective part, but not an overprotective part. Because it’s the protective part that keeps us safe, the overprotective part even though its intention is well ends up causing more harm and more damage. Food for thought. Always Believe, Luke Michel Howard PhD Ottawa Clinical Hypnotist www.lukenosis.com
SHOP - EAT - SAMPLE - BREATHE - DO YOGA
ARE YOU READY TO NAMASLAY ALL DAY?
The Ottawa Yoga & Wellness Show features 100 vendors big and small who are selling, sampling and exhibiting goods, foods and services in various health and wellness categories. Get a massage, sample new foods, shop retail, win prizes, take part in free yoga classes - and so much more! Come to the show, bring a friend, bring your yoga mat and hang out! Spend the day shopping, eating, and sweating in our Yoga Zen Zone. There’s plenty to do, and plenty to see. Kids are always welcome too! The Yoga & Wellness Show is growing! Since 2016 the show has attracted thousands of yoga and health enthusiasts.
PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Follow us on Facebook or contact email@example.com OTTAWA GURDJIEFF STUDY GROUP www.gurdjieffottawa.ca is a Foundation connected group. We invite you to join us as we study and work practically with the system of G.I. Gurdjieff, in exchanges, inner work, Movements/Music, and creative activities. Call us for more information at 613-746-6547 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org SRI AUROBINDO STUDY GROUP. A new group is forming in order to study Sri Aurobindo and The Mother’s writings. email@example.com IS IMPROVED COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOUR RESOLVE FOR 2019?We are here to mentor and celebrate your progress. Percolators Toastmasters Breakfast Club meeting every second and fourth Friday morning 9:15-11:30 at The Best Western 1274 Carling Ave. Restaurant. Contact Muriel (819) 827-1274 or (613) 298-3557
• Ascension Healing
IF YOU HATE NUMBERS … You’ll love Captain Number Cruncher. Providing solutions in accounting, taxation, and services. www.numetrica.city 613 266-7013. 2435 Holly Lane, Ottawa, K1S 7P2
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China & Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH. Akashic Records & Destiny Card Readings. Certified Angel Card Reader™. Reiki Master & Teacher. 12 Strand DNA Activation. Voted one of A-Channel Viewer’s Choice for Ottawa’s Best Psychic. 613-591-6901 firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/patriciavlacroix
• People NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492.
• Schools THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES and Spiritual Development is all online! Become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist or Animal Reiki Practitioner/Trainer. www.canadiannaturotherapies.com
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.alexalbert.ca
• Animal Communication JULIE OLIVEIRA, certified AC. Identify emotional and behavioural issues, and messages. Visit: www.petstereo.com Email: email@example.com
NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
• Astrology JUDY JIBB, Astrology Ottawa, MA Cultural Astronomy and Astrology (2016), Cert.F. Astol.S (1986), www.judyjibb.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org 613 304 4255 EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at email@example.com CAROL KERWIN, Astrologer providing Natal Chart Readings. Understand the cycles of your life so you can work consciously with them. 613-220-3314, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aura Healing RELEASING PAIN AT THE SOURCE. Home visit. Beau, 613-422-5606
SV AYURVEDA. Support for gut and digestive recovery. Consultations, therapeutic cooking classes, SVA Vibrational Therapy sessions. www.vibrationofbalance. weebly.com. Marie Amram 613-415-1139
• Ayurveda (Holistic)
VAIDYA HEMANT GUPTA MD Ayurveda, DNM Only Ayurvedic Physician in Ottawa Area. 35 years of Experience Consultation, Therapies, Courses holisticayurveda.ca, email@example.com Phone: 613 422 0936
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
• Beauty and Health
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal
TRACY MONTGOMERY is a somatic sexuality educator who offers erotic learning to those who want to expand their capacity for pleasure, love and joy, heal the wounds of sexual abuse and explore the intersection of sex and spirit. www.tracymontgomery.ca | 613-413-1216
CHRISTOPHER BARHAM, Certified Akashic Consultant. www.crystalhearthealing.org. 819-708-5876, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160.
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist email@example.com or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-240-9716 JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
• BodyWork BODYWORK FOR WOMEN, Pain esp. from Surgery-cosmetic, Mastectomy, Scars, Swelling, Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciatis, Neck Problems, Back Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Issues, Limited Mobility, Incontinence, Injuries, Breast Health, www. monikatinneberg.ca, 613-857-7031
SEVEN SISTERS is about a remarkable seed chase that is combined with the reclamation of lost heritage and culture of the Wabanaki people. This book and others on farming and gardening practices are available at www. earthhavenlearning.ca
• Bowen Therapy BOWEN THERAPY OTTAWA, Westboro. Certified, Advanced practitioner. Pain relief, and more. Gentle touch powerful healing, Lyn@BowentherapyOttawa.ca www.Bowentherapyottawa.ca 613-762-4979. Insurance receipts available.
BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 email@example.com NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 firstname.lastname@example.org
INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: email@example.com or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Coaching LAW OF ATTRACTION COACHING with Aileen McKenna, Certified LoA Coach www. aileensoasis.com creates the space where clients become personally empowered. I coach people who feel stuck in their lives, in general, or particularly in their careers, relationships, home and home life. This may be about old issues, dealing with difficult decisions, and/or about changing habits that seem to create dissatisfaction. Call for more information and/or for an appointment. Clients express their satisfaction with the work, and their greater comfort and success in their relationships, their careers, and homes. Call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or 613-7953751, check in at www.aileensoasis.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Chakra/Aura Balancing THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minute Chakra/ Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arc-ange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
• Chakra In Motion Rhythm for your Soul CHAKRADANCE™ is a powerful and authentic healing dance. Using spontaneous dance, guided imagery that resonates deeply with each chakra. www.chakrainmotion.com Bernie Young email@example.com
• Children ICU-INSPIRING CHILDREN UNIVERSALLY – Reading blindfolded helps children become happier, more confident and academically successful | Crystal Medicine Centre | 613-4358678 | 1572 Stittsville Main Street, Stittsville, ON | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538 ARE YOU A MIDLIFE WOMAN STRUGGLING WITH GRIEF? Let Anne DeButte, Author & Grief Coach guide you on your journey. Avoid common pitfalls that can keep you stuck. Learn new tools with Reconnect-from-Grief.com
• Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512.
WE HAVE WHAT YOU NEED. Whether you are looking for career guidance, self-improvement, or self-empowerment, we have someone to help. Call today and see how we can help you. Mention this ad for your 1/2 hour free consult. 613-859-5389 www.ceconsultingcanada.com
IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH - The Grail Message, by Abd-ru-shin, is a three-volume spiritual work that teaches us about the cosmic laws that not only govern nature but all of Creation. It also gives clear explanations about our place and responsibility as we journey through life. This work addresses the individual human being regardless of race, creed or nationality; it reveals the true meaning of life and opens the door to true happiness and lasting inner peace. Orders : 1-877-7623077- email@example.com- grail-message.com
THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca
sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, email@example.com By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, firstname.lastname@example.org Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Registered psychotherapist and Jungian Analyst. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. email@example.com
REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613236-8852 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her website is www.sherryharriscounselling. com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $140. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication, depression, emotional dependency, infidelity, loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/ Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual.
ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY MA CCC, RP) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613-2959987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling.ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl toning. For women, female youth,and children only. www.healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow. com SIGNY FRIDRIKSSON COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY M.A. (Counselling and Spirituality). Feeling stuck? Improve relationships,clarify goals, manage stress, and increase well-being. I offer calm & nonjudgmental listening, empathy and respect in a safe, supportive environment. Couples, families and individuals. signyfridrikssoncounselling.ca 613-864-5222 email@example.com
PAMELA HOLM, Registered Psychotherapist, Cert. Music Therapist. Expressive and receptive methods of healing. Spiritually oriented. Children through seniors. Range of issues and conditions. www.DeepSoulSinging.com and Deep Soul Energetics. 613-829-1556. firstname.lastname@example.org
FEEL LIGHTER! Intuitively & compassionately clarifying & clearing the root cause of your concerns. Specializing in stubborn patterns. Energy psychotherapy, ascension education & 12-dimensional clearing. Individuals, couples, children. In person/ by phone. www.MelindaUrban.com
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for selfhealing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY, Energy Healing, Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: email@example.com
CRYSTAL MODALITIES for relaxation, energy clearing and balance. CCH, CRM Crystalspiritowl@gmail.com 613-355-1832
• Crystal Shamanism CRYSTAL SHAMANIC PRACTITIONER, Crystal Healer, Psychic Intuitive, IET master instructor certified Yoga Teacher. Intuitive/psychic guidance given during Shamanic Healing sessions to better help you along your journey. Crystal layouts, chakra clearings, journeying and more. Sessions for children, teens, adults and animals. I also offer Crystal workshops, home crystal jewellery parties, psychic circles, meditation sessions, retreats. Contact: Sylvie_ Reardon@hotmail.com, Facebook: VieYoga and Crystal Shamanic Healing, 613-852-4963.
• Crystals CRYSTAL MEDICINE CENTRE – Crystal Store, Workshops, Training, Healing Sessions | 1572 Stittsville Main Street, Stittsville, ON | 613-435-8678 | www.crystalmedicine.ca| firstname.lastname@example.org
ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com
613-235-9813 counselling@lucdumouchel. com
CREATIVE COACHING SERVICES, Vanessa Coplan B.A., OCADA, M.A. www.vcoplan.ca, email@example.com. Living Your Art, Creating Your Life; Helping You Connect The Dots. 45 minute individual sessions. $65 ea. 3 sessions for $150
PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC. www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886 ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
• Dreams ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Registered psychotherapist and Jungian Analyst. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. email@example.com
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine
COMBINING THE WISDOM OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE, EFT and the Five Elements Theory, to assist healing of the body, mind and spirit through gentle touch including tools and techniques that you do yourself to help strengthen and align your energies. Certified Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner. Helene Anne Fortin – Tel: 819 459.2161
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781. LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets email@example.com 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC, RP — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987 ENERGY HEALING, CranioSacral Therapy, Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation BURNHAM SYSTEMS FACIAL REJUVENATION is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Gayle Mickelson 613 422 5701
• Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Foot Care NURSING FOOT CARE - IN HOME OR IN CLINIC. Sterilized individually packaged tools, best practices in clinical assessment, infection
control, privacy and technologies. Pampered Mani/Pedi, advanced & diabetic Most insurance up to 80% & Veterans 100% SoftSoles.ca 613-621-0012 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gardening/Landscaping SPARKY TRINE SHAMANIC SUPPORT: Planning, planting, problem-solving, messages and negotiations. https://sparkytrine.wixsite.com/adventures email@example.com
• Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Hair Analysis HAIR ANALYSIS AND NUTRITIONAL BALANCING. Boost the potential of your mind, body and spiritual development through Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing. A total healing system that is a formula for anyone who is looking for improved health and wellness. email: email@example.com
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healer INTUITIVE HEALING SPECIALIST NOW IN OTTAWA Physical, Mental, Psychological, Emotional, Past lives, Body, Mind, Spirit, Soul cleanse, Fears, Pain management. email@example.com 613 821 4809
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
• Herbalism THE BEST OF NATURE’S CERTIFIED HERBALIST, Miranda V Martel. Herbal Services: Herbal Spa treatments, Consultations for Balancing Health, Workshops, Walks and Remedies www. thebestofnature.ca Call: 705-561-5365 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE, ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY, EFT and PSYCHOTHERAPY to release blocks and empower you to Live your Best Life. Individual and couple sessions. Catherine McLenaghan, Registered Psychotherapist. www.energywellspring.com. Anxiety, depression trauma, life transitions etc. Insurance receipts. Call 613-730-0411
technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Dental Hygiene
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 830-0487. Consultations & products available. MAHA MANSOUR, HOM, DSHM Registered homeopath in Ontario and also over 25 years as an internationally medically trained pediatrician. Homeopathic medicine is safe and effective in both acute and chronic diseases for adults and children. Maha runs a general family practice, with a special interest in ADHD and Pediatrics. Sunrise Wellness Centre, 2211 Riverside Drive Suite 104. Office: (613) 736-5200; Cell 613-402-7379
MARIETTE is a certified, clinical master hypnotist with NGH trained by Sheila Granger. www.yourinnerself.ca
• Hypnotherapy WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com
• Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com
• Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
• Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intuitive Readings BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com
INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367
ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks...
MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions – insightful, profound clarity. email@example.com (819) 827-2579 www.sourcescall.com LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808 INTUITIVE TAROT, angel oracle, fairy tarot and fairy oracle readings by email. Visit www.tarotpugs.com or www.etsy.com/shop/ tarotpugs for available reading offers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHERYL JIALA DRISKELL is happy to help you find Health, Happiness and Spiritual Awakening. Over 30 years of training and author of 4 books. Wakefield, Ottawa and Skype sessions available. www.intuitivelight. com 819-328-9128 WAKEFIELD Retreats too! RACHEL DAVENPORT Book an intuitive or tarot reading with Rachel in Ottawa, via Skype or by phone at www.divineguidancetarot.com or (613) xxx-xxxx. Workshops available too.
• Journey JEAN CALLAWAY, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. email@example.com Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Registered psychotherapist and Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Life Between Lives THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session
JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-454-1429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com
PATRICIA V. LACROIX, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH. Akashic Records & Destiny Card Readings. Certified Angel Card Reader™, Reiki Master/Teacher. 12 Strand DNA Reconnections. Voted A-Channel Viewer’s Choice Ottawa’s Best Psychics. 613-591-6901 email@example.com. Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/patriciavlacroix
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - info@ kaivalya.ca - www.kaivalya.ca
CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com
BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636.
• Hotstone Healing
itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
• Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Low Impact Yoga LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com
CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or email@example.com or consult www.wccm-canada.ca COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Tues eve and Wed noon given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. SPARK OF LIGHT MEDITATION. Learn the life-changing practices of mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace of mind, wellbeing and spiritual awakening. Private and group introductory and advanced classes. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; jenbernius@ gmail.com; sparkoflightmeditation.com MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Lotus Born Wellness Centre: 1226A Wellington W. WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: email@example.com MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836.
MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors. Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past
• Myofascial Release Therapy BODYWORK FOR WOMEN, Pain esp. from Surgery-cosmetic, Mastectomy, Scars, Swelling, Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciatis, Neck Problems, Back Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Issues, Limited Mobility, Incontinence, Injuries, Breast Health, www.monikatinneberg.ca, 613-857-7031
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, firstname.lastname@example.org
DR. KATHERINE WILLOW ND, fourth-generation naturopathic doctor, has been practicing for 35 years and specializes in German New Medicine (GNM). Call to book an appointment 613-839-1198 or visit ecowellness.com for more info.
• Nutrition LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
MAGI MASSAGE 530 Kirkwood Ave. welcomes you to my warm home clinic. Call Dora (613) 298-3557
• Medical Intuitive
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758
• Orthodontics SRI CHINMOY HOUR We invite you to join us every Monday for an evening of meditation and spiritual inspiration based on the teachings of Sri Chinmoy. Evening will include group meditation, singing and videos of Sri Chinmoy. Free of charge. Children welcome. Mondays: 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m., The Garden of Light, 1099 Bank Street, Call: 613-680-5727 or 613-4133743, www.srichinmoy.org
DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011. AYLMER OSTÉO ND. Osteopathy and naturopathy for back pain, sports injuries, and well-being. 32 rue Principale, Aylmer. 819-800-1962. www.AylmerOsteoND.com
FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127.
• Massage Therapy BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com
BODYWORK FOR WOMEN, Pain esp. from Surgery-cosmetic, Mastectomy, Scars, Swelling, Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciatis, Neck Problems, Back Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Issues, Limited Mobility, Incontinence, Injuries, Breast Health, www. monikatinneberg.ca, 613-857-7031
• Past Life Regression WHAT WE BRING INTO AWARENESS, we bring into healing. To book a session, contact Cheryl Clark at 613-890-2178 or Aromacher67@gmail.com
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME ADVANCED PRANIC HEALING INSTRUCTOR & PRACTITIONER offering in-person and distant-healing sessions. She has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco & more. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional, and psychological ailments, which may include anything from broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye teaches Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation Wednesdays at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca, faye@pranichealingontario. ca, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Medium PATRICIA V. LACROIX, Akashic Records & Destiny Card Readings. Certified Angel Card Reader™. Reiki Master & Teacher. 12 Strand DNA Activation. Voted one of A-Channel Viewer’s Choice for Ottawa’s Best Psychic. 613-591-6901 firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/patriciavlacroix
QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Information Healing. Contact Angela at email@example.com or 613 762 8893
• Quantum Sound Therapy
YOUR VOICE IS MORE UNIQUE THAN YOUR DNA. Quantum Sound Therapy, will create YOUR unique set of
• Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004. First instructor in Canada, improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments, distant healing sessions, as well as Quantum-Touch Therapy Certification training. Call Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or aileen. email@example.com, or check out www. aileensoasis.com or www.wellnessunlimited.ca .. If you are interested in taking the QuantumTouch Level I class, you are in the right place
• Quantum Success Coaching Academy CERTIFIED LAW OF ATTRACTION COACH trained by Christy Whitman in the most amazing, successful and powerful coaching model. My ideal client is between 25 and 65, and dealing with issues creating feelings of stuckness. interfering with the emotional and lifestyle satisfaction they desire. We work our way through the processes, teaching clients strategies to become personally empowered thus releasing those blockages that have been standing in their way. Clients begin to find increased physical and emotional energy, buried creativity, demonstrated personal strength physically and emotionally as well as increased feelings of abundance on all levels. Please check out www.aileensoasis.com, www.wellnessunlimited.ca .. or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or at aileen. email@example.com .. by giving me a call at 613-795-3751, or at 613-228-2272 for more information, or to make an appointment
healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: firstname.lastname@example.org BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004 REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma.com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com
• Reconnective Healing ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and
CATHERINE BASTEDO, MA, RT-CRA, ICRT, USUI-HOLOGRAPHIC & HOLY FIRE II KARUNA REIKI® MASTER, JIKIDEN Practitioner. Bilingual. Personalized classes; Reiki Master/Teacher Program; individual sessions; online Healing Your Chakras classes; Muskoka retreats. www.visionreiki.com. 819-918-3436. email@example.com
• Qigong CHOW QIGONG. Classes held at McNabb Recreation Centre. Tuesdays, 10:00 - 11:30am. Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30pm. Complementary 1st class. Info: www.OttawaChowQigong.com
Frequencies designed to remove negative emotions: fear, anxiety, anger, PTS, sadness that sabotage you. By SIMPLY LISTENING, you can let go of subconscious blockages, harmonize your being, SCIENTIFICALLY TRACK YOUR PROGRESS & Realize YOUR Potential. Contact: Lise Desjardins firstname.lastname@example.org 613-795-1469 Pesi Shroff email@example.com Golden Light Therapies: http://zgoldenlight.com/
HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; firstname.lastname@example.org ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or email@example.com DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100 FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC, RP, SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Body-centered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987
DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Master - Circa 1894 Day Spa, Lanark. Use of tubs/saunas included. 613-259-9988; circa1894.ca DARLENE PLOUFFE, Reiki & Numerology. 613-769-7313 www.timeforBeing.webs.com HOLY FIRE REIKI treatments and courses with Martha St. Pierre. 613-422-7286; ladymjs50@ hotmail.com; holyfirereikiottawa.ca REIKI IS LIFE FORCE OF ENERGY. It helps for relaxation and stress. The best way to experience is having a full treatment. Call Laura at 613-608-9750.
Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 GERMAINE DE PERALTA (CRA, ICRT). USUI HOLY FIRE II REIKI MASTER/ TEACHER and HOLY FIRE II KARUNA MASTER/TEACHER. Reiki Certification Classes in all levels of Usui Holy Fire II Reiki (Level 1, 2, and ART/Master) and Certification Classes in Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki Practitioner/ Master/Teacher. Mentoring Program. Scheduled classes or by request. Crystal Healing workshops. Healing sessions (Reiki with Crystals). Specialize in relationship stress and mental/emotional/spiritual issues. Contact: Reiki Wanderlust at the RW Healing Centre, Westboro, Ottawa, K1Z 1E7. Tel: 613-697-3105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836 OFFICE FOR RENT by the hour ($25), half day ($55) or full day ($95) in Gatineau (Hull sector, Quebec) for March. Perfect for health professionals. Massage bed on site.
• SensoriMotor Repatterning SENSORIMOTOR REPATTERNING (SMR): Resolve chronic pain by correcting faulty movement patterns that have been generated by old injuries, surgeries, emotional trauma and stress. COLIN LIGGETT RMT. Westboro. 613 867 9299. ottawaSMR.ca
• Shamanism DIANE GODIN reikispiritualawakening.com 819-665-3187 (Ottawabased). Reiki is a spiritual therapy that provides healing energy to recharge and re-balance the human energy field, working with physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing. Reiki works well with stress, anxiety, chronic pain and much more. I am a Certified Reiki Master Practitioner (Energy Healer), Psychic Medium, Empath, and Witch. I also provide Card Readings.
• Relationship Readings Ask how to Host a Relationship Readings Party with email@example.com
HEALING SESSIONS+2-Yr CrystalShamanic Program - evolved training in the ancient Arts | Crystal Medicine Centre | 613-435-8678 | 1572 Stittsville Main Street, Stittsville, ON | www.crystalmedicine.ca| firstname.lastname@example.org LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 email@example.com https://lindaenergyhealer.vistaprintdigital.com/ TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982
CHARMING RURAL RETREAT COTTAGE NEAR WAKEFIELD. Couples/individuals. Clean, equipped. Year round. Minimum one month. For details text 819-328-3705.
SURROUNDED BY 190 acres of forest, connect with nature in a guided or self-guided retreat. We offer healing retreats throughout the year or you can create your own. Call for more info 613-839-1198 or visit ecowellness.com INTIMATE RETREAT/WORKSHOP Space in Orleans; wellness, holistic B&B. Hosts 25, sleeps 7. Text 613-405-6395
• Rolfing® Structural Integration MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427
SELF-RENEWAL & SOUL-CARE through belief-triage subtle energy healing system by Diane Oliver, Urban-Elder 613261-1602 firstname.lastname@example.org. www.Dignity101.com SPARKY TRINE SHAMANIC SUPPORT: questions, soul retrievals, power animals, extractions, project support, ceremony. https://sparkytrine.wixsite.com/adventures email@example.com APPRENTICESHIP, classes, ceremonies, and healing services in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Cross-Cultural Shamanism. firstname.lastname@example.org www.yoladunne.com/apprenticeship
JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or email@example.com
• Room for Rent
KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com
• Spiritual Counselling
• Therapeutic Yoga
ANCIENT JAPANESE HEALING ARTS increase vitality, unblock energy, reduce stress, relieve muscle pain, heal injuries. Sho Takeda, RMT. www.ShoHealing.com
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Somatic Sex Education
SOMATIC SEXUALITY EDUCATION offers a new way of understanding our bodies, inviting integration of body and spirit, expanding consciousness and allowing access to our most powerful source of creativity, healing and joy. www.tracymontgomery.ca 613-413-1216
• Sound Healing COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks, chimes and other sound healing instruments to create a relaxing experience. Individual sessions and group meditations. Julie 613-254-8469.
• Tarot JUDY JIBB, Tarot and Astrology Ottawa, MA Cultural Astronomy and Astrology (2016), Cert.F. Astol.S (1986), www.judyjibb.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org 613 304 4255 PAST LIVES & NEW PERSPECTIVES to Present Problems. Life Path & Purpose, Guidance & Confirmation. 25 years Professional Experience, Spiritual & Practical: email@example.com
• Tapping Modalities LISA KOPIL, Meridian Tapping, Stress Management, Life Coach. Tap into your Life by changing your mind. Private sessions, workshops, drop in sessions. Tapforlife.com (613) 899-4994
• Tea Leaf Reader TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thai Massage BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
Learn to “UNFOLD THE MYSTERY” with the Lightwolf method. www.spiritpainting.com and email email@example.com
• Therapeutic Touch THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
I‘LL DEVELOP YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED YOGA PROGRAM that includes poses, breathing exercises, meditations and healthy lifestyle tips to help you cope with anxiety, depression, weight loss, sleep problems, etc. Contact Linda for your free consultation at mountainsoulyoga@gmail. com or 613-862-4614.
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
REV. PATRICIA ROSE. Call/Text: 613-2978960. Or visit: www.allseasonsweddings.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE Levels I, II, and III is a workshop taking place over 3 days, all about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, firstname.lastname@example.org and at www.aileensoasis.com.
INTEGRAL SOMATICPSYCHO-SPIRITUAL PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Unresolved embodied trauma underlies many common psychological issues such as anxiety and depression. Therefore, I employ a variety of somatic methods such as EMDR, IBP & a somatic mediation, which activate the body to reveal where trauma is stored, the imagination to remember it, & the heart to express and release it. Clients are in awe of the experience activated by these methods, & grateful for the transformative results. I am covered by health insurance plans under psychological services. Contact information: Carol Dignam, 613-4229396; email@example.com
• Shiatsu TONYA GARTSHORE, Dipl.S.T., RMT. Registered massage therapy, shiatsu, reflexology, acupressure facial, Thai massage, cupping & acupuncture. (Hunt Club & Greenbank) www.tonyagartshorermt.com
DIRECTORY VISIONBOARD WORKSHOP: Would you like to know how to attract and create the life you love? Would you like to participate with others in using some amazing tools to help you to discover what you really want in your future life, and how you can create that future and feel as if you are already in the future life. Using imagination, fun and play, you will learn about how to create the job you want, the lifestyle, and the level of wellness you want to achieve, fitness, and relationships. It is all about being able to imagine what you want, and to take the actions needed to bring it into reality. For more information, or registration, please all Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, firstname.lastname@example.org and at www.aileensoasis.com
• Yoga SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
WISHINGTREE YOGA — Simply Yoga. For beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga & 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training.www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Brant Losch Energy Healing + Meditation I’m an energy healer and Reiki practitioner ~ treatments are $60. I’m also a meditation instructor specializing in mindfulness + guided/visualization meditation ~ group classes are by donation ($2-10) The schedule is available on my website. Book a private group class for $30. All meditation classes and treatments are at Lebreton Wellness located at 164 Lebreton St N, Ottawa My goal is to give you tools that help your overall wellness and allow you to move through this world in a more peaceful state. Send me an email/message to start or continue your path to becoming a healthier + happier you. www.brantlosch.com ~ email@example.com ~ phone: 613-809-0032
Learn To Access Your Personal Akashic Record Wisdom In this first course, you will learn how to access your own Akashic Record, using a vibrational key in the form of a sacred prayer, thereby opening the door to divine guidance from the library of your soul. BONUS: Expected visit by Lisa Barnett through Zoom! June 8 & 9, 2019, 9:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. 1545 Carling Avenue, Ottawa Free Parking, Bus access $400 CDN, $300 if registered by May 11th
Stretch, Leap and Flow With full gratitude I bow A one-man ovation With Sun Salutation ‘You and I are one, Creation!’ Don’t be rigid like a log, Stretch into Downward Dog, Or leap into Frog’s Pose. Standing tall in the Tree Pose Gaining poise from head to toes ‘I am strong like the oak!’ Yet always fluid like water When I flow into Fish Pose. Mind, body and spirit Become one in the asana, The true meaning of yoga.
TEACHER:Christopher Barham WEB: http://akashicknowingschoolofwisdom.com/ business-directory/2696/christopher-barham/ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
EnergyBEE Schedule 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm 6:30PM: WELCOMING WORDS. Honour Fee: $10 or more; CONTRIBUTE WHAT YOU CAN. Net proceeds go to www.freethefalls.ca for First Nations & Allies initiatives to restore the Ottawa River Watershed 6:35PM: Guest Presenter Circle introductions: 1) name, 2) your intention for this evening
Energy Balancing Exchange Event (EnergyBEE) Otherworld Treasures, 29 Marier near Beechwood Friday, June 14th, 2019
6:45PM: Guest presentation 90 minutes 8:15 PM: SHANGHAI RESTAURANT Veggie SNACKS! networking 30 minutes & in-store shopping 8:45 PM: Start of Energy Balancing Exchanges/ Integration Conversations 10-15 minutes each giving, or receiving, multi-lateral, bi-lateral. Required: Curiosity, active listening, active observing. Holistic modalities welcome. Miracles are invited.
Guest Presenter: Craig Trojan, Pleaidian Tensegrity Activiator Communion with Universal Consciousness Honour Fee: $10+, contribute what you can
9:45 PM: Closing Circle. Store is open for purchases until closing. 10:00 PM: Doors closed
About Craig An evolved soul in a human ‘suit of clothes’ body. Describing the benefits & sharing take-a-ways Whatever your higher self allows in the ‘eternal now’. In an interactive format, ranging from “AHA” moments of truth like calmness, serenity, bliss going to transformation with blessings from the DFP -- Divine Feminine Principle, and light language messages.
Notes For ‘serious conditions’ consult a licensed medical professional. … please like FB: TWOGBD & follow. Send Message or text to recommend guest presenters you would like to see present. For more information call 613.769.5575 & email email@example.com Sponsors & supporters Longstanding supporters include: Cafexina.ca, Christina Xina Lamothe; Ruby Hair Studio, Michael Rawbe. Christina Xina Lamothe
For more info please contact Steve Priebe at 613.842.4758
Magazine www.facebook.com/tonemagazine www.tone.ca
Your host: Martee (ca.linkedin.com/in/tmtegtmeyer/) Feedback from the last two EnergyBEEs has Ottawa office hours & playshops: by MT Martee ThOMus TegTmeyer n Friday, May 10th at Otherworld Treasures, Ste11:30am-7:30pm, June 15 at Otherworld Treasures 29 phen Carr spoke of his hero’s journey and navigaMarier near Beechwood K-Power®: Your DNA is not your Destiny turn on the tion thru many holistic healing modalities as a student genes of longevity, wellness and vitality, and turn off the volunteer & patient. Pamela Holm talked about music therapy and some genes of aging”. 1 day stand alone workshop 5 Energy Cycles; Expanded Five Elements Emotions; of the research on how we respond as humans to music, 12 Epigenetic modulators; 12 Universal and 10 common via feel good hormones, neurotransmitters, and noted gender fears; 8 common Work stresses; 25 common how when we let down our self-judging and inhibition relationship issues. A system to work on yourself and open to experimentation and play we are able to acand others. Registration at store: $275; early bird full cess our creativity and sense of self. Stephen Whiteley guided an ancestral healing medipayment (savings of $50) by May 18 is $225. Instructor tation for us all designed to set us free from our inheritcertification available with repeat... with 40 case studies ed emotional jail. Pamela was a surrogate for a relative. on self & with instructor agreement. Certified Touch for Tristan addressed the general topic of essential oils Health System instructors are required to only take one and his Canadian supplier from the Peterborough area. day for K-Power® instructor certification and 20 case He challenged us to be expansive. studies on self. Colin demonstrated an initial lymphatic release with 3-5pm Fri June 14 @ Shanghai Restaurant 651 Somerset SensoriMotor Repatterning on a participant’s chest scar. St. W. near Bronson Vitality, rejuvenation, longevity Steve Priebe checked out body energies with his clinic…including chronic pain, stress, past & current dowsing rods before and after picking out a energy trauma relief thru priority epigenetic modulation. stone. He calls it energy dowsing. Special 25$ for 10 min. Regular: 147$ for 1 hour. On Friday, April 12th, at Otherworld Treasures, Gita Arian Baack, PhD., led a discussion “Knowing the UnYou may Book in person and phone appts. on line at knowables”. FB: Twogbd When we speak of memory, we usually speak of it as reminiscences of a known past; however, memory work Re-seller of Tony Hornick Home can also be about our unknown past, like a phantom ® DomeSprouters, and Relax Saunas memory that we have inherited and is embedded in our mind, body and spirit. Without the possibility of Text/Voice 613.769.5575 bringing this to our awareness, we are unable to access email: firstname.lastname@example.org important information about ourselves that can explain www.facebook.com/events/449783869104045/ our emotions, health issues and identity. We discussed various ways of knowing, i.e.: a felt sense held in the body, family stories, or family habits and values, repetitive dreams, a work of art — all of these can evoke a memory that helps explain a perpetuating sense of loss, absence or sadness or resilient traits that we have inherited such as resourcefulness or tenacity. The group www.otherworldtreasures.com shared such experiences and gained new insights about ourselves. To contact Gita or to join a group to explore Sproutgrowers & Ultimate your inherited trauma and resilience email gbaack@rogWellbeing Education ers.com. Free consultations are available to all. @Twogbd These events are areligious, adogmatic, interfaith, non-denominational, community building, & fun. Many thanks to all!
Unpacking Your Stuff
By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC
email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
Jenni Tipper, MSW Integral Master Coach (613) 858-2799 firstname.lastname@example.org jennitipper.com
Free Laughter Yoga Classes!
June 10 and 24
@ MacDonald Gardens Park, 99 Cobourg St All are welcome. We laugh for Health and Happiness
343.883.0608 www.laughteryoga.org 30
ave you ever noticed how your computer starts to slow down over time? It’s a slow process but after a while you realize that it does not perform the required tasks at the same speed as before. There are many programs that run behind the scene on your computer to keep it functioning properly but after a while you need to take it in to get it cleaned up. Ever since our formative years as a child, we have been accumulating life experiences which have helped shape us into who we are today. This collection of both pleasant and unpleasant experiences is now resting comfortably within us and working in the background much like the programs on our computers. However, at some critical point in your life, you realize that things are not going as they should. You feel lost, confused, frustrated and possibly angry about the direction that life has taken. You have probably reached the point where a “system cleanup” is now required on yourself. From personal experience, I can tell you that this is not easy journey. The pain and suffering that you will go through as you start unpacking your stuff will have you questioning the logic of doing this. It’s not easy but it’s required. As you move forward you will reflect on the issues, the events and the people who have left a mark on your mind, your spirit and your soul. You must then decide if you still need to carry this stuff any further on your journey. This process of unpacking your stuff is truly liberating much like taking rocks out of your backpack while on a hike. The load will get lighter and the speed of travel will increase. Dare to dream! Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawabased Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Financial Planner as well as a Certified Retirement Coach and public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of wealth management as well as designing meaningful and rewarding retirements. email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Enlightenment Jouney - Part 1 Channelled by Lisa Virtue
oday is the day we share our motivation with you. We are here to enlighten you on your journey. To share wisdoms, truths and helpful ideas to assist you in moving your life in the direction of highest alignment with your soul. It is nothing to be afraid of. In fact it is the very thing for which you have been asking, even begging at times. Yet what stops you? What are you doing that gets in the way of your life progressing in such a manner that your alignment is assured and felt? It gets to the heart of your experience here. Why you came here, why you are who you are. It is what you had in mind, yet the feeling and experiencing of which has you feeling more confusion than clarity. You are here for feeling. You came to experience the turmoils and tribulations. Yet, in your heart you know that the turmoil is not the end game. It is a byproduct of setting up what you are really after. Enlightenment. Yet how can you enlighten yourself from a place of pure lightness? You cannot. What you can do, though, is create the circumstances in which you may have the perfect experiences to overcome. You overcome obstacles, challenges, and misunderstandings in order to gain the new, desired perspective you look at as enlightenment. So, you have long since set the stage and gotten completely wrapped up in the dramatic scene you created. The life you have led so far. What we as your divine helpers witness is the barrier you seem to erect for yourselves. You are challenged with believing that you may not go any farther than you already have. You feel that there is no real possibility for enlightenment, though you strive for it so. You see, this belief is part of what you set out to overcome. This belief holds the whole puzzle, the whole dramatic scene, together. How could it not? Were you to honestly confront that creative aspect of self, you would find large doubt that enlightenment, or ascension, is even possible for you. Why do you suppose this is? May we suggest that, were
you to see regular examples of people embracing this experience and moving through the transition process of enlightenment, you would feel it was achievable by anyone. You have picked a time in creation that is burgeoning with seekers. So very many looking for that enlightenment. A time when all manner of practices are encouraged and embraced to guide one’s self to that precipice. Yet, there you stand. We are here to support you, to guide you and to encourage you to find more will within your heart to see life and enlightenment from a new vantage point. Let us guide you to seek beauty, joy, love and compassionate understanding. You see, these are the emotions that feel most like the divine you seek. To continue now with part 2, visit www.LisaVirtue. com/blog With deep regard and eternal blessings, The Divine Which Resides Within.
Listen to Lisa’s free radio / internet show called “Spirit Speaks” every second Wednesday on www. NewsForTheSoul.com June 5, 19, July 3, 17, 31 at 1pm.
198 Main Street, Ottawa, ON • 613-234-9597 • www.thegreendoor.ca
DIAMOND APPROACH ® OT TAWA
AwAkening The 3 CenTres A D i a m on d Approac h S e min a r The Head, Heart, and Belly are subtle centres within our individual consciousness, sometimes referred to as subtle organs of perception and action. When these centres are opened and activated, they help guide one’s soul to deeper realms of our True
Nature. In this seminar we will work to understand and open each centre, through inquiry, sensing, and meditation practices. The Belly centre is where the soul meets the ground of the earth. It helps to ground our realization and deepen our connection to our body, and allows us to function more optimally in the world, bringing a lived Presence and practicality to our lives.
The Heart centre brings attunement, sensitivity, empathy, and the capacity to feel one’s emotions and qualities of essence. When the Heart centre is open, we taste life to its fullest.
The Head centre is fundamentally the centre of awareness, discrimination, and understanding. When it is open and able
to freely engage experience, it is characterized by a complete open-mindedness, where we feel we are free of historical perspectives, positions, and identification. Then we can become open to the mystery of who and what we are. June 28, 29, & 30, 2019
• Friday, June 28 6:30pm – 9:30pm (registration begins 5:45pm)
Lisa Barrett and Carolyn Cerame
For registration and information, please contact Lisa Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2019: Sept. 5, 6, 7, 8
• Saturday, June 29 9:30am – 5:30pm • Sunday, June 30 9:30am – 5:30pm LOCATION:
Saint Paul University 223 Main Street, Rm L142 Ottawa, ON K1S 1C4
$425 + HST $300 + HST Full-time students
• 2020: February 8 & 9 (Zoom Webinar) April 16, 17, 18, 19 June 25, 26, 27, 28 Sept 17, 18, 19, 20
The Diamond Approach ~ www.diamondapproach.org A path that engages and leads to the discovery, development & preservation of the Human Essence.
DIAMOND APPROACH, RIDHWAN DIAMOND APPROACH and RIDHWAN are registered trademarks of the Ridhwan Foundation. The Ridhwan “HU” symbol is a trademark of the Ridhwan Foundation.
The June 2019 issue of Tone Magazine Ottawa. One of Canada's longest-running health and wellness magazine.