Happy new year! ~ Aam Saiid ~ Bonne année ~ Xin nian kuai le ~ Feliz año nuevo ~ Akemashite omedetô gozaimasu ~ С Новым Годом
January 2017, Vol. 32, #5, Priceless
Ma ga zi n e A forum for the consciousness-raising community of Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec for 31 years
Join us for the 11th Annual
Creating Abundance: Spiritual Secrets for a Successful New Year Master Lynda Chaplin
Satur day, Januar y 28th, 2017 Shenkman Ar ts Centr e 245 Centr um Blvd, Or leans or leanswellnessexpo.com
A NEW YEAR… Resolve to Love
By Barbara Simpson
Godt nytår ~ Gelukkig nieuwjaar ~ Manigong bagong taon ~ Frohes neues Jahr ~ Felice anno nuovo ~ Nav varsh ki subhkamna ~ Bon lanné
A New Wave of Spirit Communication O
ver the past several years there have been an increasing number of people who are becoming awakened to their own psychic and mediumistic abilities. During the past hundred years advances in spiritual sciences have really defined the differences between “psychic” reading and “mediumistic” reading. With many advancements in techniques of connecting with and communicating with Spirit there have been great lines drawn in the sand that have brought a great amount of duality and polarity to spiritual practice separating mediumship readings from psychic readings. Mediumship for many years was defined solely as the communication with departed human souls and then expanded again to include other types of divine beings whereas psychic reading was defined as the sensing of non-physical information often about events within the physical world. These classifications originated at a time where conventional sciences were making great advancements as well in the qualification and quantification of all different aspects of the physical world and so the pioneers in the spiritual, or transpersonal, arts and sciences began to adapt the same process of research. This was a necessary step in
Planning for Happy
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. C.P.M. agreement # 40011389. January 2017 issue. Published 11 months/year. Available free from selected locations or by mail at $30 per year. To the U.S. please send $45 US (first class only). Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: email@example.com • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1 snail mail only
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Take your time. Usually, New Year’s resolutions are an atempt to create new healthy habits. But many people rush into making their resolutions. It’s hard not to get caught up in the excitement and that new calendar beckons for you to write in your plans. Can we rush into new Habits? Maybe. But can they be SUSTAINED? Hmm... Some thought and reflection might make the difference. The Board members of Tone magazine are putting in a lot of thought and planning for an exciting year ahead. One of our goals is to enhance community outreach and we think you’ll like what we have in store. Stay tuned!
Matthew Stapley www.MatthewStapley.com
Tone Advertising Rates …
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
beginning to understand the nature of Spirit at an academic, theoretical and philosophical level. The drawback here is that this categorization of different experiences of consciousness had left little room for a gray zone and it’s often the gray zone that holds the most potential. This lead to a false perception that bringing through people’s loved ones was somehow an elite extension of psychic phenomena. In reality the refinement of both skills are necessary for healing through message work as mediumship happens using our psychic senses and both styles of readings are truly one and the same as all is guided by Spirit. The true nature of mediumship is not as supernatural as it is natural. We are innately divine and connected multidimensionally with all aspects of divinity around us. At a subconscious level we are in constant communication with the Source. The process of mediumship development is becoming consciously aware of this connection and asking questions that lead to an understanding of how you are already receiving divine communication. If we can understand the Source and the Spirit as aspects of our everyday physical lives, we can then understand that the spark of Source within all things is in constant communication with all other places that Source exists - within all dimensions. The importance of developing psychically for the process of mediumship is to train our senses to interpret the communication that is already happening. The basis of providing a reading through mediumship is adding intention to receive and perceive on behalf of somebody else. Those born with a natural awareness of this process often have these experiences happening right from their younger years and for them the development of their natural gift can emerge more easily into the talent and skill of healing through the giving of messages from Spirit. The most interesting thing about the last few years is that huge amounts of people are beginning to have profound experiences and at a global level this has created huge strives forward in this work. The amount
of development that would go into the refining of spiritual gifts over a given length of time has reduced and people are able to open up with a lot less effort. There is no doubt that the world is beginning to change (again) and the process of ascension is shifting. In 2012, and the years leading up to it, people experienced huge physical, mental and emotional changes and people began talking about “symptoms of ascension” which were very characteristic changes that sensitive people were going through. The changes now are seen as energetic and people are easily sensing shifts and changes in the world’s energetic atmosphere. With that shift has come huge expansions of understanding as very high vibrational energy integrates into what has always been a very physically inclined world. Throughout this shift the previous lines that were drawn between different types of experiences have become blurred allowing for more of a gray zone. What mediumship was classified as for many, many years is beginning to expand to include more than just communication with passed on loved ones steeped in survival evidence (the details about somebody’s life on earth that prove that the human spirit survives death). We are rapidly accepting all types of divine expression that go towards the healing of humanity, both individually and collectively, as authentic spirit communication which is in turn yielding even more profound experiences of healing and oneness. The beautiful thing about this is that the more commonplace these phenomena become the more we can heal from them and the more that people can become awakened as all people, by our very human nature, are mediums. Through the process of mediumship we are bringing heaven onto earth through our gifts and the service that we provide and with the beautiful expansions and advancements in human consciousness our earth is changing and with that change comes a new wave of healing as we awaken to the ever-expanding possibilities of Spirit.
Water Universe Reverse osmosis & distilled water delivery in glass bottles Water related products, Purification & treatment systems 911 Richmond Rd. Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0G8
Call 613-729-9289 or 613-620-5330 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Stapley is a legally ordained Spiritualist minister, lecturer and survival evidence psychic-medium in full time practice. He has been interviewed countless times in mainstream media outlets and was the past host of two television series. In addition to readings he teaches classes in mediumship development every Wednesday evening. He believes that all people are gifted. www.MatthewStapley.com
Mastafa Mashkour Ph.D, M.Sc (owner) Applied Geophysics/Geotechnique
Other modalities in which I have experienced Oneness are: Kundalini Yoga, Grofian Holotropic Breathwork and Ericksonian Hypnosis. All of these practices have a common thread. They enable a person to become “Heart-connected” and stay in a state of bliss or agapé. They are all good ways of “re-charging” our Soul battery and learning how to STAY fully charged. I truly wish and hope that you experience this wonderful state before you leave this planet! Namaste............
w gapé is an ancient Greek smokin word for all-encompassing frui Love of all of reality, including loving self, others, animals, things, xie ty energy, thoughts, feelings, etc. - the self -esteem unconditional loving of Everything! t The early Greeks, including Plato, weigh believed in three forms of love: COUNSELLING, COACHING Eros, affection of a sexual nature; Philia, non-sexual affection for a & HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE friend, neighbour or colleague and; Richard M. Haney Ph.D.(Counselling), Hypnotherapist Agapé, affection for or attachment to a soul-mate, spouse, family member (613) 234-5678 (613) 726-3636 This article was written by: or Spiritual belief or tradition, etc. Bank St. (in Centretown) Pinecrest Rd. Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. There are numerous synonyms www.ottawahypnosis.com (Counselling and Mediation) www.ottawacounselling.com for agapé used by Spiritual groups, societies and cultures throughout Richard has been practicing the world. Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Mediation for the Some examples are: psyche, metta, namaste, aloha, past 25 years in Ottawa. luminosity, chesed (Hebrew for loving-kindness), etc. In recent years many teachers have talked about “going To contact Richard please call inside” themselves as if it is the opposite of the practice (613) 234-5678 or send an e-mail to: of previous generations who seemed preoccupied email@example.com with “going outside” of themselves. When I am with Partners in Healing (clients), one of my top themes is: “What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole...”. I remind them that they are not detached as if by a “cookie cutter” from their surroundings. Our bodies, minds, Spirits and environments are inextricably and ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO holographically interconnected. There are many disciplines and practices for attaining this Oneness or Awakening. One that I highly recommend to my Partners in Healing (clients) is the floatation tank. I have just returned from a trip to Montreal and the Ovarium Float Centre (www. Ovarium.com). I have floated at least twenty times and each time I have completely connected with the whole of existence. I have experienced my own re-birth and re-conception on a number of occasions in a float tank.
Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC Certified Financial Planner/Certified Retirement Coach firstname.lastname@example.org 613.440.2734
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
How to Embrace New Chapters in Your Life Life is full of changes. Sometimes, the changes occur when you least expect them, and you end up with your routines being thrown out of whack. That’s how it often is when new chapters are opened up in your life. You might get caught by surprise, and immediately get flustered because you’ve never dealt with being in that situation before. The good news is that you can approach these life events with positive techniques that keep you from feeling intimidated by them. Follow these strategies to not only deal with, but also embrace, these new chapters in your life: 1. Have an open mind. Expect the best scenario instead of the worst. Remind yourself that this event might bring with it all sorts of positive spins on existing situations that challenge you. This new chapter in your life could be the answer to your reaching previously unattainable goals. 2. Be courageous. Fear can keep you from achieving what you want out of life. It can turn strong men weak and result in disappointment, sadness and humiliation. If you picture living a life with those negative attributes, you’ll start to develop the courage to prevent that from happening. So, face the unknown with every ounce of courage you have! 3. Take one step at a time. By far, the easiest way to approach any situation in life is to break it down into its smallest parts. When looking at the big picture of your new chapter, it might seem mammoth and insurmountable. But if you take a minute to dissect it, you’ll realize it’s a lot easier to take smaller bites and even savor the taste of newness.
4. Be honest. If your new chapter in life is something being presented to you by someone else, be honest about feeling intimidated by it. If you’re expected to tackle it and come out victorious, you definitely don’t want to disappoint! It’s better to state your position up front because people respect honest even when it doesn’t favor them. New chapters don’t have to be scary at all. You’d be surprised how perfectly capable you are of taking things head-on and relishing in the goodness they can provide. Give yourself the chance to experience fulfillment; use these strategies to embrace new chapters like you already know the outcome! Moira Hutchison Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www.WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa) Search for God groups Success for the soul Meditation, study and application in a small group format
(613) 731-4901 January 2017
Keto And Fasting: Could These Be The Secrets To Optimal Health?
• emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
613.721.7888 • www.kaivalya.ca
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
take control of your: • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
Empower Your Life-Path!
Insurance Receipts Available
» Lynne Cardinal
ph.d. eastern philosophy, ngh certified hypnotist, coach, teacher
Healing at a Time of Uncertainty
t is a time of uncertainty and we need a strong foundation and a calm presence that is grounded to face this uncertainty. The world events (especially the recent elections by our southern neighbours) have triggered a lot of restlessness. I see this discomfort in my family, friends and clients. In a way, this global reactivity is the manifestation of bigger, deeper symptoms – on a bigger scale – from the ones we feel individually. We each carry a story and it can generate stressful physical or mental reactions. The solution, whether globally or individually, starts by people who take the time to see, be present, and acknowledge what they feel. We can truly help ourselves by recognizing our own history, our path and current situation as a first step. In this way we are participating in our own process. The essence of this process is to first start developing inner strength – to heal our past and recognize that much of it may not even belong to us. This past could be the effect of pain experienced by our ancestors, or something that is passed on, and that we can let go of. Healing and transformation starts by staying present with our symptoms and feelings. Bypassing them may be temporarily comfortable, but it does not lead to lasting changes. First notice your feelings for they carry messages and are the doorway to healing. Then gently acknowledge your feelings or even lack of, as it may start with a sense of feeling simply disconnected
or numb. This enables us to be present in our state, and develop a stronger base, an ability to stay calm and grounded. The ability to accept is the first step to transformation. Then the journey to heal and transform thoroughly begins. In my sessions with you after this healing conversation we get to the hypnosis part. At the end of each session I record the hypnosis part, which is based on your needs and objectives. It is wonderful, positive and helps empower the process. I email it to you afterwards as I believe that it is helpful to listen to at home, if one wishes to do so. We can help ourselves, more than we know. For more details or to book a session, contact me at 613.721.7888 or email@example.com. Lynne cardinal Lynne Cardinal has offered Stress Management, Resilience and Burnout Prevention workshops in the government and private sectors for over 30 years. She is also a Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She is certified by Dr. Weiss in PastLife Regression and she has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. She has studied extensively with Thomas Hübl on Transparent Communication and Principles of Transformation and Healing and Trauma work, and she also trained with Diane Hamilton in Conflict Resolution. For more information call 613.721.7888 or www.kaivalya.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLLANDE THOMPSON Since 1974. Renowned bilingual tarot card reader, palmistry, numerology. Accurate, honest and dependable. My readings consist of guidance in your work, health, love and your finances. I respect my work and will give you only my best. Individual consultations at your service. House parties and my own psychic line. Only a phone call away. Formerly on CFRA, CHIP & Rogers TV Telepsychic Show To book an appointment, please call 819-684-6125
The Evolutionary Method Mastery Program: A Three Month Program To Radically Shift The Way Your Body-Mind Functions “All disease begins in the gut.” - Hippocrates After having had a chronic, digestive, autoimmune illness for nearly 20 years, I completely healed my “incurable” disease and am now living with incredible health, vitality and joy. I have found what works and what doesn’t; what the body and mind need to heal and what prevents that healing. This program is like a fire starter that, with your commitment, can completely change the way your body functions. In this program, we draw upon the wisdom of Evolutionary (ancestral) Diet, movement and socialization in order to get your body back to a state of vibrant health and wholeness. This Personal, One on One Program Is Right For You If: • You’ve had persistent digestive issues (bloating, diarrhea, constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, unexplained or hard to get rid of belly fat, ADHD, chronic skin issues (eczema, acne, psoriasis), ear infections, Autoimmune Disorders) • You want to see what the body is capable of doing when you give it the proper tools, diet and nourishment • You want to help your body at the root of the dysfunction, rather than suppress your symptoms • You’re tired of feeling tired all the time and are ready to step into the fullness of your being This program requires a 3 month commitment from you. It requires you to be open to finding out what emotional triggers you are still dealing with (by which your body has been compensating through illness or discomfort). It allows you to see exactly what your ideal diet looks like and what your body needs to be properly nourished. This program gives you every single tool that you require to recover and move into a thriving and healthy space. Specifically, during the 3 months you will learn and receive: • Exactly what foods are helping your belly and which foods are hurting your belly • A bio-individual diet and meal plan that allows you to shop and prepare amazing meals that will finally nourish your body and mind • Discover what your cravings mean and how to see them from a different perspective so you can heal them • A detoxification program to eliminate the burden of heavy metals and environmental toxicity • Learn about the importance of ancestral movement and find out what kinds of movement best suits your body type • Delve into how your social connections are feeding you. Are they leaving you hungry or happy? • How your past traumas and wounds may still be playing a role in your body and how to let them go Our work together incorporates nutritional and energetic strategies for the whole body-mind. As an intuitive, I am often able to see what is going on behind the scenes. Powerful energetic techniques can help to heal old traumas and wounds that are still hindering your physical and emotional freedom. I invite you for a FREE 20 Minute Discovery Session. During this session, I learn a little bit about you and you learn a little bit about me. We see if we jive together and I fill you in on what our work together would look like. I invite you to come and see what’s possible for your life! For more information about The Evolutionary Method Mastery Program, please contact Ann Jarvis at (613) 218-6899 or go to: http://www.thenourishedsoul.ca for more information
This Is Your Time To Thrive:
How The Evolutionary Method Mastery Program Can Heal Your Body & Nourish Your Soul
odern living has brought us a myriad of conveniences. It’s also introduced more chemicals, toxins and unhealthy food than any other time in history. To top it off, because of our convenienced, fastpast world, we’re also pretty stressed out. But we don’t have to live with modern-world consequences and illnesses. We can nurture our bodies and minds in ways that set us apart from the masses of stressed out, dis-eased sufferers. As a body intuitive and seer, our work together zeros in on nutritional deficiencies and emotional turbulence so that they can be healed. We work also with ancestral diet in order to bring your body and mind back to its default setting: Vibrancy. We were meant to thrive and live with freedom. We were meant to eat certain macronutrients. Our bodies want to move in a certain fashion. In fact, they’re literally aching for it. After two and a half million years our genetics became accustomed to eating wild game (and their organs), fish, seafood, plants (and lots of them), fruit and nuts and seeds. According to Loren Cordain, PhD, a professor and author of The Paleo Diet, “Although evolution is an ongoing process for all living people, their genome is a result of past events in the generations of humans who came before them. Only 330 human generations have come and gone since the development of agriculture. Before this time, all humans on the planet made their living as hunter-gatherers. Although a number of genetic changes have occurred since the agricultural revolution, the majority of the human genome has resulted from the environment of our hunter-gatherer ancestors and earlier.” What does this mean for us? Put simply, it means that our bodies and brains are not recognizing the foods that we’re putting into them. An example of this would be refined sugar. Our hunter-gatherer ancestors may have gotten handfuls of ‘sugar’ in the form wild blueberries or raspberries, when they were in season, a month or two out of the year. We, on the other hand, eat sugar with most meals, and then in between meals. Not only is this sugar a far cry from the wild berries that our ancestors consumed, but it’s highly refined, genetically modified and wrapped up in chemical-laden, food-like products. Our genetically predisposed bodies can only handle so much foreign matter. After a while, they’ll start to rebel. To add to all of this, we live with non-stop distraction. Our smart phones, tablets and even our watches have us jumping and hyper-responsive. And we’re just not shutting down.
January News From Church of Perfect Liberty
The Abundance Frequency By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
May the blessings of a new year bring Joy and Happiness into your hearts. We welcome you to share Thanksgiving Service with us on the 21st. It begins at 7. pm. Please come at least 15, 20 minutes earlier to allow time to meet with someone who will happily show you around, and give you a brief intro into the "formal" part of our service. Each day is a new canvas, Let us help you navigate your world.
PL Church, 1010 Hunt Club Road • 613-225-1850 Rev Eugene – Sr. Minister Dymoon (Hokyoshi) firstname.lastname@example.org But there’s an upside to this… When we give our bodies the foods that our ancestors survived on for millions of years (without pesticides or modification) than they begin to work really, really well again. They thrive. They think well. They move better. They look amazing. Healthy bodies beget sound sleeps; sharper brains; happier emotions; a sense that we can do anything. We can learn why some of us feel that we need distraction from ourselves and learn to get comfortable in our own skin again. We can calm down, be with ourselves and love our own company. If you feel like it’s time for a change; a new start; a healthy body; a relaxed and healed mind and soul; this program may be the fire-starter that unveils the you that’s been waiting to be expressed. For more information about this life-changing, one on one program, please don’t hesitate to contact me for a free, 20 minute chat. By Ann Jarvis of The Nourished Soul www.thenourishedsoul.ca email@example.com (613) 218-6899
ne of the great discoveries made by humans in modern times has been how to transform electricity into radio waves. This has been a game changer in how humans communicate with one another either by sending voice, videos and now data via this invisible thing called “frequencies”. At a push of a button, we can interact with people in all parts of the world and even in space. Frequencies are all around us. The Universe is constantly “transmitting” to us all the things that we desire and ask for. It is always saying “yes” to your requests as outlined in the article that I wrote last year about the 6-inch-long black feather that I had asked for. Within a week of asking for it, the feather showed up in my life…much to my amazement. Although I had a deep knowing that it was going to show up I was amazed as to how it manifested itself into my life. As this new year unfolds in front of us, I would urge all of you to pay attention to what you are asking for. If you are constantly complaining about the missing things in your life, the lack of joy, money, friendships, the ideal job, etc., you are actually “transmitting” a negative thought to the Universe and it is responding by sending you more/less of these things. Tune into the Frequency of Abundance. Start living in a world of abundance by saying this powerful phrase: I am so happy and grateful now that (fill in the blank). This will activate the abundance frequency within you and will bring you a step closer to achieving your goals and desires. Dare to Dream and have a great year! Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawa-based Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Financial Planner as well as public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of winning the game of wealth creation. firstname.lastname@example.org www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Our World is Burning
y grand-nephew James was recently celebrating his birthday, yet he felt awful and very sad about being nine. He wished he could stay five years old forever. When asked why, he replied that if he could stay five then the Earth would not explode. His lips quivered and the tears welled up in his large brown eyes. He said, “I don’t want to grow up and live in a world that is burning.” In the silence that stretched between us I wondered what to say. I could not say that everything will be OK, that my generation will fix things. He was much too intelligent for such placebos. So I spoke to him about the mindfulness community I created in 1997 – Pine Gate – and the deliberate steps taken for planetary care. We simplify, make do with less, share and adapt. Our intent is to create environmental leaders and that includes him. “Why not become a leader for your generation?” I asked him. He thought about that intensely and asked what else did Pine Gate do? I pointed out that Pine Gate encourages Voluntary Simplicity and Community Ethics as a way of life. We start with the Earth. Our organic garden produces an abundance of vegetables, apples and flowers that are shared with neighbors and community members. The idea behind Pine Gate is to foster a strong cadre of people in Ottawa to make a difference for the betterment of society and the Earth Mother. Women are in the forefront of this endeavor. They are the heart that holds the living waters and that heart is the dynamic epicentre that leads to effective action. That is how we
Pine Gate Mindfulness Community Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh Silent Meditation 7pm – 8pm every Thursday Pine Gate Meditation Hall 1252 Rideout Cr, Ottawa, ON K2C 2X7
First Saturdays – Day of Mindfulness 5pm – 8pm Contact 613 726 0881 • email@example.com http://ianprattis.com/PineGate/index.html https://www.facebook.com/pinegatesangha/ get things done to create a different course of action and living. Our focus is on mindfulness in schools, city environment, teens at risk and on the empowerment of women. I admitted to James that I am blown away by the results, for at the local level there are great women who helped make things happen. I told him that I have written elsewhere that the present millennium is the century of the daughters, not so much as a gender separate thing, but as attributes of a holistic, nurturing presence of mind. James was taking it all in. He knew instinctively that major changes were needed. I intimated that when enough of us change, then we will be in charge. Ian is the resident dharmacharya (teacher) at Pine Gate in Ottawa’s west end. Teachings are offered every Thursday evening and the First Saturday of every month. For new book http://ianprattis.com/NewPlanet.html
Traditional Healing Arts of Acupuncture TCM & Massage
Offering Certification in 1 & 2 day Workshops and Several Week Courses in: • • • • • •
Cupping Level I Cupping Level II Cosmetic Cupping Swedish Massage Five Elements Acu-point Study & Indications
CEU’s for registered professionals and for interested public Conveniently Located in Centretown West, Ottawa Free Parking Classes beginning in January & February Call or visit our website: http://traditionalhealingartsofacupuncturemassage.com 613-304-6178
Are You Choosing Courage?
by Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) Healing with Divine heart to awaken the deep truth within. e are living in a time that calls for our courage. This is a beckoning to our hearts, not our minds. Courage wells from a deep commitment within to create expansion. It does not involve any pushing, only the trust of Divine support through and through. Courage is often misconstrued. We tend to think of needing to find courage for formidable circumstances, Yet, consider that courage is really just allowing the Divine Self to express through our form. It is our foundation, our integrity with truth. When faced with a seemingly insurmountable experience we have choice. Our fears will also always take us to our courage if we see the healing opportunity. We can choose to fall victim to the enormity or complexity of what appears to be real, or we can let this falsity fall away as we align our consciousness with our limitless magnificence, the vast field of all possibility at one with All That Is. This is when our heart radiates Light and brings us into an experience of ourselves as powerful. Our courageousness, our creative intelligent Spirit, rises into splendor and returns us to our freedom. To live authentically is a courageous act in this world. To go within and face our shadow and pain that has imprisoned us personally, and all of humanity, is courageous. To know the truth of this planet and its many shortfalls, and still take responsibility to be fully
What fears are holding you back?
I specialize in clearing stubborn limiting patterns. We can bring you freedom with Divine healing of your 12-dimensional self and clearing from the root level.
pain & dis-ease attachments emotional triggers traumas ancestry fears/phobias karma inorganic structures addiction patterns past life limiting mental programs
Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) energy psychotherapy, thetahealing, vocal healing holographic multidimensional ascension clearing in person or by phone 613-253-2888 www.MelindaUrban.com
alive is courageous. To see our Selves beyond who we think we are, and see others beyond who we think they are, is courageous. This is the calling now in 2017, to anchor the embodiment of Christ Consciousness by choosing truth, compassion, kindness, and empathy as our expressions of courage. This is love made manifest. Copyright 2017 Amâeil (Melinda Urban) www.MelindaUrban.com All Rights Reserved. www.MelindaUrban.com 17 years of intuitive healing experience. Integrating holographic ascension clearing, emotional healing/energy psychotherapy, thetahealing®, and vocal healing. Specializing in clearing stubborn patterns. Appointments in person or by phone 613-253-2888. Subscribe-FREE newsletter.
Tribute to Louis Richard Batzler
Free Ongoing Classes Relaxation, concentration & meditation Developing calmness, confidence & poise S Creating a life of inspiration & happiness S S
Call for dates & locations: 613-232-2387 Offered as a free community service by students of Sri Chinmoy.
Sri Chinmoy Answers Question: How can we enter into the life of selfdiscipline?
SRI CHINMOY: A disciplined life comes from constant practice. Practice means patience. Slowly, steadily, we have to discipline our life. In our ordinary human life, we know that we are doing many things wrong. If we want to conquer them all at once, we shall simply break. We have to have a real inner will, or willpower, to conquer them slowly and steadily so that the body will not revolt. A disciplined life can come from only one thing and that is aspiration, our inner cry. When this flame of aspiration rises towards the Highest, it illumines everything around it which is dark. The higher our aspiration goes, the greater and more fulfilling is our life. We cry as human beings for name and fame, for many things. When we cry for outer things, sometimes we get them, sometimes we don’t. But we do not cry for the one thing which is of paramount importance, and that is God’s inner Wealth. What is that inner Wealth? His inner Wealth is Divine Fulfilment, Divine Perfection. If our inner cry is sincere, we will see that always fulfilment dawns. At any hour, that inner cry reaches God, and God is bound to fulfil that inner cry. If one wants to discipline himself, if one is dissatisfied with his loose life, and if he feels that from a disciplined life he can have real fulfilment, perfection and satisfaction, then God is bound to help that particular sincere seeker. So it is only with our inner cry that we can have a self-disciplined life. If there is an inner cry, then nothing on earth can be denied. No fulfilment can be denied to an individual who has an inner cry. We are all imperfect. No human being is perfect but our aim is to be perfectly perfect. This perfect perfection can only come from self-discipline. With self-discipline we can get the inner wealth of self-discovery, and selfdiscovery is the only worthwhile discovery. Visit www.srichinmoy.org for further writings by Sri Chinmoy.
am honored to respectfully share this tribute to Rev. Dr. Louis Richard Batzler (1922-2016), who I contacted in 1980. Richard was a serene, selfless and considerate person, who cared and had love and compassion for others. He made a significant difference to my personal development during my transformative spiritual journey. Richard was educated in the USA and received his MA and PhD degrees in History, and also graduated as an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ. His ministry included many roles, such as a pastor of churches, chaplain in colleges, hospitals and hospices; teacher and counsellor; and, service roles in industry and federal government. He was a Past President of two notable interfaith organizations: Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship International, and its academic affiliate - The Academy of Religion and Psychical Research. Richard was also the author of 11 books; a poet of about 1,500 poems (published after 1995); and, a truth-oriented researcher who produced numerous journal articles, book reviews, and audio-cassettes which dealt mainly with the spiritual life, health/healing, suicide, death and grief. Obviously, Richard was a very busy man. When I first contacted him, I was going through a very difficult spiritual journey, since I was having an intense and prolonged kundalini energy experience (196889). I desperately appealed for help to many clerics of different denominations and health professionals (psychologists and psychiatrists). Richard, however, was the only non-judgemental samaritan who listened to my plight and helped me to survive. He saved my life, and kindly treated me thereafter as his own son. In 1990, I created Spiritual Frontiers Canada (SFC), an open-minded educational forum to explore the frontiers of religion and science. Without Richard’s assistance, however, SFC would not have lasted for too long. SFC prospered because he fully supported my initiative, by sending me boxes and boxes of books/materials, which in turn contributed to SFC’s development, promotion and success. Richard travelled from North Carolina to Ottawa Ontario twice to present public talks/ workshops to SFC members. He counselled me over the years about my research on “Truality”(www.truality. ca), up to the remaining months of his life. He also did all this without any thought of financial reward. In addition to helping me create SFC, Richard made a difference in that because of his thoughtful and sanguine advice, I was able to lead SFC successfully for about a dozen years. One indicator of the success involved was that during the 1990s, over 10,000 persons attended
From the Kitchen to the Cosmetic Counter
ogurt (unflavoured) is considered very healthy for the body as it is an excellent source of protein, calcium and potassium along with numerous vitamins and minerals while being low in calories.It also has a lot of skin benefits! Because it contains live culture along with lactic acid (helps hydrate the skin), zinc and other minerals and enzymes in it, your skin will be glowing after use. To make a natural scrub at home with yogurt, mix two tbsp. of yogurt with 1 tbsp. of oats. Exfoliate your skin with this mixture in small circular motion rinse and pat dry. Apple cider vinegar (ACV)is amazing both inside the body and out. When used as a hair rinse, it will balance the acid mantle on the scalp (the acid mantle helps protect the scalp against infection), which can help with itchiness and dandruff. It also balances your hair’s pH.
SFC public talks, workshops and socials in Ottawa. Presently, SFC is still active, (www.spiritual frontiers. ca), and I continue to participate in its activities. Relative to my personal passion for music, Richard also made another much-appreciated difference in restoring my self-confidence that still continues. Although I was trained as a classical piano-accordianist for ten years, my zeal to play music declined during the kundalini experience, Richard enthusiastically encouraged me however to share my music again. As a result, I returned to and still actively musically play my happy piano-accordian to lead singalongs with those in hospitals, nursing homes, senior citizen retirement residences, churches, synagogues, veterans’ groups, and various ethnic groups. Overall, I have been doing so for over sixty years in about a dozen countries. I feel that Rev. Batzler was, is, and always will be the most genuine spiritually-minded person I ever met. In retrospect, I am still amazed that it did not matter to him what my religious background was, since he never asked me whether I was raised Catholic or Protestant. I am grateful that I was blessed by the Creator, who sent a remarkable angel in human form to be a role model of service to me when I most needed it.
On the skin, ACV helps with any sort of bacterial infection (include pimples). You can use it as an astringent, by soaking a washcloth/cotton pad in diluted ACV and applying it to your face. Or, you can simply dab it right onto blemishes to dry them out and heal them. It even reduces the pain of a sunburn! Everyone seems to be using coconut oil to cook with, but did you know its antibacterial properties make it great for skin care? It also is an excellent moisturizer for the skin, as it has a high capacity for retaining moisture. You’ll also smell like you’ve been on a tropical holiday! As a natural treatment for blemishes, coconut oil can be used as a mask. Simply steam the face (you can do this by putting your face above a bowl of steaming water with a towel over top to make a tent and retain the steam/heat) for a couple of minutes, then apply a thin layer of coconut oil, leave for a couple of minutes, and then wipe off. Coffee! Did you know that the caffeine in coffee can benefit your skin?! Caffeine actually has anti-inflammatory properties which can help with redness and inflammation of the skin. It may also help with dark circles under the eyes by reducing inflammation and puffiness, while making your eyes feel more awake. Caffeine also occurs in some teas, so a nice eye compress with some wet, cool tea bags may help your appearance and energy. Of course, if you are cooking with good quality oils, they can also be used ont eh skin. Vegetable oils contain a number of vitamins and minerals which can help your dry skin during these winter month. Apply olive oil, for example, on your skin as soon as you have lightly towelled off from the shower. You can even use it to remove makeup. There are a lot of other ingredients you may find in your kitchen cupboards which can have beneficial effects on the body- these are just a few suggestions. ©2017 Heather Garrod is a Certified Aromatherapist and owner of Planet Botanix at 301 Bank St in Centretown. The store also contains a wellness clinic and workshop where she leads DIY bodycare courses monthly. 613.567.4444 www.planetbotanix.com
George J. V. Kokich. Founder, Spiritual Frontiers Canada
A New Year… Resolve to Love
By Barbara Simpson s we turn the calendar and look to a new year, we mentally review the past year’s accomplishments, the things we pushed aside that didn’t get done, our new relationships and those that were lost. We perform an analysis of what was, what served us and usually how we can improve on the many aspects of our lives where we believe there to be weakness. For many, this self-analysis can be a critical one, and it invokes a determination to ‘do better’ and ‘be better’. The New Year Resolutions lists are created... How many of us do you think actually look back over the year and are at peace with their accomplishments? How many are content in their relationships, are pleased with their bodies, their jobs, and where they are right here and now? I doubt very few are actually content, and love themselves exactly as they are. Very few have not created ‘lists’ to do better, do be better, and in doing so feel the need to strive towards a higher level of accomplishment in order to be pleased with themselves. Our human conditioning constantly pushes us towards higher levels of personal achievement, of establishing ourselves in this ever-changing world in which we live, and in striving to find or create the perfect relationships with our friends, co-workers and family. When we complete our review from the place of our human conditioning, we tend to look through critical eyes, through the eyes of self-judgement, and feel the need to ‘improve’ somehow. We forget that life is a journey to be relished and enjoyed every step along the way. We forget that we are so much more than our accomplishments or acquisitions. We are, after-all, pure spirit living a human experience, not human living a spiritual existence. Every single moment of our life has meaning and purpose. We are after-all, eternal beings experiencing the human condition in physical form. We are a Divine spark, a Divine child of GOD. We are of source, of the light. Our humanness is only a small part of who we fully are. What we do with our time here on earth, is as we choose every step of the way. It is up to us to remember our perfection and embrace every aspect of ourselves, learning and growing in light and LOVE throughout our time here. Only by choosing to ‘un-plug’ from our human condition, and by truly loving ourselves here and now, exactly as we are, and by recognizing our uniqueness and strengths, can we find Peace throughout the year(s) ahead. When we truly love ourselves, we are no longer critical (of ourselves or others), and are content with what is at any given moment. We recognize the
blessings in our lives. The self-imposed pressure of being ‘better’ dissolves. The JOY seeps in, and we shift into a higher vibration. We begin to see the miracles around us. This shift in vibrational reality attracts more loving relationships into our lives, and more of what we are and project. So, instead of a ‘critical’ review, why not simply resolve to fall in LOVE with yourself this New Year? Why not turn your list of resolutions into a list of what aspects of yourself and of your life you love most and are most Grateful for? You may just find yourself inclined to eat better and get outdoors more, find the job that is more satisfying, and treat others the way you now treat yourself, thereby naturally attracting more harmonious relationships. And…you may find yourself letting go of people and situations that no longer feel right, that no longer serve the new ‘you’. Resolve to simply LOVE, and see what happens.
F O RMAT IO N/ T R AINI NG Maîtrise du Système Énergétique MD
S TA R T I N G AU G U S T 2 0 1 7
Pour devenir naturothérapeute en énergie et/ou croissance personnelle. Formation intensive et reconnue par A.N.N. Suzanne Cloutier 819 682-1811 firstname.lastname@example.org
What I Will Do By Rupa
Wishingtree Yoga – Simply Yoga
his passing month I am in the hospital seeing my father suffering. At his old age he cannot speak. The functions of his lungs, heart, liver, kidneys and brain are all in decline. Without the nasogastric intubation and intravenous fluids he won’t be able to survive as he cannot eat or drink normally. Obviously he is suffering. Looking at him, I am not sure if I should thank modern medical treatments that keep his life going or blame this care that prevents him from a natural death. Everyone has to face death by oneself. But in the name of taking care of life, with proud science, we use science to play the role of life savior. Human being’s natural death becomes an extravagant hope, becomes inhuman. We believe that use of all the machines, all the tubes and medicines to keep patients alive is a nice way to treat a life. We forget that old age and death cannot be avoided. When no treatments are requested it will be regarded as discouraging and negative.
Rupa Manjari Devi Das 200H Traditional Hatha Yoga & 50H Yin Yoga Teacher Training
www.wishingtreeyoga.ca www.wishingtreeyoga.ca What will I do if I am the person lying in bed waiting to die? Will I accept all these modern treatments? Will I have strength to accept death instead? I am not my father. I cannot tell if he wants to continue to suffer with treatments or to face death soon. I really hope that he can tell us clearly. But we never prepare for this situation until it’s too late. To know what to do when a fire happens, we will have a fire drill; to have a basic reaction to an emergency, we learn First Aid. To know how to face death, we need to study spiritual knowledge. Even if there are a lot of people who love me, are around me when I die, it is ME that has to leave everything I like to do and face death ALONE. It is ME who has to leave the people I love and face the unknown world ALONE. Am I ready? A fire might not happen, but death will happen to everyone for sure. How can I have a peaceful death and a happy life? Rupa Manjari Devi Das (Ivy) has been practicing Yoga since 1996 in China. Her Chinese background and training gives her a natural understanding of this ancient eastern wisdom. Her living, studying and teaching in Canada has provided her the opportunity to develop the practice in a modern western way. The experience will let you understand this amazing scientific knowledge and give you practical skills and techniques to use on and off the mat!
Welcome to join Rupa’s 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga / 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training. For more information, visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Infertility and Acupuncture By Steve Ryu, R.TCMP, R.Ac
fter one year of the marriage, if normal adult men and women are not successful in their attempt to conceive, then it is usually regarded as a case of infertility. According to the statistics, more than 15% of both men and women are infertile and generally, one out of five families is suffering from infertility. The percentage of infertile men and women are increasing as the usage of environmental toxins, instant food, electromagnetic waves, and multiple stresses from a modern life increases. Common causes of infertility include ovulation problems, tubal causes, sperm causes, unexplained infertility, age-related factors, uterine problems, endometriosis etc. Oriental Medicine often compares process of conception to cultivation of plant. As a farmer must sow good quality of seeds in fertile field under appropriate climate in order to gain successful harvest, a healthy sperm (seed) must meet a healthy uterus for conception to be fulfilled. In Oriental Medicine, the causes of the infertility can be divided into three major causes; they are the functional imbalance of the internal organs,
3 s Dayly On
Riverside Acupuncture & Wellness Center
Steve (Eun Kyu) Ryu, R.TCMP, R.AC Pre-Med at McGill University (B.Sc.), Master Program of Acupuncture at Mercy College, NY (MPA) Specialized in...
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
• Infertility • IVF Support For appointments call • Menopausal Syndrome 613-863-6906 • Women's Health www.freewebs.com/newlifeacu • Allergies • Pain Relief www.acupunctureottawa.com Receipts for insurance coverage • Disposable needles • Gift certificates available Affiliated with Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre and Ottawa Fertility Centre for Infertility Treatment
the abnormality of physical structure and stress is considered the major causes of infertility. However, most of the infertile patients can be diagnosed with more than two combinations of the causes mentioned above. The Oriental medical treatment usually consists of acupuncture and extracted herbal medicine to correct the imbalance mentioned above. The treatment focuses on regulating the menses, balancing hormone levels, and if needed, treating cystic ovaries, uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
119 Joseph Cyr, 417 & St. Laurent
January 27, 28 & 29, 2017
Friday: 2pm-10pm Saturday: 11am-10pm Sunday: 11am-6pm
TO P P RO F E S S I O NA L P S YC H I C R E A D E R S
Palmistry Mediums Tea cups Astrology Numerology Tarot Cards Aura Camera Lectures
David, a member of the Sinclair Family from (DaVinci Code & Oak Island). He will speak to you on your psychic abilities along with spiritual & healing hands. David has a new book, You Got The Whole World In Your Hands Fri. & Sat. 3 PM & 7 PM • Sun. 3 PM. BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S COMING UP!
Free gemstone with admission $8.00; $5.00 with this ad
Ottawa Interfaith Spiritualist Church 888 BYRON AVE (Byron & Redwood), Ottawa EVERY SUNDAY AT 1:00 PM What Spiritualism can do for you… ~ remove the fear of death ~ comfort the bereaved ~ ~ demonstrate the truth of survival & communication ~ ~ give healing to the sick, and hope to the lonely ~ ~ reveal a new purpose and meaning to your life ~ For info call Rev. Susan Guimond 613-820-8231 Website: www.ottawaspiritualistchurch.com
For male factors, treatments invigorate the sperm, raising low sperm count and motility, which will eventually produce better quality and quantity of embryos. In addition to treatments, life style consultation should be made to increase the chance of conception. Few examples for better life are: • Eating a healthy diet • Exercising in moderation • Learning about the best time to conceive • Limiting caffeine and alcohol intake • Making lifestyle changes, such as smoking cessation Once this is achieved, the chance of conceiving on own or successful IVF will be greatly increased and your dream may come true.
Erin Lamont is a registered massage therapist (RMT) and owner of Therapeutic Effects Massage Therapy located in the Village Clinic. www.therapeuticeffects.ca 613-797-5481
THE FOUNDATION FOR SHAMANIC STUDIES a non-profit public charitable and educational organization Is offering Michael Harner's
The Way of the Shaman
Shamanic Journeying, Power & Healing The Basic Workshop in Core Shamanism
January 28-29 ~ Toronto March 11-12 ~ Ottawa (Almonte) March 18-19 ~ Peterborough Windsor ~ April 8-9 Sudbury ~ April 29-30
Led by Glenn Campbell
Faculty Member, Foundation for Shamanic Studies During this experiential workshop, participants are introduced to Core Shamanism, the basic methods used by shamans to enter non-ordinary reality for problem solving and healing. Particular emphasis is on the classic shamanic journey, as well as on shamanic divination and healing. A practical, enjoyable workshop, even for beginners!
For more information or to register, contact Glenn at email@example.com, 905 430-4953 or www.shamanspiritpath.com
Do You Want a Balanced 2017?
How does the balancing system work? The clay in the bottom and on the top and the crystals in the middle draw in magnetic fields and send e are being blasted with more them out of a balanced state that and more EMF Pollution benefits the immune system, therefore (Electrical Magnetic Frequencies). improving sleep and energy systems. To name a few: smart meters on our Two units are required to balance homes, Wi-Fi in our schools, antennas a living or working quarters. One on top of all our apartments, cellphone unit must be placed on or near the towers in our city’s and parks, power • EMF Balancers electrical panel, the second unit at towers in public school parking lot • Cell Phone ADR Disks the other end of your location. More (1300 Kitchener Ave.), everybody on • Gold Energy Cards balancers are required for a larger their iPhones in the buses on the way • Water For Life System location (school, car dealerships, • Soil Balancer to and from work. farms). • Homes, Businesses, Cars Check out TAKE BACK YOUR Check out Revitalizer (Black Box) POWER by Josh De Sol to find out All products have Zero Point Energy at www.waterforlifetechnologies.ca how smart meters are slowly killing Cell 613-795-8827 Steve Priebe CLONING NATURE us. Tel 613-842-4758 firstname.lastname@example.org Special Water Treatment System Peter Webb from Kemptville has developed over 30 years, a Electro www.emffreezone.ca HAVE A BALANCED DAY! for homes with energy balls and one filter $1700, installed Magnetic System that has balanced homes, farms and businesses all over North America Our EMF Balance Package: 2 home balancers, 1 car with great success. balancer, 1 Gold Energy Card with Zero Point Energy Magnetic fields flow across the surface of the earth with Heart Reg. $575, now $450. and attach themselves to electrical wiring, water pipes www.emffreezone.ca ~ email@example.com and steel beams in our living and working spaces. 613-842-4758 These fields act as carriers for electrical, chemical, and other toxins stored in our environment. These pollutants Energy Exchange Presentation first Friday of every are carried to the cellular level therefore causing fatigue. month at the Ottawa Citizen Bldg. behind Ikea, 7:00 The 60 cycles of electricity inhibit the pituitary pm (by donation). Hall is balanced for the evening gland affecting the bodies ability to release hormones come out and feel the difference. such as Melatonin that helps us to sleep more deeply without the release of melatonin, out sleep patterns are HAVE AN AWESOME BALANCED 2017 interrupted.
819.319.6162 www.essences.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
POUR VOTRE SANTÉ ÉMOTIONNELLE FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH
Présidente | President Coach de vie, médiatrice Life Coach, Mediator
PATHWORK: The spiritual and practical meaning of ‘Let go, let God’ by Natalie Morisset
My kitty wasn’t well. He of the usually voracious appetite had been eating less and less. I felt concerned, so I took him to the vet. An examination didn’t turn up anything obvious, and neither did lab tests. We could only guess at what was ailing him. I was frustrated and despondent. I felt I should be ‘doing’ more, but I didn’t know what. After a few days, I realized that because I felt this way, I just wanted the situation to go away. Yes, I knew that my cat was old; yes, I knew that eventually he would decline and die, and I realized that this decline might be happening right now. But beyond this intellectual acceptance of what must eventually happen and might even already be happening, I didn’t truly accept the current situation in my heart. I didn’t want to be at a loss for what to do. So I secretly resented the whole situation and wished it would go away. I was afraid of what it might ask of me. I felt stuck. Fortunately, I was in the process of reading Pathwork Guide Lecture 213, “The Spiritual and Practical Meaning of ‘Let Go, Let God’ ”, which reminded me that I was keeping myself stuck by insisting that the situation unfold differently from what was actually happening. Once I realized this, I had the opportunity to choose how I really wanted to be with this situation. I decided to let go of holding on to how things ‘should’ unfold, and I surrendered into how they actually were and whatever might come next. Immediately, I stopped feeling frustrated, and soon some ideas for next steps came to me. And I stopped seeing my beloved cat as the symbol of my frustration, and was able to truly see and love him, just as he was. This story may not seem like it is of great spiritual significance. But Lecture 213 tells us that “it is exactly in this ‘insignificant’ area that the key can be found to the confusions and conflicts which make it impossible to actually apply the great spiritual truths to your daily life.” The way in which I felt stuck around my cat’s illness is a beautiful illustration of the attitude that says, in the words of the lecture, “I can only be happy if so and so does thus and thus or if life responds in no other way than I determine.” According to this attitude, letting go of this insistence would mean to “have to settle for unhappiness and unfulfillment.” Why? Because this attitude implies a mistrust of God, of life. The ‘little ego’ is trusted instead, and used as a weapon against a negative vision of the universe.
Pathwork Open Lecture Discussions WINTER 2017 Saint Paul University, 233 Main St; follow the signs to the room
Jan 11, 2017; Feb 8; Mar 8; Apr 12 and May 10 • 7 to 9 pm Suggested donation: $15; members & program participants free Contact Jean: email@example.com 613-829-1254 All welcome Lectures are available for free download at www.pathwork.org I had to explore and understand the attitude I rigidly was holding on to so that I could let it go and replace it with faith that things would somehow work out even if I relinquished control. That leap of faith enabled me to be fully present with myself and with a companion that I loved and wanted to support. It allowed me to be receptive to what was truly happening in the moment, and to my inner guidance. Such a leap of faith can be very difficult to even contemplate. At the next monthly Pathwork Open Lecture on Wednesday January 11, Mary Anne Bourque will lead us in an exploration of how we can truly ‘let go, let God’ and reap the benefits of this attitude. When: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 7 to 9 pm Where: Saint Paul University, 233 Main Street (follow the signs to the room). All are welcome. There is a suggested donation of $15 for non-members. The Pathwork Lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org For more information, contact Jean: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-829-1254. Mary Anne Bourque is a Pathwork Helper in Ottawa.
Are You Afraid of President Donald Trump?
here are lots of frightened people especially out there especially women, African American, south American and LGBT community. They are scared on how the President-elect Donald J. Trump will affect and victimize them. They are calling me to help Says Luke Michael Howard PhD a Clinical Hypnotist. Luke Michael Howard a hypnotist based in Ottawa, Ontario has developed what the calls the “Trump Phobia Protocol.” A form of Hypnosis to help people to overcome there panic and anxiety of the President-elect. He has developed a hypnotic process to help people to relieve their Anxiety & Fear from the election of the President-elect Donald J. Trump. The Clinical Hypnotist says there is no need for hysteria. He can help you to overcome your panic and anxiety with an easy, fast and effective solution that he calls “The Hypnotic Trump Phobia Solution” Its a form of rapid hypnosis where we help you to literally reprogram your unconscious mind not to necessary be pro Trump but to release your negative emotions around it. Say’s Luke Howard Ph.D Its been very effective on all the clients I have trailed it on so far. They has been reporting back that there feeling wellness and certainty are returning. And are feeling more optimistic about the future.
Luke Michael Howard Ph.D “The people Hypnotist” is on a mission to help others. He says ‘’this is not about pro Trump or anti Trump. It is about looking after people by calming their emotions and promoting peace of mind’’. He is planning to take a Trump Phobia Solution Tour worldwide. To learn more about the hypnosis therapy available from Lukenosis, visit his company website today. He is available for interviews, talks, therapy & demonstrations at Lukenosis. Call: 613-878-5874. Email: mail@LUKEnosis.com or visit http://www.lukenosis.com/ Luke Michael Howard Ph.D is a renowned hypnotist, he has demonstrated that hypnosis is one of the most effective strategies for overcoming all forms of fear. Hypnotist Howard is an advocate of the power of hypnosis in treating a number of conditions, including fears and phobias. Luke Michael Howard, Ph.D, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, has specialized in phobia removal for almost 20 years, and is dedicated to helping local Ottawa people overcome their phobias in order to enjoy a better quality of life without fear.
You Can Lose Weight Without Painful Surgery Are you having trouble Losing Weight, Keeping it off & Killing Evil Cravings? Then Dr. Luke Michael Howard can help you even when nothing else has worked. With he's specialist brand of Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis all the way from the UK. Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis, is a Hypnosis Weight Loss Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 17 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed over eaters into empowered, slim & in control people in just 5 sessions. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 80% success rate. This is incredible when you think that Weight Watchers are only about 30% successful at best. This Powerful Non-surgical procedure has been well documented or FOX,CBS & ABC News as well as the Dr Oz Show.
Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Hypnoband Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress. Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from Lapband hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of Losing Weight is available locally. The bad news there usually is a three to four week waiting list for an appointment but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for
“I walked out 25lbs Lighter!” Kate had been over weight for the majority of her life- nearly 27 YEARS! She had tried every type of Weight Loss Gimmick, Diets, Supplements, Gym Memberships even Personal Trainers but nothing worked, until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promised I would do a testimonial for you. Here it is: The hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I lost 25lbs I have not eaten at timmies...I have had NO DESIRE TOO!!! It really has changed my life!” Check out more testimonials at: www.lukenosis.com you can contact Dr. Luke at 613-878-5874 to arrange an appointment.
Hands-on and Distance Healing
Breakthrough in Energy Healing
In Ottawa area serving Ontario & Western Quebec
Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch® Therapy Practitioner/Instructor, Empathic Life Coach
Certified Quantum-Touch® Practitioner Certified Quantum-Touch® Instructor Associate Polarity Practitioner Certified Aromatherapist
ecently, I’ve been thinking about the part of my work that I don’t address often, and that’s when I hold the energy field of my client between my hands, and do what we call Distant Healing. In that way, I can work with clients across the world and they feel the energy, getting results often in more impressive ways than we do with hands-on sessions. I’ll begin with an experience, with a client several years ago. I had worked with this young woman, initially using Distant Healing, when I was made aware of her pain, when she was in her home at some distance from me, and was in considerable pain. She had fallen on a slippery floor at her place of work, and had broken her upper right arm, and had severely bruised her right hip and leg. I worked with her from here, at that moment, for 30 minutes, and she felt relief from the pain. I then went to work with at her home several times, and and then she called me one Saturday evening at about 6:00 pm telling me that she was on the floor, and could not move. I worked with her for 30 minutes, and when I spoke with her following that session, there was some relief from her pain, but it still really hurt and she couldn’t move. I continued to work for another 60 minutes, and then I spoke with her again. Again, there was a considerable improvement, and this time she was standing so I carried on until I went to bed, and agreed to speak with her in the morning. She had gone to bed without pain, and was simply feeling a bit of weakness in that right leg.
The Power of Prayer There’s no problem that God can’t solve. Prayer is the answer because through prayer we realize God, and realizing God, there is no longer any problem. Hi, my name is Pam. My email is email@example.com
613-228-2272 • 613-795-3751
firstname.lastname@example.org www.aileensoasis.com • www.quantumtouch.com
The most recent experience, started with a phone call from a woman in Toronto, who said that she had known about me, and that her husband was at the Emergency Department, suffering with some unknown condition, but causing him to see everything through a sort of fog, to speak unclearly, and to be unable to remember things clearly. So, immediately, I put down the phone and worked with him for 30 minutes. When she called me back following the 30 minute session, her husband was seeing and thinking more clearly and wanted me to continue. Later in the evening, I did another 60 minutes or Distant Healing, followed by a conversation, during which I was told that he was now at home and that the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong. I agreed to do two more session, over the next 3 days. And I haven’t heard from them since. This is what can happed with the part of my practice I call Distant Healing. I love this work, and having this capacity to affect change over space, is so amazing, that I’m always in awe when I get feedback from my clients. Aileen M. McKenna is a Certified QT Instructor and Practitioner, certified as the first Canadian instructor in June 2004. She has taught classes to 1,000s of students across Canada, in the Caribbean and Scotland and sees 100s of clients annually in her private clinic in Ottawa. Aileen has been offering energy healing in the Ottawa area for more than 25 years, initially with Polarity therapy and Cranio-Sacral prior to learning QuantumTouch® therapy. You can reach her at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail at email@example.com or you can check out her website at www.aileensoasis.com, her blogsite at www.wellnessunlimited.ca and the Quantum-Touch website at www.quantumtouch.com
• Contact me to meet • We will pray together • Pay me when you realize God, when the problem is solved • Pay what you think is the right amount for the freedom you receive
The Mouth is the Mirror of all Disease
- Sir William Osler
ccording to Dr. Charles Mayo, one of the famous founders of the Mayo Clinic, smart Diet and Dentistry can extend your lifespan by up to 10 years. This is the essence of the longevity dentistry concept that we practice at our clinic. Stopping gum disease and decreasing total body inflammation from gum disease Oral health means that the good mouth organisms dominate and crowd out the bad organisms cause oral disease. We have many new laser and nutritional strategies now to treat better the microbial pathogens associated with periodontal disease and dental infections. Bacteria create endotoxins and these inflammation-causing toxins are causing serious problems elsewhere in the body. This is the “oral health –total health” connection. The latest cancer theory is that toxins both bacterial toxins and chemical toxins cause cell inflammation and DNA changes that spark the rise of cancer when the body has the wrong food and a diminished oxygen level and immune system or cell self-defense mechanism. There are at least 57 research projects currently studying numerous different diseases that they think are partly or largely caused by oral microbes and their toxins. This is the latest paradigm shift to think “oralsystemic” disease connection. There is currently a revolution taking place in managing gum disease and the tools employed at our clinic place us at the forefront of this revolution. Leading edge technology such as the Periolase machine, plus the Waterlase machine, carefully done root planning, bite balancing, seed oil based anti-inflammatories and
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaserPaul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine 613-234-5758 firstname.lastname@example.org 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Call to book a lecture on Laser holistic dentistry and integrative medicine
DowntownDowntown and Alta Vista locations location systemic antibiotics and a topical antibiotic irrigation system are all at our disposal to ensure that your gums are given the best care possible. If there are any periodontal (gum) problems we need to maximize your homecare and diet the use of the Waterpik, sulcabrush, floss, tongue scraping and do some intense cleaning. Then we will apply the wizardly effects of the 1064 nanometer Periolase laser gum therapy as the grand finale to get the gums in top shape and eliminate the gum pockets that have been charted. Orthodontically improving the upper and lower jaws and airway. Further how improving jaw to jaw and tooth to tooth balance and alignment is beneficial to your body and mind neurologically Today dentistry and orthodontics are changing to keep in step with the rapid developments in sleep and airway medicine. In fact, the O in Orthodontics should stand for Oxygen! In fact our lives are framed between our first and last breaths. Oxygen is the first and last food of life and it is for this reason that our clinic strives to coach our patients on how to maximize their airways. I have been told by yoga instructors that practicing deep deliberate breathing is a good habit. I believe this is true.
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com email@example.com We have all seen children and adults who breathe partly or wholly through their mouths with their lips apart. This and snoring are symptoms of airway dysfunction and sleep disordered breathing. When the jaws, the airways and the breathing are dysfunctional then our bodies do not receive the full potential lifegiving oxygen that they crave and deserves. Don’t forget that cancer cells function on a non-oxygen-based metabolism. So connect the dots. Maximize your deep breathing practices. This modern airway compromise is strongly influenced by the under development of the upper jaw. In essence, today we are “losing face”! Why are human faces shrinking? There are about seven reasons why our faces are shrinking in size. Number one is a lack of trace minerals in our diet. We used to go from breastfeeding to consuming bone marrow to making bone broth. Now we do not breastfeed as much and we have forgotten about bone marrow and we almost never make bone broth based soups and stews. Further sugar and other non foods and environmental chemicals and other dietary contaminants are screwing up our body’s growth system and biochemistry.
joint causes a lot of local and referred pain in the entire musculo-postural-neurological system. Dentistry is governed by the trigeminal nervous system, which has the largest cranial nerves in the human being. Because the trigeminal nerves are the largest and most powerful cranial nerves, when they and all the muscles attached to these nerves dysfunction then we are the ones that suffer big time. With this aim of improving airway and neurological function we strive to normalize our patient’s airways and trigeminal neurology. Custom made orthodontic “JAM” appliances to grow better jaws, jaw joints improve the airways and to correct malfunctioning muscles. The lower jaw is usually misaligned when the upper jaw is not well grown or not developed to our genetic potential in our DNA blueprints.. The jaw cannot seat itself correctly into an under-sized upper jaw. This is why in the 1930’s Dr. James Costen (an outstanding ENT specialist) tried to tell the world that the jaws being displaced is a major factor in why we have some ear and sinus problems. Garbage in = garbage out Another important factor to consider is poor nutrition. The lack of essentials nutrients, vitamins and minerals can cause irreparable damage to gum, teeth and surrounding tissues affecting the Immune System. Dietary deficiencies can provoke disease. In summary diet and dentistry can impact your entire anatomical and physiological system. Bad oral health and poor food choices are a major detriment to any person’s holistic health. A better balanced diet and mouth will mean a longer and better life. Invest in your oral health by contacting us. Book a complimentary consultation today. Dr Paul Greenacre DDS, McGill 613 234 5758 Manual Osteopath NAO Toronto firstname.lastname@example.org
A bad bite = a bad life Another major theme of modern dental diagnosis is this “a bad bite” or a reciprocally displacing clicking jaw
Numerology Forecast for January 2017
dd the day of your birth to the month of your birth. Then add the number 2 for the month of Jan. NOTE – If you’re final number adds up to double digits, add the two numbers together again until you get a single number. If you still have trouble, email me at email@example.com 1. There are new opportunities in your face right now. Look for them! Be brave and take a leap of faith into this New Year. You could find a short term contact or job that will transform later in the year. Just do it! 2. Are you looking for love or perhaps a new business venture? Get serious as this is the best influence. Bait your hook and get it in the water ASAP. The year will start out slow but pick up later. April is key. 3. It might be tough to keep your head together and remain focused this month. First of all, finish the commitments from last year, then weed out the junk, and only then, take on more. Focus is the key word for you in Jan. 4. Give your accountant a shout to assist with a financial plan for the year. Left alone you might blow your wad on mindless pursuits. Make a decision to be smart about your finances now, so that you can take most of the summer off. 5. Did you factor in a bit of extra fun, last year? I sure hope so, because the fun stops here and now. This is a hardcore rebuilding year, on all fronts. What need fixing your life? Make friends with hard work and lots of it in 2017. Get serious and get focused on the jobs that have to be done. No health neglect. 6. Are you in transition period in your home or office life? There should be some really big changes coming, so hang on to your hat? Your life is in flux for the whole year, but these changes are in the area of “domestic things” in Jan.
Daughter of Professor Krishnamurthy
Practicing and Teaching Stellar and Vedic Astrology Guiding people since 1959 in Finances, Career, Investment, Relationship and Family. Teaching meditation Individual service as well as follow-up queries 1 Woodthrush Green, Ottawa, ON, K1V 0A9
737-5206 • Fax: 739-2973
7. It is time to get ready for a very, very busy year. You must place your focus on “YOU”, first. You will need mega energy to be there for everyone else for the balance of the year. Fuel up and prepare, now. 8. The perfect use of this year is to take a yearlong sabbatical and sit on a mountain, alone, so you could focus on “self healing”. I know that this is impossible to do, but you must factor in lots of “me” time, this year, or else. Ask yourself, “What needs fixing”? Fix it, now. Education or a job with a learning curve is perfect. Stay Zen all year. 9. Use this month as a period of major excavation. It is time to clean away the unfinished projects, chores and other poop on your path that you do not want to take with you into the balance of 2017. Do you have habits, attitudes, medical issues clogging your life? Remove the clog, now. It is full steam ahead in Feb., so get ready. LAURA YOUNG IS AN INTUITIVE NUMEROLOGIST AND CORE BELIEF MODIFICATION COACH: Lbaird@istar.ca OR CALL 613-725-7232. INPERSON (Ottawa, Ont.), PHONE, FACETIME AND SKYPE SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE. For additional information and services go to: www.yourdaysarenumbered333.ca Available for functions and charitable events.
Qi-matic Research Center PRESENTS
Qigong workshops given by Sifu James January 14, 2017 ~ 9:30am - noon FREE SEMINAR What is Qi-Matic Qigong Activation of personalized DNA Energizer sticker
At Kitchissippi United Church at 630 Island Park Drive MORE WORKSHOPS: Jan 14 & 15, 9:30-4 Feng Shui 101 Feb 11 & 12, The Core of Qi-Matic Qigong: Foundation for future workshops at The International Academy of Health Education 380 Forest St.
Information and Registration: Angela Fung firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 762 8893
Calendar ... Conferences ... Workshops
A Silent Weekend Retreat We all lead busy lives and a silent weekend retreat is an opportunity to step out of our daily lives to concentrate in silence on our spiritual journey. This retreat includes Christian Meditation sessions each day as well as time for quiet personal reflection. Joseph Clarkson provides inspirational talks on the topic The Mercy of God. Held at the Galilee Centre in Arnprior. On the weekend of March 31 to April 2, 2017. Cost is $250 per person (single occupancy), including meals and accomodation. For more info: see wccm-canada.ca or email: email@example.com. The retreat is organized by Ottawa Christian Meditation.
March 18 & 19 - MindScape Workshop in Ottawa with Kristin Pierce Ignite your Intuition to awaken your awareness, shift your limiting belief systems, spark your potential, and fuel your dreams. Visit InnerCompassAcademy.ca for more information & to register, or contact coordinator Kimberly Swan @ 613-240-9716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Level I Certificate Training weekend based on the new updated model Saturday and Sunday, January 28th and 29th, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Aileen’s Oasis Information and Registration Aileen McKenna email@example.com or Aileen’s Oasis www.aileensoasis.com www.quantumtouch.com 613-228-2272, by cell at 613-795-3751 In a few short hours you will learn how to run energy using meditation and special breathing techniques that will allow you to heal yourself, your friends, family, plants and animals. In fact, by the time you have your lunch break on the first day, you will have created amazing results. You will be learning from the first Canadian Quantum-Touch Instructor, with an amazing record.
Grounding and the Art of Creating Sacred Space Part I
Friday, January 27th, 2017 , 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. A workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, clearing a physical space, being present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone else working or living closely with others. For further information, a flyer and registration form call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.aileensoasis.com
Join us for the 11th Annual
Monthly Meeting: January 10, 2017 Venue: KS on the Keys 1029 Daze St, Ottawa Presenting: Tete-A-Table Networking 2017 is dedicated towards getting to know our community of holistic practitioners better! We will be building a stronger community by getting to know each other better and exploring possible strategic partnerships in order to better serve Ottawa www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/on-ottawa-west
Beyond mind over matter enter the universe of soul over matter where true healing and transformation occur. – Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha Open Your Heart and Soul to Healing Friday, January 6, 7–9 pm • Love offering $10 Learn soul wisdom, knowledge, and practical techniques to boost your energy, heal your body, balance your emotions, calm your mind, relieve stress, transform relationships, and more. Experience the life-changing power of Divine Healing Hands. You could be chosen as a healing demo! Creating Abundance: Spiritual Secrets for a Successful New Year with Master Lynda and Guest Teachers Saturday–Sunday, January 7–8, 10 am–6 pm | $95 plus guest pass The beginning of a new year is a time of great opportunity; a most important time to plant seeds for the future and to let go of the past and be inspired about the possibilities of the future. Learn the spiritual principles behind true abundance. Align your thoughts, speech, activities, behaviours, attitudes, and beliefs with true abundance. Release lack in your life and maintain the greatest flourishing and success with true abundance. True flourishing and abundance begins with love, joy, and inner peace. Learn how to bring profound healing and transformation to release past pain and bring Divine light into your heart and soul to bless the New Year. Location St. Paul University, Guigues Hall, Room G101 223 Main Street, Ottawa K1S 1C4 Information Master Lynda Chaplin ~ 647.654.7711 Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com Meetup.com/SoulMindBodyWellness-Ottawa Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa
Ottawa Health & Wellness Expo Saturday, January 28th, 2017 Shenkman Arts Centre, Orleans orleanswellnessexpo.com
Master Sha Soul Healing Ottawa Every Thursday, beginning Jan. 12, 7–8:30 pm Learn practical, useful techniques for putting the body’s natural healing to work. Hawthorne Public School (small gym, south side of building) 2158 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa K1G 1A9 Sara Brauner: 613.620.1996 Meetup.com/MasterShaSoulHealing-Ottawa
Our Basic 10 Step Protocol for Recovering Periodontal Health
e do the “TOP” (teeth, orthopaedics and periodontal) diagnostic and induction system that classifies Periodontitis, Gingivitis, Gingival Excess and Halitosis as mild moderate or severe. It also classifies Clenching, Grinding, Occlusal Trauma Mobility, Furcation involvement and Mouth Breathing on a scale of 1 to 10 as these are risk factors in gum disease.
4. We use systemic or topical antibiotics as indicated.
1. We teach the patient good home care and the concepts of how we are going use our ten-step program to stop and reverse the disease process. We teach using green tea and liquid coconut oil as a mouthwash and we can also use the coconut oil to brush our gums with our Sulcabrushes. We teach interdental brush cleaning from Oral Science using different gels ie. stannous fluoride 11% or the new Japanese product a gel for remineralization or oil of oregano in olive oil in a 1:10 ratio. We teach a good flossing method and the sulcabrush and the rubber tip as needed We teach the Dr. CC Bass, MD method of brushing and flossing. We recommend baking soda and salt or the Dr Paul Keyes technique. We teach flossing with the floss stabilized around the middle finger and the 2 index fingers to floss the lower teeth and the thumb and index finger to floss the upper teeth. Left thumb does the left side and the right thumb does the right side. We teach interproximal brush cleaning and bridge flossing with super floss. 2. We do detailed scaling and root planing to create a super clean tooth surface.
5. We adjust the bite to balance the tooth pressures using first carbon paper and then a t-scan to keep the posterior teeth contacts first or primary in the centric occlusion posture. We keep anterior tooth contacts very light in centric relation (CR) and centric occlusion (CO). We eliminate balancing and working side interferences. We even out marginal ridges and strive for a flat curve of spee. We eliminate primary and secondary occlusal stresses as much as possible. 6. We determine if the patient clenches (our muscles and exostoses exam shows this) or grinds (which is visible by seeing teeth wear and /or abfractions) then we create a game guard or a soft pivot splint as used by Dr. WB Leeds MD and Dr. W Mays DDS or a Dr. Farrar appliance or use a Dr. William Clark orthodontic twin block. Basically we use and design a jaw pillow or a night guard or a jaw positioner to prevent sleep clenching or bruxism from causing tooth-jaw joint trauma, muscle trauma or airway distress or periodontal ligament trauma. This CNC (Chronic Night Clenching) or CNB (Chronic Night Bruxing) can lead to wear, gum recession, bone loss and abfractions. This also might be cause to refer to their MD for a sleep study for Obstuctive Sleep Apnea or OSA. 7. We do the full LANAP protocol with the MPV Periolase to get at the microbes where they live. Thus we laser–zap the microbes in the infected sulcus. This is the best treatment of periodontal disease that exists on the planet today. In my over 9 years as a dental editor and over 45 years as a practicing dentist I have never seen a better strategy to control periodontal pathogens. If you are a patient then get it done. If you are a dentist then spend the 150k that it takes to get started. 8. We may re-contour or replace all old defective or decayed fillings and repair poor marginal ridges. 9. We close all open contacts. We make them wider and self cleansing.
3. We teach how to nourish the body’s immune and healing system. We teach an eighty per cent plant source plus sprouts and seeds and seed oil diet. This helps fight Inflammation and the microbes with a healthy immune system. We also assess the basic diet and make recommendations for juicing and green, red or blue smoothies and more nutrient supplementation like liquid chloryphyl. We recommend liquid mineral supplements like liquid light by Sun Warrior or Complete by Pure Trim to add trace minerals to the healing program. We recommend a month on Soul and Core
which are seed and seed oil concentrates to maximize the immune system for the initial healing period. You may wish to continue with these supplements since Soul is an excellent mouth rinse to rinse and then swallow for total body recovery.
10. If there are mobile teeth. We splint together these loose teeth withÂ flowable composite and the clear Ribbond Method. After the first few months of sanitive and non-invasive procedures procedures we consider options: A) We may continue do ongoing conservative therapy using steps 1 thru 10 OR B) We may plan to do more invasive procedures such as: 11. We may use the electrosurg or simple soft tissue lasers and/or the scalpel to do gingivoplasty or gingivectomy procedures. We may use different lasers such as the periolase 1064 nanometer laser or the iplus waterlase at 2790 and 990 nanometers or the cold laser lumix 2 at 810 nanometers as adjuncts to remove excess tissues, fight the intrasulcular microbiota or assist healing. 12. We may use flaps (#11 or #12 or #15 blades as indicated) to directly visualize perio defects, root planes, debride a defect and strategize bone grafting (gem 21s) or use a high-speed electric handpiece to reshape the tooth or furcas. 13. We may plan to graft soft tissue or hard tissue. 14. We may remove the tooth and plan a replacement strategy or no replacement or we may plan a prosthetic strategy 15. We may suggest orthodontics to decrowd compromised teeth to make homecare easier and create the incentive of more beautiful teeth or appearance to motivate the patient. 16. We may refer for a second opinion or continue with their consent to strive for their continuing to improve their periodontal health by working with our team. 17. Then we reevaluate and reevaluate constantly at each recall. 18. We repeat steps 1 thru 10 and place the patient on a 3-or 4-month recall-maintenance system and keep reviewing their curoprox system and their flossing and rubber tip tek. 19. We review their home diet and their supplementation strategy. We encourage them to become more compliant with the homecare, the recalls and the diet. 20. We strive to be their coach, teacher and support team and we all strive to keep improving our periodontal management skills.
Bowen Therapy for H Bowen Therapy For Concussion
Get Well with Bowen
Greatest discovery in health care
Certified Advanced Bowen Practitioner
613-806-3602 www.healingdiagnosis.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter is the time of year when concussions often result from skiing, hockey, and falls on ice. Bowenwork/ the Bowen Technique is safe and effective, and can get you or your child back to work or school more quickly. Every practitioner listed on this page has been trained by the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia in the Concussion Protocol. For best results, it’s vitally important to address a concussion early, in the first week after the concussion, if possible. There are three reasons this gentle therapy gets results: 1. It releases muscle tension in the neck/shoulders that contributes to pressure on nerves and symptoms such as headaches, dizziness and tinnitus. 2. It addresses the entire body, including skeletal alignment and rotations in the neck and pelvis. 3. It works through the nervous system, stimulating the brain to heal.
Carolynne Doucette, BPhEd Certiﬁed Advanced Bowen Practitioner Web: www.TheBowenApproach.ca
Adults with Concussions In the spring of 2016, Madeline McBride, Certified Bowenwork Practitioner, did a case-series study of six adults with long term post-concussion syndrome (PCS). That is, at the start of the study each adult still experienced symptoms two years or more after a concussion resulting from a car accident, fall, or blow to the head. Only one participant was able to work. The study found that every participant with long term PCS had muscle tension and skeletal misalignment which likely contributed to ongoing symptoms. Each participant received eight sessions of Bowen Therapy. Third party assessment by a nurse confirmed that Bowen Therapy significantly reduced symptom severity (up to 70%) in five of the six adults with long term PCS. After four weekly Bowenwork sessions, one participant stated: “I started being able to take the bus to and from a few appointments, and do my own groceries a few times. My energy improved as well as my ability to think more clearly, remember conversations, and navigate bus schedules/maps.” After eight sessions, the same participant stated: “Planning to reduce medication. Look and feel much better.”
Students/Athletes with Concussions Between 1996 and 2003, Craig Mattimoe, a Bowenwork practitioner in Menlo Park, California, USA conducted a study on athletes aged 15-29 diagnosed with concussion, and applied the Concussion Resolution Protocol. Out of 33 players treated, 90% of athletes were declared fit to return to play within 72 hours. All 33 players returned to play within the following week.
Health and Well-Being In a similar practitioner study in British Columbia by Bowenwork practitioner Jenna Howe (ConcussionResolution.com), athletes in their teens and twenties fully recovered in four to nine Bowen sessions. Ottawa Testimonials “In January 2016, my 13-year-old son suffered a concussion. He had to limit his school and physical activities. This resulted in him experiencing symptoms of depression, lack of motivation, low self esteem and ability to cope with everyday life, even suicidal thoughts. He almost failed Grade 8. In September we started Bowen Therapy and within 3 weeks there was such an amazing improvement in his spirit. His sparkle had returned. He’s also doing amazing in Grade 9. He has brought up his marks and his teacher has commented on his positive attitude. Thank you!” KR, Dec 2016 “I fell and suffered from a concussion in January 2015. For the first five months following I tried a number of therapies, including pharmaceuticals, massage, chiropractic, acupuncture and physio. As time passed, I got more and more discouraged—my intestinal system didn’t like the pharmaceuticals and my central nervous system was just not able to deal with the stimulation that the bodywork therapies triggered, and I was not progressing. I was then introduced to a Bowen Technique professional by my massage therapist. The result was a calmer nervous system and slowly I made progress. It’s been two years now and I am almost full time back at work and able to get back to some of my social activities. I continue to see the Bowen practitioner as Rome wasn’t rebuilt in a day... but I am definitely progressing as a result of the Bowen—it’s now my go-to therapy when I have put myself in an environment that is over stimulating and triggers my concussion symptoms.” AG, Ottawa “I recently had a bad fall that left me black and blue and with a concussion. Bowen Therapy helped me return to normal quickly, gently and naturally. Thank you!” W.D, 2016
An innovative therapy for chronic and acute pain management and general health maintenance. In 14 days of training over 6-9 months you can learn to help family and friends or become a certified Bowenwork® practitioner. For information and registration contact Janet Riley at 613 848-2083 or email@example.com www.bowentrainingacademy.com www.facebook.com/bowentrainingacademy www.twitter.com/janet_BTA
Don’t wait weeks or months for concussion symptoms in yourself or your loved one to resolve. Early treatment may make the difference between a fast or a prolonged recovery. There’s a Bowenwork practitioner near you. Refer to the business cards on this page, or check the list of local practitioners on www.Facebook.com/BowenTherapyOttawaRegion
DIRECTORY • Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160. PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Follow us on Facebook or contact firstname.lastname@example.org SPIRITUAL FRONTIERS CANADA (Explorations) SFC offers explorations monthly as: Talks/Workshops on FIRST THURSDAY evenings 7-9pm at the OTTAWA CITIZEN, Baxter Rd.) To attend, please see details. 3 WAYS: 1. Be on our SFC exclusive email list. For new spiritual and wellness seekers/learners, send email address request to email@example.com (Jean-Louis). Email removal on request. 2. See our web www.spiritualfrontiers.ca 3. Facebook.com/SpiritualFrontiers TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ®. Transcendental Meditation (TM) — Jerry Seinfeld says, “TM is like having your cell phone battery fully charged. You’re ready to take on the world.” Visit us at ca.tm.org. A completely effortless meditation technique revived by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from the ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge. Transcendental Meditation is taught by highly trained instructors in a standardized 7-step course, with ongoing follow up. Transcendental Meditation allows your mind to settle inward beyond thought to the most silent and peaceful level of consciousness, your innermost self. It is deeply restful and is backed by hundreds of published studies. See also www.tm.org. Ottawa center: 613-565-2030; email: Ottawa@tm.org. OTTAWA WEST HOLISTIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Through our monthly Talks, Panels and Presentations we educate, and empower professionals. This venue allows members to share information, brainstorm and form strategic alliances. For more information contact Lise at 613 795 1469, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/ on-ottawa-west. Join now for $35 discount. FRIENDS OF JUNG OTTAWA: present / appreciate / share ideas of C.G. Jung. Monthly, 2nd Saturday, 2 pm. Please email email@example.com or see https://friendsjungottawa.wordpress.com
• People RON CHAPMAN. Classes and seminars, meditation all levels, private consultations 232-1160. NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492.
TRACY MONTGOMERY is a somatic sex educator who offers erotic learning to those who want to expand their capacity for pleasure, love and joy, heal the wounds of sexual abuse and explore the intersection of sex and spirit. www. tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Places MOVEMENT OF SPIRITUAL INNER AWARENESS (MSIA) (an ecumenical church), Ottawa-Morin Community. Weekly, Thursday, 7:30 pm services, followed by fellowship, at 103 Westpark Drive, in Ottawa: call to reserve. Marriages and spiritual counselling by appointment. Peace Theological Seminary Courses: as scheduled locally, by correspondence and by internet. For information or to reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-841-1458. MSIA Canada (www.msia.ca); MSIA (www.msia.org)
& Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX Psychic Medium, Empath, Akashic Records Counselor, Destiny Card Readings. Email - email@example.com SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Allergy Testing CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE: naturopathic doctor, healing groups, weekly meditation, nature programs, retreats, natural products, workshop and therapy spaces in beautiful nature 35 min NW of Ottawa. www.ecowellness.com, 613-839-1198
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Accounting AMBITION ACCOUNTING – Bilingual Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA) with over 14 years of experience, providing bookkeeping, cash management, financial reporting and advice, budgeting and forecasting as well as strategic planning. Contact Jonathan at (613) 620-9965. www.AmbitionAccounting.ca IF YOU HATE NUMBERS … You’ll love Captain Number Cruncher. Providing solutions in accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping services. www.numetrica.city 613 2667013. 2435 Holly Lane, Ottawa, K1S 7P2
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China
THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Angel Therapy ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers Angel Readings, EFT and Reiki. For guidance and help releasing negative emotions and patterns, contact Diane at email@example.com. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com
• Allergy Testing CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Consistent, accurate, clinical results; food, supplements.
• Archetypal Energies USING ENERGIES BEHIND 2 DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS...runes and much more...for growth & development. Group & individual sessions. Contact Nancy 613-5960260 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
DIRECTORY • Ascension Healing NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
• Beauty and Health NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Bed & Breakfast
JACQUES GIASSON: Professional Astrologer with a background in psychological counseling and 28 years of experience. Become aware of your path and take advantage of your challenges and opportunities, natal, actual and future. Call: 819-770-9259. JUDY JIBB, Astrologer CertFAstrolS 613 304 4255, email@example.com 11TH HOUSE ASTROLOGY GROUP, open to all levels, to exchange & learn, 2nd Monday of month (Sept.-June), 61 Main St. Ottawa. Info: 613-821-4839. INSIGHTFUL, INSPIRING, and in-depth Astrology Readings. Over 15 years experience. Eve Mari Crete 819-457-1694 www.astrologereve.ca EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org ASTROADVICE.CA – Enjoy Free Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Astrology Horoscopes. Order Your Personalized Reading and Get Your Questions Answered. Visit AstroAdvice.ca
• Aura Photography
Full body & chakra AURA PHOTOGRAPHY & Energy Clearing. Call: 613-699-7238 or click www.ReikiWithSusan.ca
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 email@example.com
• Buddhism IN RENOVATED CHURCH with attached Spa: Use of Hot tubs, Cold Tub, FAR Infrared & Finnish Saunas included in B&B price. Massage/Reiki available. Lanark: 613-2599988; Circa1894.com
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist email@example.com or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-240-9716 JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
SV AYURVEDA CONSULTATIONS & VIBRATIONAL THERAPY: NURTURE PHYSICAL & SUBTLE BODY. Digestion, Ph bal, stress, ascenscion symptoms, sleep. 613415-1139 email@example.com
BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKKEEPING SERVICES for Small Businesses, Non-Profit Org. Practical Accounting for Health and Wellness Practitioners. Bilingual Services, Free Consultation. More than 35 years of experience. Please contact Lucie at 514-7556570 or email@example.com
• Bowen Therapy BOWEN THERAPY OTTAWA, Westboro. Certified, Advanced practitioner. Pain relief, and more. Gentle touch powerful healing, Bette@BowentherapyOttawa.ca www.Bowentherapyottawa.ca 613-722-4249. Insurance receipts available. THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca
PINE GATE SANGHA - www.ianprattis.com/ pinegate.htm - Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. 1252 Rideout Cr; 613 726 0881. Thursday meditation and study class 7:00pm; First Saturdays of each month - dharma talk and pot luck supper 5.00pm. Nucleus of Friends for Peace www.friendsforpeace.ca Resident teacher: Dharmacharya Ian Prattis True Body of Wisdom INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
• Chakra/Aura Balancing THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minutes Chakra/ Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arc-ange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
• Channelling DONNA KINNIBURGH, Internationally Renown, Deep Trance Medium (Edgar Cayce Style) Is now accepting Limited Appointments – 613 649-8245 email@example.com www.rainbow-lady.com
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
• Church CHURCH OF PERFECT LIBERTY, Ottawa,ON. www.perfectliberty.ca (613-225-1850)
• Cleaning GREEN CLEANING since 1988. Completely insured and bonded. We clean both homes and offices. Personalized friendly service with all healthy products. www.beauclean.ca 613-731-1532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org DECLUTTER. Revitalize your living space by revamping it to bring more energy into it? Reduce, Recycle, Re energize your clutter, your new open living space will give you that positive and refreshing energy that you
DIRECTORY require. What would it take to step towards that harmonious direction? 613 407 4498 janet_Livingston@Hotmail.com
• Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512. PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Clutter FROM CHAOS TO ORDER - bring on the Flow. Edie Lane Feng Shui Consultant, DeClutter Specialist. 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Coaching ACADEMY OF PERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING www. ottawacounselling.com Coaching concentrates on healing and empowerment and deemphasizes being clinical and helping. Richard Haney is a wholistic coach who brings a wide range of skills, techniques and modalities to each coaching interaction. He provides warm, heart-connected and empathetic coaching. Please contact Richard Haney to enhance your life and make the most of each moment. Listening well is the most eloquent sign of caring. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy), 234-5678 or 726-3636. ANNA MARANTA: Coaching, Counselling, and Spiritual Direction from an Integral Perspective. Call: 613.867.5505 or email: email@example.com
NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538
KATHERINE ARNUP PhD. Helping you navigate life’s transitions and challenges. Whether you are facing retirement, divorce, or an unexpected loss, I can help you overcome your fears and embrace your life with courage and passion. Expertise in dealing with illness, aging, death and dying. Contact me at katherine@ lifechangescoaching.ca for a free 1/2 hour session. http://www.lifechangescoaching.ca ARE YOU A MIDLIFE WOMAN STRUGGLING WITH GRIEF? Let Anne DeButte, Author & Grief Coach guide you on your journey. Avoid common pitfalls that can keep you stuck. Learn new tools with Reconnect-from-Grief.com
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, firstname.lastname@example.org By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, email@example.com Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282 ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com KATHY GLOVER SCOTT M.S.W., professional, experienced Reiki Master/Teacher (Ascended Levels). www.ReikiOttawa.com. Reiki to the 21st degree, 5th Dimensional Consciousness Program, Reiki and Crystals and Root Cause Release Work. Classes and individual appointments (some covered by extended benefits). 613-271-8636 REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by
most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613-236-8852 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her website is www,sherryharriscounselling.com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $120. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication, depression, emotional dependency, infidelity, loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual. 613-2359813 email@example.com ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY (MA CCC) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613-2959987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling.ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 EXPLORING THE POWERS OF THE MIND What are the tendencies of the mind? How can it be directed to be a supportive companion through the journey of grief? In this workshop you will explore practices - including visualization, breathing techniques, concentration and reflection - to help you understand the mind’s powers and expansive possibilities. This workshop will be offered by Swami Matananda, for Bereaved Families of Ottawa in partnership with Yasodhara Ashram. REGISTRATION REQUIRED Wednesday, October 28th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm 211 Bronson Ave $30 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl toning. For women, female youth,and children only. www. healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow.com SIGNY FRIDRIKSSON COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY M.A. (Counselling and Spirituality). Feeling stuck? Improve relationships,clarify goals, manage stress, and increase well-being. I offer calm & nonjudgmental listening, empathy and respect in a safe,supportive environment. Couples, families and individuals. signyfridrikssoncounselling.ca 613-864-5222 email@example.com Cecilia Taiana Ph.D (Psychology), Registered Psychotherapist (RN) Psychoanalyst (FIPA). Offering psychodynamic psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, such as depression, anxiety, complex grief, emotional and functional adjustments, PTSD, and work related stress. Sliding scale. Insurance plans accepted. Day time and evening appointments. 613-746-9416.
DIRECTORY • Courses
& land | Online Crystal Store and Retail Location | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Certificate Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 613-4701888 firstname.lastname@example.org | www. ascensionhealing.ca
• Dance THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT At the CSNSD we offer you success as a Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner, a Certified Personal Reiki Practitioner, an Intuitive Counselor or Energy Therapist. You can even become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist. Also gain hours towards your A.N.N. membership through us! Have a look and Re-Ignite Your Life! www.canadiannaturotherapies.com 819-328-9128
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY, Energy Healing , Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: email@example.com.
• Crystals ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals
BELLY DANCING FOR FUN! Awaken your own Goddess of Dance. Tracey @ 613-241-3397 or www.bellydancingforfun.com
• Dental Hygiene PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Detoxification IONCLEANSE FOOT BATH with support for the ongoing process of detoxing. $40.00 (incl HST) Nancy 613-596-0260 email@example.com OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC. www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886 ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers unique EFT work to help you release anxiety, grief, anger, fear, sadness, PTSD, etc. email@example.com. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781. LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets firstname.lastname@example.org 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987
ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. (819) 568-0282
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE, ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY, EFT and PSYCHOTHERAPY to release blocks and empower you to Live your Best Life. Individual and couple sessions. Catherine McLenaghan, Registered Psychotherapist. www.energywellspring.com. Anxiety, depression trauma, life transitions etc. Insurance receipts. Call 613-730-0411
AVALON ENERGY HEALING offers empowering and therapeutic in-person and distance sessions using Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Therapeutic Touch, Pranic Healing. Workshops for IET Certification Training: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Levels. Contact Lori Ann (IET Master-Instructor) at www.avalonenergyhealing.com or 613-869-4859. ENERGY HEALING, CranioSacral Therapy, Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166
DIRECTORY RELEASE THE PHYSICAL, mental & emotional root blocks/stresses/traumas. Regenerate, accelerate physical healing, get guidance from your spirit guides and more… To experience a unique energy healing session with Monica please Email to contact@ monicadumont.com or call 613-864-4724 www.monicadumont.com
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation BURNHAM SYSTEMS FACIAL REJUVENATION is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Gayle Mickelson 613 422 5701
• Feng Shui CLEARING THE ENERGY OF YOUR HOME can be magical. Move to the next level of your healing. Contact Edie 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Foot Orthotics DR. JEAN-FRANCOIS GAUTHIER B.Sc., D.C., C Ped (C) is a certified pedorthist, a trained foot health specialist. Providing solutions for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, etc. Restore proper foot, knee, hip and lower back balance with confortable custommade foot orthotics. Conveniently located near Rideau Center, free parking: 418 Rideau St. Please call 613-241-3434. For more information contact us at email@example.com or www.spineandfoot.com
• Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Hair Analysis CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Screen for toxic metals & nutritional deficiencies.
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hypnotherapy WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com
• Herbalism ANNE DRISCOLL R.H. is a traditional herbalist wise in the healing ways of plants. In her practice she blends the wisdom of herbcraft with modern scientific knowledge. She works with individuals to restore the innate balance and strength of the body. All remedies are custom created to address each person’s unique health needs. For both chronic and acute conditions - let plants walk with you on the journey to wellness. Call the Avalon Herbal Clinic at 613-612-1181 or drop by on Saturday to Mother Earth Natural Health (747 D Richmond Road.)
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 8300487. Consultations & products available. MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM D.I.Hom(Pract.), RNCP, Registered Homeopath for acute and chronic conditions and Registered Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultant; www. nutrihom.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (613) 842-9328 MAHA MANSOUR, HOM, DSHM Registered homeopath in Ontario and also over 25 years as an internationally medically trained pediatrician. Homeopathic medicine is safe and effective in both acute and chronic diseases for adults and children. Maha runs a general family practice, with a special interest in ADHD and Pediatrics. Sunrise Wellness Centre, 2211 Riverside Drive Suite 104. Office: (613) 736-5200; Cell 613-402-7379
• Hotstone Healing BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified
AVOID THE MEDICATION ROULETTE! Advanced Clinical Medical/ Dental Hypnotherapist successfully treating anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, unwanted habits, fears, pain, smoking cessation, weight mgmt, obsessivecompulsive behaviours, low self-esteem, self-sabotage and more. Specialist in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches. Visit www. graceplacewellness.com for info, verifiable credentials & free Tranquility recording- Grace Joubarne, CCHt, LAPHP 613-422-7027 Toll-free 1-888-390-3553 info@ graceplacewellness.com MARTINE BRISSON, hypnosis and alternative therapies. REDISCOVER THE JOY OF LIFE with the help of hypnosis, EFT, NLP, Eye movement Integration therapy, Psych-K, Reiki and IET. I get to the source of the problem to eliminate it. Only certified 5 Path (5 phase advance transformational hypnosis) in the region. Teacher of 7 Path self-hypnosis. Stress reduction, remove fears, anxiety, self-esteem, traumas and more. Insurance receipt available. Gatineau . 819-2056670 www.martinebrisson.com JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-454-1429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com
BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks... Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten
DIRECTORY parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636. HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - email@example.com www.kaivalya.ca
• Intuitive Energy Counselling I
NTUITIVE ENERGY THERAPY & TRAININGS. Happiness and Health are yours! I invite you to www.intuitivelight.com for further information. Cheryl Driskell 819-328-9128
• Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intuitive Readings MARLENE STEVENS 819 483 9915 Intuitive readings & tarot. Medium & Angel card readings. Marstevens@sympatico.ca
KELLY McGUIRE Certified Consulting Hypnotist. Hypnosis is a Natural, Gentle and Safe way to make Lasting Changes in your Personal and Professional life. Kelly McGuire is an experienced and trusted Hypnotist who will guide you to become who you wish to be...Free consultation available. www.mcguirehypnosis.com 613-402-4766 SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca
CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808
• Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE & HOT STONE MASSAGE- Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com
• Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
SUZANNE WHITE Bilingual Psychic/Medium, Card & Photo Readings, Dowsing, Psychometry and House Clearing. 343-882-6559 email@example.com www.suesintuition.ca INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367 MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579
GOT A NEED? HAVE A PROBLEM? LET ME SERVE YOU. Derek Van Der Light.
Shaman, Teacher & Exorcist. Call or Text: (613) 252-7509. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://derekvanderlight.wordpress.com RUNE READINGS BY WILLOW-MARIE POWER For the turning points in your life when understanding the reasons behind your choices, passions and creativity make all the difference. Those times when you need to know what you really want and what matters most. I offer in-depth, hour-long readings (gift certificates also available). To schedule an appointment email: email@example.com or call 613-604-5086 INTUITIVE TAROT, angel oracle, fairy tarot and fairy oracle readings by email. Visit www.tarotpugs.com or www.etsy.com/shop/ tarotpugs for available reading offers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Journey JEAN BRAZEAU, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. JeanBrazeau@sympatico.ca Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282
• Labyrinth ST. JOHN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH, Parish of March, 325 Sandhill Road, Kanata offers an outdoor, 11 circuit, paver Chartres design labyrinth open to the public at all times. We also offer an indoor, 7 circuit Petite Chartres permanent,painted labyrinth in the church hall. Contact the Parish Office for availability of our indoor facility. ( 613) 592-4747 or www.stjohnskanata.ca HEALING CIRCLE LABYRINTH Set amid 1,000 evergreen trees surrounded by a garden sanctuary overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Paths are lined with chakra coloured plants and stones. Now scheduling workshops and candlelit evening walks. Call Liz at 613-925-1278 or email@example.com
• Life Between Lives THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
DIRECTORY • Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Live Cell Microscopy
LIVE CELL MICROSCOPY. Heal yourself at the cellular level. View red and white blood cell health, and contents of the blood stream. www.aliveandwellness.ca
• Low Impact Yoga LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Massage MOVEMENT HARMONY MASSAGE. Spinal alignment work, employing osteopathic techniques, attunement, Swedish & acupuncture massage. 33 years experience treating injuries and chronic back challenges in Orleans. Contact Heather Brown (613) 878-6480. ANN receipt available for insurance. LEARN INFANT MASSAGE. Kind gentle woman would like to teach infant massage to a parent and young child, aged birth to crawling (IAIM curriculum.) The classes will be 5 consecutive Wednesdays at a time convenient for you. We can meet in my south end studio or I may be able to travel to your centrally located home. There is not cost. Friends also welcome. For additional details please call 613.304.3427
NATURAL BALANCE MASSAGE THERAPY CENTRE Located in downtown Ottawa. Specializing in deep tissue / sports massage, pre / post pregnancy care, relaxation / stress reduction, headaches & chronic conditions. Gift certificates available. B6 - 130 Albert Street (between Metcalfe & O’Connor) Phone: (613) 566-3000 www.naturalbalancemassage.ca RIDEAU MASSAGE THERAPY - Feeling stress, pain,or just need to relax? Therapeutic massage can help. Providing treatment for acute and chronic conditions and injuries. Also trained in Acupuncture and Thai Yoga Massage. Free Parking. 418 Rideau St. 613-241-3434. More info at www.lorirmt.ca or contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com MAITLAND MASSAGE THERAPY: a healing company.Online booking. www. MaitlandMassage.ca Free parking. Melanie Ransom, RMT, BHSc. 878 Maitland Ave. 613-722-6423 RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127. OTTAWA SHIATSU. Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415. www.ottawashiatsu.com
• Medical Intuitive MOBILE MASSAGE Have a professional massage in the comfort of your home or office. 20 years experience, reasonable rates. 819 962-8704 www. restorativemobilemassage.com
• Massage Therapy CALM CONNECTIONS Massage Therapy, 42 Holland Ave. Cathy Chatham RMT, Kirsten Greenleaf RMT. Tel: 613 792 3223 www.calmconnections.ca
MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors. Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
• Meditation THE SILVA METHOD. Lise Blouin, Certified Silva Method Instructor. email@example.com 1 800 226 4428 CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org or consult www.wccm-canada.ca COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Wednesdays at 7:30pm given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email email@example.com. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. SPARK OF LIGHT MEDITATION. Learn the life-changing practices of mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace of mind, wellbeing and spiritual awakening. Introductory and advanced classes for individuals, groups, workplaces. Courses on mastering thoughts, healing emotions, self-care and empowerment, consciousness expansion. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; jenbernius@gmail. com; sparkoflightmeditation.com A FORMAL INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Preregistration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org BRIDGE THE MEDITATIVE PROCESS with daily living using tools & techniques.Nancy 613-596.0260 email@example.com MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Vanier WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, http:// bit.ly/TwinHearts SAHAJA YOGA MEDITATION. Awaken your Kundalini energy to balance you, connect you to cosmic consciousness, and bring about your spiritual rebirth. Visit us at freemeditation.com or sahajayoga.ca. Saturdays 3:00 pm Ottawa Public Library 120 Metcalfe (FREE) MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836. CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Weekly mindfulness practice, discussion & tea.
DIRECTORY • Metabolic Analysis CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Monitor your health with saliva & urine analysis.
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758 PAMELA HOLM, Music Therapist Accredited A sound, music, and energy-based approach to therapy and healing for all ages. www.DeepSoulSinging.com www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556
• Music Therapy PAMELA HOLM MTA - Exploring creativity unblocks stagnant energy/problems. Supports insight & healing. www.DeepSoulSinging.com 613-829-1556
• Nature Programs CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Ridgewoods preschool; summer & PD day camps
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, firstname.lastname@example.org CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Dr. Marcin Padlewski N.D. general practice; monthly patient groups with Dr. Katherine Willow N.D. Hair analysis, food & supplement testing, metabolic test.
• Nutrition MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM RNCP, D.I.Hom(Pract.), Registered Nutritional Consultant and Homeopath; Nutritional and lifestyle consulting for your individual and unique health concerns. email@example.com; 613-842-0373. www.nutrihom.com BODY CHEMISTRY TESTING & BALANCING for optimal nutrient absorption & vibrant health. Physical & Emotional healing begins at the cellular level. Sensible, Sustainable, Effective Nutritional & Lifestyle recommendations. Iridology, testing for Heavy Metal Toxicity, Adrenal Function, & Free Radicals. 613-7259013; www.magma.ca/~PerfectBalance LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Organic Bedding CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Volunteer opportunities & share produce
• Organic Gardening CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Orthodontics DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
• Past Life Regression TAKE A JOURNEY and heal energy blocks at a soul level. To book your session with Monica please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-864-4724. www.monicadumont.com SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca WHAT WE BRING INTO AWARENESS, we bring into healing. To book a session, contact Cheryl Clark at 613-890-2178 or Aromacher67@gmail.com
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME PRANIC HEALER offering in-person healing sessions as well as distant-healing sessions. Through distant healing, she has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional and psychological ailments, which may include anything from broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye now teaches Basic Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation in Vanier every Wednesday at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca, email@example.com, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Counsellor MARIE-SUZIE “The Heart Whisperer” The Holy Spirit guides me. Let’s talk, I listen. 613-591-1860.
• Qigong CHOW QIGONG. Chow Medical Qigong exercises and meditation classes held at McNabb Community Centre, 180, Percy Street since 1986. Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am, Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm. Chow Qigong is taught by certified instructors and helps to relieve stress and promote self-healing. Complementary 1st class. For more information contact OttawaChowQigong@gmail.com QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Information Healing. Contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 762 8893
• Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004, first instructor in Canada improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments and classes: Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751, out-of-town enquiries at 1-866-493-0236, or by e-mail email@example.com and check out. www.aileensoasis.com. www.wellnessunlimited.ca
• Reconnective Healing PATRICIA V. LACROIX, Reconnective Healing Practitionerª. The Reconnectionª and Reconnective Healing¨. firstname.lastname@example.org Visit: www.TheReconnection.com ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: email@example.com BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
DIRECTORY REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com GREAT FOR STRESS, relaxation and general well-being. $40.00 Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004 REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma.com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com CATHERINE BASTEDO HOLOGRAPHICUSUI REIKI MASTER; Karuna Reiki® Master. Personalized classes in English or French; Reiki Master/Teacher Program; individual sessions. Online Healing Your Chakras classes; Bird Vibes meditation decks. Nature Retreats in Muskoka. www.visionreiki.com. 819-9183436. email@example.com MANUELA WERTHWEIN, Reiki Master & Teacher. USUI System of Natural Healing. Private treatment & classes, Level I, II & III. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Medium. Medical Intuitive. Soul Rescue. Body/Mind/ Soul Intuitive. Past-life/Akashic Information. 613-231-4575 www.VisionofSpirit.com www.WindowtotheSoul.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; firstname.lastname@example.org
PESI SHROFF Traditional Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins are committed to self-empower individuals who commit themselves to healing & personal growth. They offer Hands-on & Long Distance Reiki Treatments; Reiki Level I & II courses & Reiki Masters. Reiki is used for: Pain, Stress & Chronic Medical Condition Management; Anti-aging & Health maintenance; Improving Immunity, and more. Also See Workshops section. Visit www.zgoldenlight.com; Pesi: 613 829 0224; Lise: 613 795 1469; email@example.com “Empowering one person at a time” ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com 3 in 1 BASED ON USUI METHOD. New and all levels welcome (individual & small classes) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or email@example.com
• RELATIONSHIP READINGS Ask how to Host a Relationship Readings Party with firstname.lastname@example.org
• Restorative Yoga PATHWAY YOGA, Wednesday 1-2:30pm, Ease, Soothe mind and body through a series of supported postures nourished by the breath. This Iyengar yoga class is a haven if your energy is low, your stress is high, or you just want to be quiet and go inward. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 806-9642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
• Retreats TARA SHANTI RETREAT CENTRE Near Montebello, Qc. Large property, quiet location. Open year round. Max 5 persons. Yoga, polarity and Esalen massage. Also silent retreats. email@example.com CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Supervised or selfdirected retreats in beautiful countryside, yurt, cabin or tents.
• Rolfing® Structural Integration
DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100
MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427
FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739
Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
JIKIDEN REIKI – FRANCINE MINEAULT, Reiki Master and Shihan, teaches Jikiden Reiki in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, in French or English. www.espacereiki.com / info@ espacereiki.com / 613 446-7307. HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Body-centered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987 JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or firstname.lastname@example.org DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Reiki Master. 1 hour Circa 1894 Day Spa visit included in treatment price. Lanark. 613-259-9988. Circa1894.ca
• Room for Rent ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836 GORGEOUS ‘VIOLET FLAME HEALING ROOM’ available at Green Spirit, a cosy, high vibration spiritual store located at 5558 Manotick Main St in Manotick. Very reasonable rates. Flexible schedules can be accommodated. Various forms of advertising included. CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Therapy rooms with tables; workshop spaces.
• Schools ASCENSION HEALING - 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering & more… 613-470-1888 | email@example.com www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Shamanism ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | 2-Yr Certificate Crystal Shamanic-Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient Arts | 613-470-1888 | karen@ ascensionhealing.cawww.ascensionhealing.ca LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood
DIRECTORY issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lindaenergyhealer.com TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982
• Tea Leaf Reader
HOT TUBS, Cold Tub, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas & more. By the hour, ½ day or day. Massage/ Reiki/B&B attached. Lanark: 613-259-9988; Circa1894.ca
CRYSTAL SPIRIT OWL Crystal Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, IET®, Energy clearing & balancing for mind and body. Crystal layouts & grids. In person or distance, summary provided for distance. Contact: Brigitta at crystalspiritowl@gmail. com or 613-355-1832
• Shiatsu OTTAWA SHIATSU Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415 www.ottawashiatsu.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Shiatsu-Massage-Reflexology-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Somatic Sex Education SOMATIC SEX EDUCATION offers a new way of understanding our bodies, inviting the integration of body & spirit, the opening of expanded consciousness and allowing access to our most powerful source of creativity, healing and joy. www.tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Sound Healing DEEP SOUL SINGING – Healing Vocals & Singing Bowls. Body/Soul/Mind. Individual/group. Singer/songwriter/musician: Pamela Holm MTA www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556. SOUND THERAPY WITH FIBONACCI & SOLFEGGIO TUNING FORKS. Expand your consciousness and promote healing on all levels of your being, across all dimensions. Bring your soul back into perfect alignment with its own ‘song’! Contact Kay Aveling at Green Spirit in Manotick, 613 692 5151 or 613 795 1970.
• Sound Healing Massage COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks and other sound healing instruments to enhance your relaxation experience. Julie certified Orthotechnician (massage) since 1994. 613-254-8469.
NEW TO OTTAWA! In Pain? Experience this new Divine healing energy. www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Spiritual Centre OTTAWA SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS CENTRE, Weekly Non-denominational services, Sundays 10:30 a.m. at the Westboro Masonic Hall, 430 Churchill Ave. N. All welcome. ottawaspiritualpathways.com
• Spiritual Counselling FACILITATOR & GUIDE: ConstellationWork, Soul Talk, creative meditation practices, reiki. Workshops/individual sessions Diana ClaireDouglas. email@example.com 613-820-8850.
• Spiritual Direction A ONE YEAR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM for spiritual directors. The program is grounded in the Jewish wisdom tradition with an integrated interfaith component. Visit our website trainingforspirituality.ca or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spiritual Medium ANGELA AZARIA, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH, email@example.com, 613 913 8511, www.loveheals.ca
• Supplements CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com High quality supplements online/discount.
• Systemic Constellation Work CONSTELLATIONS WITH SPIRIT: personal, family, & soul transformation individual & group sessions Diana Claire Douglas. www.inspiritworks. com firstname.lastname@example.org 613-820-8850
• Tarot TAROT AND CARTOUCHE READINGS: I have been reading cards since 1986 and use the Mother Peace Tarot deck as well as the Cartouche deck. Eleanor Ann Rowan 613-746-6778 PERSONAL READINGS Tarot-Astrology Judy Jibb 613 304 4255, email@example.com PSYCHIC GUIDANCE WITH TARA MEGHAN. Angel/Tarot Card Readings $40. firstname.lastname@example.org
TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. email@example.com
• Thai Massage LORI MACKAY RMT- Thai massage stretches the whole body and helps remove deeply held tension in the muscles. 418 Rideau St. 613241-3434 Free Parking. For more info contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.lorirmt.ca BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Therapeutic Touch THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
• Therapies & Healing PAST LIVES AND KARMIC HEALING. Through deep meditation reconnect with your past lives to heal hold wounds and free yourself from karmic links. Nathalie Hillman in Gatineau, French or English. email@example.com 819-930-2290 reprisedememoires.com
• Thermography Breast Imaging CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Theta Healing FILOMENA LAVIGNE is a spiritual - intuitive, advanced certified Theta Healing Practitioner, Reiki-Master and IET Master-Instructor: She believes wherever you are is always the perfect place to start uncovering, healing and evolving into the song of your truest heart. The song that declares your divinity and wholeness and brings forth into your life the beauty that is residing in your truest brilliant-self. Appointments in person or by telephone at 613-596-9249 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org DO YOU WONDER IF THINGS ARE EVER GOING TO LIGHTEN UP... or if anyone can help? Experienced, compassionate, intuitive, adept at clearing the way. Several methods tailored to your situation and needs. 45-minute appointments; central, phone sessions. Lynda Anderson email@example.com
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
DIRECTORY • Web Design A WELL-DESIGNED WEBSITE will help spread your message and grow your business. Contact us, and get an effective online presence today! www.dewpoint.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-236-5758. MINIMEWEBSITES.COM Affordable websites, banners. Free Consultation: 613-824-9348 WEBSITESBYDARLENE.COM - One small business helping another. From $250. CLEAN & SIMPLE website design. Launch a brand new website for your business in 2-3 weeks. What if launching a professional website for your business was really easy? 613-220-3126 email@example.com
about the Paradigm Shift from a mindcentered to a heart-centered approach. Workshops: 1) Letting go of False Ego; 2) Releasing Self-limiting Thoughts; 3) Releasing Unpleasant states - Fear, Anger, Frustration, etc; 4) Forgiveness, the Easy Way; 5) Energetically Harmonizing Your Relationships; 6) Energetically Quietening Your Mind. Also see Reiki section. Visit www. zgoldenlight.com; 613 829 0224; 613 795 1469; firstname.lastname@example.org “Empowering one person at a time” SPIRITPAINTING® WORKSHOPS WITH JENNIFER “LIGHTWOLF” JONES in Ottawa. Learn Basic, Advanced, Practitioner and Instructor levels. Learn to “Unfold the Mystery”. No previous art training necessary. See www. spirtpainting.com for more information. Or contact email@example.com
• Weddings WEDDING CEREMONIES. Rev. Evelyn Richter 613-596-2817; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.revev. ca CO-CREATE THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS! Wedding, handfasting, commitment ceremony attire for all - bring your ideas to life for your special day. Tracey at 613-241-3397 or email email@example.com. Online portfolio: www.tav-creations.com MARTINO‘S BRIDAL ALTERATIONS AND TAILORING. 30 years experience Tailoring for the whole family .by app. 613-739-5034 Martino2527@hotmail.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE A two-day workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail at aileen@ aileensoasis.com QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water, and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, aileen@ aileensoasis.com and www.aileensoasis.com. BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, SelfEmpowerment, Counseling & Developmental Workshops by Reiki Master Pesi Shroff & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins: Bring
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS with an esoteric approach using hypnosis and NLP. For more info visit www.TheSuccessRoom.ca or call 613.699.4555 Check out WWW.PLANETBOTANIX.COM for a full listing of upcoming workshops/certifications! 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 WORKSHOP SPACE AVAILABLE days and evenings. Maximum 25 people. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836
• Yoga RAMA LOTUS YOGA CENTRE Are you stressed? Anxious? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? We’ve got you covered. With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone (sometimes even soup!).Come shop, socialize, sip on our house tea, read from our community library or drop off a food bank donation. Can’t afford yoga rates? Let’s talk. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation, like we said, we’ve got you covered, because yoga is for everyone With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation. www.ottawayoga.com 613.234.7974 342 Gladstone Ave YOGA & TEA STUDIO. Located on 10 acres of land in the beautiful village of Carp, near the Carp Farmer’s Market. Over 20 classes a week, for all ages, sizes and life-stages! Beginners, Hatha, Yin, Kundalini, Hot, Gentle, Restorative, Prenatal, Baby&Me, Kid’s yoga and more! Yoga Teacher Training certification course available - see website. Nice selection of yoga mats, bolsters and other props, DVDs, CDs. Complimentary tea after each class! Experience yoga in the country fresh air just minutes from the urban outskirts! Conveniently close to Kanata, Stittsville and Almonte! Beautiful drive, peaceful setting, lots
of free parking, why go downtown? 613-3046320, www.yogaandtea.com SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca MAITREYA YOGA STUDIO offers you an amazing atmosphere where you can take a break from everyday life and find your own authentic mind/body experience. Over 25 classes weekly on our Open Class Schedule. Visit us online for our Registered Classes and Workshops at www.maitreyayoga.com or contact us at 613-692-1515. PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
WISHINGTREE YOGA CENTRE -- Simply Yoga. For beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga & 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training. www.wishingtreeyoga.ca LA TROPIQUA CAFÉ-Lounge, Yoga Studio and Spa, a new and innovative gem at 1292 Wellington St. West. An oasis for relaxation and healthy living. Contact: 613-695-CALM (2256) YOGA IN-HOME or AT-THE-WORKPLACE, RYT/insured. Individual or small group. Lessons and classes. Book your time. 613271-8583, www.dirghayoga.ca
Sacred Circle Dance Experience joy in movement, well-being, and harmony with others. No dance experience required for this fun, accessible exploration and practice of unity and alignment. Ottawa Circle contact: Anne, email@example.com. Aylmer Circle contact: Jen, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seeking shared accommodation for early 2017 SPIRITUALLY-ORIENTED SENIOR looking to share a house or apartment with 1-2 other like- minded women (not necessarily seniors) in Feb. or March of next year. I’m peace-loving, healthy and health-conscious, and would love to live with others who are, too. I’d prefer to live in Ottawa’s west end, but am open to other areas. Please email email@example.com
• For rent BEAUTIFUL OFFICE AVAILABLE FOR RENT for 3 months, in a quiet established house of therapists and healers. North River Rd in Vanier, right on Rideau River. Available end of February to beginning of June 2017. $625 per month, includes WiFi. firstname.lastname@example.org
1230 Wellington, Ottawa, ON 613-729-5973
Ask a Naturopathic Doctor
What Hair Can Reveal
e often send snips of patients’ hair off to a lab for analysis of trace minerals and heavy metals with interesting results… One woman’s report came back with radioactive metals. We checked the rest of her family and found the same thing. It turned out their house was on radioactive mine tailings! Another case of radioactive metal was in an 8-year-old boy whose favourite food was daily seaweed from the Pacific Ocean where Japan’s nuclear accident leaked radioactive waste a few years ago. In a 3-year-old hyperactive child who had a seizure, his hair tested excessive for most toxic metals: aluminum, arsenic, mercury, cadmium and others. His mother had dyed her hair during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Over the years we have helped him detoxify these poisons. No more seizures and better impulse control! Excess copper in a man’s hair exposed a deadly liver disease. Deficient lithium explained mental symptoms that abated when tiny amounts were given (we all need some). Zinc deficiency can be identified in a low immune system. Adrenal insufficiency can be seen in abnormal patterns of sodium and magnesium. Calcium and magnesium deficiency can masquerade as excessive due to over-acidity. Low chromium can be related to hypoglycemia. An overall deficient test can be the result of insufficient digestive enzymes. Excess mercury and lead can be a cause of autoimmune disease. 30% discount Conclusion: hair analysis is a useful screening tool! on first consultation valid to January 31st, 2017
Dr. Katherine Willow N.D. directs the Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre where people come for meditation, yoga, naturopathic medicine and educational programs. Sign up for our monthly newsletter at www.ecowellness.com to be updated on events.
If any of the following describes your child, you should contact us:
• Cannot focus; easily distracted • Restless, always moving • Impatient, cannot tolerate waiting or line-ups • May not be able to control frustration and anger • Has a hard time finishing tasks
Maha Mansour has over 25 years experience as a pediatrician overseas. As a Regulated Homeopath in Ontario, she offers a safe and effective treatment option for you and your family. Maha Mansour, Registered Homeopath (MD Egypt) Sunrise Wellness Centre 2211 Riverside Drive Suite 104 Office: (613) 736-5200
~ Spiritual Counsel for Awakening Souls ~ “A genius at understanding people” - Dr. W. Bento “Highly clairvoyant, a clear channel” - Lisa Garr “A master of psychology” - Yogishri Vishvketu “Super ancient soul” - Melanie (Shaman) To book your complimentary session:
Keep the Humour in Healing! An eight week Course Tuesday, February 7 to Tuesday, March 28 7:00 to 9:00pm By Karen Munro-Caple, RMT
hen we think of healing most people take it very seriously, which of course makes sense when it is our health we are talking about, right? Sometimes it is that very seriousness that can hold us in our pattern of dis-ease. As a way to alter this pattern I like to incorporate humour in my massage therapy and coaching work as a way to assist in healing and to ease stressful situations. I have been a Registered Massage Therapist for 15 years and a body worker for 10 years before that. I have seen plenty of ailing bodies over that time and there was not one of them who did not benefit from a good laugh, especially if they were feeling anxious and in pain. Before I became a RMT I was in the film animation business for 20 years drawing and directing on animated shows that you may have grown up with like, “Scooby Doo”, “Inspector Gadget”, and “The Raccoons Series with Bert Raccoon and Cyril Sneer”. That background put me in good stead to be silly and see the world in a particularly funny way. I am interested in combining those elements into an 8 session course called, “Keep the Humour in Healing”. The course would be focused on two aspects at the same time. First, we would explore a variety of complimentary healing methods and secondly, to find ways to see the lighter side of the healing.
Some of the topics will be: • What kinds of body-work/massage are there out there? • What is meditation and how can I use it to heal myself? • What is energy work? • Can these healing methods fit with the medical model? • What are some ways to find joy in my life? • How can I tap into my natural creativity? The two hour evening course will include; a checkin, Laughter Yoga, demonstrations and discussions of healing methods, a mid session break with tea and snacks supplied by me, exploration of energy, sharing stories of our own intuitive experiences in a safe, non judgmental environment and possibly some meditation if the group is interested. I am facilitating the course, but I am interested to hear other people’s experiences. Add to all this lots of laughing and that will fill up the two hours nicely! I often hear people say they do not think they are creative. I strongly disagree with this statement. I think everyone is creative, but we have been taught that creativity only looks a certain way. This course will help you tap into your natural born creativity and it will be fun to see what that looks like. There is so much information, so many forms of healing it is hard to know where to begin. “Keep the Humour in Healing” is an opportunity to explore various healing forms, treatments, modalities and acquire an overview of what’s out there. I will be using my expertise as a RMT, Ortho-Bionomy practitioner and Integral Master Coach™ to help shed light on other forms of healing. It will be a fun opportunity to get together with other like minded seekers to investigate new ideas and have a few laughs as we go.
Thank Goodness for a New Year
Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW, OM, Psycho-spiritual counsellor, coach, teacher, healer
s this year comes to an end I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. 2016, being a 9 year, was, indeed, a wrap up year. It seemed like everything that could happen, did happen. Instability and chaos rocked the world from continent to continent, yet here we are still standing trying to make sense of it all and wondering what to brace for next. We have two choices as I see it. We can become a victim of the apparent chaos in the outside world thinking it has nothing to do with us and we are just the unfortunate recipients of bad fortune or we can claim our mastery and take control. When we do the later, when we proclaim our co-creatorship with God, we look at the world with different eyes. We no longer see a fear based, doom and gloom reality. Instead we see the beauty of life unfolding and we see the infinite possibilities open to us to create what we want. No question, our planet, as beautiful as she is, is in a dire need of cleansing-- just as each one of us is. Not only does our physical body need cleansing and revitalizing, but also do our thoughts, for it is with our
Abundant Life Coach Psycho-Spiritual Counsellor Wedding Officiant email@example.com www.sherryharriscounselling.org 613-236-8852 Insurance Receipts Available
thoughts we create. If we want to bring forth a new world of love, harmony, and balance we must create that within ourselves. This requires vigilant monitoring of our thoughts, checking constantly to assure we are not falling into the same old patterns of thinking we are victims and powerless to bring change. We are the most magnificent beings and we are here to usher in the upcoming 1000 years of peace, love and harmony that will follow the dissolution of all that is old, stuck and not working in our own life, in our families, our community, our world. We came in to do this and do it we shall. We are so blessed we made the cut to be here at this incredible time of growth and expansion. Our job is to constantly look forward to the new, not looking back, The schedule is: not staying stuck in the old ways of control, illusion and • 8 weeks, $80.00 per person to be paid at first class. conflict. We came into this creation to clear karma, clean up • Tuesday, February 7 to Tuesday, March 28, 2016 our act and step into the grandness of divine human self. • 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Two approaches I think facilitate that happening • Tea and light snacks served for each one of us is the inner child work I offer as a • Location is in the Meadowlands and Merivale area. counsellor to heal your emotional self from the selfperpetuating wounds of childhood and secondly to use Give me a call and book your space at 613-274-7342. the wonderful balancing, restoring, rejuvenating and If you would like to learn about my about Life Coaching spiritual expanding tool I have--- called the TrinFinity8. practice click on my Integral Master Coach™ link. Please Google it, watch the youtubes of Kathy Forti, the www.karenmunrocaple.com creator or read her book, Fractals of God. This system raises consciousness and balances the body to the place Take a look at my RMT website to get a feel of how I work with where it can do its own healing as it was designed by healing. www.kmc-rmt.com creator to do. Please call or email me for a free demo. You’ll be grateful you did. Plus, check out my cartoon website so see “Adventures from Karen’s Clinic”, an amusing cartoon look at funny things that happen in a massage clinic. Rev. Sherry Harris, www.adventuresfromkarensclinic.com counsellor, coach, teacher, healer 613-236-8852 Karen Munro Caple, RMT firstname.lastname@example.org 613-274-7342
New Knowledge For A New Year
t’s traditional to make New Year resolutions, usually resolving to do something like lose weight or stop smoking. This year, why not decide once and for all to learn something about family law, especially the law around separation and divorce? Even after working as a mediator in the family law field for almost 38 years I am still surprised at the amount of false family law information out there. Whether this is due to watching American TV shows, or simply listening to a friend describe (inaccurately) what happened to someone they know who separated, there seems to be an abundance of inaccurate information floating around. If knowledge is power, then there are a lot of powerless people dealing with separation and divorce in Ottawa. In the spirit of the season, I will be hosting a FREE two-and-a-half-hour family law seminar at the end of January when I will be talking about the law of Ontario as it relates to separation and divorce. Some of the topics I will be covering include: - parenting issues after separation - is joint custody always best for children? - dividing up assets and debts - special treatment of the matrimonial home - how pensions get divided upon separation - the effect of gifts and inheritances - spousal support (how much? and how long?) - is the law different for common – law couples? - child support - separation agreements - marriage contracts - cohabitation agreements - getting a divorce - mediation as a process This seminar is for anyone interested in knowing more about family law, but it may be of particular interest to two groups of people: 1. Couples who are thinking of separating. This is a time when many couples feel most vulnerable to fears
• 37 years’ experience as family lawyer-mediator • Mediation of Separation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements • Evening and weekend appointments available • Sliding fee scale • Free initial consultation Evita M. Roche 33 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H3 email: email@example.com
613. 237.7335 and anxieties around their children and their financial arrangements. I have found that even a little accurate knowledge goes a long way towards easing these fears. 2. Mental health professionals who work with separating individuals. Knowledge of the basics of the laws that deal with separation and divorce may be useful in understanding patients’ concerns. I will provide useful handouts to all registrants. I will also leave ample time for a Q & A session at the end, and I won’t leave until everyone has had their questions answered! The seminar will be held on Saturday, January 28, 9:30 am – 12 noon. If you are interested in attending, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will reply with the location of the seminar in downtown Ottawa. Better knowledge of family law? Now that’s a resolution to keep! Happy New Year, everyone! Evita Roche was Canada’s first full-time lawyer-mediator. Since 1979, she has helped over 5,000 couples mediate the issues arising from their separation. In the 1990’s Evita was a Professor of family law and mediation at the University of Ottawa law school, where she received the first Excellence in Teaching Award. Her private practice is restricted to separation and divorce mediation, and she frequently delivers seminars on subjects related to family law.
New Year’s Resolution Written by Alexis Nicol Happy New Year!
oday I’d like to share my New Year’s Resolution with you. Normally, I’m not the type of person to make and/or keep a New Year’s Resolution, but this year I’ve made one that scares me to my core and that I pray to fail. Yep, I really want to fail. Usually a resolution is one that you hope you will be successful at accomplishing; like losing weight, getting a new job, etc. Thinking about this I realize I feel so guilty when I fail to succeed and it certainly hasn’t done anything towards building my self-esteem or confidence. So, this year I am making a list of things I’d like to do but that I’ve been too afraid of doing because I might fail. I may not do them perfectly and I’ll probably do them wrong, whatever! If I don’t succeed the first time I will give myself a huge pat on the back because I tried, I actually will be taking a step at conquering my fear of failing. By trying and not being afraid to be humbled or look ridiculous I will have at the very least learned something; grown in wisdom, humility perhaps, maybe spiritually or just learned what is possible and Everyone deserves a calm, peaceful, side-effect free life. how I can improve. Then I’ll try again. I will attempt (maybe even fail a couple of times) to be kinder Grace Joubarne, Clinical Hypnotherapist and more gentle with myself. I’ve will help you heal yourself naturally of: decided that it’s OK if it doesn’t turn out the way I thought it • Anxiety • Depression • Fears • PTSD • Addictions should. I’m pretty sure that no • Obsessive Behaviour • Chronic Self-Doubt matter what the outcome, I’ll be • Low Self-Esteen • Irritable Bowl Syndrome imparted with valuable insight. • Fatigue & Muscle Tension • Chronic Pain This year I resolve to fail, at • Sexual Dysfunction • Migraines • Unwanted Habits least I’ll have something I’m 99.9% sure I can attain. I’m VERIFIABLE CREDENTIALS at www.GracePlaceWellness.ca looking forward to having a Research shows Clinical Hypnotherapy to be safer and more effective than drugs and great year with many steps talk therapy, with fewer sessions and more root-cause resolution of problems. towards being a better person one new failure at a time! Do you answer YES to any of these questions? May 2017 be gratifying and Medications not working OR medication addiction, withdrawal & side-effects worsening? Long talk therapy and/or addictions counseling leading to nowhere? insightful to all!
Reiki Reflexology Reconnective Healing® ACIM www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
Hypnotherapy That Works GracePlace Wellness
Pain and psychiatric medications creating addiction, withdrawal and health issues? Aren’t getting the help and resources you need to wean off health-damaging medications? Tired of fighting addictions with no end in sight and one struggle replaced by yet another?
CALL Grace Joubarne, CCHt, MAPHP TODAY ! Clinical Hypnotherapist with decades of experience in natural healing modalities. Privacy and confidentiality guaranteed, anonymity if requested.
Ottawa & Belleville Ontario • 1-888-390-3553 • info@GracePlaceWellness.ca
Alexis believes in a Wholistic approach to healing mind, body and soul. She combines Reiki, Reflexology, Reconnective Healing®, the Reconnection® and A Course In Miracles in her practice. www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
Creating Abundance: Spiritual Secrets for a Successful New Year
hat do you think of when you hear the word “abundance”? Money? Love? A large circle of friends and family? While you can apply the concept of abundance to all of those aspects of your life, the essential meaning of abundance is that you are happy with who you are and no external event or situation—whether good or bad—can add or subtract from that happiness. Abundance is a way of thinking and living, even when you have less money, love, or support than you would like. Life delivers a continually changing set of circumstances. Living in abundance can give you a constant source of stability that isn’t based on external things, but you must change your perspective and believe in all the potential that lies within your reach. Abundance is a state of mind. It can’t be lost, taken, or bestowed on you. It is about what brings you joy and fulfillment, not about what you have. The key essence of true abundance is happiness. The beginning of a new year is a time of great opportunity; a most important time to plant seeds for
the future and to let go of the past and be inspired about the possibilities of the future. True abundance is much more than financial wealth and physical comforts. True abundance includes your health, your relationships, your emotions, your intelligence, your spiritual journey, and every aspect of your life. Financial abundance can be lost, but true abundance can never be taken from you. True abundance brings happiness and joy. If you suffer from lack in any area of your life, you do not enjoy true abundance. You will not have true happiness and lasting joy. Learn the spiritual secrets behind true abundance. Align your thoughts, speech, activities, behaviours, attitudes, and beliefs with true abundance. Release lack in your life and maintain the greatest flourishing and success with true abundance. True flourishing and abundance begins with love, joy, and inner peace. Bring profound healing and transformation to release past pain and bring Divine light into your heart and soul to bless the New Year. Master Lynda Chaplin is a Divine Channel and Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Sha. Join Master Lynda to learn the spiritual secrets behind true abundance—see ad below for details. For more information, contact Master Lynda at 647.654.7711 or Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com
Open Your Heart and Soul
to experience the greatest light and flourishing for the New Year! Open Your Heart and Soul to Healing
Friday, January 6, 7–9 pm | Love oﬀering $10 Learn soul wisdom, knowledge, and practical techniques to boost your energy, heal your body, balance your emotions, calm your mind, relieve stress, transform relationships, and more. Experience the life-changing power of Divine Healing Hands. You could be chosen as a healing demo!
Creating Abundance: Spiritual Secrets for a Successful New Year with Master Lynda and Guest Teachers Saturday-Sunday, January 7–8, 10 am–6 pm | $95, plus guest pass
The beginning of a new year is a time of great opportunity; a most important time to plant seeds for the future and to let go of the past, to be inspired about the possibilities of the future and to bless the future. Learn the spiritual principles behind true abundance. Learn and practice how to align your thoughts, speech, activities, behaviours, beliefs, and more with true flourishing and abundance. Experience profound healing and transformation to release past pain and bring Divine love and light into your heart and soul to bless the New Year.
Master Lynda Chaplin
Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
Beyond mind over matter enter the universe of soul over matter. – Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha New York Times Bestselling Author!
Saint Paul University, Guigues Hall, Room G101, 223 Main Street, Ottawa K1S 1C4 Meetup.com/SoulMindBodyWellness-Ottawa | Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa Master Lynda Chaplin | 647 654 7711 | Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com | DrSha.com | TV.DrSha.com
Raise your LOVE and HEART Frequency!
Do you wish to find love? When we transform our thinking and feel ourselves as beings of LOVE, we start creating new experiences. Energy moves. How do you tap onto the power of LOVE, nourish our light and bring out our most loving qualities such as creativity, imagination, kindness, love, sensitivity, friendliness, confidence? Practicing conscious presence via Yoga, Meditation and using Specific Tree Essences and aromatic sprays bring out our natural states and at the same time profound healing at an emotional and soul level. Healing wounds we carry from loss, grief, rejection, disappointment, or neglect is a first step. Some wounds may go back into early childhood and be carried through life. The essence “Healing the Heart” envelops us in a gentle soothing energy to get beyond the emotions possibly preventing new experiences. As we use Healing the Heart, we begin to trust and regain the courage to open ourselves to love and sharing our heart. It is a soothing balm for the heart and, used over time, it brings trust and peace to the heart. Another delightful vibration is in using the Soulmate Spray. There’s a magical synchronicity that can happen when we use this spray. It attracts the Soulmate energy we need, and, if we are ready, it may even bring a partner. It has been also shown to enhance relationships. The Soulmate Spray is designed to help us realize the yearning of our heart, to love and be loved, to find that very special person in our life. As we use it along with the Healing the Heart Essence and Spray, feelings of loneliness, loss of hope, loss of confidence in self and others, and discouragement are transformed. Our hearts open heart, leading to loving relationships. Heartful Wishes, Céline Cloutier, Co-founder & President, Canandian Forest Tree Essences. 819 319 6162 Essences available in you good local health store OR www.essences.ca
Sexual Abuse by Laurie Fraser Recently, I worked on a woman who was sexually abused by her father ages 2 - 9. Mary Magdalen stood across from me and we worked on “Annie” together. I saw her lying under deep water. I unplugged the bottom like a tub and it drained tears and sadness. When the water was gone, I saw a little girl - pale, naked except for dirty panties. Mary Magdalen told me to cover her. “Not a dress,” I said, not wanting her to be accessible. Mary Magdalen said, “Any clothes you want.” So I put a thick shirt on her and buttoned it up to her chin. Next- a big bulky sweater, a hood, and then new underwear with yellow ducks, thick jeans, big red socks and sneakers. After the procedure, I told her it was not just to cover her, but I felt the clothes protected her somehow. Annie said she used clothes as protection from her father. She used to wear four pairs of pajamas to bed. I almost lost it then, thinking of that tiny body and child logic and 8 years. I did more healing work on her that session. (I generally remove old emotions and stuck energy from organs and chakras.) Her email the following week said that she felt better than she had ever felt in her life. A few weeks later, “Danielle” showed up at my door with a wrist that still hurt 9 months after breaking it, with aches that travelled up her arm. Muscle testing led me to this equation: Root chakra + father + sore arm / wrist = resisting sexual attack (putting out her hand to stop him and failing to do so)
Free Your Neck & Back... ...Drop that STRESS
Biodynamic Osteopathy • Relief of Physical pain • Increased Energy & Mental Clarity • Deep Relaxation For appointment and more information call
Joah Bates, D.O. (UK)
Over 25 years experience
Heal the energ� and the body will follow Allergies • addiction • autism • candida • depression • detox • disease • fatigue • fungus/mould • learning disabilities • lymes • infection • infertility • insomnia • menopausal symptoms • pain • past life • skin • spiritual stuff.
Laurie Fraser 721-3781
Certified B.O.S. practitioner Holographic healing Facade healing Comprehensive healing
I balanced the root chakra by removing a metal rod (penis) and a steel box (of secrets). Danielle told me that her father had abused her. Mother Mary came in blue and white light. She flooded us with love. She held Danielle and rocked her as she sobbed. Next, Mother Mary and I worked on Danielle together. I saw Danielle covered in deep water – overwhelmed. I pulled the plug, and it drained slowly. I saw a naked little girl, about 8 years old. She thought she was ugly and worthless. I played with her long hair. “Such pretty hair,” I told her. I put a pink bow on one side. “Such a pretty girl,” I said. I touched her face with love. Mother Mary was doing similar things- washing her, erasing the hurts. This little girl wanted pretty clothes: a lavender dress. The above 2 procedures on Danielle took about 15 minutes, but I worked on her for 50 minutes in total. Danielle said that memories flooded her during this session- things she had forgotten- a rape in the woods, molestation by a teacher. This beautiful woman said that she had felt ugly all her life and wondered why men pursued her at all. Her wrist and hand stopped aching within a day. Laurie Fraser is a writer and healer. Call 613 721-3781. lauriefraser.com/energy $65.00.
Horoscope for January 2017
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Sharp and sober thinking are leading your way into 2017. More than merely an impact, you want to make a difference. To also earn returns is inspiring excitement about the possibilities. Your wide open heart will be met with equal imagination. Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You have much on your mind to the extent of feeling mired by it. Social activities may be a healthy solution. Deeper involvements like joining the club are even better. Also, clear the clutter and create beauty at home. Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Your mood is sober and your mind focused. Cultivating your skills and talents, prospectively to make more money, is highlighted. Meanwhile, things are shaking close to home and you feel the need to see a bigger picture, in detail. Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Happy to hang out behind the scenes, your perspective is philosophical, your scope global. Clearing the cobwebs of yesteryear seems important. Expressing yourself in new and beautiful ways feels right. Pisces (Feb. 19-Mar. 20): Dreams of possibility, prompted by necessity and backed by positive action is likely. Making key connections will become increasingly important. Drawing on the skills and leadership of others increases opportunities.
Tip of the Month: appy New Year! January begins under the light of the New Moon, yet one that also carries the weight of Mercury retrograde. Mars conjunct Neptune and the Lunar South Node adds to the mood producing a complex of emotions colored by imaginations conflicted between excited anticipation and trepid hesitation. Jupiter coerced into optimistic obedience by a square to Pluto wants to converse but is challenged to find the right words.Venus in Aquarius counters this general lack of optimism, supported by Saturn in close trine to Uranus, optimistic about needed changes. Aries (Mar. 21-Apr. 19): A blend of social enthusiasm and professional seriousness is likely as 2017 begins. It could take little more than the wind to cause you to lean to one side or the other. Yet, a spirit of leadership to uplift and inspire rises steadily. Taurus (Apr. 20-May 20): Searching for a light to lead the way finds you deciphering where to look. While accessing new tools and strategies makes sense, silent prayers and affirmations arise instinctively. Either way, set your sights on actions that breed confidence. Gemini (May 21-June 20): Inspirations to socialize are strong and you want to play. Yet, early on you are in a mood to observe and listen more than have Eurythmy is the new art of movement for our time. Eurythmy is the words to say. This vocal ice melts progressively as movement that is inherent in all living beings, in the growth of plants, in the ebb your oratorical skills increase, especially under the and flow of the ocean, in the digestion of food, and in the forming of speech full moon’s light. and singing. As an art, eurythmy has been practiced since the early 1900s in Germany. Over 1,000 Waldorf schools across the world have eurythmy as a key Cancer (June 21-July 22): Striking a balance between part of the curriculum to help develop healthy children. Eurythmy has been politely playing the social game and speaking brought to the workplace to develop teamwork and strengthen collaboration, enhance job satisfaction, safety and productivity. Performance groups in the your truth is likely as the year begins. You want world bring the art of eurythmy to the stage with live music and speech. More to be fair but must weigh between realism and people could improve their wellness if curative eurythmy were more readily available. idealism. Ideals will take an early lead but the truth of your reality will win. Eurythmy is en-souled movement. The origin of the movement is the soul. The physical body then carries the movement into the visible realm. It makes visible Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Ringing in the year with the beauty of our soul life. It balances us as spiritual beings between heaven and cheers and horns, aside, you are otherwise in a earth. It is the art of movement for us human beings as we express I AM through music and language. sober, analytical mood. Your ambitions are rising steadily prompting you to brainstorm for new Eurythmy strengthens the soul. With regular eurythmy exercise, the soul becomes more flexible and one becomes calm and centered. The movement ways to earn some honest bucks and perhaps with can be adjusted to all physical ability. People of all ages can benefit from multiple streams. eurythmy. Flexible soul, flexible body and mind. Virgo (Aug. 23-Sep. 22): Wading through waist deep When I first encountered eurythmy in Ottawa seven years ago, I immediately felt fears, you want to feel like a winner again. Your at home in this movement! I AM home. Finally a movement that is for my whole being! It can be exhilarating, stimulating, relaxing and grounding. The best way mind is bent on how and innovation is inspiring of course is to experience it yourself. Welcome the New Year with inner harmony your focus. Your first task includes getting out of the through the movement of eurythmy! Join us for the upcoming weekend workshop on Jan 21 & 22. Contact me for more details and future individual swamp. Strategy is required and you need to clarify and group classes. your 'why'. 10:15am -12:00pm Sat & Sun, Jan 21 & 22 Nepean Creative Arts Centre (Door 5) CoCo Verspoor, eurythmist Libra (Sep. 23-Oct. 22): Despite desires to socialize 35 Stafford Road, Ottawa (Free parking) email@example.com and play, you are happy to hover close to home. Fee: $65 ($35 for one session) text/call: 613-854-7888 All are welcome. No previous experience Expansion and increase are realities that transcend necessary. Pre-registration preferred. Early-bird wishful thinking. Notions of necessity is the natural date (10% off) Jan 14. consequence and you need a plan.
Ethnic Matters in Canada
am a person who was asked to write an article. I had many articles and many things to say to the spiritual healing community but I never once said the truth of what we are suffering. I would like to offer my opinion to those in this magazine who see a way out of being friends with different cultures. I am sad to say I am not your friend. I will no longer stand by helplessly, pretending racism is not rampant in Canada. I will not blindly go to seek professional help from racists. I do not wish to belong to a community that chooses to promote white religious beliefs. I am not promoting this. I refuse to stand by to say that we are experiencing anything new in Canada. The Jewish population experienced this. We know the African people experienced this. We know Asians experienced this. I am not Asian. I married an Asian man. My friends are ethnic. I am ethnic. I am not a minority. I am a woman with equal rights. I say this to male chauvinist and female chauvinist. I refuse to teach to you to see the light. I am not right or wrong. I do not need to be on television to say what is wrong. TONE is enough for me. This is tranquility. Peace. Harmony exist inside this magazine. So you will read or not. Read. I am the evidence-based nurse no longer nursing who cannot wait to say goodbye to racists. I offer you the door. Take it. If you take it, teach me something new. I say this in front of you. I am the traitor? I am not new. I am the eldest living daughter of people who know. I know what we know. We know who we are dealing with. Thanks for reading. Sonja A. Muller
Holistic Voice Workshops
6-week holistic voice workshops focus on unlocking our authentic singing voices and uncovering our heart’s song Throughout the 6 weeks we will explore body awareness, vocal toning and meditation, vocal play, experimentation and improv. This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the depths of their voice and the power and healing that lies within. Workshops are offered on an ongoing basis.
For more info and upcoming workshop dates contact Heather: firstname.lastname@example.org; 613-400-9317
Monthly Meditation and Messages From Your Angels Healing Circle. For more info go to: www.facebook.com/HealingFromAboveGabriella
What Stops You?
ow is your time. The time to create what you want in your life; to express the fullness of who you are; to let the world benefit from all that is you. Now is the time to rise up and to live your soul’s desires; to release the limiting physical symptoms, pain and mental/ emotional beliefs that have compromised your life’s expression until now. BodyTalk energy therapy can help us to facilitate this process by bringing mental/emotional/physical patterns into awareness, suggesting changes to the way that your body and mind organizes its information and then, creating enhanced lines of communication between all parts and systems so that they can heal themselves. BodyTalk efficiently and effectively addresses a wide variety of symptoms, including: trauma, gutbrain communication issues, structural misalignments, poor circulation, immunocompromised conditions, endocrine and digestive disorders, headaches, genetic diseases, learning difficulties, depression, anxiety, loss of purpose/direction, spiritual disconnect, etc. Welcome to your symptom-free, empowered and liberated life. Now is your time. Jaya’s BodyTalk sessions have quickly become a cornerstone on my healing journey. I am continuously amazed at the depth of transformation that occurs within each and every session. Never before have I experienced the benefits of therapy so immediately, nor so efficiently as I do during and after BodyTalk sessions. My health is improving tremendously and I am experiencing more joy and well-being in my life now than ever before. Jaya has a warm and joyful energy that has made me feel completely comfortable and able to receive the gift of this powerful medicine. BodyTalk has revolutionized my life. THANK YOU, Jaya!! ~ Heather, Artist, Ottawa
For more information and/or to book a BodyTalk session, please visit Jaya’s website at: www. energythrive.com and/or www.bodytalksystem.com, or email her at: email@example.com. Jaya Hollohan MA is a Certified Advanced Parama BodyTalk Practitioner, Cranial Sacral, Lymphatic Drainage, Mindfulness Life Coach, Reiki II Practitioner, a Hatha Yoga Teacher and is currently studying Peter Levine PhD’s Somatic Experiencing Professional Training. She is Author of the book: “Who We Are When We Thrive: Remembering Happiness and Rediscovering Health”, as well as other conscious media. Jaya is able to provide insurance receipts for her clients accepted by most insurance companies.
~ Sunday Celebration at 10:30 a.m. ~ Our Kids in Unity program welcomes children ages 3-12 for a joy-filled learning experience. ~ Join us for Coffee, tea, treats and fellowship after service. Location: The Good Companions Centre (670 Albert St) For more information go to unityottawa.org or call us 613-700-6489 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
613.721.3787 email@example.com sparkoflightmeditation.com
We are an inclusive, joy-filled community celebrating Oneness.
G u i d i n g Yo u r Wa y Ho m e
All are Welcome!
What Would You Do If Nothing Stood In Your Way?
t is a new year, and with that, a great opportunity to reflect on where we are at, and where we would like to go. What are your goals, your dreams, your deepest desires? What are you really happy with in your life? What do you want to change? And what would you do if nothing stood in your way? Well guess what? Nothing is standing in your way. If you think there is something in your way between you and getting, doing, or being what you want, then the limitation is only there because you put it there. Money, circumstances, timing, etc. are all excuses so we can stay in our comfort zone and continue to keep our fear at bay. Because, you know what? That fear business is scary stuff. Who in their right mind would want to leave their comfort zone? Well, for starters, I want to. When we stay in our comfort zone we feel safe, protected and, obviously, comfortable. But when we remain in our comfort zone, we are never challenged to grow, or to do more, be more and have more fulfillment in our lives. So I’m asking you to take a step out of your comfort zone to think about what you really want for yourself, your business, your career, your life, your family, and everything in between. What are your aspirations? What fires you right up? What have you wanted to do since you were a child, but were always too scared to try? Or maybe you were even too scared to tell anyone that you wanted to do that. What is it? What lights that fire in your soul? I invite you to write it down, hang that paper up on the fridge, tell someone. Does that sound kind of scary? Maybe a little uncomfortable? GOOD! That’s how you know you’re challenging your belief systems. And by challenging those belief systems, you can set the wheel of change in motion. Who told you that you couldn’t be anything you wanted to be? Who told you that you can’t achieve anything you set your mind to? Who told you it’s better to have a job that pays well than to do something you’re passionate about? Who told you that work has to be hard? Which of your beliefs do you actually believe? It’s time to stop limiting your dreams, and step out of your own way! In a MindScape Workshop, you will learn how to lead yourself into a relaxed state of mind where you build a mental “Workshop”, which then allows you to employ a variety of useful techniques. When we are in the alpha brain wave state, which is what we use in MindScape, we have a direct link to our subconscious mind. By using MindScape, you will awaken your awareness and
gain insight into your limiting belief systems and fears that are holding you back. When you continue to work with the things that surface from your subconscious mind, you are able to become aware of them, so they no longer unconsciously rule your thoughts and decisions. By ridding belief systems from your subconscious mind, you begin to rewire the neuropathways in your brain so you can make new decisions that you were once too afraid to make, or that you once told yourself you weren’t good enough to have, do or be. Your life will begin to transform before your eyes as opportunities open up and you feel brave enough to take the fork in the road. Your external world is a reflection of your mind. When you can bring bits from the subconscious to the surface, you are changing your mind, which will change your reality. What are you waiting for? Kristin Pierce is the owner & operator of Inner Compass Academy (formerly The Serenity Studio) in Warman, SK. She is a MindScape Instructor, Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, & RMT, who is very passionate about Igniting Intuitions and teaching students to learn how to follow their inner compass. www.InnerCompassAcademy.ca
Ottawa Spiritualist Temple Christian Spiritual Ministries Inc.
Olde Forge C.C., 2730 Carling Avenue Sunday Service at 1:30 pm Worship, Healing & Message Service
Rev. E. Stoddard
& Various Guest Mediums
for Information call 613-521-9711
First Breath Fertility:
A Timely Tool from Our Ancient Past
Recipe of the Month
magine that as a woman you have a 70-85% chance First Breath Fertility of getting pregnant each month on a mysterious cycle that you are completely unaware of. The repercussions of this would be unexpected pregnancies and lowered chances of conception while on the other hand, if a woman knew of this cycle we could fill the world with loved and planned children. Well, according to scientific clinical studies done in the 1960s and 1970s in Czechoslovakia and Hungry we have such a cycle. Egyptologist Dr. Balogh believes this ancient fertility cycle, that was rediscovered in 1956 by psychologist Dr. Eugen Jonas, to be over 5,000 years old. The premise is that a woman is most fertile every month under the same phase of the moon she was born under. Research which was conducted by qualified doctors and scientists, revealed a woman has a 70-85% chance of conceiving during her personal lunar cycle, under the same moon phase in which she was born, compared to a mere 15-30% success rate for pregnancy during the commonly known mid-cycle ovulation window. In a time of plummeting sperm counts, multiple miscarriages, high abortion rates and daring fertility treatments, this lunar cycle and its implications are noteworthy indeed. Having worked with woman for over ten years using this lunar fertility cycle I am committed to bringing this information to light. Education and utilization of this virtually unheard of cycle is the key to revolutionizing our reproductive lives. For more information on lunar fertility go to www.firstbreathfertility.com
extra virgin olive oil 3 large or 4 med onions 1tbspn cumin seeds 2 large or 3 small lemons 6 large or 10 small cloves garlic 2 cans Fava Beans 1l water sea salt METHOD: GLUG olive oil into large skillet. don’t be shy…. you’ll need maybe a half to 3/4 cup to cover bottom of skillet generously. WARM skillet to medium/high SLICE onions and add to pan; fry patiently untill onions are carmelized (light brown) CHOP garlic finely and add to pan. stir and continue frying …onions will darken ADD cumin seeds TURN DOWN heat a little bit if it seems to be sticking, and/or add more olive oil generously WASH lemons thoroughly and slice thinly ADD lemons to pan OPEN cans of fava beans, discard liquid, rinse well (until there’s no more foam) ADD fava beans ADD water and sea salt to taste SIMMER until flavours marry and water reduces to a soupy thick-ish consistency EAT with pita or serve with toasted pita chips crumbled over top OPTIONALS: sometimes in the spring i add dandelion greens…. chopped and put in just before water is added pre-prepared soup stock can be used instead of water
Planet Botanix Wellness Clinic
Come and see us at our Open House Sunday January 29th, 2017 and enjoy mini sessions with our practitioners and tea tasting….start the New Year on a positive vibe. Welcome to our healing space. Our holistic practitioners are ready to assist your journey to wellness. Heather Garrod Owner of Planet Botanix and a Certified Aromatherapist, Heather has a passion for all things natural. The store is anchored by her own line of natural body care, and boasts over 100 varieties of therapeutic grade essential oils. Heather gives monthly aromatherapy workshops.
Dana Hunsberger Dana is a Reiki Master, Integrated Energy Therapist, Reflexologist, Therapeutic Touch Practitioner, and Intuitive Reader. She offers Angel Guidance & Energy Therapy, Angel Card Readings, and Reflexology at Planet Botanix. Sessions are available on Wednesdays 10am - 6pm. Contact Dana to book an appointment: SacredChakraTherapies@gmail.com or www.sacredchakra.ca
Helene Arts Passionate in teaching and guiding individuals and groups in numerous aspects of esotericism and the paranormal, for the purpose of increasing understanding, building skills, and healing. Helene specializes in Astrology, Tarot, Runes and other methods of Divination, and she offers coaching and workshops in the occult sciences and mystical arts. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details. Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. (Counselling), Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) I provide warm, heart-connected and empathetic counselling, coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. I concentrate on “holistic” healing and empowerment rather than on being clinical and “helping”. My knowledge of Spiritual Emergence and Cellular Consciousness from my hypnotherapy practice leads to the healing of emotional wounds. www.ottawacounselling.com Julie Larochelle certified Usui Reiki Master and Tarot card reader (bilingual) Julie is a certified Reiki Master and instructor that will bring peace and sense of well-being. Apart from her Reiki gift, she is also a Tarot card reader/clairvoyant. Available Friday nights from 6 till 9, please feel free to contact the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment or walk-in. Patty Chevalier Samm Patty is a medical intuitive, ThetaHealing Instructor and Reiki Master. While looking at physical issues, limiting beliefs and thoughts, and blocks in the flow of life-force energy, Patty works intuitively with you to create change for the body, mind and spirit. Individual sessions and workshops are available. Visit www.keyahealth.com
Tracey L. Crocker, M.S., R.Ac, R.TCMP (Acupuncturist and Herbalist) Trained in the art of classical Chinese medicine, Tracey applies her modality to address not only symptoms, but also the root cause of issues so that you can move on to a healthier you! Treatments are customized to your individual patterns. Specialties include pain, women’s health, autoimmune, respiratory, digestive and mental health. Visit www.tlcacupunctureottawa.com for more info.
Maritie Lord Maritie Lord is at Planet Botanix Saturday from 10:30 to 5:30. She offers Reiki, Theta, Intuitive Readings and Tarot. She has been helping with the healing process for over 15 years. Her rate is $1 minute, so $60 for the hour. Check out her Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/energyhealingintuitivereading/ or email at email@example.com Richard Ravenhawke, Psychic Richard has over 500 TV appearances, Over 300 radio spotlights, and 50 newspaper features to his credit. Richard has been a published columnist for 4 National magazines, and has had chapters dedicated to him in 3 books. Richard has been syndicated in 5 Asian countries with 3,000,000 listeners monthly! www.richardravenhawke.yolasite.com Christina Hearns Christina, the owner of Namaste My Friends, is at Planet Botanix every Thursday from 10-6. She is an intuitive advisor and specializes in what she calls a GIB (Guided Insights & Balancing) process. Some of her tools are reiki, chakra reading and crystal healing. She is also a yoga instructor and teaches Chill Out yoga. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-986-4648
TO THINE OWN SELF… Channelled by Lisa Virtue
emaining true to oneself can be a challenge. The idea that you are allowed, capable, or that it is more than a selfish expression is beyond the reach of many. The view of what it means to be true to yourself is the part that, when shifted, allows the true meaning and understanding of how this is beneficial to all to come forth. In the season of giving there is a focus on ensuring others are finding their happiness, while enjoying what is being offered to you. The giving and receiving is highlighted. Yet during the rest of the year, many find receiving beyond reach. How many parents feel that they must put every need of the child and family before theirs? This seems like the least selfish and most magnanimous way to be. Showing you care so much for them you put yourself on the back burner. Some people use this for their business as well. The business is the focus of their giving and everything must go to that. That all attention and energies be devoted to promoting and growing and working at their business… beyond themselves and sometimes beyond their families and everything else. As we state this, some of you will see that this is not healthy, while others will say, “Yes this devotion is what’s needed to achieve the dreams and goals that I have.” Different perspectives. What we wish to offer for contemplation is the idea that in essence you’re already perfect. Meaning the spirit, the soul, your true being has no need for validation. It has the full love of the Universe, and is part of love itself. The shift in perception we mentioned at the beginning is recognizing that you don’t need to prove anything. This simple understanding relieves so many things when applied to the troubles and traumas and dilemmas of life. Your inner peace comes with recognizing there is nothing you need to be. This helps you let go of all external influence, as you can tell yourself, “I am already loved, loving and part of love itself. There is nothing I need to do to prove that.” If there is nothing that you need to prove, how would that change what you do? How you see others? What you would feel life is for? And do you see, Dear Ones, that as you come to accept yourself in this loving way, the fear of being judged is not held valuable to you any longer? Express your joy and what feels right to you from a state of love. As you release resistance to yourself, the resistances you encounter must also fade away. What you offer comes from a place of loving acceptance instead of an obligation to the world. Finding balance will allow healthier ways for all. Choosing a business and your focus with it from a state of enjoyment is inspired. Needing to be the best or earn the most or work the hardest to show that you are valuable is not
Energy Healer & Divine Channel Live your authentic life. 613.296.4271
LISA VIRTUE www.LisaVirtue.com
necessary. Let your joy be funnelled in to what you do. Let your passion lead you. You will more naturally find the balance in your life because it is what feels right to you. It feels healthy; it feels good. There is nothing you need to prove Dear Ones. You are loving and you are loved completely. Use this thought in your everyday to notice where you may be unconsciously coming from a sense of needing to prove. Changing the underlying thought is an effective way of transforming your life into a healthy balance. Be at peace in your hearts with yourself Dear Ones. You are loved. Signed, The Greater Selves of Each of You. Lisa Virtue is a channel and energy healer who also teaches others to communicate with their guides and angels. She provides an opportunity to go deep and clear the beliefs that have been negatively impacting your life. If you are feeling the need for a shift, make an appointment with Lisa to address the roots and shift the understanding. 613-296-4271 www.LisaVirtue.com Lisa@LisaVirtue.com
January 2017 Tone mailing address: 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1