February 2017, Vol. 32, #6, Priceless
M a ga z ine A forum for the consciousness-raising community of Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec for 31 years
AN INNOVATIVE ETHICAL PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING MODEL Learn how a community of 40,000+ are creating financial freedom Attend a FREE Info Session â€”> Feb 18 * Feb 22 * Mar 4 Please reserve your space in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ See article on page 3 for details ~
3 Things You Must Know Before You Hire a Hypnotist Lukenosis
Cycling for Holistic Health
Climate Change in 2017
Three Feet From Gold Daniel Roy
Cycling for Holistic Health
It sounds like it’s a love relationship. Yes. You are in love with it? Yes, like when people go fishing, people love to fish because they relax and they don’t think about anything while they are fishing.
***** rated 5/5 Cleanliness, professionalism, location Friendliness, expertise in cycling
They solve all their problems. Everything goes away during that time. When I go on the bike, any type of bike, I don’t think of my problems. I just think about the moment and I relax. I think this is where I meet a bit of spirituality.
Sebastien Lemay is an owner of Spin City and he is our cycling interview for this issue. 203 Bank Street, Ottawa ON, 613-789-7746 They are in the moment. They are in the moment.
Can you tell me what is the purpose of spirituality in cycling and do you have any experience with it? I think everyone has their own experience of spirituality like me. When you did my class, I think I am a little bit more spiritual than everyone else. I like to talk to people, I like to be grounded, stuff like that. So I think, yes. Do you feel you are grounded?
I think so, yes. Spiritually grounded? Yes, I think so. Oh ok, that’s interesting. Yes, in my own life, I think I am spiritual. Ok so that is good. So you are a spiritual cyclist? You are having a spiritual experience on the bike? Yes, I would like to say so. Yes, I think so. With the breathing, it is a little bit spiritual. Definitely, if you don’t have that sense of spiritual reality on the bike, I think you won’t have as much fun.
Sounds like you are unified. Yes, this is something I like so much to do. Any type of cycling, spinning, outdoor and everything that when I do it, I completely get lost in it and relax. So you are really yourself? Oh for sure. I can see I’m not the only one because when I teach and I see the other riders, it’s just like they are all fishing together. You know, they are all thinking of the moment and their stress goes away and they all relax. I think this would be the proper way to say that I am spiritual like this. This is an interesting idea, well it‘s important. Thank you. Sonja Muller,
Thank you for reading
Pesi Shroff, Golden Light Therapies, Holistic C.C. Morning on the Deck painting by Shari M., VaryNiche.com
Tone Advertising Rates …
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. C.P.M. agreement # 40011389. February 2017 issue. Published 11 months/year. Available free from selected locations or by mail at $30 per year. To the U.S. please send $45 US (first class only). Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: email@example.com • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1 snail mail only
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
The fine print …
Articles submitted to Tone Magazine may be adjusted for readability but major changes will be referred to the author or group responsible. Articles printed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor’s Group. Tone Magazine does not endorse or recommend any particular treatment protocol for readers. Tone Magazine supports informed decision making, and articles are included to enlighten and motivate readers. Readers are encouraged to discuss health-related issues with their health care providers. Tone Magazine believes readers should determine the best treatment protocol based on health care providers’ recommendations and their own needs, assessments and desires. The Publisher and Editor’s Group disclaim any responsibility or liability for either content of articles or advertising, and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse products or services included in articles or advertising in this publication, nor do the Publisher and Editor’s Group warrant or endorse any claims made by the writers or advertisers for such products or services.
An Innovative Twist on Crowdfunding Introducing an Exciting New Fundraising Model for Health & Wellness Practitioners, Spiritual Entrepreneurs, Peace Builders, and Visionary Creators
e are living in a rapidly changing environment wherein the old ways of doing things no longer work. Depleting jobs, increased entrepreneurship, and the restraints imposed by financial, health and social systems, all call for creative ways to address humanity’s basic needs. Crowdfunding is to finance what Uber is to taxis. These innovative technologies help empower individuals by eliminating dependency on traditional systems. Crowdfunding/crowdsourcing has become a new way to meet global financial needs. Donation crowdfunding is a means to fund a project by raising small amounts of donations from a large number of people. Of the several platforms on the market, Crowdfunding International (CFI) stands tall as a pioneering new model that uses a holistic approach. The system is designed by embracing the positive elements from a number of successful business models and practices, and converting them to a Donation-based Crowdfunding platform. This ‘people-helping-people’
Ottawa Spiritualist Temple Christian Spiritual Ministries Inc.
Olde Forge C.C., 2730 Carling Avenue Sunday Service at 1:30 pm Worship, Healing & Message Service
Rev. E. Stoddard
& Various Guest Mediums
for Information call 613-521-9711
platform allows you to raise funds on a continual basis without any limitation or restriction, permitting you to move from one project to another uninterrupted. In contrast to conventional crowdfunding models, with CFI there are NO ongoing fees and NO long exhaustive campaigns or pleading for money. The system allows members to support one another and equitably fund all projects, thereby CREATING A STRONG AND VIBRANT COMMUNITY. It acknowledges that each participant, as part of the whole community, contributes to the system (big or small) in their own unique way. Those who are attracted to this platform will recognize the program’s key inherent quality: by helping others fund their dream, I am funding mine as well. In closing, the abundance mindset that is built into the Crowdfunding International system beautifully compliments our modern era of spiritual growth, and being all inclusive, also acknowledges the needs of the less fortunate. Reflecting these noble human ideals, a branch office has opened in Kenya in order to address the pressing needs of the African continent. In essence, the CFI platform is helping to transform lack (or poverty) consciousness into the energy of abundance, consistent with humanity’s ongoing journey of expanding consciousness. Come and learn how a community of 40,000+ are transforming their lives with an innovative, new crowdfunding model. Please join us at 7pm Feb 18, Feb 22 or March 4 for a FREE info session. Limited seating. Reserve your space at firstname.lastname@example.org By Pesi Shroff, Golden Light Therapies; VP Ottawa West Holistic Chamber of Commerce.
Water Universe Reverse osmosis & distilled water delivery in glass bottles Water related products, Purification & treatment systems 911 Richmond Rd. Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0G8
Call 613-729-9289 or 613-620-5330 email: email@example.com
Mastafa Mashkour Ph.D, M.Sc (owner) Applied Geophysics/Geotechnique
301 Bank Street, Ottawa 613-567-4444 planetbotanix.com
O p e n i n g Yo u r M i n d With Hypnotherapy s
hen people have experienced particularly difficult events in their lives they can carry pain around as a constant reminder of the past. When you are unable to accept difficult events in your life you will not be able to move forward and live a happy and productive life. For many people, these events are kept at bay and they wear blinders to protect themselves from remembering or sharing difficult times and memories. Although they might even undergo therapy to help them overcome their past challenges they might still find it difficult to express the more traumatic events and therefore their therapy is less effective.
Discovering Hypnotherapy Hypnotherapy gives you the chance to open your mind and reach into your deepest memories. When undergoing hypnotherapy services, Ottawa Counselling Services clients are truly able to get in touch with their selves and find freedom from their past. You will be able to finally open s up and share the memories you have s llnes e always wanted to remember but w were subconsciously blocking. The smokin frui beauty of hypnosis is that it does not allow a therapist to maintain control xie over your mind and force you to ty self explore areas of your memory you -esteem are avoiding. Instead it acts as a guide t weigh to open your mind and discover the areas you wish to explore. COUNSELLING, COACHING
& HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE Richard M. Haney
Bank St. (in Centretown)
(613) 726-3636 Pinecrest Rd.
This article was written by: Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. (Counselling and Mediation) Richard has been practicing Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Mediation for the past 25 years in Ottawa.
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa) Search for God groups Success for the soul Meditation, study and application in a small group format
To contact Richard please call (613) 234-5678 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase Your Kindness Levels
ue to that fact that we all so busy and have many things to accomplish in an average day, it’s sometimes necessary to remind ourselves to take the time to be kind to others. Your kindness will often be paid back with more kindness that makes your life easier, so being nice to others has double benefits! Here are some ways to increase your kindness levels: 1. Listen better. Of course, you have your own stuff on your mind. Maybe you’re mentally rehearsing your list of things to do or wondering how on earth you’ll complete a project at work by next week. However, learning to focus on whoever is speaking shows good etiquette and that you’re actually interested in what they have to say. 2. Slow down. The pace you’re keeping can cause you to overlook the feelings of others. Pushing your way through or rushing by others appears a wee bit harsh not to mention rude and unkind. 3. Take an extra moment to help another person. If you notice a person is struggling to carry their bags at the grocery, say, “Let me get you a cart” and then do it. You never know when, sometime in the near future, you might benefit from the kindness of a stranger yourself. 4. Commit to yourself to be kind to others. Each morning when you arise, remind yourself of your personal promise to treat others nicely. When you keep the topic of kindness in the forefront of your mind by promising yourself to be nicer to others, you’re more likely to practice it regularly. 5. Ponder kindness. When you occasionally reflect on what kindness means to you, you’ll be better able to practice the virtue in your daily life. Consider how
closely patience and kindness are related: in order to be kind, you’ve likely got to be patient with others, no matter what else is going on in your own life. Being kind to others is an easy quality to practice. It doesn’t take a lot of work or effort. However, if you apply the suggestions above, you’ll see yourself as one of the kindest people you’ve ever known. When you keep kindness in your heart, you attract it back like a shining beacon in the dark. Moira Hutchison Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer 613.432.1239 ~ www.WellnessWithMoira.com Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www.WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
Free Your Neck & Back... ...Drop that STRESS
Ottawa Interfaith Spiritualist Church 888 BYRON AVE (Byron & Redwood), Ottawa EVERY SUNDAY AT 1:00 PM What Spiritualism can do for you… ~ remove the fear of death ~ comfort the bereaved ~ ~ demonstrate the truth of survival & communication ~ ~ give healing to the sick, and hope to the lonely ~ ~ reveal a new purpose and meaning to your life ~
• Relief of Physical pain • Increased Energy & Mental Clarity • Deep Relaxation For appointment and more information call
For info call Rev. Susan Guimond 613-820-8231 Website: www.ottawaspiritualistchurch.com
Joah Bates, D.O. (UK)
Over 25 years experience
Free Yourself from Consciousness Traps by Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) Healing with Divine heart to awaken the deep truth within.
an we accept what’s happening in our world? Is it always about acceptance? The alternative is a gnashing of teeth, a wish-it-were-different refrain, an endless mental speculation on the uncertainty of things, or the blame-game - all reactions of fear focused outward. Yet, this is how many have been reacting to the disturbing deceptions and painful revelations surfacing through the US election and beyond. Shocked and angered, people ask, “How can this be?” It’s unsettling to realize that all of this is in our collective unconsciousness. Many of us can feel this collective energy, but if we get caught in the mob mentality then our personal consciousness is governed by it. This now means that the controllers can steal our personal will and energy through the mind controlled matrix. It’s a consciousness trap of enslavement. Our sovereignty is our inner healing work and exercising our power of personal discernment. Through these choices we refuse to consent to the negative alien agenda (NAA). It’s up to each of us to direct our own energies because if we don’t someone or something else will. In doing so the mind slides can begin to fall: programming that causes someone to ignore, deny or bypass an unapproved topic even when it is blatantly in front of them, such as the NAA, or the rampant satanic child sexual abuse on Earth. Acceptance does not mean dismissing, denying nor condoning what is happening. It means neutrally observing through the higher perspective of our GodSelf and being self-responsible. We are personally and collectively in the midst of the necessary dismantling. Only if we accept what is ‘now’ can we move forward to freedom.
From what do you want to free yourself? I specialize in clearing stubborn limiting patterns. We can bring you freedom with Divine healing of your 12-dimensional self and clearing from the root level. pain & dis-ease attachments emotional triggers traumas ancestry fears/phobias karma inorganic structures addiction patterns past life limiting mental programs
Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) energy psychotherapy, thetahealing, vocal healing holographic multidimensional ascension clearing in person or by phone 613-253-2888 www.MelindaUrban.com
2017 is urging “seize the opportunity!”. It begins within – what do you need to own? Copyright 2017 Amâeil (Melinda Urban) www.MelindaUrban.com All Rights Reserved. www.MelindaUrban.com 17 years of intuitive healing experience. Integrating holographic ascension clearing, emotional healing/energy psychotherapy, thetahealing®, and vocal healing. Specializing in clearing stubborn patterns. Appointments in person or by phone 613-253-2888. Subscribe-FREE newsletter.
LUCASNAULT ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO
Daughter of Professor Krishnamurthy
Practicing and Teaching Stellar and Vedic Astrology Guiding people since 1959 in Finances, Career, Investment, Relationship and Family. Teaching meditation Individual service as well as follow-up queries 1 Woodthrush Green, Ottawa, ON, K1V 0A9
737-5206 • Fax: 739-2973
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
Three Feet from Gold
By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC ow many people do you know who have, by the end of January, already broken some or all their New Year’s resolutions? They signed up for memberships to the gym only to gradually stop attending as “life” gets in the way. They start “dieting” only to find that their old patterns of behaviour are taking over their lives and, once again, their weight loss program is over. Knowing that my “will power” is limited, I have come to the realization that I needed to develop other ways to keep myself focused on the goals that I have set for myself. Before I even start this process, I now use these two very powerful questions: Why do I want to do this? Why is this goal important to me Now? Why am I trying to lose weight? Is it for me, is it to please my spouse? Is it to improve my overall health? I have found that when I have 100% clarity on the reason(s) for my actions I will have a far greater chance of success in attaining my goals, that is, not abandoning midway through the process. A resolution made during a moment of intoxication or despair is doomed to failure. That is because there is no meaningful reason(s) that is motivating you into action. It’s an empty promise to yourself. First and foremost, get clarity on the Why for your action(s). Then set realistic benchmarks for the attainment of your goal and reward yourself as you reach the milestones along the way. Making this journey a pleasant experience will greatly increase your chance of success. It will also reduce the possibility of you abandoning your quest three feet from gold. Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawabased Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Financial Planner as well as public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of winning the game of wealth creation.
email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
firstname.lastname@example.org www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Never Be Wrong Written by Alexis Nicol
Reiki Reflexology Reconnective Healing® ACIM www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
rowing up I was made to feel embarrassed, guilty and ashamed if didn’t do something perfectly or I was wrong about something. Through this I learned to keep myself small; afraid to admit being wrong and everyone else’s opinions were superior to mine. I would go to great pains to avoid doing things that might bring on the humiliation unwittingly aimed directly at lessening me as a person. I rejected my own inner guidance. By believing the false statements made by my elders and peers, I too have been guilty of passing this “perfection” nonsense onto my children. Who really knows or makes these rules of perfection – is it people that “think” they can do no wrong? I don’t know. What I do know is that this fear deprived me from experiencing so much that life has to offer just so I could avoid embarrassment or being hurt. Thankfully, I have come to realize that it’s actually all right to be wrong. It’s an opportunity for humility and forgiveness, it’s healthy and it’s a way for us to grow. Admitting that I have been wrong about something is not the end of the world and if someone tries to make me feel guilty after I have had the courage to admit it then I will remind myself that it’s their perception and at least I tried. I hope the fear of being wrong doesn’t prevent you from getting out there and experiencing life’s many opportunities. It’s not important if things don’t turn out the way you or anyone else thought it should. Whatever happens, IT (God, Creator, Life) is steering us to go beyond our preconceived ideas and traditional beliefs. Our “mistakes” are our gifts from the Universe guiding us toward living a more vibrant, diverse and fulfilled life. Remember to use compassion when someone is courageous enough to admit they’ve been wrong. Alexis believes in a Wholistic approach to healing mind, body and soul. She combines Reiki, Reflexology, Reconnective Healing®, the Reconnection® and A Course In Miracles in her practice. www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
“Trust and Believe; the Divine Power Helps and Heals” Bruno Groening (1906-1959)
ended with his passing. However, Bruno Groening’s help continues—without limitations. In over 100 countries, many languages, people of all religions (or none) are reporting how they too have obtained healing from chronic or infectious diseases, injuries, or addictions by applying his simple teaching. Farmers and pet owners recount how help obtained through Bruno Groening extends to their animals, when human beings ask on their behalf.
ould it be possible that we human beings are able consciously to receive the very power by which the Creator organizes and sustains life? Even in his early childhood, Bruno Groening could feel this power flowing through Nature: in the trees, the animals, even in the stones. When sick animals became well as he stroked them and wished health for them, the Introduction to youngster realized that this life-stream flowed through him too. His trust in this power grew as he discovered the Teaching of that he could liberate neighbours and relatives from Bruno Groening: illness when he said to them, “You’re really not sick th anymore,” while believing firmly in God’s help for that Saturday Feb. 25 person. 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. After many difficult life experiences, from 1949 Bruno Colonel By Room, Groening dedicated his life to his fellow human beings. After this power enabled a young boy paralysed by Ottawa City Hall, muscular dystrophy to walk again, his activities became 110 Laurier East a big news story. Thousands of desperate people who had been given up by doctors as ‘incurable’—lame, blind, afflicted in many ways—flocked to this man seeking “When you use this bridge… you will receive the true, help. Mountains of mail arrived from those unable to the genuine, the right, the divine life current” travel. Bruno Groening gave that help unstintingly, — Bruno Groening supported by a team of people donating their time in gratitude for help they’d received themselves. Bruno always refused monetary payment; all he Members of the Bruno Groening Circle of Friends in asked was that the healed people would thank God Ottawa are giving an introduction where you can learn by doing good for the rest of their lives. Still today, his about the continuing phenomenon of healing, and the followers stand by his principle that God’s healing is possibilities available to all. Please join us with hearts free. Through his teaching, anyone can find again the open to this experience. connection to this loving God whose power restores order in our lives—and yes, in the physical body too— No fee is charged; freewill donations are welcome. when we learn how to receive the ‘healing stream’. (RSVP: 613-224-5994) After a turbulent decade under intense public scrutiny, his service as an ordinary man on this earth • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
613.721.7888 • www.kaivalya.ca
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
take control of your: • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
» Lynne Cardinal
ph.d. eastern philosophy, ngh certified hypnotist, coach, teacher
Insurance Receipts Available
Empower Your Life-Path!
Climate Change in 2017 Ian Prattis
s a Zen teacher I make a commitment not to cause harm. I am guided by spiritual ethics yet am aware that the current disastrous state of the planet will not bring forth strategic plans of how to fix things. The bottom line is to remember and refine a system of ethical conduct. So I go deeper and mainly fix myself to be steady and insightful. I register with mindfulness trainings to bring to the surface all that I would like to see in people around the planet. Awakening and mindfulness are active. Activism on its own does not have the inner resources to bring about effective social and planetary transformation. I know from personal experience that retraining the wild mind is the necessary ingredient to precede activism. Stepping out on the environmental or political stage is only one part of the dance. It cannot be fully effective until the internal choreography is in place, the wild mind tamed. It will take smart discernment in order to step lightly on the planet. We have no alternative but to concentrate on sustainable living rather than greedily exploiting the spoils of perpetual economic growth. Profit cannot be the sole reason for commerce, there must be responsibility tied into the equation. At present, we are totally out of sync with the earth’s resources. The fragile threads of ecosystems around the globe are severely compromised. We are in the position of either going down the collective sewer or changing our values in the direction of awakening. Jane Goodall issued a dire warning that “Life is Hanging by a Thread,” as all living things will be negatively impacted by rapid climate change. In particular she advocates the necessity of creating programs that stop tropical deforestation by placing rural communities as custodians of the forests. This is a tall order, as Donald Trump’s presidency has pulled the plug on a livable climate, dismantling environmental regulations and setting in motion irreversible consequences around the globe. The United States is now set on a course of ignoring climate change by obstructing clean energy and any form of conservation.
Pine Gate Mindfulness Community Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh Silent Meditation 7pm – 8pm every Thursday Pine Gate Meditation Hall 1252 Rideout Cr, Ottawa, ON K2C 2X7
First Saturdays – Day of Mindfulness 5pm – 8pm Contact 613 726 0881 • email@example.com http://ianprattis.com/PineGate/index.html https://www.facebook.com/pinegatesangha/ The fox is already in the hen house and the 2015 Paris Climate Change Accord may be the first bird to die. Noam Chomsky refers to Trump’s priorities as “…racing as rapidly as possible to the destruction of organized human life.” Stephen Hawking’s thoughtful piece in the Guardian (December 1, 2016) places a focus on elite behavior creating further inequality as he examines Brexit and the Trump presidency. His question is how will the elites change? He states, “We are living in a world of widening, not diminishing, financial inequality and people see only a slim chance at earning a living at all.” Hawking acknowledges this dangerous moment in humanity’s evolution. I note very little impetus of our species working together, whereas it is essential that elites learn the lessons of Brexit and Trump and retrain for a new world and not hang on grimly to their ill-gotten gains. Our Planet Earth is like a giant living cell, whose parts are all linked in symbiosis. Biologist Thomas Lewis creates a metaphor of the Earth as a giant cell with humans just as one part of a vast system. This is not something that the elites and corporate moguls would pay much attention to. Ian Prattis is Zen teacher at Pine Gate Sangha in the west end of Ottawa. Silent meditation every Thursday 7.00pm – 8.00pm, Mindfulness Gathering every First Saturday of the month. Latest book http://ianprattis.com/NewPlanet.html
ROLLANDE THOMPSON Since 1974. Renowned bilingual tarot card reader, palmistry, numerology. Accurate, honest and dependable. My readings consist of guidance in your work, health, love and your finances. I respect my work and will give you only my best. Individual consultations at your service. House parties and my own psychic line. Only a phone call away. Formerly on CFRA, CHIP & Rogers TV Telepsychic Show To book an appointment, please call 819-684-6125
TALKING WORKS P
eople often ask me what I’ve learned in almost 38 years of working as a separation and divorce mediator. I always answer this question very simply: Talking Works. Unlike legal processes where the focus is on written court documents and couples often communicate only through their lawyers, family mediation encourages people to talk directly with each other. Couples learn to talk with, not at, each other. In contrast with the adversarial legal system that too often pits spouses against each other, conversations can help them connect. (The roots of the word “conversation” actually mean to turn together - con verser.) A mediator can help couples have a different kind of conversation, shifting them from angry, positional statements to a deeper exploration of their real interests. This often involves gently helping them explore their real needs, concerns, hopes and fears in order that they may arrive at a settlement that is wise, stable, and fair to everyone. When people are involved in deep conversation, they start to talk from the heart. They move away from the legal mode of interaction, with its emphasis on “the head,” on logical arguments and legal precedents. They start to talk about what really matters. It’s hard to have these kinds of conversations. But fair, wise and stable solutions come only when the heart is engaged. It takes courage to speak from the heart. (The word “courage,” in fact, comes from the old French word for heart.) In my experience, most couples are longing to have these kinds of conversations with each other. They just don’t know how, and they are afraid. Mediation can help them talk the way they really want to with each other. When people are having real conversations from the heart, they are telling stories. They aren’t preparing court briefs or sending legal letters to each other. Rather, they are talking in their natural, human voices about what matters to them most. They use their own words, not some unnatural “legalese.” Their language is open, honest, direct, funny and often shocking. Conversations are the sound of life. Like life, they are often unpredictable and messy. Mediation can help couples move through the messy phase and start to work on solving the practical problems arising from their separation. Unfortunately, the law doesn’t allow couples to tell their stories. When people say they want their “day in court” what they are really saying is “I need to tell my story to someone who will listen and understand how angry I am at you.” Inevitably, they are disappointed when the legal system doesn’t give them what they want and need.
• 37 years’ experience as family lawyer-mediator • Mediation of Separation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements • Evening and weekend appointments available • Sliding fee scale • Free initial consultation Evita M. Roche 33 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H3 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
613. 237.7335 When couples talk in a real way from the heart, they become hopeful. Hopeful that their partner can change, that their situation can evolve, that their future can be different. By learning that they have control over their settlement, they begin to feel that they have more control over their future. The idea of working together, not necessarily as friends, but as co-operative parents, begins to seem possible. Family mediation is therefore a hopeful process. It all starts with talking. Evita Roche was Canada’s first full-time lawyer-mediator. Since 1979, she has helped over 5,000 couples mediate the issues arising from their separation. In the 1990’s Evita was a Professor of family law and mediation at the University of Ottawa law school, where she received the first Excellence in Teaching Award. Her private practice is restricted to separation and divorce mediation, and she frequently delivers seminars on subjects related to family law.
Skin Treatments for Spring Detox
detox can be as involved as a dietary fast or as simple as a facial steam. There is a wealth of herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients that can help you cleanse from the outside in! Facial steams are wonderful for deep cleaning pores and even clearing congested lungs. It also brings moisture to the skin and stimulates the blood flow due to the heat. Facial steams can also be personalized to a specific skin type. To create a steam treatment, add boiling water (approx 2 litres) to a plastic or glass bowl. Using spring or distilled water is preferable to tap water, which contains chlorine and other chemicals which you do not want on your skin. Add the herbal/essential oil blend (suggestions below) to the water and create a tent with a large towel so trap the steam. Keep your face about a foot away from the water and relax during the five to ten minutes of the treatment. People with thread veins should be careful with steaming, as should those with any skin issue that could be worsened with this treatment. Oily skin types would benefit from sage, rosemary, peppermint, lemongrass, lavender and yarrow. Essential oils like cypress, patchouli, carrot seed, may chang and oils distilled form the herbs described above would also be useful in a steam. Dry skin herbs would include lavender, chamomile (unless there is a ragweed sensitivity), violet, calendula and rose. The essential oils of these plants would also be useful, as well as palmarosa, frankincense, carrot seed and geranium (to name but a few). Normal and combinations skin types can steam with lavender, rose, peppermint, clary sage or chamomile.
You could also include geranium, palmarosa, lavender or lemon. This list is by no means inclusive: just a few to get you started. Facial scrubs are another way to revitalize the skin. Not only do you slough off dead skin cells, but you also stimulate the underlying tissue and blood flow to the skin, helping tone and flush out toxins. You can use any of the herb combinations above and mix with poppy seeds or other spherical exfoliant. Moisten with water, yogurt,honey, avocado or other fruits and gently, in a circular motion, massage the skin. If you are doing a body scrub, always start from the extremities and work towards the torso where they organs of elimination are located. This helps the lymph move toxins out of the body as well. You can also make a mask by adding clay. This deep cleans the pores, can improve colour and skin texture and remove dead skin cells. My favourite mask is clay and honey. Honey is a natural humectant, bringing moisture to the skin. It is also very antibacterial. Green clay can be used for acneic skin, pink for normal/combination and ivory for sensitive or dry skin. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then gently rinse and pat dry. You may need to moisturize afterwards, especially if you donâ€™t use honey. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg where natural ingredients are concerned. But it is a good place to start, and you may have many of the ingredients in your kitchen cupboard already! ÂŠ2017 Heather Garrod is a Certified Aromatherapist and owner of Planet Botanix at 301 Bank St in Centretown. The store also contains a wellness clinic and workshop where she leads DIY bodycare courses monthly. 613.567.4444 www.planetbotanix.com
e are all very toxic and very deficient in the correct nutrients in this day and age. Combine this with chemical reactions in the body not happening the way they should, and the body breaks down with weaknesses occurring. Take heart though, you can boost up the potential of your mind, body and spiritual development through Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing. What Is Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis? A personal Hair Mineral Analysis gives an overview of your psychology and body chemistry - along with determining exact combinations of nutrients needed to bring your body into balance and heal. Hair Mineral Analysis will show the toxic heavy metals are messing things up and need to be removed.
today, but his scientific breakthroughs are. This total healing system is based on your Hair Mineral Analysis and involves: Lifestyle changes, Detoxification, Diet and Supplementation. Supplementation coupled with detoxification serves to resolve or improve a health condition but no matter how healthy you eat or take care of yourself, you CANNOT achieve true health unless you purge the heavy metals and chemicals from your body and properly mineralize. Nutritional Balancing is a means of reducing stress, balancing, strengthening and restoring body chemistry and when this is done, many health conditions improve by themselves. Boost the potential of your mind, body and spiritual development through Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing. It is a total healing system - a formula for anyone who is looking for improved health and wellness. email: email@example.com
NOTE: Nutritional Balancing Science and Hair Mineral Analysis do not diagnose, treat or cure any diseases, and are What Can Hair Analysis Reveal? 1. Lifestyle imbalances. 2. Dietary problems. 3. not substitutes for standard medical care Metabolic typing. 4. Energy and vitality levels. 5. Gland and organ activity. 6. Carbohydrate tolerance. 7. Toxic metal assessment. 8. Reduced guesswork for recommendations of diet, nutritional supplementation and detoxification methods. 9. Shows trends or tendencies for over 60 common health conditions. (an amazing benefit - research indicates that many health conditions are related to tissue mineral imbalances months or years before they manifest in the body, making it a powerful preventive medical science which is less costly and more effective than waiting until a disease occurs.) 10. Hair Analysis will monitor progress. 11. Shows stress patterns. 12. Autonomic nervous system PL Precept # 17 Everything exists in Relativity assessment. 13. Psychological/emotional assessment. (One the most exciting uses of the hair mineral analysis February, a month of anticipation, spring is on its is the assessment of causes for conditions such as way, just not NOW. If you are experiencing the depression, anxiety, panic attacks, attention deficit, brain fog, autism, schizophrenia, dementia, violence, "winter blues" remember we are here for you. and bipolar disorder. Hair mineral testing often shows Also, a reminder that this is the time to look around, why these conditions occur, and how to correct them if you have items for our Spring Garage Sale, please at a deep level.) 14. Trauma. (Hair mineral testing can bring them in. Everyone looks forward to the reveal sociological issues such as some traumas, abuse, and criminality.) 15. Animal health. (to identify and annual treasure hunt. We already have a great guide the correction of health problems in animals.) inventory waiting your pleasure come spring.
Happy Hearts and Flowers month
What Is Nutritional Balancing? Forty years of research by a brilliant nutrition analyst named Paul Eck broke this field wide open and gave us the Nutritional Balancing Science - a unique approach to nutrition which utilizes Hair Mineral Analysis to show a blueprint of body chemistry. Dr. Eck is not alive
PL Church, 1010 Hunt Club Rd • 613-225-1850 Rev Eugene – Sr. Minister Dymoon (Hokyoshi) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spiritual Heart by Stewart
he Hridaya, the chakra of love, devotion and ultimate surrender, is known as the Spiritual Heart. The Hridaya chakra can control the energy of all of the other chakras and regulate the process of life through love. The Hridaya can only be entered through great love and devotion to spiritual life. It is the place where the soul resides, the cave of the heart (guha). The bija Srim (sreem) is connected to the spiritual heart, the seat of the soul, and prosperity in life, “inner and outer”. Srim brings fullness and abundance to life, including the “vibration” of love. om srim maha lakshmiyei svaha Another name for the spiritual heart is hrit (meaning heart in Sanskrit). There are three regions of the hrit. The sun region within which is a white moon. Inside the moon is a fire region and inside this is a wish-granting tree known as kalpatura. This enchanting tree represents our ability to manifest our deepest soul’s desires. The kalpatura is often called the celestial wishing tree. Hrit has its own lotus, called the anandakanda, meaning “root or bulb of bliss”. It has eight petals. The eight petals play a role in the tree’s enchantment. It is said when we wish with all sincerity upon this tree, the kalpatura grants even more than we ask for, providing us moksha, or freedom. Envision a bird flying and landing on the tree. It tilts its head and listens to our hopes. When it has determined that we are ready to surrender our wishes, the bird (our soul), flies away carrying our wishes to God, who will honour our requests.
Wishingtree Yoga – Simply Yoga
Rupa (Ivy) Meditation Hatha Yoga Yin Yoga Kirtan
www.wishingtreeyoga.ca Feel gratitude in our open heart for the gift of this tree, which is alwayswww.wishingtreeyoga.ca with us awaiting our wishes, the deepest yearnings of our soul. Stewart is a Yoga teacher, and leads Sound Meditations and Kirtan at Wishingtree Yoga. Stewart and Rupa (Ivy) are co-founders of Wishingtree Yoga. Rupa has been practicing Yoga since 1996 in China. Her Chinese background and training gives her a natural understanding of this ancient eastern wisdom. Her living, studying and teaching in Canada has provided her the opportunity to develop the practice in a modern western way. The experience will let you understand this amazing scientific knowledge and give you practical skills and techniques to use on and off the mat! Welcome to attend meditation, Yoga classes and Kirtan at Wishingtree Yoga. For more information, visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Low Back Pain and Acupuncture Riverside Acupuncture By Steve Ryu, R.TCMP, R.Ac
ack pain is among the most prevalent health complaints of mankind. There are variable reasons to cause low back pain. Soft tissue injuries, sprains and strains, disc problems, and other causes could all be the cause of back pain. These problems mostly do not occur by accident, but rather gradually develop through cumulative degenerative processes. It is important to understand what really cause back pain in order to treat the problem. Back pains appear through any feeling of an ache anywhere in the back. Modern research work has shown that pregnancy, depression, obesity, smoking as well as performing strenuous physical activities predispose one to back pains. They may be mild and severe but in most cases they do clear within a short time. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, all the pains are resulted from blockage of free flow of Qi. Qi can be described as energy, material force, electromagnetic current, matter, ether, vital force, or life force. Qi travels throughout our entire body in channels or meridians reaching every aspect of our body. Then
& Wellness Center
Steve (Eun Kyu) Ryu, R.TCMP, R.AC Pre-Med at McGill University (B.Sc.), Master Program of Acupuncture at Mercy College, NY (MPA) Specialized in...
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
• Infertility • IVF Support For appointments call • Menopausal Syndrome 613-863-6906 • Women's Health www.freewebs.com/newlifeacu • Allergies • Pain Relief www.acupunctureottawa.com Receipts for insurance coverage • Disposable needles • Gift certificates available Affiliated with Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre and Ottawa Fertility Centre for Infertility Treatment
how does the free flow of Qi and blood in the body become impeded, so as to cause pain? 1. An external invasion of wind, cold, dampness, or heat may invade the lower back region causing pain. If our defensive Qi or immune system is weak we become more susceptible to external invasions. 2. The Qi and blood can stagnate due to trauma (i.e. lifting, repetitive strain over time, an accident or similar sprain). 3. There may be an insufficiency of Qi or blood creating a sluggishness or stagnation of flow throughout the channel(s). This is an internal cause or weakness with a number of possible etiologies such as poor diet, insufficient rest coupled with too much activity or overwork (i.e. busy lives, excessive sex), overuse of drugs, chronic illness, heredity weakness, an excess of the emotions fear and anxiety, and general aging as our Qi is naturally declining. In my opinion, emotional stress is less known cause of back pain but impacts a lot. Prolonged emotional stress creates a sympathetic dominant state in the autonomic nervous system and leads to decreased blood flow to most of the organs, muscles and peripheral tissues. When blood flow to the lumbar muscles is decreased, the muscles become tight, lose flexibility, and are easily fatigued. Therefore my treatment approach addresses all aspects of back problems both biomechanical and psycho-emotional using acupuncture, massage, cupping, TDP lamp, herbal medicine, consultation for proper diet, exercise, and stress management.
Only Wholeheartedness Can Bring True Fulfillment by Natalie Morisset
ou may have noticed that certain areas of your life seem to flow fairly smoothly without too much effort, while others are fraught with difficulty and frustration despite your best efforts. Have you ever wondered why that is? According to Pathwork Lecture 196, “Commitment — Cause and Effect”, there is a direct relationship between, on one hand, our level of happiness and satisfaction in a given area of our life, and on the other hand, the degree of wholeheartedness we put into committing to that area. Our life circumstances and our inner state are the truest gauge of whether or not something within us is amiss. What is meant by ‘wholehearted commitment’? It’s not about trying hard; it’s about being fully aligned with positive intentionality. We all harbour deep within us some degree of negative intent, which prevents us from wholeheartedly committing ourselves in certain
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com email@example.com
Pathwork Open Lecture Discussions WINTER 2017 Saint Paul University, 233 Main St; follow the signs to the room
Feb 8; Mar 8; Apr 12 and May 10 7 to 9 pm Suggested donation: $15; members & program participants free Contact Jean: firstname.lastname@example.org 613-829-1254 All welcome Lectures are available for free download at www.pathwork.org areas of our lives. We may effort greatly in these areas, but if our heart isn’t fully committed, the results will be mixed at best. How can we remedy this? When we notice an area of our life with which we feel unsatisfied, no matter how mundane, we can look deep within ourselves to unearth our intentionality in this area, listening for the voice that says in some way “I do not want to give to this part of my life.” Once we hear that voice, it is essential to link this cause — our negative intent — with its effects, which create a powerful vicious circle in our life. By developing awareness and understanding of all these elements, we will foster positive intentionality within ourselves, and our level of peace and fulfillment will grow proportionately. At the next monthly Pathwork Open Lecture on Wednesday February 8, we will explore this topic in greater detail, and we will have the opportunity to practice applying the steps outlined above to our lives. When: Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 7 to 9 pm Where: Saint Paul University, 233 Main Street (follow the signs to the room). All are welcome. There is a suggested donation of $5 for members; $15 for non-members. The Pathwork Lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org. For more information, contact Jean: email@example.com or 613-829-1254. Natalie Morisset is an Integral Professional Coach™ in Ottawa.
3 Things You Must Know Before You Hire a Hypnotist
“I Can Make YouStop Stop Smoking in One Hour”Hour” “I Can Make You Smoking in One If you’re having trouble kicking the Evil Habit Dr. Luke Michael Howard can transform even the most ardent smoker into a healthy non-smoker IN JUST ONE HOUR.
Dr. Luke Michael Howard, PhD
Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis Complete Mind Therapy organization, is a Smoking Cessation Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 16 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person
certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed smokers into empowered Non-Smokers in just one hour. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 95% success rate. This is incredible when you think that patches are only about 16% successful. We are so confident in the success of this treatment that we offer a free backup session for the remaining 5%. In fact, if after the session any one should need an extra session, it’s theirs, FREE OF CHARGE.” Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic
Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Stop Smoking Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress. Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from stopping smoking with hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of stopping smoking is available locally. The bad news there usually is a two or three week waiting list for an appointment – but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for.
“I walked out a nonsmoker!” Caroline had been a smoker for the majority of her lifenearly 30 YEARS! She had tried every type of stop-smoking aid possible, tried using ‘will power’ to quit cold turkey but to no avail-that is until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promise I will totally do a video testimonial for you in the future though, as the hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I not smoked...I have not even WANTED to!!! It really is amazing” Check out more testimonial videos on: www.lukenosis.com and you can contact Dr. Luke at LUKEnosis to arrange an appointment at 613-8785874.
umber one, if you’re gonna spend your hard earned money on a hypnotist like someone at hypnosis Ottawa to help you, the first thing you must know is do they have experience? I mean have they been doing this for some time. See I have a secret to tell you and I probably shouldn’t tell you this because I could get in trouble with the other hypnotists. But much like the field of fitness that I used to work in also, to become a hypnotherapist, you could essentially become a hypnotherapist much like you can become a personal trainer in a weekend. I know, there isn’t many standards at the front of becoming a fitness professional unfortunately or a hypnotherapist. So, technically you could be a hypnotist after one weekend and drop in some expensive money to do that. However, if I’m a soldier who’s coming back from a war with perhaps PTSD who’s seen my best friend’s head blow up next to me and has bullets coming at my head and I’ve had to fire my gun at random people, am I going to want to work with somebody who’s perhaps only had training for a weekend in this art and science of hypnosis? Probably not!
So the first thing I’d ask is that your hypnotist whoever you hire has had at least five years of field research of working one on one with clients, not five years of study or five years of theory but five years minimum of working with people one on one. The second thing I’d ask if I was to hire a hypnotist or a hypnotherapist is, have they worked with people with my problem? And have they had success with people with my problem? So if you’re going to a hypnotist and you want to quit smoking, has that hypnotist had success with helping people quit smoking? If you’re going to a hypnotist to lose weight, has that hypnotist had great results in helping people lose weight? Specifically, these are questions you must ask because it’s your money, it’s your time. And the third thing you must ask, the third thing you must know before you hire any hypnotist whether its hypnosis Toronto or someone else is do they have proven results? And this is what I mean. I’ve been shocked recently by going on a bunch of hypnotists’ websites here in Canada and actually across the world and there’s a lot of nice words there but there’s hardly any testimonials. Now, so I’d ask, “Do they have testimonials of clients that they have worked with on the site?” That’s good. That’s good but let’s face it, it could also be faked as well.
I’m not saying that some hypnotists would do that but it can be. But do they have some kind of proof, testimonials of people they’ve worked with? Written is okay. But I’m after their videos. Do they have videos of clients that they have worked with after the sessions who tell you about their experience with the hypnotist? Do they have those videos? And will they release and show you those videos before you commit to go and seeing them? That’s what I’d ask before I was hiring a hypnotist. And so many out there, there isn’t even one video of them working successfully with a client. So, I’d do that. Those are the three things that must be in place if you really want to get a reputable, successful hypnotist with integrity. I’m going to throw one more in there as a bonus. I did say three things before you hire a hypnotist. Well here’s the fourth one. Do you they have video evidence, video proof of actual sessions of actual change work they’ve done with clients from beginning to end? It’s very, very rare to find but if you do you know you’re in good hands. See here at Lukenosis, you’ll notice there are tons, and tons, and tons, and tons of testimonials for every kind of problem imaginable and I always capture these continuing. Now, also I produce videos of real people that I work with. So, you can actually see some of the actual work I do from beginning to end. As unorthodox as it may be at times, but you can see with your own eyes the change, the results that people have and the kind of experience by watching it as a third party. And also, I’ve been doing this for 20 years now as a hypnotist all around the world: the UK, America, South America, and now in Canada. So please, before you’re thinking about hiring a hypnotist...a hypnotherapist, do make sure that number one, they have more than five years of experience, real in the trenches field research one on one. Number two that they have worked and successfully helped clients overcome the problem that you’re coming in for. Three, they have testimonies, written okay, but video testimonials of people that they have worked with and you can see with your own eyes that it’s real. It’s not just the same person in multiple disguises. And the bonus one was four. Do they have proof? Do they have evidence, video of working from beginning to end with a client? So you can see that the client comes in with a problem and you can see they leave without the problem and watch some of the change processes there in video, is that there? Please make sure those things are in place before you actually hire a hypnotist. I’ve been Luke Michael Howard Ph.D., Clinical Hypnotist and owner of LUKEnosis Hypnosis Toronto And if you’d like to have your free complimentary phone screening with me about whatever your issue it is, please do give me a call on 613-878-5874 and we can have a discussion on the screen and see if I could help you to overcome your problem. Thank you.
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaserPaul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine 613-234-5758 firstname.lastname@example.org 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Call to book a lecture on Laser holistic dentistry and integrative medicine
DowntownDowntown and Alta Vista locations location
THE FOUNDATION FOR SHAMANIC STUDIES a non-profit public charitable and educational organization Is offering Michael Harner's
The Way of the Shaman
Shamanic Journeying, Power & Healing The Basic Workshop in Core Shamanism
March 11-12 ~ Ottawa (Almonte) March 18-19 ~ Peterborough Windsor ~ April 8-9 Sudbury ~ April 29-30
Led by Glenn Campbell
Faculty Member, Foundation for Shamanic Studies During this experiential workshop, participants are introduced to Core Shamanism, the basic methods used by shamans to enter non-ordinary reality for problem solving and healing. Particular emphasis is on the classic shamanic journey, as well as on shamanic divination and healing. A practical, enjoyable workshop, even for beginners!
For more information or to register, contact Glenn at email@example.com, 905 655-6756 or www.shamanspiritpath.com
Alert: The Only Spiritual Care Now Permitted in Ontario is That Approved by the Minister of Health’s Psychotherapy College
Hypnotherapy That Works Everyone deserves a calm, peaceful, side-effect free life.
Grace Joubarne, Clinical Hypnotherapist will help you heal yourself naturally of: • Anxiety • Depression • Fears • PTSD • Addictions • Obsessive Behaviour • Chronic Self-Doubt • Low Self-Esteen • Irritable Bowl Syndrome • Fatigue & Muscle Tension • Chronic Pain • Sexual Dysfunction • Migraines • Unwanted Habits VERIFIABLE CREDENTIALS at www.GracePlaceWellness.ca Research shows Clinical Hypnotherapy to be safer and more effective than drugs and talk therapy, with fewer sessions and more root-cause resolution of problems.
CALL Grace Joubarne, CCHt, MAPHP TODAY! Clinical Hypnotherapist with decades of experience in natural healing modalities. Privacy and con�fidentiality guaranteed, anonymity if requested.
Ottawa & Belleville Ontario • 1-888-390-3553 info@GracePlaceWellness.ca
Experienced Yoga and Meditation teacher and practitioner Serving Ottawa-West
Private Groups and Public Sessions Inquire about Fall/Winter 2016 sessions Tara Vicckies, E-RYT www.tarametta.com firstname.lastname@example.org
n Ontario prison services Chaplain of exemplary reputation released documents showing the level of distress he has suffered over the last two years at the hands of the Ministry’s newest henchmen. See evidence: http://media.campaigner.com/media/45/455530/CRPO%20demand%20 to%20disavow%20and%20Gary%20Page%20response.pdf This is only one of thousands of cases where those who care about YOU and for YOU are abused at the hands of the Wynne government determined to end all competition to the medical-pharmaceutical drug industry. Please note that our legal action to halt this government action is in danger of stalling as our funds are running low. Let us not let apathy and fear prevent us from taking bold action in time…please contribute to our efforts at: www.StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca
Here is what has happened (short recap) • The private pharmaceutical-front corporation called FHRCO (Federation of Health Regulatory Colleges of Ontario,) with the blessing of the Minister of Health, has manipulated provincial legislation to allow psychologists and psychiatrists to unilaterally redefine all drugless health and wellness approaches as ‘psychotherapy’. • $8 million tax dollars were spent to set up the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) under false pretenses that for all intents and purposes is entirely directed by the FHRCO and international agents. Colleges do not provide education or training. • The College is not even waiting for the controlled act of psychotherapy to be proclaimed, as it works feverishly at putting some 10,000 valued, safe, authentic and cost-effective practitioners out of work in 2017. It has unilaterally decided that spiritual care is now ‘psychotherapy’!
• The College has admitted on video to harassing and distressing
thousands of counselors, family therapists, marriage counsellors, Reiki practitioners, hypnotherapists, Reflexologists, spiritual care providers and energy treatment providers of all sorts, with threats that if they do not join the College now and pay the huge extortion fees, they would be prevented from working anywhere in Ontario later and could end up being ‘court test cases’. They do not accept energy treatments as ‘coherent’. Now we learn: • Spiritual care providers must disavow their preferred Christian beliefs and stop sharing their advice, knowledge and wisdom with those who seek it; • Spiritual and pastoral care providers must dissociate from at least 3 lawful and legal Christian associations if they wish to work once the controlled act of psychotherapy is proclaimed; • Professionals must write an act of contrition stating that the services they presently offer are ‘unethical’; and • Providers must succumb to ‘supervision’ of their Christian spiritual teachings for as long as 6 months and if they change their beliefs to that approved by the College, they might be permitted to join. They must pay for this ‘supervision’; • Becoming a member of this College also means the member must give up their training, profession, diplomas, degrees and beliefs to provide services in the unscientific psychologically-based manner dictated by the College. • Organizations and agencies funded in part or in whole by the provincial government are now telling their employees that they MUST join the CRPO or lose their jobs, even though their employees have never remotely regarded themselves as engaged in psychotherapy. Remember, psychotherapy was merely a dying psychological intervention until this scam made it a profession out of thin air and put it in control of all emotional, spiritual and mental healthcare. We have discovered that this dictatorial behavior was deliberate to satisfy the requirements of the UN Agenda 21 and TISA Trade Deal provisions to globalize control of all healthcare in the hands of Big Pharma. If you agree that our freedoms are worth fighting for, please contribute what you can at www.StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca, where you can find links to Petitions, pre-formed letters and PayPal. ~Stop Psychotherapy Takeover team, January 8, 2017
5-time NY Times Best Seller Caroline Myss to Visit Ottawa on April 4th
Caroline Myss a regular on The Oprah Show and 5-time NY Times Best Selling author is set to visit the Bronson Centre in Ottawa on April 4th. An internationally renowned speaker in the fields of human consciousness and mysticism, she holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. In this illuminating evening Caroline Myss will investigate healing as a mystical science. Helping the audience understand how the body/ mind/spirit functions as an integrated system with emphasis on the power of our soul to participate in our healing. The healing arts are now a part of our culture - a potpourri of wisdom, ancient remedies, modern knowledge, and allopathic medicine. Beyond this emerging alchemical pharmacy is the added fact that our consciousness has evolved. When we are ill, we seek out those who understand that the body/ mind/spirit function as an integrated system. Our healing process inevitably draws us to matters of the soul, including the power of our soul to participate in our healing. Caroline aims to help us with this process in a beautiful spirit filled presentation. If you are interested in learning more please visit: www.iamgenie.org/carolinemyssottawa/
The Greatest Love
he Greatest Love is the love of Divine and Tao. It is love without condition. Like “agape,” it represents the highest form of love, as in the love of God for man, or even of man for God. Love is the most powerful force in existence. Love is the reason for all creation. It is the reason for all existence. The virtue of love is far beyond what the human imagination can grasp. Love heals, transforms, strengthens, and allows us to go beyond our limitations to achieve true happiness and abundance in every aspect of life. This is the true nature and power of the greatest love. Everyone wants and needs love. How could we even exist without it? But we have gone far from Divine and Tao, and we may need to let go of a lot to embody, offer and receive the Greatest Love. Greatest Love has no agenda except to give of itself, to shine, serve and bless. It has no attachments, expectations, or needs. It simply expresses itself. It’s more than
a feeling. It is one of our greatest healing tools. In fact, in Soul Mind Body Medicine by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, he writes, “Love is not just a concept. It’s a technique; a practical tool for healing.” Master Sha’s teaching that love melts all blockages and transforms all life makes it easy to understand how the Greatest Love is the first Divine and Tao quality for us to develop. When you feel love from your parents, your colleagues, your partner, your children or your spiritual mothers and fathers, you are moved and touched. The sun, the moon, the stars, Mother Earth and Heaven are giving unconditional love in every moment. Tao has created everything and in every moment, Tao is giving unconditional love. If you offer unconditional love to others you could receive unlimited blessings for health, relationships, financial abundance, and success in all aspects of life.
SOUL MIND BODY WELLNESS empowering you to be happier and healthier!
FREE Soul Healing Evening
Friday, February 10, 7–9 pm | Love oﬀering Learn spiritual wisdom to heal your soul, heart, mind, and body. Experience soul healing blessings to relieve pain, calm your mind, balance your emotions, and more. You could be chosen as a demo!
The Pathway to the Greatest Love
with Master Lynda and Guest Teachers Saturday–Sunday, February 11–12, 10 am–6 pm $65 for one day; $95 for two days Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Love heals, transforms, strengthens, and empowers you to go beyond your limitations to attain happiness and true abundance. This is the true nature and power of love. This practical workshop will reveal the pathway to heal what blocks your heart and soul from experiencing the greatest love for yourself and others. Receive powerful blessings to accelerate your healing and transformation. Discover peace, joy, contentment, and freedom within yourself to live a happier, healthier life and enjoy more meaningful relationships.
Master Lynda Chaplin
Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
Heal the soul first; then healing of the mind and body will follow. – Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha New York Times Bestselling Author!
Saint Paul University, Guigues Hall, 223 Main Street, Ottawa K1S 1C4 Meetup.com/SoulMindBodyWellness-Ottawa | Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa Master Lynda Chaplin | 647 654 7711 | Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com | DrSha.com | TV.DrSha.com
It’s All In The Learning
Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW, OM, psycho-spiritual counsellor, coach, teacher, healer
robably one of our hardest lessons is learning to be grateful for what shows up in our lives regardless of how comfortable it is for us. I repeated say “thankyou Creator”, everyday, all the time as I think it is the most powerful prayer there is. I say thank-you for the everyday blessings like waking up in the morning, breathing, sensing, knowing and also thank-you for the challenges I encounter as well. When the obstacles arrive as they will, I repeatedly say to my Self, my Higher Self-- thank-you for the learning- then go within and ask for guidance and understanding around the issue. If I quietly ask Higher Self the learning will always be presented. I have to be open to it coming in ways I might not expect and in the timing I might not want. Of course, I want the learning immediately so that I may move forward free of the issue. It seldom works that way. Divine Intelligence, Source, God, All That Is, loves us beyond measure and is always finding ways to move us forward in our spiritual awakening. It is important to remember that you are never a victim, not for one second. No matter how horrific the circumstances are, you choose them in between incarnations that you might understand them, learn from them and grow from them. In this process we move forward being wiser, more loving and compassionate and more aware of the Divine in our lives. Granted, this being able to be grateful for tough lessons is not easy and it does not come overnight. But when you are able to live your life knowing that you and your Higher Self created all these opportunities for you to grow from, it makes it a little easier to cope when they arrive-- as they will for all of us. We did not come in to suffer and struggle despite the way it feels sometimes. We came into incarnation on Earth to be in a physical body with emotions and thoughts so that we could master these and grow. We came in to learn about love and to have a joyful time here.
Abundant Life Coach Psycho-Spiritual Counsellor Wedding Officiant email@example.com www.sherryharriscounselling.org 613-236-8852 Insurance Receipts Available The easiest way to grow is to say thank-you God/ Source for the learning and then take the quiet time to ask for guidance and understanding. Letting go of the anger, bitterness and resentment we create when we do not like what comes our way is the fastest way to heal. Add gratitude and commitment to grow spiritually and you are well on your way to a much more peaceful life. Sherry Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org www.sherryharriscounselling.org, 613-236-8852 Please call for a counselling session, a demo on the Trinfinity8, (energetic balancing, restoration and rejuvenation system), Inner Child Work for emotional release or if you would like to talk about my wedding officiant services.
Ottawa Religious Society of Friends (Quaker) Meeting for Worship Sunday mornings 10:30, at 91A Fourth Ave. in the Glebe. Children’s program and Nursery are available. Everyone is welcome! www.ottawa.quaker.ca
Master Lynda Chaplin is a Divine Channel and Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Sha. Join Master Lynda on February 10-12 to learn what blocks your heart and soul from experiencing the greatest love for yourself and others—see ad below for details. For more information, contact Master Lynda at 647.654.7711 or Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com
Planet Botanix Wellness Clinic Welcome to our healing space. Our holistic practitioners are ready to assist your journey to wellness. Heather Garrod Owner of Planet Botanix and a Certified Aromatherapist, Heather has a passion for all things natural. The store is anchored by her own line of natural body care, and boasts over 100 varieties of therapeutic grade essential oils. Heather gives monthly aromatherapy workshops.
Tracey L. Crocker, M.S., R.Ac, R.TCMP (Acupuncturist and Herbalist) Trained in the art of classical Chinese medicine, Tracey applies her modality to address not only symptoms, but also the root cause of issues so that you can move on to a healthier you! Treatments are customized to your individual patterns. Specialties include pain, women’s health, autoimmune, respiratory, digestive and mental health. Visit www.tlcacupunctureottawa.com for more info. Dana Hunsberger Dana Hunsberger is a Reiki Master, Integrated Energy Therapist, Reflexologist, Therapeutic Touch Practitioner, and Intuitive Reader. She offers Reiki, Intuitive Guidance & Energy Therapy, Card Readings, Angel Healing, IET, and Reflexology at Planet Botanix. Sessions are available on Wednesdays 10am - 6pm. Contact Dana to book an appointment: SacredChakraTherapies@gmail.com or www.sacredchakra.ca
Helene Arts Passionate in teaching and guiding individuals and groups in numerous aspects of esotericism and the paranormal, for the purpose of increasing understanding, building skills, and healing. Helene specializes in Astrology, Tarot, Runes and other methods of Divination, and she offers coaching and workshops in the occult sciences and mystical arts. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details. Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. (Counselling), Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) I provide warm, heart-connected and empathetic counselling, coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. I concentrate on “holistic” healing and empowerment rather than on being clinical and “helping”. My knowledge of Spiritual Emergence and Cellular Consciousness from my hypnotherapy practice leads to the healing of emotional wounds. www.ottawacounselling.com Julie Larochelle certified Usui Reiki Master and Tarot card reader (bilingual) Reiki Master/instructor and Tarot card reader/ clairvoyant. Available Friday nights from 6 til 9, please feel free to contact the store or email email@example.com for an appointment or walk-in. “Just wanted to say Thank you again Julie for the reading. It is very easy to talk to you and you are talented.” …Laura
Maritie Lord Maritie Lord is at Planet Botanix Saturday from 10:30 to 5:30. She offers Reiki, Theta, Intuitive Readings and Tarot. She has been helping with the healing process for over 15 years. Her rate is $1 minute, so $60 for the hour. Check out her Facebook Page at https://web.facebook.com/energyhealingintuitivereading/# or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Christina Hearns Christina, the owner of Namaste My Friends, is at Planet Botanix every Thursday from 10-6. She is an intuitive advisor and specializes in what she calls a GIB (Guided Insights & Balancing) process. Some of her tools are reiki, chakra reading and crystal healing. She is also a yoga instructor and teaches Chill Out yoga. email@example.com or call 613-986-4648
Patty Chevalier Samm Patty is a medical intuitive, ThetaHealing Instructor and Reiki Master. While looking at physical issues, limiting beliefs and thoughts, and blocks in the flow of life-force energy, Patty works intuitively with you to create change for the body, mind and spirit. Individual sessions and workshops are available. Visit www.keyahealth.com
DIRECTORY • Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160. PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Follow us on Facebook or contact firstname.lastname@example.org SPIRITUAL FRONTIERS CANADA (Explorations) SFC offers explorations monthly as: Talks/Workshops on FIRST THURSDAY evenings 7-9pm at the OTTAWA CITIZEN, Baxter Rd.) To attend, please see details. 3 WAYS: 1. Be on our SFC exclusive email list. For new spiritual and wellness seekers/learners, send email address request to email@example.com (Jean-Louis). Email removal on request. 2. See our web www.spiritualfrontiers.ca 3. Facebook.com/SpiritualFrontiers TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ®. Transcendental Meditation (TM) — Jerry Seinfeld says, “TM is like having your cell phone battery fully charged. You’re ready to take on the world.” Visit us at ca.tm.org. A completely effortless meditation technique revived by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from the ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge. Transcendental Meditation is taught by highly trained instructors in a standardized 7-step course, with ongoing follow up. Transcendental Meditation allows your mind to settle inward beyond thought to the most silent and peaceful level of consciousness, your innermost self. It is deeply restful and is backed by hundreds of published studies. See also www.tm.org. Ottawa center: 613-565-2030; email: Ottawa@tm.org. OTTAWA WEST HOLISTIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Through our monthly Talks, Panels and Presentations we educate, and empower professionals. This venue allows members to share information, brainstorm and form strategic alliances. For more information contact Lise at 613 795 1469, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/ on-ottawa-west. Join now for $35 discount. FRIENDS OF JUNG OTTAWA: present / appreciate / share ideas of C.G. Jung. Monthly, 2nd Saturday, 2 pm. Please email email@example.com or see https://friendsjungottawa.wordpress.com
• People RON CHAPMAN. Classes and seminars, meditation all levels, private consultations 232-1160. NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492.
TRACY MONTGOMERY is a somatic sex educator who offers erotic learning to those who want to expand their capacity for pleasure, love and joy, heal the wounds of sexual abuse and explore the intersection of sex and spirit. www. tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Places MOVEMENT OF SPIRITUAL INNER AWARENESS (MSIA) (an ecumenical church), Ottawa-Morin Community. Weekly, Thursday, 7:30 pm services, followed by fellowship, at 103 Westpark Drive, in Ottawa: call to reserve. Marriages and spiritual counselling by appointment. Peace Theological Seminary Courses: as scheduled locally, by correspondence and by internet. For information or to reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-841-1458. MSIA Canada (www.msia.ca); MSIA (www.msia.org)
& Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX Psychic Medium, Empath, Akashic Records Counselor, Destiny Card Readings. Email - email@example.com SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Allergy Testing CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE: naturopathic doctor, healing groups, weekly meditation, nature programs, retreats, natural products, workshop and therapy spaces in beautiful nature 35 min NW of Ottawa. www.ecowellness.com, 613-839-1198
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Accounting AMBITION ACCOUNTING – Bilingual Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA) with over 14 years of experience, providing bookkeeping, cash management, financial reporting and advice, budgeting and forecasting as well as strategic planning. Contact Jonathan at (613) 620-9965. www.AmbitionAccounting.ca IF YOU HATE NUMBERS … You’ll love Captain Number Cruncher. Providing solutions in accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping services. www.numetrica.city 613 2667013. 2435 Holly Lane, Ottawa, K1S 7P2
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China
THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Angel Therapy ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers Angel Readings, EFT and Reiki. For guidance and help releasing negative emotions and patterns, contact Diane at email@example.com. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com
• Allergy Testing CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Consistent, accurate, clinical results; food, supplements.
• Archetypal Energies USING ENERGIES BEHIND 2 DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS...runes and much more...for growth & development. Group & individual sessions. Contact Nancy 613-5960260 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
DIRECTORY • Ascension Healing
• Bed & Breakfast
NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
• Astrology JACQUES GIASSON: Professional Astrologer with a background in psychological counseling and 28 years of experience. Become aware of your path and take advantage of your challenges and opportunities, natal, actual and future. Call: 819-770-9259. JUDY JIBB, Astrologer CertFAstrolS 613 304 4255, email@example.com INSIGHTFUL, INSPIRING, and in-depth Astrology Readings. Over 15 years experience. Eve Mari Crete 819-457-1694 www.astrologereve.ca EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org ASTROADVICE.CA – Enjoy Free Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Astrology Horoscopes. Order Your Personalized Reading and Get Your Questions Answered. Visit AstroAdvice.ca
• Aura Photography
Full body & chakra AURA PHOTOGRAPHY & Energy Clearing. Call: 613-699-7238 or click www.ReikiWithSusan.ca
SV AYURVEDA CONSULTATIONS & VIBRATIONAL THERAPY: NURTURE PHYSICAL & SUBTLE BODY. Digestion, Ph bal, stress, ascenscion symptoms, sleep. 613415-1139 email@example.com
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
• Beauty and Health NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
IN RENOVATED CHURCH with attached Spa: Use of Hot tubs, Cold Tub, FAR Infrared & Finnish Saunas included in B&B price. Massage/Reiki available. Lanark: 613-2599988; Circa1894.com
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist email@example.com or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-240-9716 JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
• Bowen Therapy BOWEN THERAPY OTTAWA, Westboro. Certified, Advanced practitioner. Pain relief, and more. Gentle touch powerful healing, Bette@BowentherapyOttawa.ca www.Bowentherapyottawa.ca 613-722-4249. Insurance receipts available. THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 email@example.com NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buddhism PINE GATE SANGHA - www.ianprattis.com/ pinegate.htm - Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. 1252 Rideout Cr; 613 726 0881. Thursday meditation and study class 7:00pm; First Saturdays of each month - dharma talk and pot luck supper 5.00pm. Nucleus of Friends for Peace www.friendsforpeace.ca Resident teacher: Dharmacharya Ian Prattis True Body of Wisdom INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: email@example.com or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
• Chakra/Aura Balancing THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minutes Chakra/ Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arc-ange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
• Channelling DONNA KINNIBURGH, Internationally Renown, Deep Trance Medium (Edgar Cayce Style) Is now accepting Limited Appointments – 613 649-8245 firstname.lastname@example.org www.rainbow-lady.com
• Chinese Medicine FOR A MORE YOUTHFUL AND BEAUTIFUL YOU. Using acupuncture and the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, this relaxing and comfortable treatment lifts and tones facial muscles, reduces sagging, puffy skin, reduces wrinkles and lines, under eye circles, broken capillaries, gives and natural healthy glow by keeping the body healthy from the inside out. Also experience better overall health, improved energy, calmer mood and a feeling of well-being. Kecia Lee R.Ac 613-282-6217
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
• Church CHURCH OF PERFECT LIBERTY, Ottawa,ON. www.perfectliberty.ca (613-225-1850)
• Cleaning GREEN CLEANING since 1988. Completely insured and bonded. We clean both homes and offices. Personalized friendly service with all healthy products. www.beauclean.ca 613-731-1532 or email email@example.com DECLUTTER. Revitalize your living space by revamping it to bring more energy into it? Reduce, Recycle, Re energize your clutter, your new open living space will give you that positive and refreshing energy that you
DIRECTORY require. What would it take to step towards that harmonious direction? 613 407 4498 janet_Livingston@Hotmail.com
• Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512. PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Clutter FROM CHAOS TO ORDER - bring on the Flow. Edie Lane Feng Shui Consultant, DeClutter Specialist. 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Coaching ACADEMY OF PERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING www. ottawacounselling.com Coaching concentrates on healing and empowerment and deemphasizes being clinical and helping. Richard Haney is a wholistic coach who brings a wide range of skills, techniques and modalities to each coaching interaction. He provides warm, heart-connected and empathetic coaching. Please contact Richard Haney to enhance your life and make the most of each moment. Listening well is the most eloquent sign of caring. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy), 234-5678 or 726-3636. ANNA MARANTA: Coaching, Counselling, and Spiritual Direction from an Integral Perspective. Call: 613.867.5505 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538
ARE YOU A MIDLIFE WOMAN STRUGGLING WITH GRIEF? Let Anne DeButte, Author & Grief Coach guide you on your journey. Avoid common pitfalls that can keep you stuck. Learn new tools with Reconnect-from-Grief.com
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, email@example.com By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, firstname.lastname@example.org Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282 ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613-236-8852 or by email at email@example.com. Her website is www,sherryharriscounselling.com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $120. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication, depression, emotional dependency, infidelity, loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual. 613-2359813 firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY MA CCC, RP) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613-2959987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling.ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl toning. For women, female youth,and children only. www. healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow.com SIGNY FRIDRIKSSON COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY M.A. (Counselling and Spirituality). Feeling stuck? Improve relationships,clarify goals, manage stress, and increase well-being. I offer calm & nonjudgmental listening, empathy and respect in a safe,supportive environment. Couples, families and individuals. signyfridrikssoncounselling.ca 613-864-5222 email@example.com Cecilia Taiana Ph.D (Psychology), Registered Psychotherapist (RN) Psychoanalyst (FIPA). Offering psychodynamic psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, such as depression, anxiety, complex grief, emotional and functional adjustments, PTSD, and work related stress. Sliding scale. Insurance plans accepted. Day time and evening appointments. 613-746-9416.
THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT At the CSNSD we offer you success as a Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner, a Certified Personal Reiki Practitioner, an Intuitive Counselor or Energy Therapist. You can even become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist. Also gain hours towards your A.N.N. membership through us! Have a look and Re-Ignite Your Life! www.canadiannaturotherapies.com 819-328-9128
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
DIRECTORY www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886
WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY, Energy Healing , Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Crystals ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | Online Crystal Store and Retail Location | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | 2-Yr CrystalShamanic Certificate Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 613-470-1888 karen@ ascensionhealing.ca | www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Dance BELLY DANCING FOR FUN! Awaken your own Goddess of Dance. Tracey @ 613-241-3397 or www.bellydancingforfun.com
• Dental Hygiene PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Detoxification IONCLEANSE FOOT BATH with support for the ongoing process of detoxing. $40.00 (incl HST) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC.
ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets email@example.com 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC, RP — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987
ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. (819) 568-0282
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE, ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY, EFT and PSYCHOTHERAPY to release blocks and empower you to Live your Best Life. Individual and couple sessions. Catherine McLenaghan, Registered Psychotherapist. www.energywellspring.com. Anxiety, depression trauma, life transitions etc. Insurance receipts. Call 613-730-0411
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers unique EFT work to help you release anxiety, grief, anger, fear, sadness, PTSD, etc. email@example.com. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781.
AVALON ENERGY HEALING offers empowering and therapeutic in-person and distance sessions using Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Therapeutic Touch, Pranic Healing. Workshops for IET Certification Training: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Levels. Contact Lori Ann (IET Master-Instructor) at www.avalonenergyhealing.com or 613-869-4859. ENERGY HEALING, CranioSacral Therapy, Intuitive Readings. Michelle Perkovic CST. 613-806-1166 RELEASE THE PHYSICAL, mental & emotional root blocks/stresses/traumas. Regenerate, accelerate physical healing, get guidance from your spirit guides and more… To experience a unique energy healing session with Monica please Email to contact@ monicadumont.com or call 613-864-4724 www.monicadumont.com
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation BURNHAM SYSTEMS FACIAL REJUVENATION is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Gayle Mickelson 613 422 5701
• Feng Shui CLEARING THE ENERGY OF YOUR HOME can be magical. Move to the next level of your healing. Contact Edie 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
DIRECTORY • Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Hair Analysis CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Screen for toxic metals & nutritional deficiencies. HAIR ANALYSIS AND NUTRITIONAL BALANCING. Boost the potential of your mind, body and spiritual development through Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing. A total healing system that is a formula for anyone who is looking for improved health and wellness. email: email@example.com
and effective in both acute and chronic diseases for adults and children. Maha runs a general family practice, with a special interest in ADHD and Pediatrics. Sunrise Wellness Centre, 2211 Riverside Drive Suite 104. Office: (613) 736-5200; Cell 613-402-7379
• Hotstone Healing BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hypnotherapy WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 830-0487. Consultations & products available. MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM D.I.Hom(Pract.), RNCP, Registered Homeopath for acute and chronic conditions and Registered Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultant; www.nutrihom.com; email@example.com; (613) 842-9328 MAHA MANSOUR, HOM, DSHM Registered homeopath in Ontario and also over 25 years as an internationally medically trained pediatrician. Homeopathic medicine is safe
AVOID THE MEDICATION ROULETTE! Advanced Clinical Medical/ Dental Hypnotherapist successfully treating anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, unwanted habits, fears, pain, smoking cessation, weight mgmt, obsessivecompulsive behaviours, low self-esteem, self-sabotage and more. Specialist in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches. Visit www. graceplacewellness.com for info, verifiable credentials & free Tranquility recordingGrace Joubarne, CCHt, LAPHP 613-4227027 Toll-free 1-888-390-3553 info@ graceplacewellness.com JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-4541429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com
ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks... Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636. HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - firstname.lastname@example.org www.kaivalya.ca SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca PATRICIA V. LACROIX, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH. Akashic Records & Destiny Card Readings. Certified Angel Card Reader™, Reiki Master/Teacher. 12 Strand DNA Reconnections. Voted A-Channel Viewer’s Choice Ottawa’s Best Psychics. 613-591-6901 email@example.com. Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/patriciavlacroix
• Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com
• Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
• Intuitive Energy Counselling I BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com
NTUITIVE ENERGY THERAPY & TRAININGS. Happiness and Health are yours! I invite you to www.intuitivelight.com for further information. Cheryl Driskell 819-328-9128
DIRECTORY • Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intuitive Readings MARLENE STEVENS 819 483 9915 Intuitive readings & tarot. Medium & Angel card readings. Marstevens@sympatico.ca
permanent,painted labyrinth in the church hall. Contact the Parish Office for availability of our indoor facility. ( 613) 592-4747 or www.stjohnskanata.ca
DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com
HEALING CIRCLE LABYRINTH Set amid 1,000 evergreen trees surrounded by a garden sanctuary overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Paths are lined with chakra coloured plants and stones. Now scheduling workshops and candlelit evening walks. Call Liz at 613-925-1278 or email@example.com
FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127.
• Life Between Lives CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808 INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367
THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
• Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Low Impact Yoga
MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579
LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
INTUITIVE TAROT, angel oracle, fairy tarot and fairy oracle readings by email. Visit www.tarotpugs.com or www.etsy.com/shop/ tarotpugs for available reading offers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Journey JEAN BRAZEAU, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. JeanBrazeau@sympatico.ca Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282
• Labyrinth ST. JOHN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH, Parish of March, 325 Sandhill Road, Kanata offers an outdoor, 11 circuit, paver Chartres design labyrinth open to the public at all times. We also offer an indoor, 7 circuit Petite Chartres
MOBILE MASSAGE Have a professional massage in the comfort of your home or office. 20 years experience, reasonable rates. 819 962-8704 www. restorativemobilemassage.com
• Massage Therapy BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com
OTTAWA SHIATSU. Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415. www.ottawashiatsu.com
• Medical Intuitive MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors. Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
• Meditation CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or email@example.com or consult www.wccm-canada.ca COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Wednesdays at 7:30pm given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. SPARK OF LIGHT MEDITATION. Learn the life-changing practices of mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace of mind, wellbeing and spiritual awakening. Introductory and advanced classes for individuals, groups, workplaces. Courses on mastering thoughts, healing emotions, self-care and empowerment, consciousness expansion. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; jenbernius@gmail. com; sparkoflightmeditation.com BRIDGE THE MEDITATIVE PROCESS with daily living using tools & techniques.Nancy 613-596.0260 email@example.com
DIRECTORY MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Vanier WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://bit.ly/TwinHearts MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836. CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Weekly mindfulness practice, discussion & tea.
• Metabolic Analysis CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Monitor your health with saliva & urine analysis.
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758 PAMELA HOLM, Music Therapist Accredited A sound, music, and energy-based approach to therapy and healing for all ages. www.DeepSoulSinging.com www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556
• Music Therapy PAMELA HOLM MTA - Exploring creativity unblocks stagnant energy/problems. Supports insight & healing. www.DeepSoulSinging.com 613-829-1556
• Nature Programs CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Ridgewoods preschool; summer & PD day camps
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, firstname.lastname@example.org CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Dr. Marcin Padlewski N.D. general practice; monthly patient groups with Dr. Katherine Willow N.D. Hair analysis, food & supplement testing, metabolic test.
• Nutrition LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Organic Bedding CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Volunteer opportunities & share produce
• Organic Gardening CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Orthodontics DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
• Past Life Regression TAKE A JOURNEY and heal energy blocks at a soul level. To book your session with Monica please Email to email@example.com or call 613-864-4724. www.monicadumont.com SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca WHAT WE BRING INTO AWARENESS, we bring into healing. To book a session, contact Cheryl Clark at 613-890-2178 or Aromacher67@gmail.com
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME PRANIC HEALER offering in-person healing sessions as well as distant-healing sessions. Through distant healing, she has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional and psychological ailments, which may include anything from broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye now teaches Basic Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation in Vanier every Wednesday at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Counsellor MARIE-SUZIE “The Heart Whisperer” The Holy Spirit guides me. Let’s talk, I listen. 613-591-1860.
• Qigong CHOW QIGONG. Classes held at McNabb Recreation Centre. Tuesdays, 9:30-11:00am. Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30pm. Complementary 1st class. Info: www.OttawaChowQigong.com QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Information Healing. Contact Angela at email@example.com or 613 762 8893
• Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004, first instructor in Canada improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments and classes: Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751, out-of-town enquiries at 1-866-493-0236, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and check out. www.aileensoasis.com. www.wellnessunlimited.ca
• Reconnective Healing ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: email@example.com BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca
DIRECTORY ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com GREAT FOR STRESS, relaxation and general well-being. $40.00 Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004 REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma.com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com CATHERINE BASTEDO HOLOGRAPHICUSUI REIKI MASTER; Karuna Reiki® Master. Personalized classes in English or French; Reiki Master/Teacher Program; individual sessions. Online Healing Your Chakras classes; Bird Vibes meditation decks. Nature Retreats in Muskoka. www.visionreiki.com. 819-9183436. email@example.com MANUELA WERTHWEIN, Reiki Master & Teacher. USUI System of Natural Healing. Private treatment & classes, Level I, II & III. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Medium. Medical Intuitive. Soul Rescue. Body/Mind/ Soul Intuitive. Past-life/Akashic Information. 613-231-4575 www.VisionofSpirit.com www.WindowtotheSoul.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; firstname.lastname@example.org ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or email@example.com
DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100 FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 JIKIDEN REIKI – FRANCINE MINEAULT, Reiki Master and Shihan, teaches Jikiden Reiki in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, in French or English. www.espacereiki.com / info@ espacereiki.com / 613 446-7307. HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC, RP, SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Bodycentered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987 JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or firstname.lastname@example.org DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Reiki Master. 1 hour Circa 1894 Day Spa visit included in treatment price. Lanark. 613-259-9988. Circa1894.ca
• RELATIONSHIP READINGS Ask how to Host a Relationship Readings Party with email@example.com
• Retreats TARA SHANTI RETREAT CENTRE Near Montebello, Qc. Large property, quiet location. Open year round. Max 5 persons. Yoga, polarity and Esalen massage. Also silent retreats. firstname.lastname@example.org CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com Supervised or selfdirected retreats in beautiful countryside, yurt, cabin or tents.
• Rolfing® Structural Integration MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427
• Room for Rent Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836
• Schools ASCENSION HEALING - 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering & more… 613-470-1888 | email@example.com www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Shamanism ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | 2-Yr Certificate Crystal Shamanic-Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient Arts | 613-470-1888 | karen@ ascensionhealing.cawww.ascensionhealing.ca LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lindaenergyhealer.com TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982
CRYSTAL SPIRIT OWL Crystal Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, IET®, Energy clearing & balancing for mind and body. Crystal layouts & grids. In person or distance, summary provided for distance. Contact: Brigitta at crystalspiritowl@gmail. com or 613-355-1832
• Shiatsu OTTAWA SHIATSU Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415 www.ottawashiatsu.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Shiatsu-Massage-Reflexology-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Somatic Sex Education SOMATIC SEX EDUCATION offers a new way of understanding our bodies, inviting the integration of body & spirit, the opening of expanded consciousness and allowing access to our most powerful source of creativity, healing and joy. www.tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Sound Healing DEEP SOUL SINGING – Healing Vocals & Singing Bowls. Body/Soul/Mind. Individual/group.
DIRECTORY Singer/songwriter/musician: Pamela Holm MTA www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556.
• Sound Healing Massage COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks and other sound healing instruments to enhance your relaxation experience. Julie certified Orthotechnician (massage) since 1994. 613-254-8469.
• Thai Massage LORI MACKAY RMT- Thai massage stretches the whole body and helps remove deeply held tension in the muscles. 418 Rideau St. 613241-3434 Free Parking. For more info contact Lori at email@example.com or www.lorirmt.ca BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Therapeutic Touch HOT TUBS, Cold Tub, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas & more. By the hour, ½ day or day. Massage/ Reiki/B&B attached. Lanark: 613-259-9988; Circa1894.ca
• SPHE-RE NEW TO OTTAWA! In Pain? Experience this new Divine healing energy. www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Spiritual Centre OTTAWA SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS CENTRE, Weekly Non-denominational services, Sundays 10:30 a.m. at the Westboro Masonic Hall, 430 Churchill Ave. N. All welcome. ottawaspiritualpathways.com
• Spiritual Counselling FACILITATOR & GUIDE: ConstellationWork, Soul Talk, creative meditation practices, reiki. Workshops/individual sessions Diana ClaireDouglas. firstname.lastname@example.org 613-820-8850.
• Spiritual Medium ANGELA AZARIA, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH, email@example.com, 613 913 8511, www.loveheals.ca
• Systemic Constellation Work CONSTELLATIONS WITH SPIRIT: personal, family, & soul transformation individual & group sessions Diana Claire Douglas. www.inspiritworks. com firstname.lastname@example.org 613-820-8850
• Tarot TAROT AND CARTOUCHE READINGS: I have been reading cards since 1986 and use the Mother Peace Tarot deck as well as the Cartouche deck. Eleanor Ann Rowan 613-746-6778 PSYCHIC GUIDANCE WITH TARA MEGHAN. Angel/Tarot Card Readings $40. email@example.com
• Tea Leaf Reader TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. firstname.lastname@example.org
THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
• Thermography Breast Imaging CARP RIDGE ECOWELLNESS CENTRE, ecowellness.com
• Theta Healing DO YOU WONDER IF THINGS ARE EVER GOING TO LIGHTEN UP... or if anyone can help? Experienced, compassionate, intuitive, adept at clearing the way. Several methods tailored to your situation and needs. 45-minute appointments; central, phone sessions. Lynda Anderson email@example.com
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
• Web Design A WELL-DESIGNED WEBSITE will help spread your message and grow your business. Contact us, and get an effective online presence today! www.dewpoint.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-236-5758. CLEAN & SIMPLE website design. Launch a brand new website for your business in 2-3 weeks. What if launching a professional website for your business was really easy? 613-220-3126 email@example.com
for the whole family .by app. 613-739-5034 Martino2527@hotmail.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE A two-day workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-2282272, or by e-mail at email@example.com QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water, and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, aileen@ aileensoasis.com and www.aileensoasis.com. SPIRITPAINTING® WORKSHOPS WITH JENNIFER “LIGHTWOLF” JONES in Ottawa. Learn Basic, Advanced, Practitioner and Instructor levels. Learn to “Unfold the Mystery”. No previous art training necessary. See www. spirtpainting.com for more information. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Yoga SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
• Weddings WEDDING CEREMONIES. Rev. Evelyn Richter 613-596-2817; email@example.com; www.revev.ca CO-CREATE THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS! Wedding, handfasting, commitment ceremony attire for all - bring your ideas to life for your special day. Tracey at 613-241-3397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online portfolio: www.tav-creations.com MARTINO‘S BRIDAL ALTERATIONS AND TAILORING. 30 years experience Tailoring
WISHINGTREE YOGA — Simply Yoga. For beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga & 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training.www.wishingtreeyoga.ca YOGA IN-HOME or AT-THE-WORKPLACE, RYT/insured. Individual or small group. Lessons and classes. Book your time. 613271-8583, www.dirghayoga.ca
MEDITATION EVENTS - WINTER 2017 Suitable for people wanting to establish or deepen a meditation practice.
Each class incorporates stretching, yoga breathing exercises and a guided meditation. Everyone beneﬁts from group support, mentorship and study materials. Each student is also provided with personal instruction and mentoring in addition to the weekly classes.
LUNCH HOUR MEDITATION CLASS SERIES
EVENING MEDITATION CLASS SERIES
SATURDAY MEDITATION WORKSHOP
Feb 8th - Apr 26th, 2017 12:00 - 1:00PM
Feb 8th - Mar 15th, 2017 7:30 - 9:00PM
Saturday, Feb 11th, 2017 1:30 - 5:30PM
@ Planet Botanix
@ Church of the Ascension, lower level
@ Kalyana Yoga Shala, Lotus Room
This 6 week series is suitable for people wanting to establish or deepen a meditation practice.
A Journey of Self Discovery with Acharya Chandranath. Through a series of exercises in breath awareness and mindfulness you will learn to develop inner focus.
Establish your personal mindfulness practice. Every Wednesday beginners and experienced practitioners to beneﬁt from the calm and supportive environment.
Make this your year of mindfulness. Learn more about each of our classes at:
To enroll in a class, visit the website or call Chris Simmonds at
The February 2017 issue of Tone Magazine Ottawa. One of the longest running alternative health and wellness magazine in Canada.