Mother Meera is in Ottawa on Friday, April 15 to offer her light and love. A free event. Page 40. www.mothermeera.ca
Ottawa West Holistic Chamber of Commerce (OWHCC) Monthly Meeting: April 12, 2016 6:30 - 8 p.m. Venue: KS on the Keys, 1029 Daze Ave. Guest Speaker: Dr. John Ryan â€œExploring Energy-based Healing, Quantum DNA and Unity Field Healingâ€?
April 2016, Vol. 31, #8 Priceless
Ma ga z i n e
A forum for the consciousness-raising community of Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec for over 30 years
Even if for only a minute a day
Let’s stop looking for purpose and start living with purpose. If freedom is our true nature, let’s embrace it am convinced that our experience regarding -- even if only for a minute a day. meditation depends on what we choose to focus on, I share with you one of my favorite practices: which means it can be accessible or it can be complicated On the floor, a yoga mat, a towel, a bed, a sofa, a and intimidating. We can choose to believe that meditation and its potential for awakening is reserved beach, a grassy hill, a pile of snow or on the kitchen for those who dedicate their lives to silence or for those table, lie on your back and gaze upward. Be aware of the who have found the ultimate guru, but this choice can space that surrounds you. See your world as a moving art canvas. Now experience the object below providing keep us searching for years to come. no support -- suspended What if we chose to in space, release. Stay in implement what we know Yoga, Nutrition, that spacious experience and experience the power of Astrology & Reiki and contemplate: as within what arises from that? What so without; as without if we stay curious, believing so within. Acknowledge that moments of awakening the Sun, how it lights up Private Sessions, can be experienced right our world while keeping Group Classes and here, right now exactly the the planets in orbit. Certification Programs way things are? Let’s listen Never trapped and never --really listen; the subtle 613.402.1088 wanting. Like the Sun, sounds, the obvious sounds www.inspir edlivingconsulting.com stay grounded in space and the silence. Let’s stop envisioning your light putting the experience of generously expanding free from wants and needs; a awakening outside ourselves. It can’t only be in India simple moment of release. with yesterday’s masters and it can’t only be for the ones Young, old, new, experienced, happy, sad, lover of God we perceive as gurus or experts. Let’s place it inside or atheist, let’s bathe in space, if only for a minute a day. ourselves by honoring our own experiences. Let’s be kind towards our wounds without wallowing in them. Sylvie Gouin, www.inspiredlivingconsulting.com
moonlightmedium.com mothermeera.ca www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/on-ottawa-west
Tone Advertising Rates …
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. C.P.M. agreement # 40011389. April 2016 issue. Published 11 months/year. Available free from selected locations or by mail at $30 per year. To the U.S. please send $45 US (first class only). Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner Office Manager - Julie Tierney 613-979-0664 Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
The fine print …
Articles submitted to Tone Magazine may be adjusted for readability but major changes will be referred to the author or group responsible. Articles printed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor’s Group. Tone Magazine does not endorse or recommend any particular treatment protocol for readers. Tone Magazine supports informed decision making, and articles are included to enlighten and motivate readers. Readers are encouraged to discuss health-related issues with their health care providers. Tone Magazine believes readers should determine the best treatment protocol based on health care providers’ recommendations and their own needs, assessments and desires. The Publisher and Editor’s Group disclaim any responsibility or liability for either content of articles or advertising, and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse products or services included in articles or advertising in this publication, nor do the Publisher and Editor’s Group warrant or endorse any claims made by the writers or advertisers for such products or services.
WHY MEDITATE? - by Rev. Nicole Moronval
a meditation practice with the best of intentions, only to stop before we can really reap any of the benefits. In the beginning of our practice, we must discipline ourselves, even if for just five minutes a day, for at least 21 days, before the discipline becomes a habit. Despite our busy schedules, there is always time during the day to snatch a few minutes of quiet time. Five minutes of deep breathing in the bathroom, in the shower, while washing dishes, while going for a walk, of being fully present in the moment is just the beginning stages of transformation. Just before going to sleep, focus on your gratitude as you mentally go over every good thing that happened to you during the day. These are all small tools that you can easily incorporate into
he practice of meditation has so many known benefits that it is surprising more people don’t indulge in it more often. Meditation affects every aspect of our being in positive ways. Physically, meditation does more than simply help us to relax. Science has shown that it boosts our immune system, reduces our blood pressure, lowers our cholesterol and even slows down the aging process. It improves our sleep, teaches us breath control and improves our concentration and focus. People who meditate regularly look younger and feel better. Emotionally, the practice of meditation teaches us to live in the present moment and brings us a sense of serenity and peace. It alleviates depression and anxiety and fills us with a sense of well-being. It is unsurpassable in its ability to help us break through our addictions and release our emotional baggage and insecurities. Mentally, the power of creative visualization allows us to work with Law of Attraction to visualize what we desire, clarify our intentions, spend time in joyful moments, and enable those desires to manifest. your busy day. Once you’ve done this for 21 days, Knowing our goals and meditating on them, we are then add a 5-minute period where you can practice just inspired to make wiser choices. sitting and tuning in to your Self, and continue with Spiritually, meditation can be a source of guidance, your new habits of relaxing here and there during the spiritual revelation and ongoing inspiration. day. Before you know it, five minutes will expand Meditation, more than any other discipline, shows us to longer periods and you will truly begin to reap the clearly the truth of who we are, by removing our selfrewards of daily practice. imposed limitations. Meditation breaks down the Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, barriers that keep us separate, and reveals the oneness meditation is an indispensable tool for improving our that is the source and truth of our being. lives in every way and leading us to personal mastery Focusing our thoughts in a specific direction is only and enlightenment. one way to meditate. We learn to “quiet the monkey mind” and we are less and less consumed by our Meditation is offered at 10:30 every Sunday morning as negative thought patterns. Another way of meditating part of Ottawa Spiritual Pathways Centre’s regular worship is to stop worrying about quieting our thoughts, and service, 430 Churchill Ave. N., Ottawa. instead learn to detach from them and simply observe the monkey mind’s chatter. When we become the observer of our thoughts, our relationship www.wateruniverse.ca to our thoughts cannot help but be transformed; we come to see that this shallow mind chatter is nothing more than wind, and beneath the stormy winds lies a deep and abiding peace. An important caveat to remember here is that in order for all these countless benefits to truly Reverse osmosis & distilled water delivery in glass bottles implant themselves in our lives, meditation Water related products, Purification & treatment systems must become a daily discipline. It stands to 911 Richmond Rd. Call 613-729-9289 or 613-620-5330 reason that the more we put into our meditation Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0G8 email: email@example.com practice, the more we will get out of it. Like our New Year resolutions, it is all too easy to begin Mastafa Mashkour Ph.D, M.Sc (owner) Applied Geophysics/Geotechnique
Awakening... ”The Elephant Path”
monks to consider the question. When he returned, he said that they do not have a word for “negativity” because they do not have this CONCEPT in their tradition. This is profound! The principle few years ago, I had the good fortune to participate they operate on is duality and duality in a wonderful experiential hypnotherapy training precludes the projections of “negativity” seminar on Cape Cod, sponsored by the Harvard and “positivity”. Basically, there University Medical School. The is no need for “positive” and focus of the seminar was the “negative”. They become an s s integration of Eastern meditation llnes e arbitrary and unnecessary burden w traditions with self-hypnosis and mokin on one’s psyche. s visualization practices from Western frui The Buddhists have many psychotherapy traditions. The powerful and valuable sacred Harvard Professor of Psychology xie t principles, such as, non-attachment, y who led this seminar has collaborated self m beginner’s mind and the razor’s e e e s t and traveled extensively with The edge. The Indo-Tibetan Buddhist t h Dalai Lama. The seminar was very weig concept that I learned in this seminar valuable because this topic is on the is called “The Elephant Path”. This COUNSELLING, COACHING very cusp of where East meets West. is the path that eventually leads to One very powerful part of the & HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE staying in the fully awakening state seminar was the exploration of the Richard M. Haney virtually “all the time”. “Staying” Ph.D.(Counselling), Hypnotherapist concept of “negativity” which seems is the operative word because it to preoccupy so many people in the (613) 234-5678 (613) 726-3636 is literally impossible for a “part West. When The Dalai Lama was Bank St. (in Centretown) Pinecrest Rd. animal” to “stay” in this state. asked to explain how Buddhists deal www.ottawahypnosis.com Siddhartha Gautama, The Buddha, with “negativity”, he went off for a www.ottawacounselling.com would probably say: “Catch yourself few hours with two other Buddhist as soon as possible when you fall out of awareness, and choose to go back into Awakening.” The Elephant Path moves slowly onward, like an elephant. At every turn on the way to the next higher state, there are nasty, vicious monkeys that represent all of our fears and obstacles. I believe that we can muster the courage to face our fears and obstacles. I truly wish and hope that you experience this wonderful state of Awakening before you leave this life! • 34 years’ experience as family Namaste............
• Mediation of Separation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements • Evening and weekend appointments available
This article was written by: Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. (Counselling and Mediation). Richard has been practising Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Mediation for the past 25 years in Ottawa. To contact Richard please call (613) 234-5678 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sliding fee scale • Free initial consultation Evita M. Roche 33 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H3 email: email@example.com
Church of Perfect Liberty PL Precept #11 Always be with God HEALTH CANADA APPROVED
Traditional Herbal Medicine
Immune System Support * Mark your calendars everyone, you are not going to want to miss this event. Saturday, June 18th • 9 – 1 pm • 2 events in one day
PL - Garage Sale PL - Funky Monkey Boutique sale
Proprietary Herbal Formula Gluten Free cGMP Compliance Trusted Worldwide Since 1922 Made only in Canada Exported Worldwide
There will be something for everyone. For the Garage Sale buffs, we've been collecting all year. Outside as usual (weather permitting) Inside, we will have the FMB sale. This year, we have added brand name purses, bags, one-of-a-kind craft cards, retro and vintage jewelry. PL Church, 1010 Hunt Club Rd. • 913-225-1850 follow blog http://dymoonblog.com Facebook, Q and PL-Perfect Liberty https://www.facebook.com/ShingeiDymoonPL/
NPN 80012920 NPN 80012914
EMBRACING A BALANCED LIFE Join us for a fabulous and innovative workshop to enhance Communication and Relationships.
Includes meditation and balancing exercises for body, mind and spirit. With:
Doctors Recommend Available at: Health Stores & Pharmacies
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITS! book
Workshop date: Sunday, May 29th from 1 to 5 pm At the River Rock Inn, Rockland, Ontario (30 minutes east of Ottawa) Cost: $130 + taxes (includes recordings, handouts and a book)
Jürgen Portz EVERYONE WELCOME The workshop is primarily in French but Q&A and handouts will be bilingual. To register: call 613.446.4818 Info: www.kaivalya.ca
ESSIAC® Canada International P.O. Box 23155, Ottawa, Ont., Canada K2A 4E2 Tel. : (613) 729-9111 · Fax : (613) 729-9555 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org * FULL TEXT COPYRIGHT © 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
AUTHORIZED USER OF ESSIAC TRADEMARK
April 2016 RES-6488 Tone 1/2 Page Vertical no bleed Essiac.indd Description:
1/2 TONE MAGAZINE AD
Docket: RES- 6988
2013-07-16 12:15 PM
Change Is Hard - How to Take the Leap
’m sure that you have heard the saying “change is hard.” You may also have heard the saying that “change is inevitable.” In fact, there are a great many quotes about change because it is a constant and sometimes terrifying aspect of human life. Even when you’re the one who is initiating the change, it can still be difficult. When you decide that you want to live well and simplify your life at the same time, it’s a positive change - but that still doesn’t make it any easier. 1. Understand That Change Can be Tough There are several reasons why we struggle with change. One of the most compelling reasons is that it usually means letting go. For example, if you decide to simplify your life, that decision may come with a realization that you need to downsize your home or move to a less expensive community. You have to let go of the home that you have now. Letting go is difficult for many people. It’s easy to become attached to a current situation even when you know you’re moving to something more positive. That’s another reason why change is so difficult; there is the element of the unknown. You may feel anxious about a new situation not working out the way you’d hoped or planned. There’s risk with change. For example, even if your long list of positives outweighs the potential negatives of moving to a smaller home, the unknown elements can be pretty scary.
The risks and the need to let go can prevent you from making change - from living a life that may be more rewarding, fulfilling, and happier. So what do you need to do to take the leap? 2. Have a Vision One of the most important elements of success is a vision of what you want your future to look like. Take time to visualize what living well means to you. Evaluate what you currently have that supports your vision and get rid of the rest. Eliminate anything that doesn’t fit into your idea of living well. Document that vision. Write it down and keep it handy. If you are a visual person, you might consider creating a vision board so you can see your future and embrace it every day.
3. Live Like It Is Already True Start acting as if you’ve already made the changes and are living your envisioned life. This changes your mindset and makes it much easier to take positive steps. You’ll feel so much more confident Summer Intensive Yoga Teacher Training about change rather than fearing it. Finally, tell people about the OPEN HOUSE changes that you’re making and what www.upwarddogyoga.ca 613.241.9642 Friday April 8th at 7:30pm you are working toward. Surround yourself with people who support you and help you feel positive about your future. Living well is about filling your life with experiences and people that make you feel nourished, happy, and fulfilled. Moira Hutchison, Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer. 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com
Yoga like it’s your job! Because it could be!
Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, June 29-July 29 $2500 + hst early bird (before May 15th) - $2700 + hst (afterwards)
INCLUDES UNLIMITED YOGA UPWARD DOG YOGA CENTRE Elizabeth Whissell E-RYT500
Yoga Tune Up®
M.Sc. (Biomechanics of yoga)
Garrett Plumley E-RYT200
Yoga Tune Up®
BA (Philosophy and Psychology)
Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www. WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
Happy Baby Pose (Ānanda Balāsana) Story
By Rupa efore dawn, it is the darkest night. Before being delivered, the baby needs to go through the narrow dark birth canal to come to this world.
The story of Happy Baby relates to Mukunda, the Supreme God. Once the best of the learned sages, Mārkaṇḍeya Ṛṣi is meditating at the bank of a river. A strong fast wind suddenly arises. The wind creates a terrible sound and black clouds obstruct the sun and hurls lightning in every direction. Rains are pouring down, the world is all covered by water. This is the final dissolution of the world. Mārkaṇḍeya Ṛṣi sees all the inhabitants of the universe, including himself, submerged in water of inundation. As the whole world is flooded, he becomes fearful and loses consciousness. He experiences lamentation, bewilderment, misery and pain. He feels himself dying. He is left wondering like this for countless years. Suddenly, amongst all the confusion, Mārkaṇḍeya Ṛṣi notices a banyan leaf floating on the water, tossed by the waves. On this unlikely raft lies a beautiful and adorable child suckling his right toe, unperturbed by the calamity that has befallen the world. It is Mukunda who can award liberation.
The infant’s heavenly smile negates the brutality of the cosmic deluge. His compassionate glance reassures Mārkaṇḍeya Ṛṣi that this is not the end of the world but beginning of a new life. Self-inquiry from the story: Can we endure the pain of destruction before attaining the ultimate bliss? We all look for happiness. We should know that happiness is a feeling, a feeling opposite of sorrow. Without the experience of sorrow we cannot experience happiness. Sorrow comes after happiness; happiness comes after sorrow. No one can avoid this paradox. Like day comes after night, night comes after day. Death comes after birth, birth comes after death. This is the law of material nature. Only when we are able to accept things as they are, by not pursuing happiness, then we can attain eternal bliss. Welcome to Rupa’s Yoga and Meditation classes at Wishingtree Yoga. Rupa Manjari Devi Das (Ivy) has been practicing Yoga since 1996 in China. Her Chinese background and training gives her a natural understanding of this ancient eastern wisdom; her living, studying and teaching in Canada has provided her the opportunity to develop the practice in a modern western way. The experience will let you understand this amazing scientific knowledge and give you practical skills and techniques to use on and off the mat! For more information, visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Unleash The Power Of The Soul by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
our soul is the essence of who you are. Your soul can heal your mind and body. Every organ, every system, every cell in your body has its unique essence. You have the power to send a new message to your mind and body to activate healing. My Worldwide Representatives teach the Four Power Techniques® and Say Hello Healing® to create Soul Mind Body Medicine®, a complete Tao (Source) healing system for optimum health and well-being. What Is the Nature of the Soul? Soul is spirit or message. A human’s soul is a golden light being. Your soul has consciousness, intelligence, emotions, likes and dislikes. Your soul has great memory, amazing wisdom, and incredible healing power and blessing capabilities. Your soul gives you great love and guidance. Your soul can suffer from negative karma. (According to Hindu and Buddhist traditions, karma is the record of our service in all of our lifetimes. Good karma brings rewards. Bad karma brings lessons, which are the challenges, obstacles, pain and suffering in any part of our lives.) Your soul follows spiritual laws and principles. Your soul yearns to be enlightened. Your soul wants to serve, which is to make you and others healthier and happier. Your beloved soul is the true leader for your life.
Your Soul Has Incomprehensible Potential Power Your soul has thousands of lifetimes of experiences. Your soul is constantly learning from your spiritual mothers and fathers in Heaven. Soul intelligence and wisdom are much more profound than mind intelligence and wisdom. How can you tap into and unleash the potential abilities and power of your soul? • Hear its voice and understand its language—soul language • Clear negative karma—your soul’s blockages • Clean and boost the houses for your soul—your seven energy chakras • Learn the key secrets and practices for advancing your soul on its journey—your spiritual journey, which is your most important journey One of my top Worldwide Representatives and Divine Channels, Master Allan Chuck, offers powerful workshops, personal consultations and healing sessions to awaken, heal, and transform your soul, heart, mind, body, relationships, finances, and more. Whatever your challenges in life, Tao soul healing can help you resolve them. Whatever your goals in life, Tao soul healing can help you achieve them. Align with your soul. Discover your true purpose. Soul healing has benefited millions and millions of people throughout history. What are you waiting for?
Enter the Universe of Soul Over Matter Where real transformation and healing occur!
The Power of Soul Healing for Everyone
Fri, April 22, 7–9 pm • Suggested love oﬀering $10
Everyone needs healing. Soul Healing works for health, chronic pain, emotions, relationships, and more. Experience it. You could be chosen for a miracle soul healing demo!
Soul Language: Connect with the Voice of the Soul Sat, April 23, 10 am–7 pm • $50, includes 1 guest pass Your soul is your essence, your highest self. In this experiential workshop, you will hear the voice of your soul. Feel its love and power. Learn its wisdom. Your life will never be the same!
Everything You Wanted to Know About Karma But Were Afraid to Ask Sun, April 24, 10 am–6 pm • $50, includes 1 guest pass
Master Allan Chuck Worldwide Representative of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
Heal, Boost Energy and Transform Your Life with the Two Most Important Energy Chakras Sat, May 21, 10 am–6 pm • $50, includes 1 guest pass
Do you want more energy and vitality? Do you want physical health What is karma? How does it aﬀect your health, wealth, relationships, and healing? Do you want to be emotionally grounded? Do you want loving relationships and abundant ﬁnances? Learn soul secrets and emotional well-being and more? Learn how to free yourself from joyful practices that will help you reach your goals and desires! karmic bonds to transform your life.
Tao Miracle Healing Evening for Everyone
Secret Keys and Practices for the Spiritual Journey
Learn how to restore your health, relieve chronic pain, balance emotions, transform relationships, and more. You could be chosen for a miracle soul healing demo!
What is the spiritual journey? Why is it a journey you want to take? Learn sacred secrets and practical techniques to bring you the greatest success on your spiritual journey.
Fri, May 20, 7–9 pm • Suggested love oﬀering $10
Sun, May 22, 10 am–6 pm • $50, includes 1 guest pass
Saint Paul University, 233 Main Street, Ottawa K1S 1C4 Meetup.com/MasterShaSoulHealing-Ottawa Contact: Master Allan Chuck | 905.477.2344 | Allan.Chuck@DrSha.com
Please Eat The Hydrosols
ydrosols are also known as floral waters although that not all floral waters are hydrosols, and not all hydrosols are floral! True hydrosols are a by- product of the distillation process of essential oils. Unlike essential oils, which are highly concentrated, hydrosols are mostly water. To follow up on last month’s article about the hazards of ingesting essential oils, hydrosols provide an alternative! I often recommend neroli or rose for a facial toner or cleanser that is suitable for all skin types and mature skin. These hydrosols may be more commonly recognized in Middle Eastern delicacies such as baklava, where the sweet scent is delicately infused into the pastry. This leads me to another point: hydrosols are extremely versatile. They can be added to cooking (depending on the plant), to bathing, to humidifiers and so on. With 3 teens in the house, I am challenged to find skin care help that doesn’t come off the drug store shelf. Commercial products can contain many ingredients that you would not
want on your skin, including alcohol and preservatives to prolong their shelf life. We have found that rosemary, peppermint or witch hazel hydrosols provide an astringent cleanser that keeps pores tightened. I recently starting experimenting with ravensara hydrosol which has immune enhancing properties, a wonderful addition to a soothing bath, or in a steam inhalation. I recently tried sage hydrosol in the diffuser for my son’s congestion-not only did his room smell wonderful, it seemed to do the trick in calming his cough and fever. These are but a few of the hydrosols and their uses;: the best way to get to know them is to experience them firsthand. At Planet Botanix, we have a variety of natural ingredients and workshops to allow you to create your own fabulous, fresh bodycare! ©2016 Heather Garrod is a certified aromatherapist and owner of Planet Botanix Wellness Shop and Clinic, 301 Bank St., 613.567.4444 www.planetbotanix.com
Relax, Enjoy Refreshments & Attend Complimentary Lectures
“The Industry leader in training nutrition professionals”
SATURDAY MAY 14th
9am - 3pm Ottawa Campus, 613-680-9330
Emerald Plaza, 1547 Merivale Rd, suite 430, Nepean Ontario (Main Intersection is Merivale Road & Meadowlands Dr.)
Preventative Health Care:
Optimal Heart Health through Nutrition: Blood Pressure and Cholesterol : Prevention & Treatment - With Dr. Josée Boyer, ND Using Wild Medicinal Plants for Optimal Health - With Rebecca Graves, CH, CH Optimal Blood Sugar Balance through Nutrition - With Hector Reyes, RNCP, ROHP
Info on Course / Curriculum & Career Opportunities I Natural Health Exhibit & Holistic Food Samples I Book Sale I Win Door Prizes
www.instituteofholisticnutrition.com April 2016
• emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
613.721.7888 • www.kaivalya.ca
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
take control of your: • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
Empower Your Life-Path!
Insurance Receipts Available
» Lynne Cardinal
ph.d. eastern philosophy, ngh certified hypnotist, coach, teacher
Embracing satisfying communications “Availability in communication immediately creates intimacy.” Thomas Hübl
lived 15 years in India studying ancient Sanskrit texts and exploring a remarkably pure wisdom; so pure and essential that it is still applicable today. Within those gems of wisdoms we find the value of sharing, bonding and uniting with our fellow human beings. The value of intimacy was appreciated then as it still is today. Many of my clients mention feeling isolated, that the business of life makes it so that they feel a sense of solitude, a sense of loneliness in a crowd. Many contemporary philosophers, psychologists, and researchers believe that a healthy social life is essential to health and longevity. Taking the time to be social is a necessary component of our general health. However, how available and present are we when we are interacting socially? To truly communicate is to be one with the person(s) with whom we communicate with. But how do we really achieve this objective? Simply by learning the art of gently looking, sensing and listening. This can be more easily done if we understand that fundamentally we are one with the person(s) with whom we are talking with. In our very essence, we can find that we are united with everyone and everything. The illusion that we are separate is the root cause of our problems. I was recently asked how to hold a conversation without disconnecting, either drifting in thought, daydreaming, or feeling so disconnected with the situation that we end up being unmindful and talking too much. I believe that shifting our attention from
being separate to being one with is one of the ways to achieve real satisfying communication. It takes practice, and the gentle deepening achieved in hypnosis helps transcend the rigidity of the mind to reach a deep open heart, and our potential to live a life that is so much more rewarding. We adapt each session to help you take steps in your own pace. But what is striking to me is that the progress is rapid and lasting. I will email you a recording of the sessions, to listen to them at home. They are positive and so deeply relaxing. We do have a great potential, and it is up to us to step towards it. And if you wish to explore enhanced communication skills, join us in Rockland on May 29th for a half day workshop to help with communication and embracing a balanced life-style. For more information call 613.721.7888. Lynne Cardinal is a Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has studied extensively with Thomas Hübl on Transparent Communication and Principles of Transformation and took one training with Diane Hamilton in Conflict Resolution. She is certified by Dr. Weiss in Past-Life Regression and she has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. GIFT CERTIFICATES available. www.kaivalya.ca email@example.com In person and Skype sessions are available to clients. Lynne has offered Communication skills, Stress Management, Resilience and Burnout Prevention workshops in the government and private sectors for over 30 years. * Insurance receipts are available.
Galloping Heart Tachycardia Could Be Tied to Histamine Intolerance By: Judy Spence, RN, ND(QC)
he role of histamine in triggering maladies including heart palpitations, tachycardia and increase in blood pressure is being researched at many universities. We are familiar with summer seasonal allergy advertisements for antihistamines. These products generally aim at reducing inflammation, swelling and mucous produced A by the immune system of those suffering from summer allergies. Pollen allergies are not the only cause of histamine’s adverse reactions in the body. suffering from chronic hives, eczema, IBS, emotional There are four types of histamine produced by the (neurotransmitter) imbalance, colitis, ASD, ADHD and, body: H1 controls wake-sleep cycles; pain receptors; to those with a DAO gene defect. smooth muscles of the heart, motility of the intestines (constipation or diarrhea), arteries (blood pressure). The NAET Clinics of Ottawa and the Outaouais are H2 causes increased gastric acid secretions and the oldest and most experienced NAET clinics in modulates digestion. H3 modulates gastric acid the region. We specialize in no-needle NAET allergy production; appetite; can decreases neurotransmitter treatments. Phone Gerry, 613-728-2579, 819-661production (serotonin, norepinephrine ((adrenalin)) 1061 for an appointment. www.naetottawa.com and acetylcholine). H4 is in basophils, spleen, thymus and bone marrow … the seat of the immune system. Healthy individuals produce two enzymes that break down histamine so that levels don’t rise uncontrollably high. Allergy, infection, cuts/surgery cause histamine levels to rise. Allergy is a mistake of the immune system. Whereas viruses and bacteria are made of proteins, so too are milk, pollens, etc. The immune system scavenges for protein-infectants. In allergy, it interprets food and environmental proteins as threats but they are not threatening germs. Allergy taxes the immune system. In addition to allergy and infection raising histamine level, some people produce too little of one or both of the histamine digesting enzymes which leads to ‘Histamine Intolerance’. If you are intolerant of gluten, lactose or casein or have food and/or environmental allergies, you should avoid them in order to reduce your histamine levels. Where avoidance is impractical, consider Nambudripad Allergy Elimination techniques (NAET) to treat allergy. A ‘DAO’ enzyme that destroys histamine is recently available through the internet. It has brought relief to many
Feeling Unsafe to Move Forward - a case study
by Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) Healing with Divine heart to awaken the deep truth within. e are evolving beings: Like many clients who find me when they are opening to deeper levels of multi-dimensional awareness, Wanda felt she had reached a plateau in her healing work and was “missing a piece”. Our higher direction was to support her monadic embodiment with the AoA Hieros Gamos System. As chakras 7-9 were now anchoring more permanently, it required clearing unhealed ego structures, and upgrading her lightbody. The body reveals the pain: Following the session, Wanda experienced persistent pain in her upper arms, weakness, and numbness in her ring and middle fingers. Our arms represent how we relate to others, and our hands are the tools of our profession. They were having a sympathetic response to the changes taking place. Her fingers also corresponded to the axiatonal lines and the dimensional spheres of her 12-dimensional blueprint surrounding her higher heart/chakra 8. Feeling unsafe: Our subsequent session revealed the primary issue to be her subconscious resistance sourcing from memories in other timelines. Persecution for her power had always resulted in death, and she had a long-standing history of feeling unsafe on Earth. So while she had agreed to come here, she resisted moving forward in her mission. A very similar inner conflict often
Tired of being afraid to move forward?
I specialize in clearing stubborn limiting patterns. We can bring you freedom with Divine healing of your 12-dimensional self and clearing from the root level.
pain & dis-ease attachments emotional triggers traumas ancestry fears/phobias karma inorganic structures addiction patterns past life limiting mental programs
Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) energy psychotherapy, thetahealing, vocal healing holographic multidimensional ascension clearing in person or by phone 613-253-2888 www.MelindaUrban.com
surfaces for many awakening clients that are anchoring the next purposeful stage of their spiritual ascension. Like many empaths and loving journeyers, she felt the pain of the cruelty here on Earth, and it was disheartening. She coped by becoming more detached in her relating. She subconsciously believed her mission was pointless. She was powerless. She didn’t have enough love and failed. Healing: Relief was immediate by raising consciousness. Allowing emotional catharsis, releasing pressure in her higher heart with the sound vibration of my voice, and adjusting her lightbody configuration released 90% of the pain. Wanda continued to integrate and support herself with specific tools and intention. Copyright 2016 Amâeil (Melinda Urban) www.MelindaUrban.com All Rights Reserved. www.MelindaUrban.com Intuitively integrating holographic multi-dimensional clearing, energy psychotherapy, thetahealing®, & vocal healing. Specializing in clearing stubborn patterns. In person or by phone 613-253-2888. SPIRITPAINTING.COM 613-266-8063 Easter Workshops February Exhibition at Green Door Opening Feb 4/13 6:008:00
S G NG TIIN NT AIIN PA TP RIIT PIIR SP
W or k s h op s
w ww ww w..ssppiirriittppaaiinnttiinngg..ccoom m
The Language of the Unconscious (Lecture #124)
t the next in the monthly series of Pathwork Open Lectures on Wednesday, April 13th, we will continue to explore this season’s theme of creativity, looking this time at our unconscious NO to creating the life we yearn for, its origins in childhood experiences, its subtle manifestations in our present daily lives. It is a paradox in our human existence that the thing we most want to happen in our lives seems to be the very thing that eludes us. We may long for harmonious loving relationship, meaningful work, more healthy behaviours, a deeper spiritual life….yet find these longings repeatedly frustrated. The more urgently we seek our goals, the more difficult it seems to be to reach them. Our temptation is to blame circumstances or other people, or to sabotage ourselves with lack of ‘will power,’ fatigue, laziness, confusion. When we look into our behaviour patterns, however, we find ourselves going back to our early childhood where we discover hurts that led us to form faulty beliefs about the world, ourselves and others. We find that we have set up our defenses based on these early misconceptions. With such exploration, we make significant inroads into understanding our reactions and our interactions with the world. Yet, even armed with these discoveries, the life we say ‘yes’ to, the goals we fantasize about and long for may still elude us. If we take the time to look more deeply, with patience and perseverance, we will find that alongside our conscious ‘YES’ to our fulfillment there smolders a half-conscious or unconscious ‘NO.’ We carry an inner subtle negativity that is a deeper aspect of our defense structure.
Open Lecture Discussions Saint Paul University,
223 Main St, follow signs to room
April 13 and May 18
7 to 9 pm Suggested donation: $15, members free
Contact Jean: firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-829-1254 All welcome
The Pathwork lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org
When we take time to observe our daily living we find this hidden language of our unconscious – in our reactions, our attitudes, our contacts, even in the way we approach our spiritual journey. At the lecture evening, we will explore this concept of the language of the unconscious and take some time to explore the strength and subtlety of our NO. As always, the Lecture provides some excellent tools for our inner work. For more information, contact Jean at jeanmillar21@gmail. com or 613-829-1254. Presenters Mary Gordon and Beverly Chen are long-time Pathworkers. Date: Wednesday, April 13, 7 – 9 P.M. Place: Saint Paul University, 233 Main St. Follow the signs to the room. All are welcome. Suggested donation: $15 For more about the Pathwork and all the lectures for free download go to www.pathwork.org
YOGA-HEALTH STUDIO AND SPA
Daughter of Professor Krishnamurthy
1292 WELLINGTON STREET WEST, 2ND FLOOR; OTTAWA, ON; K1Y 3A9 WWW.LATROPIQUA.CA; INFO@LATROPIQUA.CA 613-695-CALM (2256)
LET’S HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU, MIND & BODY
PURCHASE A PEDICURE GET AN EYEBROW WAX
Practicing and Teaching Stellar and Vedic Astrology Guiding people since 1959 in Finances, Career, Investment, Relationship and Family. Teaching meditation
Individual service as well as follow-up queries 1 Woodthrush Green, Ottawa, ON, K1V 0A9
DEAL EXPIRES: APRIL 30, 2016 ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER
737-5206 • Fax: 739-2973
5 PROVEN Tips To Help You Wipe Out Your Depression So You Can Live A Happy Life By Dr Luke Howard Clinical Hypnotist
re you lonely? Did you know that being lonely is a normal part of our everyday lives. Lets face it, we've all been there. We get depressed when we fail in our exams, when we're rejected by the person we love, or when someone very close to us passes away. That's just part of life. But, depression, however, can be more fatal than just plain loneliness. It could render Life-Long consequences that could ruin your Self-Esteem, Health, and WellBeing in the process. Well today is your lucky day because I'm going to share with you some great tips to help you conquer the 'Melancholy Mood' so you can get the MOST bliss out of your daily activities. So, with that said, lets go to Tip #1. Tip #1. Do you get enough Light and Sunshine? Did you know that lack of exposure to sunlight is responsible for the secretion of the hormone called Melatonin, which could trigger a dispirited mood and/ or a lethargic condition. Melatonin is only produced in the dark. What it does is it lowers the body temperature and makes you feel sluggish. So, if you are always cooped up in your room (with the curtains closed), it would be difficult to restrain yourself from staying in bed.
This is the reason why many people suffer from depression much more often in winter than in the other seasons. It's simply because the nights are longer. If you can't afford to get some sunshine, you can always lighten up your room with brighter lights to help offset the darkness. Or you could go have lunch outside the office for a change and take frequent walks in the early afternoon instead of driving your car over short distances. The choices are endless. It's really up to you. Tip #2. Keep Busy and Get Inspired. You'll be more likely to overcome any feeling of depression if you keep your mind busy doing the activities you like doing the most. Do the things you love. If you're a little short on cash, you could engage in simple stuff like taking a leisurely stroll in the park, playing sports, reading books, or engaging in any activity that you have passion for and would love to pursue. Also, set a Goal. No matter how difficult or discouraging life can be, remain firm and have an unshakable belief that you are capable of doing anything you desire. With this kind of positive attitude, you will attain a cheerful disposition to beat the blues. Tip #3. Take a Break. Sit back and Relax. I mean it. Listen to some soothing music you like. Soak in a nice warm bath. Simply take a break from your stressful workload and spend the day just goofing around doing the things you love. In other words, go have fun. Life's to short as it is.
You Can Lose Weight Without Painful Surgery Are you having trouble Losing Weight, Keeping it off & Killing Evil Cravings? Then Dr. Luke Michael Howard can help you even when nothing else has worked. With he's specialist brand of Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis all the way from the UK. Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis, is a Hypnosis Weight Loss Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 17 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed over eaters into empowered, slim & in control people in just 5 sessions. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 80% success rate. This is incredible when you think that Weight Watchers are only about 30% successful at best. This Powerful Non-surgical procedure has been well documented or FOX,CBS & ABC News as well as the Dr Oz Show.
Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Hypnoband Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress. Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from Lapband hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of Losing Weight is available locally. The bad news there usually is a three to four week waiting list for an appointment but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for
“I walked out 25lbs Lighter!” Kate had been over weight for the majority of her life- nearly 27 YEARS! She had tried every type of Weight Loss Gimmick, Diets, Supplements, Gym Memberships even Personal Trainers but nothing worked, until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promised I would do a testimonial for you. Here it is: The hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I lost 25lbs I have not eaten at timmies...I have had NO DESIRE TOO!!! It really has changed my life!” Check out more testimonials at: www.lukenosis.com you can contact Dr. Luke at 613-878-5874 to arrange an appointment.
Tip #4. Maintain a healthy diet and Stay Fit. Avoid foods with lots of Sugar, Caffeine or Alcohol. Sugar and caffeine may give you a brief moment of energy; but they will later bring about Anxiety, Tension and Internal problems. Alcohol on the other hand is a depressant. Many people would drink alcohol to simply "forget their problems." All they're doing is aggravating their conditions in the process. Also, did you know that exercising regularly is a vital depression buster. Why you ask? Simply because it allows your body to produce more Endorphins than usual. Endorphins are sometimes called "the happy chemicals" because of their Stress-Reducing and Happiness-Inducing properties. Tip #5. Get a Social Life outside of work. No man is an island. Your inner circle of friends are there to give you moral support. Spending time and engaging in worthwhile activities with them could give you a very satisfying feeling. And we all now... nothing feels better than having group support. And... never underestimate the power of Touch. What I mean is... doesn't it feel so good when someone pats you on the back and gives you words of encouragement during your most challenging times? Hug or embrace someone today. Get intimate. Establish close ties with your family and friends. The love and care expressed by others could tremendously boost your immune system and fend off illnesses. Best of all, you'll live a more secured and happy life. Now go give those 5 Tips a try and see how they pan out for you.
Saint Germain Foundation Ottawa From the Highest Octaves of Life Our Beloved Saint Germain has brought the Original Ascended Master Teachings on the â€œLaws of Lifeâ€?, as a free gift of Love for all mankind. We welcome all interested individuals who wish to know more of this Original Ascended Master Teaching. For further information please call us at 613-596-8180 or 834-8896.
For more information about getting out of Depression call 613-878-5874 today to book your FREE screening call.
Erin Lamont is a registered massage therapist (RMT) and owner of Therapeutic Effects Massage Therapy located in the Village Clinic. www.therapeuticeffects.ca 613-797-5481
55 Burnhamthorpe Crescent Toronto, ON Canada M9A 1G6
Hormonal Imbalance and Acupuncture By Steve Ryu, R.TCMP, R.Ac
hormonal imbalance occurs when there is too much estrogen relative to progesterone in a woman’s body, also referred to as estrogen dominance. In a normal cycle, estrogen and progesterone hormones work together to maintain a woman’s menstrual cycle, each playing an important role. When a hormone balance occurs and estrogen levels are too high, it can lead to many problems with a woman’s reproductive cycle, from PMS symptoms to menstrual problems or irregular periods, to mood swings, abdominal weight gain, increased levels of stress hormones, uterine fibroids, and an increased risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, and breast cancer. The causes for an estrogen-progesterone hormone imbalance include aging, stress, birth control pills, and lifestyle factors like diet and weight. A hormone imbalance can lead to a drastic decrease in quality of life and cause very real difficulties in a woman’s daily life, from mood problems to sleep problems, to menstrual cycle problems. It can be a complex problem to treat, and many women are dissatisfied with medications or hormone replacement as a solution.
Pain-Free Breast Screening Call and book your thermal imaging 905.714.1221
Carp, ON - Thursday, April 28 Ottawa, ON - Friday, April 29 Cornwall, ON - Saturday, April 30
" G E N T L E
T O U C H ,
P O W E R F U L
New Life Acupuncture &SteveOriental Medicine Center (Eun Kyu) Ryu
, R.TCMP, R.AC Pre-Med at McGill University (B.Sc.), Master Program of Acupuncture at Mercy College, NY (MPA)
• Infertility • IVF Support • Menopausal Syndrome • Women's Health • Allergies • Pain Relief
Affiliated with Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre and Ottawa Fertility Centre for Infertility Treatment
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine offer an effective and safe option for managing and resolving a hormone imbalance. Acupuncture has a regulating effect on the body and can help to promote normal functioning of various systems, from hormone levels to sleep cycle, energy levels, moods, and digestion. By looking at the various symptoms that are presenting, we can determine the areas of the body that are not functioning properly and treat the root cause of the problem. As the body regains healthy equilibrium and these causes are treated, the hormones begin to normalize and the symptoms will begin to lessen. Over time and with continued treatments, the body’s imbalance should resolve. Often lifestyle factors play an important role in successfully managing and resolving them. This includes managing stress levels and emotional stress, getting regular exercise, maintaining a regular sleep-wake schedule, staying hydrated, and a healthy diet. While these seem like common sense strategies, they are indeed pillars of good health and help us to maintain good health throughout the many changes we face in life.
H E A L I N G "
Certiﬁed Bowenwork Practitioner
www.bowentherapyottawa.ca email@example.com 747D Richmond Rd, Ottawa, ON
For appointments call
Receipts for insurance coverage • Disposable needles • Gift certificates available
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
Written by Alexis Nicol Do you hang on to a secret? Have you asked yourself why? Is it worth your health to keep hiding it? Secrets eat away at our lives. They predominately serve our egos. Not only do they aim at controlling but they manage to hurt the one we should love the most – OURSELF! When we keep a secret(s) we are inadvertently blocking energy from flowing freely through us. We are creating a barrier that we hope others can’t see through. Our energy is being depleted as it tries to find alternate ways in order to avoid our secret being exposed. Eventually it can affect/infect the areas that are inevitably connected to a part, gland and/or organ of our body. We may experience dis-ease because there is a lack of healthy energy flowing unobstructed to these parts.
Reiki Reflexology Reconnective Healing® ACIM www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
Secrets can also affect us mentally, emotionally and spiritually, not just physically. If you are hiding behind a secret or an old wound, I would encourage you to find a safe way to unburden and replace them with unconditional love and forgiveness. There are many ways for you to do this affectively. One method is by writing yourself a letter with the intention of releasing any fear, guilt, shame, and the scary emotions associated with it and then burn it. Another technique you could use would be by sharing with someone that you Everyone deserves a calm, peaceful, side-effect free life. trust and will not judge you, someone that will encourage you on your journey. There are counsellors or you can even try having a Reiki session. Release Grace Joubarne, Clinical Hypnotherapist any worry about being judged. will help you heal yourself naturally of: I’m sure you will feel freer and lighter. • Anxiety • Depression • Fears • PTSD • Addictions • Obsessive Behaviour • Chronic Self-Doubt Where there once was a • Low Self-Esteen • Irritable Bowl Syndrome blockage there will now be a • Fatigue & Muscle Tension • Chronic Pain space that is being opened that • Sexual Dysfunction • Migraines • Unwanted Habits will attract newer, clearer and more positive energy. You will VERIFIABLE CREDENTIALS at www.GracePlaceWellness.ca literally be vibrating on a brighter Research shows Clinical Hypnotherapy to be safer and more effective than drugs and level. talk therapy, with fewer sessions and more root-cause resolution of problems. Spring is a perfect time to make a fresh new start! Do you answer YES to any of these questions?
Hypnotherapy That Works GracePlace Wellness
Medications not working OR medication addiction, withdrawal & side-effects worsening? Long talk therapy and/or addictions counseling leading to nowhere? Pain and psychiatric medications creating addiction, withdrawal and health issues? Aren’t getting the help and resources you need to wean off health-damaging medications? Tired of fighting addictions with no end in sight and one struggle replaced by yet another?
CALL Grace Joubarne, CCHt, MAPHP TODAY ! Clinical Hypnotherapist with decades of experience in natural healing modalities. Privacy and confidentiality guaranteed, anonymity if requested.
Ottawa & Belleville Ontario • 1-888-390-3553 • info@GracePlaceWellness.ca
Alexis believes in a Wholistic approach to healing mind, body and soul. She combines Reiki, Reflexology, Reconnective Healing®, the Reconnection® and A Course In Miracles in her practice. www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
Vision of the Geeta
By Swami Tejomayananda hagavad Geeta is the Divine Song sung by Lord Krishna in the battlefield for removing Pandava Prince Arjuna’s confusion. Sri Krishna needed to teach Arjuna about his duty and also show him the true way of life. He wanted to prove to him that the war he was fighting was a war for justice and righteousness. It was not a war for territory, money or property, but was one to uphold the principles of Dharma. If Arjuna did not fight the war, it would send wrong messages to posterity. The first message: Arjuna the great warrior became a coward and quit the war right at the last moment when he saw that the opposing army was stronger and bigger than his. The second message: Evil triumphs over good. If Arjuna did not fight, the Kauravas would win and continue to rule the kingdom. Further, even though war is evil and results in death, sometimes it is necessary. Arjuna had several other doubts and questions and the discussion in the Bhagavad Geeta then turns not only towards his duty but towards other aspects of life ,like how one should live in this world, other paths of worship etc. A detailed description of the Lord Himself and His qualities are found in the Geeta. The path of Selfrealization is also expounded. The Geeta is really the most important text in Hindu religion since it teaches us how to live in this world, how to become better person and how to obtain a higher status not only in a secular way but also in a spiritual way. Ultimately the Geeta also shows us the path to Self realization or Realization of the Supreme. In the Bhagavad Geeta, Lord Krishna has simplified these subtle concepts and made it easier for us to understand. In this world, we always face choices to make regarding what is right and what is wrong, pleasant and unpleasant, simple and hard and so on. Our problem is that we suffer throughout our life since we do not make the right choice at the right time. If we have our goal clear and our motives good, then our thoughts and our actions will naturally be good. They will lead us in the right direction. This is the central message of the Bhagavad Geeta.
Monika Miller firstname.lastname@example.org www.kinderliving.ca 613-880-7912
Helping Children & Families Find Balance
Ottawa Spiritualist Temple Christian Spiritual Ministries Inc.
Olde Forge C.C., 2730 Carling Avenue Sunday Service at 1:30 pm Worship, Healing & Message Service
Rev. E. Stoddard
& Various Guest Mediums
for Information call 613-521-9711
Devenir Naturothérapeute en Énergie? L’énergie qui soigne le corps !
• Une formation alliant enseignement, F ORMAT I ON/T R A INING pratique et application-maison. Maîtrise du Système Énergétique MD Energetic Restructuration™ • Un cheminement et des outils pratiques S TARTI N G SEPT EMBER 2016 pour identifier les problèmes touchant le système énergétique et faire les soins de manière efficace et sécuritaire. • Apprentissage de la polarité; de la restructuration du système énergétiqueMD -par une manipulation énergétique afin de replacer et nettoyer la structure énergétique déplacée ou affaiblie. Pour devenir naturothérapeute en énergie et/ou croissance personnelle. Formation intensive et reconnue par A.N.N.
Suzanne Cloutier 819 682-1811 How To Become An Efficient email@example.com Energy Practitioner And Do Restructuration Of The Energetic System™?
He will be conducting a series of FREE English talks on the Bhagavad Geeta – Ch 4, the Yoga of Self-less dedicated Action Daily from 7:15pm to 9:00pm
Through a curriculum, you will get to: • Develop and gain knowledge of your subtle sensory capacities by decoding and understanding your perceptions. • Learn comprehensive information of anatomy on the physical and the structural energetic level. • Recognize and determine the cause of imbalances and problems aﬀecting a person's system and make the necessary adjustments within a therapeutic setting. • Use and apply tools which will enhance your energetic vitality and gain a better sense of behaviors influencing interactions and energy exchange; how it applies in our role and diﬀerent areas of our lives.
At Chinmaya Bharati – 1088 Oglivie Rd For more info: www.chinmayaottawa.com
The teaching and the documents provided are in French but all house and school applications can be handed in English.
Swami Tejomayananda June 20-25, 2016
The Illusion of Spirituality
by Wendy Lavigne iriam-Webster’s simple definition of Spirit is “the force within a person that is believed to give the body life, energy and power; the inner quality or nature of a person”. If the word spirit is the root of the word (spirit)uality then one could understand that any practice you choose that supports giving the body life, energy and power can be believed to be accepted as spirituality. This gives great ponder and observation of spirituality as it is often reflected in the dogmas of society. Perhaps if I do all the “right” things then I will achieve enlightenment or manifest all that I desire in life, as though it is a reward for good behaviour. As many of us are on this journey home to ourselves, often we trade in one mask we have created to survive our pain or experiences for another. Like a bandage of sorts. While it buys us time, it does not address our issues. This is where the illusion comes in.
We are all unique expressions of our divine spirit. It would only make sense that how my spirit speaks to me may not be what speaks to yours. So I ask you if there have been any times in your life where you have looked upon the practices of another and stood in a place of righteousness? If only “they” would “get it”. I know I have and it is something that I pay attention to about myself everyday. Judging another for their choices of being or where they are currently at in their life speaks more about me than them. How deeply do you embrace who you are without the “doing” in your life? We are constantly on a journey of learning who we truly are so anything that supports you celebrating you is being spiritual. Why would you trade you in for doing the “right” thing in hopes of fitting in? Perhaps the only place you have ever wanted to fit in is where your own heart lives. As you embrace you, it becomes easier to be less attached to the choices of you and others. In fact, you may just come to honour the divine in them as you honour the divine in you. What do you want to create?
• • • • • •
EMF Balancers Cell Phone ADR Disks Gold Energy Cards Water For Life System Soil Balancer Homes, Businesses, Cars All products have Zero Point Energy
Cell 613-795-8827 Steve Priebe Tel 613-842-4758 firstname.lastname@example.org www.emffreezone.ca HAVE A BALANCED DAY!
Laura’s Numerology News For April 2016
How to calculate your personal monthly number for April Add the day of your birth to the month of your birth and then add the number 4 to this number. You always add double digits together in numerology to reduce to a single number. (Example - birthday of Jan. 5) Jan. (1 month) 5 (day) added together = 6 then add this month’s number which is 4. Then add 6+4=1. You would read point number 1 if this was your birthday. If you still have trouble, email me at Lbaird@istar.ca 1. What is going on with your domestic situation? Are you moving into a new home or renovate your current one. Many new relationships are formed now and some can also end. Family and home issues are highlighted, now. 2. Are you a nerve ending with legs? Do you feel like you are about to lose it and burst into tears at any moment? It’s normal. I see more clients in this influence than any other time. You should use April and in fact the whole year to reevaluate your life and take serious care of yourself. 3. Your skills and talents will create a glow about you and people will notice. Get new business ideas or seeds in the ground and water the heck out of them, now. Selling and communications are highlighted. 4. Do not even think of taking on anything new, yet. It is all about cleaning and elimination of any poop that is on your path. Do this now and you will suck up a new powerful energy that is moving towards you in May. Get ready! 5. Do you want your life to change, big time? Change is in the air, now. You have to accept that they might not be the changes that you thought that you wanted, though. April could be big and memorable. 6. You may be pulled in many, many directions, and all of these extra demands might have you spinning in circles. Relationships and domestic concerns are the focus. Find Zen early and hang on to it. 7. Try to spend more time alone this month, if you can. You will need to regenerate and refuel a bit. You will be really busy in May so pay attention and juice up and get ready, now. 8. You have major decisions to make, and they need to be made now. Make up your mind and get off the fence, immediately. New business opportunities are knocking on your door. OPEN THE DOOR. April is huge for business.
9. You are eager to start new things and put the past behind you, but there is junk on your path and it must be clear off, first. Get down and dirty and ditch. There are new beginnings for you in May. Laura Young is an intuitive numerologist/life coach. Full sessions are available in-person to clients in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Phone and Skype sessions are conducted worldwide. For a personal consultation please email: email@example.com 613-725-7232
Planet Botanix Wellness Clinic
Welcome to our healing space. Our holistic practitioners are ready to assist your journey to wellness. Heather Garrod Owner of Planet Botanix and a Certified Aromatherapist, Heather has a passion for all things natural. The store is anchored by her own line of natural body care, and boasts over 100 varieties of therapeutic grade essential oils. Heather gives monthly aromatherapy workshops.
Patty Chevalier Samm Patty is a medical intuitive, ThetaHealing Instructor and Reiki Master. While looking at physical issues, limiting beliefs and thoughts, and blocks in the flow of life-force energy, Patty works intuitively with you to create change for the body, mind and spirit. Individual sessions and workshops are available. Visit www.keyahealth.com Christina Hearns Christina is the owner of Namaste My Friends and is a yoga instructor, reiki practitioner, chakra reader, crystal healer and channeller. April special “With every reiki deluxe booked in the month of April, you get a free essential oil spritz bottle of your choice”. 3 sessions available between 6 and 9 pm Thursday evenings at Planet Botanix. firstname.lastname@example.org
Helene Arts Passionate in teaching and guiding individuals and groups in numerous aspects of esotericism and the paranormal, for the purpose of increasing understanding, building skills, and healing. Helene specializes in Astrology, Tarot, Runes and other methods of Divination, and she offers coaching and workshops in the occult sciences and mystical arts. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details. Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. (Counselling), Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) I provide warm, heart-connected and empathetic counselling, coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. I concentrate on “holistic” healing and empowerment rather than on being clinical and “helping”. My knowledge of Spiritual Emergence and Cellular Consciousness from my hypnotherapy practice leads to the healing of emotional wounds. www.ottawacounselling.com Julie Larochelle certified Usui Reiki Master and Tarot card reader (bilingual) “Julie truly has a gift. I am a very stressed person. I’ve had regular massages, spa days, you name it and I’ve never been able to truly relax. During my session with Julie, I actually fell asleep! By the time the session was over I felt balanced and stress free. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone who feels that they need balance in their life.” - Sarah
Tracey L. Crocker, M.S., R.Ac, R.TCMP (Acupuncturist and Herbalist) Trained in the art of classical Chinese medicine, Tracey applies her modality to address not only symptoms, but also the root cause of issues so that you can move on to a healthier you! Treatments are customized to your individual patterns. Specialties include pain, women’s health, autoimmune, respiratory, digestive and mental health. Visit www.tlcacupunctureottawa.com for more info. Shanna Lynn R.H.N (Registered holistic nutritionist) I provide a holistic approach to proper nutrition encourages education on basic nutrition to develop a holistic diet that incorporates natural and organic foods, natural supplements to support most health conditions. I offer care and support in a non-judgement environment and work to bring you back to health. Contact email@example.com
Our core sexual energy must integrate with our authentic spiritual power to fully address our daily issues. As an integrative consciousness teacher, relationship coach and counsellor, I have 20 years of training and life experience supporting this emerging paradigm. Access the root of your sexual pleasure and spiritual power through Divine Tantric Touch, Meditation and Ecstatic Embodiment Sessions. I cater to individuals and couples of all ages and backgrounds.
Devi Bliss, Certified Tantric Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org ~ www.divinetantrictouch.com
Non-Resistance Is Fertile
By Rev. Roxanne Buckle, Unity Spiritual Centre Ottawa f resistance is futile, how do we get to a state of NON-RESISTANCE? Non-resistance is one of the most misunderstood spiritual concepts. At the same time, resistance is one of the biggest lessons and growth opportunities. Resistance happens when we want something to be different than what is: “I wish it wasn’t raining,” “She should show her appreciation”, “I shouldn’t be sick.” “This traffic is making me so angry”. These thoughts are ways of wanting reality to be different. The resulting tension and stress is caused by arguing with what is. In the book “Loving What Is” author and teacher Byron Katie says “I am a lover of what is, not because I’m a spiritual person, but because it hurts when I argue with reality.” She further asserts that “We can know that reality is good just as it is, because when we argue with it we experience tension and frustration… When we stop opposing reality, action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless.” The big myth and misconception that we hold about non-resistance is that I will become passive and lose the desire to act. But ask yourself which is more empowering: I wish it wasn’t raining right now because I want to go for a walk OR It is raining; what solutions can I find right now to enable me to walk. No one wants their children to get sick, no one wants to be in a car accident; but when things like this happen, how can it be helpful to mentally argue with them? We know better than to do that, yet we do it, so how do we stop? The 4R’s to getting to Non-Resistance are: Recognize, Release, Redirect, and Repeat. When we resist life—all of it—-just like resistance impedes the flow of current to a power source, resistance impedes the flow of presence into the situation, leaving us closed to ideas and possibilities. Through the practice of non-resistance, positive and negative events simply
pass. We know that our life experiences are drawn to us to help us grow. When we are nonresistant we allow infinite possibilities of our divine nature to flow through us in the situation. To learn how to use non-resistance in your own life, register for “Loving What is - The Work” a deeply transformative workshop that is for everyone on the path to self realization. Join us on Saturday April 30, 2016, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Good Companions Centre for a day with Martha Creek, a renowned and highly popular spiritual teacher, trained and authorized facilitator for Byron Katie’s The Work. Go to unityottawa.org for more information
Ottawa’s Newest Psychic Fair! Best Western, Bells Corners
1876 Robertson Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 5B8
May 13 - 15, 2016
Friday 2-10pm; Saturday 10-10; Sunday 10-6pm Admission $5/day or $10 for the weekend
Eroca Zeviar Looking for a solution to a particular health concern? Not interested in having to go the prescription drug route to feel better? Well there is a program in Ottawa and the National Capital Region that involves an extensive blood report and the results from such a report do not lie when interpreted by some health care professionals. The program is called B.A.B.Y. which stands for Build A Better You. Specialists who have practiced natural health for thirty and even forty years have lifelong dedicated clinical experience and understand how to use natural products in place of many drugs. One such professional, Ellie Cullen, has even written a book called Normal Blood Test Scores Aren’t Good Enough! This method of returning to full health or even optimal health is quite common but the methods of managing this procedure are not so common. The body can heal itself when given the right circumstances and more often than not can rebuild health naturally when provided with assistance from extra nutrition in the form of detox systems, specialty diets, exercise, stress management and natural supplementation. Most general practitioners, medical doctors perform blood tests and state that normal levels are all right because they are the norm. But the norm is not the level desired when one tries to eliminate health concerns and improve health. Doctors are restricted as to how many blood panels can be done in requisitions for most blood reports. With reports from B.A.B.Y., the number of panels are extensive and some panels are not even available in Canada. Although these tests are regularly done in labs in the U.S.A., they can be ordered from right here in Ottawa. One does not have to leave the city or the country to have such a report done via the B.A.B.Y process. I know for sure because I have already have had it done myself. For more information contact: Eroca Zeviar 613-233-8787 email@example.com
,SPMWXMG+VSYT,IEPMRK Thurs Apr 21, 1-3pm* 1IHMXEXMSR8IE 8EPO Wednesdays 8-9am /YRHEPMRM=SKE'PEWW Tuesdays 12-1* 'EVT,IEPMRK'MVGPI Sun Apr 17, 2-4* ,IEPMRK8VEYQE)1(6 'EVT1IQSVMEP,EPP 'EVT6IMOM'SQQYRMX] Mondays 7-9pm* 8LIVQSKVETL]'PMRMG Thurs Apr 28*
613-839-1198 www.ecowellness.com * preregistration required
Ask a Naturopathic Doctor
Nature Cure for Kids!
This July we are offering one of our favourite programs, a holistic day camp for children aged 6-12. We will range over 190 acres of woods and wetlands on the Carp Ridge in search of wild food, herbs, beautiful rocks and rare species of plants and animals. A campfire will be made to cook our findings followed by quiet time for napping, reading, making nature crafts and music. Once refreshed, we play cooperative games and get wet to cool off the summer heat. By 4pm, we will have had our afternoon snack and be working on the final presentation for the parents. We close as we begin each day, with a calming meditation. Last year, by the end of the week, we were bonded with the spectacular nature here and each other. We shared our crafts and edible products with the parents and promised ourselves to meet again. Months later we heard that children were still identifying local plants, remembering what they are good for and how to make them into a safe, effective remedy. Much of the camp is child-centred. The campers will be given plenty of opportunity to make choices and show leadership. Counsellors are trained to be sensitive to each child’s needs. The pace is relaxed. Food is supplied from local and organic sources, avoiding white sugar, chemicals, bad fats and factory meat. Allergies can be creatively accommodated and recipes, product names and sources are shared. Before and after care is available and site visits are encouraged—bring your questions! For information and great photos, go to www.ecowellness.com/events. To register by the May 31st deadline, call Lori at 613-8391198. Katherine Willow N.D. directs Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre and enjoys developing programs for health, healing and sustainability for all ages. Sign up for our newsletter at www.ecowellness.com
Love Peace Harmony Ottawa Calendar Listings – April 2016
Ottawa West Holistic Chamber of Commerce (OWHCC) Monthly Meeting: April 12, 2016 6:30 - 8 p.m. Venue: KS on the Keys, 1029 Daze Ave. Guest Speaker: Dr. John Ryan -
A Medical Doctor, energy healer, workshop facilitator, Author (“The Missing Pill”) & founder of the Unity Field Healing - accessing your “Quantum DNA” The Power of Soul Healing for Everyone Friday, April 22, 7–9 pm Suggested love offering $10 Learn how to restore your health, relieve chronic pain, balance emotions, transform relationships, and more. You could be chosen for a miracle soul healing demo! Soul Language: Connect with the Voice of the Soul Saturday, April 23, 10 am–7 pm $50, includes one guest pass Your soul is your essence, your highest self. In this experiential workshop, you will hear the voice of your soul. Feel its love and power. Learn its wisdom. Your life will never be the same! Everything You Wanted to Know About Karma But Were Afraid to Ask Sunday, April 24, 10 am–6 pm $50, includes one guest pass What is karma? How does it affect your health, wealth, relationships, emotional well-being and more? Learn how to free yourself from karmic bonds to transform your life.
Presents “Exploring Energy-based Healing, Quantum DNA and Unity Field Healing” This short introductory presentation will examine the foundation of healing through consciousness and energy- and introduce the concept of Quantum DNA.Unity Field Healing will then be examined as an “energy and consciousness based modality” - which can be used to catalyze healing and personal transformation in context of this evolving understanding.
Awaken Your Senses: 7- Day Costa Rica Retreat Dates: Oct 1st – 7th 2016
Summer Intensive Yoga Teacher Training OPEN HOUSE Friday, April 8 • 7:30pm www.upwarddogyoga.ca/
Location Saint Paul University 223 Main Street, Ottawa K1S 1C4
Join us for a mindful, heart opening experience as we explore the five senses through nature and sound on the beautiful serene pacific coast of Costa Rica. Rest, Relax Restore. Includes accommodation, day trips, meals. Green living duo Dawn and Ian James are delighted to offer this soulful event. Dawn is the founder of www.raiseyourvibration.ca , sound healer and author of several books on conscious living. Ian is a 3x Olympian, certified fitness/wellness coach. They share a passion for ‘raising the vibration and consciousness’ of the planet and others. See itinerary and register at http://raiseyourvibration.ca/retreats/
Information Master Allan Chuck • 905.477.2344 • Allan.Chuck@ DrSha.com Meetup.com/MasterShaSoulHealing-Ottawa **** Master Sha’s Soul Healing Groups Learn effective and practical techniques to self-heal, prevent sickness, boost energy, balance emotions, transform relationships, finances, and more.
613 692 5151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays, 7–9 pm, $5 Tanglewood Park Community Centre 30 Woodfield Drive, Nepean K2G 3Y5 Shirley: 613.292.2288 • email@example.com
APRIL EVENTS April 4th - 10am-8pm Energy Healing with Andrew Bray
Tuesdays, 7–9 pm, $5 1640 Cheevers Crescent, Ottawa K4A 2J5 Susan: 613.276.7132 • firstname.lastname@example.org
April 8th - 11am-5pm Astrology Readings with Sue-Anne April 9th - 11am-3pm Angel & Starseed Readings with Susan
Thursdays, 7–9 pm Hawthorne Public School 2158 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa K1G 1A9 Sara: 613.620.1996 or email@example.com
April 16th - 1-3pm Angel card readings with Zhanna
DIRECTORY • Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160. PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Ottawa info: www.ottawapathwork.ca SUFI ORDER OF OTTAWA http://sufiorderofottawa.webs.com/ SPIRITUAL FRONTIERS CANADA (Explorations) SFC offers explorations monthly as: Talks/Workshops on FIRST THURSDAY evenings 7-9pm at the OTTAWA CITIZEN, Baxter Rd.) To attend, please see details. 3 WAYS: 1. Be on our SFC exclusive email list. For new spiritual and wellness seekers/learners, send email address request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jean-Louis). Email removal on request. 2. See our web www.spiritualfrontiers.ca 3. Facebook.com/SpiritualFrontiers TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ®. A simple, easy-to-learn technique to enhance creativity and bliss and reduce daily stress. Free intro talk every Wed. 7:30 pm, and Sun.1:30pm (visit http://ca.tm.org to register) at the Ottawa TM Ctr., City Centre bldg (near Albert/ Preston) or call Mary or Gerard at 613 565 2030. OTTAWA WEST HOLISTIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Through our monthly Talks, Panels and Presentations we educate, and empower professionals. This venue allows members to share information, brainstorm and form strategic alliances. For more information contact Lise at 613 795 1469, or email@example.com. Visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/ on-ottawa-west. Join now for $35 discount.
• People RON CHAPMAN. Classes and seminars, meditation all levels, private consultations 232-1160. NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492. THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Places MOVEMENT OF SPIRITUAL INNER AWARENESS (MSIA) (an ecumenical church), Ottawa-Morin Community. Weekly, Thursday,
7:30 pm services, followed by fellowship, at 103 Westpark Drive, in Ottawa: call to reserve. Marriages and spiritual counselling by appointment. Peace Theological Seminary Courses: as scheduled locally, by correspondence and by internet. For information or to reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-841-1458. MSIA Canada (www.msia.ca); MSIA (www.msia.org)
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China & Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
PAIN RELIEF; correction of chronic conditions; addiction relief; weight loss; pro-active tune-up for health maintenance. Meridians Clinic (613) 728-2579 www.naetottawa.com BLAISE T. RYAN, R.TCMP, R.Ac. Specializing in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Qigong and Child Psychology. Experienced & Registered. Adults & Children. Insurance receipts available. Located in Westboro at The Village Clinic. Book online at www.drblaiseryan.com or call 613-702-5377
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX Psychic Medium, Empath, Akashic Records Counselor, Destiny Card Readings. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 email@example.com; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Allergy treatment ALLERGY & CHRONIC CONDITIONS. 10th year serving Ottawa-Outaouais. Judy Spence’s Medical background assures your program is tailored to your individual health needs. NAET is excellent for treatment of allergy &
infection as well as Autism, CFS, FM, MCS, ADD & other chronic and conditions including pain. Doctorate of Natural Medicine (DNM), Acupuncturist., Advanced Level 2 NAET, Advanced 2 BioSet, Laser Acupuncture Detox & Lymphatic Drainage. Western medicine meets Eastern medicine to correct persistent and acute health issues. State-of-the-art computerized testing. The NAET Clinic of Ottawa is a full service, full time practice and also offers Hypnosis, Homeotoxicology, Auricular Medicine, Ion Detox Foot Baths, Sauna Detox, Weight Loss and Stop Smoking Programs. 613-728-2579. Quebec location: 819-6611061. www.naetottawa.com. On parle francais.
• Angel Therapy ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers Angel Readings, EFT and Reiki. For guidance and help releasing negative emotions and patterns, contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com HEALING ANGELS OF THE ENERGY FIELD, Integrated Energy Therapy-Master Instructor and Journey Practitioner. Learn how to connect with your angels and be the best you can be. Contact Susan at 613-220-6551 or email me at email@example.com
• Aqualead AQUALEAD ENERGY - Healing water, environmental healing. Level I, II and Master classes. Free of charge, donations accepted. Sabine Blais, Aqualead & Reiki Master. email firstname.lastname@example.org for schedules, www. aqualeadinstitute.org (819) 230-6638.
• Archetypal Energies USING ENERGIES BEHIND 2 DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS...runes and much more...for growth & development. Group & individual sessions. Contact Nancy 613-5960260 email@example.com
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
• Art ART AND MINDFULNESS: Using sculpture to explore awareness. Individual sessions and workshops. No experience necessary. Hilde Paz 613 829-3408.
• Ascension Healing NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
DIRECTORY • Astrology JACQUES GIASSON: Professional Astrologer with a background in psychological counseling and 28 years of experience. Become aware of your path and take advantage of your challenges and opportunities, natal, actual and future. Call: 819-770-9259. JUDY JIBB, Astrologer CertFAstrolS 613 304 4255, firstname.lastname@example.org 11TH HOUSE ASTROLOGY GROUP, open to all levels, to exchange & learn, 2nd Monday of month (Sept.-June), 61 Main St. Ottawa. Info: 613-821-4839. INSIGHTFUL, INSPIRING, and in-depth Astrology Readings. Over 15 years experience. Eve Mari Crete 819-457-1694 www.astrologereve.ca EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at email@example.com
• Aura Photography Full body & chakra AURA PHOTOGRAPHY & Energy Clearing. Call: 613-699-7238 or click: www.ReikiWithSusan.ca
• Ayurveda NOEL SMITH-SPARROW: Ayurvedic lifestyle Consultant, phone: (613) 294-7798 firstname.lastname@example.org
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
• Beauty and Health NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Bed & Breakfast
IN RENOVATED CHURCH with attached Spa: Use of Hot tubs, Cold Tub, FAR Infrared & Finnish Saunas included in B&B price. Massage/Reiki available. Lanark: 613-2599988; Circa1894.com
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal
sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 email@example.com
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist firstname.lastname@example.org or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, email@example.com or 613-240-9716 JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
• Bookkeeping BOOKKEEPING SERVICES for Small Businesses, Non-Profit Org. Practical Accounting for Health and Wellness Practitioners. Bilingual Services, Free Consultation. More than 35 years of experience. Please contact Lucie at 514-7556570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bowen Therapy BOWENTHERAPY OTTAWA Bette Madigan. www.BowenTherapyOttawa.ca Certified Bowen Therapy Practitioner (advanced) Mother Earth Natural Health Store, 747 Richmond Rd. Insurance receipts available. Call 613-7224249 or e-mail email@example.com THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org BOWENWORKS OF KINGSTON, Andrée Boisvert, Certified Bowenwork® Practitioner, 920 Princess St., Suite 105, Kingston, 613331-3625, email@example.com www.abholistichealth.com BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN. Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 email@example.com
• Buddhism PINE GATE SANGHA - www.ianprattis.com/ pinegate.htm - Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. 1252 Rideout Cr; 613 726 0881. Thursday meditation and study class 7:00pm; First Saturdays of each month - dharma talk and pot luck supper 5.00pm. Nucleus of Friends for Peace www.friendsforpeace.ca Resident teacher: Dharmacharya Ian Prattis True Body of Wisdom INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
• Ceremonies CARRIE RATHWELL, CEREMONIALIST. Personalized ceremonies created for and with you: weddings, funerals, baby and family ceremonies, rites of passage, pet funerals, shamanic journeys for ceremonies, and more. 613-2371473. www.carrierathwell.com
• Chakra/Aura Balancing THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minutes Chakra/ Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arc-ange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
• Channelling DONNA KINNIBURGH, Internationally Renown, Deep Trance Medium (Edgar Cayce Style) Is now accepting Limited Appointments – 613 649-8245 email@example.com www.rainbow-lady.com
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
• Church CHURCH OF PERFECT LIBERTY, Ottawa,ON. www.perfectliberty.ca (613-225-1850)
• Cleaning GREEN CLEANING since 1988. Completely insured and bonded. We clean both homes and offices. Personalized friendly service with all healthy products. www.beauclean.ca 613-731-1532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org DECLUTTER. Revitalize your living space by revamping it to bring more energy into it? Reduce, Recycle, Re energize your clutter, your new open living space will give you that positive and refreshing energy that you require. What would it take to step towards that harmonious direction? 613 407 4498 janet_Livingston@Hotmail.com
DIRECTORY • Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512. PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Clutter FROM CHAOS TO ORDER - bring on the Flow. Edie Lane Feng Shui Consultant, DeClutter Specialist. 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Coaching ACADEMY OF PERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING www. ottawacounselling.com Coaching concentrates on healing and empowerment and deemphasizes being clinical and helping. Richard Haney is a wholistic coach who brings a wide range of skills, techniques and modalities to each coaching interaction. He provides warm, heart-connected and empathetic coaching. Please contact Richard Haney to enhance your life and make the most of each moment. Listening well is the most eloquent sign of caring. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy), 234-5678 or 726-3636. ANNA MARANTA: Coaching, Counselling, and Spiritual Direction from an Integral Perspective. Call: 613.867.5505 or email: email@example.com NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538 KATHERINE ARNUP PhD. Helping you navigate life’s transitions and challenges. Whether you are facing retirement, divorce, or an unexpected loss, I can help you overcome your fears and embrace your life with courage and passion. Expertise in dealing with illness, aging,
death and dying. Contact me at katherine@ lifechangescoaching.ca for a free 1/2 hour session. http://www.lifechangescoaching.ca
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, firstname.lastname@example.org By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, email@example.com Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282 ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com KATHY GLOVER SCOTT M.S.W., professional, experienced Reiki Master/Teacher (Ascended Levels). www.ReikiOttawa.com. Reiki to the 21st degree, 5th Dimensional Consciousness Program, Reiki and Crystals and Root Cause Release Work. Classes and individual appointments (some covered by extended benefits). 613-271-8636 REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613-236-8852 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her website is www,sherryharriscounselling.com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $120. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication,
depression, emotional dependency, infidelity, loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual. 613-2359813 email@example.com ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY (MA CCC) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613-2959987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling.ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 EXPLORING THE POWERS OF THE MIND What are the tendencies of the mind? How can it be directed to be a supportive companion through the journey of grief? In this workshop you will explore practices - including visualization, breathing techniques, concentration and reflection - to help you understand the mind’s powers and expansive possibilities. This workshop will be offered by Swami Matananda, for Bereaved Families of Ottawa in partnership with Yasodhara Ashram. REGISTRATION REQUIRED Wednesday, October 28th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm 211 Bronson Ave $30 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl toning. For women, female youth,and children only.www. healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow.com
THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT At the CSNSD we offer you success as a Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner, a Certified Personal Reiki Practitioner, an Intuitive Counselor or Energy Therapist. You can even become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist. Also gain hours towards your A.N.N. membership through us! Have a look and Re-Ignite Your Life! www.canadiannaturotherapies.com 819-328-9128
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
DIRECTORY WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. AdvanceLevel Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: email@example.com.
• Crystals ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | Online Crystal Store and Retail Location | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Certificate Program | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering | 613470-1888 | firstname.lastname@example.org www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Dance BELLY DANCING FOR FUN! Awaken your own Goddess of Dance. Tracey @ 613-241-3397 or www.bellydancingforfun.com
• Dental Hygiene PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Detoxification IONCLEANSE FOOT BATH with support for the ongoing process of detoxing. $40.00 (incl HST) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC. www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886 ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the
pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
• Dreams ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. (819) 568-0282
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE AND EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE to release blocks and empower you to step into your magnificence. Catherine McLenaghan, certified Donna Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner and certified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner. Call 613-730-0411. Private sessions and ongoing classes.www.energywellspring.com
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, email@example.com, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers unique EFT work to help you release anxiety, grief, anger, fear, sadness, PTSD, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781. HEALING FROM WITHIN. Energywork and Bodywork through Inner Knowing. Contact Jim Holland at 613-824-1181
MARTIN DESLAURIERS – Physical and emotional healing. From injuries to chronic diseases, pain, burnout, grief. Grounding and self-healing group sessions. 819 965-0108 ext 101 – www.MartinDeslauriers.com LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets email@example.com 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987 AVALON ENERGY HEALING offers empowering and therapeutic in-person and distance sessions using Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Therapeutic Touch, Pranic Healing. Workshops for IET Certification Training: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Levels. Contact Lori Ann (IET MasterInstructor) at www.avalonenergyhealing.com or 613-869-4859. RELEASE THE PHYSICAL, mental & emotional root blocks/stresses/traumas. Regenerate, accelerate physical healing, get guidance from your spirit guides and more… To experience a unique energy healing session with Monica please Email to contact@ monicadumont.com or call 613-864-4724 www.monicadumont.com
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation Burnham Systems Facial Rejuvenation is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Jurlique Organic Skin Care. Gayle Mickelson 613.422.5701
• Feng Shui CLEARING THE ENERGY OF YOUR HOME can be magical. Move to the next level of your healing. Contact Edie 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
DIRECTORY • Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Foot Orthotics DR. JEAN-FRANCOIS GAUTHIER B.Sc., D.C., C Ped (C) is a certified pedorthist, a trained foot health specialist. Providing solutions for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, etc. Restore proper foot, knee, hip and lower back balance with confortable custommade foot orthotics. Conveniently located near Rideau Center, free parking: 418 Rideau St. Please call 613-241-3434. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.spineandfoot.com
• Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
• Herbalism ANNE DRISCOLL R.H. is a traditional herbalist wise in the healing ways of plants. In her practice she blends the wisdom of herbcraft with modern scientific knowledge. She works with individuals to restore the innate balance and strength of the body. All remedies are custom created to address each person’s unique health needs. For both chronic and acute conditions - let plants walk with you on the journey to wellness. Call the Avalon Herbal Clinic at 613-6121181 or drop by on Saturday to Mother Earth Natural Health (747 D Richmond Road.)
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 8300487. Consultations & products available. MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM D.I.Hom(Pract.), RNCP, Registered Homeopath for acute and chronic conditions and Registered Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultant; www. nutrihom.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (613) 842-9328
• Hotstone Healing JOIN HOT STONE ENERGY THERAPIST and Reiki Master Pauline Brown A.N.N. member for the utmost in healing, relaxation, and a wonderful state of well-being. $85.00 for 90 minute session. Call: 819-684-7885 or visit: www.healinghandswithpauline.ca. Receipts provided and gift certificates available BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact email@example.com.
• Hypnotherapy RID YOURSELF OF OLD HABITS AND ADDICTIONS. Hypnosis and HypnoAcupunctbure. SLEEP despite your partner’s snoring thanks to hypnosis. Weight loss, Drug, Smoking, Sex, Food and Gambling addictions. Age regression to correct decades old influences. Hypnosis by Judy Spence (CH), National Guild of Hypnotists-certified. Ottawa 613-728-2579 OR Gatineau: 819-661-1061. 1st session: $100. Subsequent $80. Insurance receipts. www.naetottawa.com WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com AVOID THE MEDICATION ROULETTE! Advanced Clinical Medical/Dental Hypnotherapist successfully treating anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, unwanted habits, fears, pain, smoking cessation, weight mgmt, obsessive-compulsive behaviours, low self-esteem, self-sabotage and more.
Specialist in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches. Visit www.graceplacewellness.com for info, verifiable credentials & free Tranquility recording- Grace Joubarne, CCHt, LAPHP 613-422-7027 Toll-free 1-888-390-3553 firstname.lastname@example.org MARTINE BRISSON, hypnosis and alternative therapies. REDISCOVER THE JOY OF LIFE with the help of hypnosis, EFT, NLP, Eye movement Integration therapy, Psych-K, Reiki and IET. I get to the source of the problem to eliminate it. Only certified 5 Path (5 phase advance transformational hypnosis) in the region. Teacher of 7 Path self-hypnosis. Stress reduction, remove fears, anxiety, self-esteem, traumas and more. Insurance receipt available. Gatineau . 819-2056670 www.martinebrisson.com BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks... Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636. JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-454-1429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - email@example.com www.kaivalya.ca KELLY McGUIRE Certified Consulting Hypnotist. Hypnosis is a Natural, Gentle and Safe way to make Lasting Changes in your Personal and Professional life. Kelly McGuire is an experienced and trusted Hypnotist who will guide you to become who you wish to be...Free consultation available. www.mcguirehypnosis.com 613-402-4766
DIRECTORY • Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE & HOT STONE MASSAGE- Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com
• Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
• Intuitive Energy Counselling INTUITIVE ENERGY THERAPIST/ COUNSELOR and Author Cheryl Jiala Driskell helps you BENEFIT from an ‘Intuitive Approach’ to your health. What is out of balance is immediately made clear and energy therapies bring you back to flow! 15 mins from Island Park 819-328-9128. www.intuitivelight.com
• Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intuitive Readings MARLENE STEVENS 819 483 9915 Intuitive readings & tarot. Medium & Angel card readings. Marstevens@sympatico.ca CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808 SUZANNE WHITE Bilingual Psychic/Medium, Card & Photo Readings, Dowsing, Psychometry and House Clearing. 343-882-6559 email@example.com
www.suesintuition.ca INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367 MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 GOT A NEED? HAVE A PROBLEM? LET ME SERVE YOU. Derek Van Der Light. Shaman, Teacher & Exorcist. Call or Text: (613) 252-7509. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http://derekvanderlight.wordpress.com RUNE READINGS BY WILLOW-MARIE POWER For the turning points in your life when understanding the reasons behind your choices, passions and creativity make all the difference. Those times when you need to know what you really want and what matters most. I offer in-depth, hour-long readings (gift certificates also available). To schedule an appointment email: email@example.com or call 613-604-5086
HEALING CIRCLE LABYRINTH Set amid 1,000 evergreen trees surrounded by a garden sanctuary overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Paths are lined with chakra coloured plants and stones. Now scheduling workshops and candlelit evening walks. Call Liz at 613-925-1278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Life Between Lives THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
• Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Live Cell Microscopy
• Journey JEAN BRAZEAU, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. JeanBrazeau@sympatico.ca Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282
• Kinesiology THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Labyrinth ST. JOHN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH, Parish of March, 325 Sandhill Road, Kanata offers an outdoor, 11 circuit, paver Chartres design labyrinth open to the public at all times. We also offer an indoor, 7 circuit Petite Chartres permanent,painted labyrinth in the church hall. Contact the Parish Office for availability of our indoor facility. ( 613) 592-4747 or www.stjohnskanata.ca
LIVE CELL MICROSCOPY. Heal yourself at the cellular level. View red and white blood cell health, and contents of the blood stream. www.aliveandwellness.ca
• Low Impact Yoga LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
• Lymphatic VODDER METHOD. Effective treatment for acute & chronic conditions. Judy Spence, DNM, RN. 613-728-2579 www.naetottawa.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Massage MOVEMENT HARMONY MASSAGE. Spinal alignment work, employing osteopathic techniques, attunement, Swedish & acupuncture massage. 33 years experience treating injuries and chronic back challenges in Orleans. Contact Heather Brown (613) 878-6480. ANN receipt available for insurance.
DIRECTORY LEARN INFANT MASSAGE. Kind gentle woman would like to teach infant massage to a parent and young child, aged birth to crawling (IAIM curriculum.) The classes will be 5 consecutive Wednesdays at a time convenient for you. We can meet in my south end studio or I may be able to travel to your centrally located home. There is not cost. Friends also welcome. For additional details please call 613.304.3427 MOBILE MASSAGE Have a professional massage in the comfort of your home or office. 20 years experience, reasonable rates. 819 962-8704 www. restorativemobilemassage.com
• Massage Therapy LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE FOR CHRONIC ILLNESS Effective treatment of many chronic conditions. Judy Spence, DNM RN. 613-7282579 www.naetottawa.com CALM CONNECTIONS Massage Therapy, 42 Holland Ave. Cathy Chatham RMT, Kirsten Greenleaf RMT. Tel: 613 792 3223 www.calmconnections.ca NATURAL BALANCE MASSAGE THERAPY CENTRE Located in downtown Ottawa. Specializing in deep tissue / sports massage, pre / post pregnancy care, relaxation / stress reduction, headaches & chronic conditions. Gift certificates available. B6 - 130 Albert Street (between Metcalfe & O’Connor) Phone: (613) 566-3000 www.naturalbalancemassage.ca RIDEAU MASSAGE THERAPY - Feeling stress, pain,or just need to relax? Therapeutic massage can help. Providing treatment for acute and chronic conditions and injuries. Also trained in Acupuncture and Thai Yoga Massage. Free Parking. 418 Rideau St. 613-241-3434. More info at www.lorirmt.ca or contact Lori at email@example.com BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com MAITLAND MASSAGE THERAPY: a healing company.Online booking. www.MaitlandMassage. ca Free parking. Melanie Ransom, RMT, BHSc. 878 Maitland Ave. 613-722-6423 RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com
FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127.
A FORMAL INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Preregistration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
OTTAWA SHIATSU. Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415. www.ottawashiatsu.com
BRIDGE THE MEDITATIVE PROCESS with daily living using tools & techniques.Nancy 613-596.0260 email@example.com
• Medical Intuitive MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors. Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
• Meditation THE SILVA METHOD. Lise Blouin, Certified Silva Method Instructor. firstname.lastname@example.org 1 800 226 4428 CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or email@example.com or consult www.wccm-canada.ca COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Wednesdays at 7:30pm given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. DYNAMIC MEDITATION. Learn the lifechanging techniques of deep mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace and wellbeing. Introductory and advanced classes for individuals, groups, workplaces. Courses on mastering thoughts, healing emotions, self-care and empowerment, consciousness expansion, development of chakras. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; email@example.com. GROUNDING AND SELF-HEALING group sessions. Emotion integration and transmutation. 819 965-0108 ext 101 – www.MartinDeslauriers.com
MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Vanier WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, http:// bit.ly/TwinHearts SAHAJA YOGA MEDITATION. Awaken your Kundalini energy to balance you, connect you to cosmic consciousness, and bring about your spiritual rebirth. Visit us at freemeditation.com or sahajayoga.ca. Saturdays 3:00 pm Ottawa Public Library 120 Metcalfe (FREE) MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836.
• Meditation on CD JENNIFER BERNIUS guides you through 5 soothing and inspiring meditations to calm your mind, relax your body and uplift your spirit. This CD, Into the Silence, with gorgeous musical accompaniment, will revitalize your daily meditation practice, helping to open your chakras and awakening you to the healing power of light. Cost: $20. 613-721-3787; email@example.com
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758 PAMELA HOLM, Music Therapist Accredited A sound, music, and energy-based approach to therapy and healing for all ages. www.DeepSoulSinging.com www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556
• Music Therapy PAMELA HOLM MTA - Exploring creativity unblocks stagnant energy/problems. Supports insight & healing. www.DeepSoulSinging.com 613-829-1556
DIRECTORY • N.A.E.T. ALLERGY & CHRONIC CONDITIONS. 10th year serving Ottawa-Outaouais. Judy Spence’s Medical background assures your program is tailored to your individual health needs. NAET is excellent for treatment of allergy & infection as well as Autism, CFS, FM, MCS, ADD & other chronic and conditions including pain. Doctorate of Natural Medicine (DNM), Acupuncturist., Advanced Level 2 NAET, Advanced 2 BioSet, Laser Acupuncture Detox & Lymphatic Drainage. Western medicine meets Eastern medicine to correct persistent and acute health issues. State-of-the-art computerized testing. The NAET Clinic of Ottawa is a full service, full time practice and also offers Hypnosis, Homeotoxicology, Auricular Medicine, Ion Detox Foot Baths, Sauna Detox, Weight Loss and Stop Smoking Programs. 613-728-2579. Quebec location: 819-661-1061. www.naetottawa.com. On parle francais.
• Natural Healing THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, email@example.com
• Nutrition MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM RNCP, D.I.Hom(Pract.), Registered Nutritional Consultant and Homeopath; Nutritional and lifestyle consulting for your individual and unique health concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org; 613-842-0373. www.nutrihom.com BODY CHEMISTRY TESTING & BALANCING for optimal nutrient absorption & vibrant health. Physical & Emotional healing begins at the cellular level. Sensible, Sustainable, Effective Nutritional & Lifestyle recommendations. Iridology, testing for Heavy Metal Toxicity, Adrenal Function, & Free Radicals. 613-7259013; www.magma.ca/~PerfectBalance LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Orthodontics DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
• Past Life Regression TAKE A JOURNEY and heal energy blocks at a soul level. To book your session with Monica please Email to email@example.com or call 613-864-4724. www.monicadumont.com.
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME PRANIC HEALER offering in-person healing sessions as well as distant-healing sessions. Through distant healing, she has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional and psychological ailments, which may include anything from broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye now teaches Basic Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation in Vanier every Wednesday at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Counsellor MARIE-SUZIE “The Heart Whisperer” The Holy Spirit guides me. Let’s talk, I listen. 613-591-1860.
• Qigong PHILIP LAI QI GONG ASSOCIATION offers Qi Gong and Tai Chi courses at various locations in Ottawa. The classes are taught by Master Philip Lai (a certified naturotherapist who has 30 years of experience teaching Qi Gong, Kung Fu and traditional Chinese medicine) and associates. Qi Gong helps to reduce your stress, control pain and allergies, strengthen your self-healing ability and increase your energy level. Training to become a certified instructor and private consultations with Master Lai are also available. For more information, contact Catherine at 613737-0553 or visit www.philiplaiqigong.ca CHOW QIGONG. Chow Medical Qigong exercises and meditation classes held at McNabb Community Centre, 180, Percy Street since 1986. Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am, Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm. Chow Qigong is taught by certified instructors and helps to relieve stress
and promote self-healing. Complementary 1st class. For more information contact OttawaChowQigong@gmail.com QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Jan. 16, 9:30- noon Free Seminar; Jan.1617 Qi and Structure; March 5-6 Basic; April 2 Open Mind; May 13-15 Retreat; June 4-5 Transposing and Mapping; July 9, 9:30 -noon Free Seminar; July 9-10 Information Healing. Contact Angela at afung46@ hotmail.com or 613 762 8893
• Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004, first instructor in Canada improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments and classes: Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751, out-of-town enquiries at 1-866-493-0236, or by e-mail email@example.com and check out. www.aileensoasis.com. www.wellnessunlimited.ca
• Reconnective Healing PATRICIA V. LACROIX, Reconnective Healing Practitionerª. The Reconnectionª and Reconnective Healing¨. firstname.lastname@example.org Visit: www.TheReconnection.com ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: email@example.com BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca
DIRECTORY ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com GREAT FOR STRESS, relaxation and general well-being. $40.00 Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004 REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma.com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com HOLOGRAPHIC-USUI REIKI MASTER; Karuna Reiki® Master. Personalized classes in English or French; Reiki Master/Teacher Program; individual sessions. Online Healing Your Chakras classes; Bird Vibes meditation decks. Nature Retreats in Muskoka. www.visionreiki.com. 819-918-3436. email@example.com MANUELA WERTHWEIN, Reiki Master & Teacher. USUI System of Natural Healing. Private treatment & classes, Level I, II & III. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Medium. Medical Intuitive. Soul Rescue. Body/Mind/ Soul Intuitive. Past-life/Akashic Information. 613-231-4575 www.VisionofSpirit.com www.WindowtotheSoul.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; firstname.lastname@example.org PESI SHROFF Traditional Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins are committed to self-empower individuals who commit themselves to healing & personal growth. They offer Hands-on & Long Distance Reiki Treatments; Reiki Level I & II courses & Reiki Masters. Reiki is used for: Pain, Stress & Chronic Medical Condition Management;
Anti-aging & Health maintenance; Improving Immunity, and more. Also See Workshops section. Visit www.zgoldenlight.com; Pesi: 613 829 0224; Lise: 613 795 1469; email@example.com “Empowering one person at a time” ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com 3 in 1 BASED ON USUI METHOD. New and all levels welcome (individual & small classes) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or email@example.com DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100 FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 JIKIDEN REIKI – FRANCINE MINEAULT, Reiki Master and Shihan, teaches Jikiden Reiki in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, in French or English. www.espacereiki.com / info@ espacereiki.com / 613 446-7307. HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Body-centered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987 JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or firstname.lastname@example.org DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Reiki Master. 1 hour Circa 1894 Day Spa visit included in treatment price. Lanark. 613-259-9988. Circa1894.ca
• Restorative Yoga PATHWAY YOGA, Wednesday 1-2:30pm, Ease, Soothe mind and body through a series of supported postures nourished by the breath. This Iyengar yoga class is a haven if your energy is low, your stress is high, or you just want to be
quiet and go inward. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 806-9642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
• Retreats TARA SHANTI RETREAT CENTRE Near Montebello, Qc. Large property, quiet location. Open year round. Max 5 persons. Yoga, polarity and Esalen massage. Also silent retreats. email@example.com
• Rolfing® Structural Integration MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427 STEPHANIE BROSSARD ROLFING® STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION. Stephanie Brossard Certified Rolfer™ www.sbrolfing.com firstname.lastname@example.org 613-240-5285
• Room for Rent Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836 GORGEOUS ‘VIOLET FLAME HEALING ROOM’ available at Green Spirit, a cosy, high vibration spiritual store located at 5558 Manotick Main St in Manotick. Very reasonable rates. Flexible schedules can be accommodated. Various forms of advertising included.
• Schools ASCENSION HEALING - 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering & more… 613-470-1888 | email@example.com www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Shamanism ASCENSION HEALING - Comprehensive Crystal Shamanic Healing services for people, animals and land offered for more than 10 years | 2-year Certification Program provides complete training in Crystal Shamanic Healing | Call Karen Osborne at 613-798-2828 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ascensionhealing.ca LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 email@example.com www.lindaenergyhealer.com TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982
DIRECTORY SHAMANIC ENERGY WORK IN PERSON OR AT A DISTANCE for physical, emotional and spiritual healing and well-being. Also animal totem workshops. Janice Land (613) 834-6677. www.journeytoinnerhealing.com CRYSTAL SPIRIT OWL Crystal Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, IET®, Energy clearing & balancing for mind and body. Crystal layouts & grids. In person or distance, summary provided for distance. Contact: Brigitta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-355-1832
• Shiatsu OTTAWA SHIATSU Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415 www.ottawashiatsu.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Shiatsu-Massage-Reflexology-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Sound Healing DEEP SOUL SINGING – Healing Vocals & Singing Bowls. Body/Soul/Mind. Individual/group. Singer/songwriter/musician: Pamela Holm MTA www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556. SOUND THERAPY WITH FIBONACCI & SOLFEGGIO TUNING FORKS. Expand your consciousness and promote healing on all levels of your being, across all dimensions. Bring your soul back into perfect alignment with its own ‘song’! Contact Kay Aveling at Green Spirit in Manotick, 613 692 5151 or 613 795 1970.
• Sound Healing Massage COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks and other sound healing instruments to enhance your relaxation experience. Julie certified Orthotechnician (massage) since 1994. 613-254-8469.
• Spiritual Centre OTTAWA SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS CENTRE, Weekly Non-denominational services, Sundays 10:30 a.m. at the Westboro Masonic Hall, 430 Churchill Ave. N. All welcome. ottawaspiritualpathways.com
• Spiritual Counselling FACILITATOR & GUIDE: ConstellationWork, Soul Talk, creative meditation practices, reiki. Workshops/individual sessions Diana ClaireDouglas. email@example.com 613-820-8850.
• Spiritual Direction A ONE YEAR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM for spiritual directors. The program is grounded in the Jewish wisdom tradition with an integrated interfaith component. Visit our website trainingforspirituality.ca or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spiritual Medium ANGELA AZARIA, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH, email@example.com, 613 913 8511, www.loveheals.ca
• Systemic Constellation Work CONSTELLATIONS WITH SPIRIT: personal, family, & soul transformation individual & group sessions Diana Claire Douglas. www.inspiritworks. com firstname.lastname@example.org 613-820-8850
• Tarot TAROT AND CARTOUCHE READINGS: I have been reading cards since 1986 and use the Mother Peace Tarot deck as well as the Cartouche deck. Eleanor Ann Rowan 613-746-6778 PERSONAL READINGS Tarot-Astrology Judy Jibb 613 304 4255, email@example.com PSYCHIC GUIDANCE WITH TARA MEGHAN. Angel/Tarot Card Readings $40. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tea Leaf Reader TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. email@example.com
• Thai Massage
HOT TUBS, Cold Tub, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas & more. By the hour, ½ day or day. Massage/Reiki/B&B attached. Lanark: 613-259-9988; Circa1894.ca
• SPHE-RE NEW TO OTTAWA! In Pain? Experience this new Divine healing energy. www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
LORI MACKAY RMT- Thai massage stretches the whole body and helps remove deeply held tension in the muscles. 418 Rideau St.613241-3434 Free Parking. For more info contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.lorirmt.ca BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Therapeutic Touch THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
• Therapies & Healing PAST LIVES AND KARMIC HEALING. Through deep meditation reconnect with your past lives to heal hold wounds and free yourself from karmic links. Nathalie Hillman in Gatineau, French or English. email@example.com 819-930-2290 reprisedememoires.com
• Theta Healing FILOMENA LAVIGNE is a spiritual - intuitive, advanced certified Theta Healing Practitioner, Reiki-Master and IET Master-Instructor: She believes wherever you are is always the perfect place to start uncovering, healing and evolving into the song of your truest heart. The song that declares your divinity and wholeness and brings forth into your life the beauty that is residing in your truest brilliant-self. Appointments in person or by telephone at 613-596-9249 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
• Web Design A WELL-DESIGNED WEBSITE will help spread your message and grow your business. Contact us, and get an effective online presence today! www.dewpoint.ca, email@example.com, 613-236-5758. MINIMEWEBSITES.COM Affordable websites, banners. Free Consultation: 613-824-9348 WEBSITESBYDARLENE.COM - One small business helping another. From $250. CLEAN & SIMPLE website design. Launch a brand new website for your business in 2-3 weeks. What if launching a professional website for your business was really easy? 613-220-3126 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Weddings WEDDING CEREMONIES. Rev. Evelyn Richter 613-596-2817; email@example.com; www.revev.ca CO-CREATE THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS! Wedding, handfasting, commitment ceremony attire for all - bring your ideas to life for your special day. Tracey at 613-241-3397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online portfolio: www.tav-creations.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE A two-day workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail at aileen@ aileensoasis.com QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water, and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, aileen@ aileensoasis.com and www.aileensoasis.com. BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, SelfEmpowerment, Counseling & Developmental Workshops by Reiki Master Pesi Shroff & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins: Bring about the Paradigm Shift from a mindcentered to a heart-centered approach. Workshops: 1) Letting go of False Ego; 2) Releasing Self-limiting Thoughts; 3) Releasing Unpleasant states - Fear, Anger, Frustration, etc; 4) Forgiveness, the Easy Way; 5) Energetically Harmonizing Your Relationships; 6) Energetically Quietening Your Mind. Also see Reiki section. Visit www. zgoldenlight.com; 613 829 0224; 613 795 1469; firstname.lastname@example.org “Empowering one person at a time” SPIRITPAINTING® WORKSHOPS WITH JENNIFER “LIGHTWOLF” JONES in Ottawa. Learn Basic, Advanced, Practitioner and Instructor levels. Learn to “Unfold the Mystery”. No previous art training necessary. See www. spirtpainting.com for more information. Or contact email@example.com
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS with an esoteric approach using hypnosis and NLP. For more info visit www. TheSuccessRoom.ca or call 613.699.4555
Check out WWW.PLANETBOTANIX.COM for a full listing of upcoming workshops/certifications! 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 WORKSHOP SPACE AVAILABLE days and evenings. Maximum 25 people. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836
• Yoga RAMA LOTUS YOGA CENTRE Are you stressed? Anxious? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? We’ve got you covered. With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone (sometimes even soup!).Come shop, socialize, sip on our house tea, read from our community library or drop off a food bank donation. Can’t afford yoga rates? Let’s talk. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation, like we said, we’ve got you covered, because yoga is for everyone With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation. www.ottawayoga.com 613.234.7974 342 Gladstone Ave YOGA & TEA STUDIO. Located on 10 acres of land in the beautiful village of Carp, near the Carp Farmer’s Market. Over 20 classes a week, for all ages, sizes and life-stages! Beginners, Hatha, Yin, Kundalini, Hot, Gentle, Restorative, Prenatal, Baby&Me, Kid’s yoga and more! Yoga Teacher Training certification course available - see website. Nice selection of yoga mats, bolsters and other props, DVDs, CDs. Complimentary tea after each class! Experience yoga in the country fresh air just minutes from the urban outskirts! Conveniently close to Kanata, Stittsville and Almonte! Beautiful drive, peaceful setting, lots of free parking, why go downtown? 613-3046320, www.yogaandtea.com SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca MAITREYA YOGA STUDIO offers you an amazing atmosphere where you can take a break from everyday life and find your own authentic mind/body experience. Over 25 classes weekly on our Open Class Schedule. Visit us online for our Registered Classes and Workshops at www.maitreyayoga.com or contact us at 613-692-1515. PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
WISHINGTREE YOGA CENTRE -- Yoga for Self-realization. For all ages, beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training. www.wishingtreeyoga.ca NUDE YOGA (Private and SemiPrivate) For women who are comfortable in their bodies and who want to explore a deeper feeling of freedom while performing Hatha Yoga with certified and experienced yoga instructor, Teresa Splinter. Starting at $20.00. www. feelamazingyoga.com
LA TROPIQUA CAFÉ-Lounge, Yoga Studio and Spa, a new and innovative gem at 1292 Wellington St. West. An oasis for relaxation and healthy living. Contact: 613-695-CALM (2256) YOGA IN-HOME or AT-THE-WORKPLACE, RYT/insured. Individual or small group. Lessons and classes. Book your time. 613271-8583, www.dirghayoga.ca
1230 Wellington, Ottawa, ON 613-729-5973
819.319.6162 www.essences.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
MARTINO‘S BRIDAL ALTERATIONS AND TAILORING. 30 years experience Tailoring for the whole family .by app. 613-739-5034 Martino2527@hotmail.com
POUR VOTRE SANTÉ ÉMOTIONNELLE FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH
Présidente | President Coach de vie, médiatrice Life Coach, Mediator
Suzanne Powell – Spiritual speaker and author – makes debut in Canada
ave you heard the one about the Northern Irish woman whose presence guarantees thousands of people at her conferences across Spain and Latin America, but is barely known in the English speaking world? Okay, so there’s no comedy punchline, but Author and Zen Touch educator Suzanne Powell, has steadily become a spiritual phenomenon across the Spanish speaking world with 70,000 followers on Facebook and 8 million visits to her blog suzannepowell.blogspot.com.es. In June this year she will be making her first appearance in Canada at the Bronson Centre in Ottawa. Her course in Zen, not to be confused with the Buddhist tradition, is a healing system focused on controlling the nervous system through a technique called ‘Conscious breathing’, meditation and a simple practice called ‘Zen Touch’ in which energetic points or chakras are stimulated in order to eliminate blocks. This allows energy to flow freely once more, returning the body to a state of equilibrium. Suzanne’s life passion is to spread this technique throughout the world through her foundation La Fundación Zen, Servicio con Amor, which she does at no cost to the courses’ participants. The only thing she asks is that they must attend every session over two weekends, in order to be able to safely and effectively practice the technique. In Spain her work is garnering interest within the medical profession at large, with her audience often numbering doctors and nurses, as well as people from every other walk of life. Doctor Socorro Navarrete, Doctor in Sports Medicine in Granada has herself completed the Zen Course and uses it in her clinical practice.
‘After learning the Zen Touch technique, I’ve had the opportunity to put it into practice with various pathologies in my daily work, being able to see at first hand the rapid results. These benefits have inspired me to start a medical research project in Granada studying the physiological changes brought about by this amazing technique.’ The course in June is the first to be imparted in the English speaking world and is expected to attract participants from across the globe. It will also be translated into Spanish. ‘I’m really excited to be coming to Canada’ says Suzanne. ‘The only other time I gave the course in English was in Barcelona and people came from as far away as Australia. Right now there’s a huge interest in this work and the hope it can give to those that haven’t found answers in mainstream medical treatment’. Suzanne has also written six books from subjects as diverse as conscious eating to a practical guide to cancer, based on her own experience of overcoming cancer as a young woman. Right now only ‘Dare to be your master’, inspired by her mother, has been translated into English.
Zen Course in OTTAWA, CANADÁ - June 2016 The Bronson Centre, Ottawa, Canada Level 1 Zen: June 6-8, 8pm-10pm Level 2 Zen: June 10, 8pm-10pm, June 11, 10am-12am and June 12, 10am-1pm For more information and to sign up for the course: https://www.ticketea.com/entradassuzanne-powell-imparte-curso-zen-en-ottawacanada-junio/ Written by Mary Biles email@example.com
ROLLANDE THOMPSON Since 1974. Renowned bilingual tarot card reader, palmistry, numerology. Accurate, honest and dependable. My readings consist of guidance in your work, health, love and your finances. I respect my work and will give you only my best. Individual consultations at your service. House parties and my own psychic line. Only a phone call away. Formerly on CFRA, CHIP & Rogers TV Telepsychic Show To book an appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“A New Heaven and a New Earth” A Sacred Drama.... From the Past.... For the Present.... Written and Performed by Mark Finnan - a one-man play, in which the aged Apostle John the Beloved meets with a group of early Christians on a hillside above Ephesus. He recalls for them part of his life with Jesus and scenes from his great vision on Patmos. In doing so, he offers insights into the meaning, for all mankind, of the mysterious Book of Revelation.
Bells Corners United Church
3955 Old Richmond Road (corner of Moodie Drive), Ottawa Sunday, April 24 - 3:00 – 5:00 pm Tickets: Contact:
$12.00 Advance - $16:00 at the Door 613-726-1375 for tickets/info
Join us for post performance refreshments and discussion with Mark Finnan Event sponsored by Ottawa Association for Research and Enlightenment Group
R.P., C.C.A.C., C.T.S. Registered Psychotherapist Canadian Certified Addiction Counsellor Certified Trauma Specialist email@example.com 613-266-8063 Ottawa, On
HEALING OTTAWA REIKI Usui Reiki, Integrative Energy Therapy, Chakra Balancing, Beginner Meditation & more. Call 613-204-9092 or visit our website at: www.healingottawareiki.com
The ABCD‘s of Dentistry
AIRWAYS A good dental bite make a BETTER airways AND MUCH LESS SNORING. Our new role in dental diagnosis is to find airway problems early. Our lives are framed between our first breath and our last breath. The more forward your jaws grow and the wider your jaws the better you will breathe. Oxygen is good! ARCHES Your child’s UPPER ARCH OR palate should be encouraged to grow (BOTH naturally and orthodontically) to be as broad and as wide as possible. Remember the roof of your mouth is also the base of the nose and palatal arch growth encourages better nose and airway function. Arches used to grow to about 40mm wide yet now I measure arches that are 36mm, 34mm, 32mm, 30mm and 28mm wide and smaller. ALLERGIES can cause growth to diminish or distort in the jaws or facial area. The big 3 factors in allergies are Diet, Dust and Dander! Dietary allergies are well covered by Dr. Michel Lyons and Dr. Christine Laurel and we will give you a summary of their “Dietary Do’s and Don’ts”. Just contact our office for a copy. Dust is about environmental allergies. Dander is about pet dander causing allergic responses in children and adults. BAD BACTERIAL BIOFILMS These cause Bleeding Gums and that really means Mouth Bacteria are
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaser Paul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine 613-234-5758 firstname.lastname@example.org 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Call to book a lecture on Laser holistic dentistry and integrative medicine
DowntownDowntown and Alta Vista locations location migrating into your Bloodstream. This is not good! It is also the cause of most Bad Breath issues. Google or YouTube Dr. Dawn Bloore, LANAP.com to learn about the new laser solution to stop and reverse gum disease. This new treatment means that for the first time in the history of dentistry we have the potential to almost eradicate gum disease problems!! Gum diseases cause whole body Inflammation. You do not want this. BAD MISALIGNED BITES OR JAWS can cause head and neck pain and earaches. Dr. Alexander Leeds had his jaw rebalanced at 76 years of age. He said “When completely developed this treatment will be capable of revising every diagnosis, treatment procedure and prognosis in the medical world…This is the greatest aid in the treatment of chronic symptoms that I have come across in almost 50 years of medical practice.” When your jaws are imbalanced you cannot really relax or digest well. CONTROLLING CARIES OR TOOTH DECAY with a new protocol called ‘CAMBRA’. Stands for ‘Caries Management by Risk Assessment’. To learn more Google “CAMBRA” or “Carifree” or Dr. George White on caries. The new fact is this “We can stop tooth decay for 5 years at a time”! You must also change your diet. “CATCHINNG CANCER QUICKLY IN THE EARLY STAGES”. The most disfiguring and difficult cancers are often those in the facial, and throat area. We are always on guard to detect them early. We now have the Velscope System to scan the mouth using special lights that pick up cancers very early. DIET IMPROVEMENT by reading the book “Green for Life” by Victoria Boutenko. The two physicians who write their comments in her book are smart physicians. Make your diet more alkaline and less acidic. Make one meal a day a super green smoothie made of a mixture of blended fruits and green. Trace mineral deficiencies are evident in North America according to Dr. David Brownstein, MD who writes on thyroid dysfunction in relation to trace mineral metabolism. We also have copies in the office for you of Dr. Michael Lyons and Dr. Christine Laurel’s 2 page summary of their “Allergy Elimination Diet” The key is to develop an alkaline pH diet.
MEDITATION Free Ongoing Classes Relaxation, concentration & meditation Developing calmness, confidence & poise S Creating a life of inspiration & happiness S S
Call for dates & locations: 613-232-2387 Offered as a free community service by students of Sri Chinmoy.
Sri Chinmoy Answers Bronson Centre 211 Bronson, room 222
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com email@example.com Dr. Paul Greenacre DDS, fagd Dolphin Dentistry 613.234.5758 firstname.lastname@example.org 152 Gloucester St, Ottawa, ON K2P 0A6 Dolphindentistry.com
Question: How can we make ourselves truly happy? SRI CHINMOY: If we want to make ourselves truly happy, perfectly happy, unimaginably happy, then we must develop the power of forgiveness. Forgiveness is a powerful divine force. Not only do we have to apply this forgiveness to people who have done wrong things to us, we also have to apply it most powerfully to ourselves. If we do not forgive ourselves for what we did ten years ago, then what will happen? Our guilty conscience will be like ten dead elephants that we have to drag along with us. We shall all the time be displeased with ourselves. If we do not forgive ourselves, then we are unable to go forward. We are only looking backward. We have to forgive our past; otherwise we cannot enter into the future. We have to forgive ourselves but with the proper understanding that we shall not make the same mistake again. We shall go forward. To forgive others is a difficult task. However, when somebody does something wrong, if we harbour negative thoughts against them or want to punish them, we will never find true satisfaction. When somebody says something hurtful to us, we have to know that our forgiveness-power is infinitely more powerful than the hurt we have received. If someone has insulted us and we also insult the person, it means that we are fighting back on the same level. Forgiveness is illumination. By forgiving others, we are illumining ourselves, our own enlarged, expanded Self. Our forgiveness-power is the most powerful force in Godâ€™s Creation. When a person does something wrong, we should sympathize with them or, on the strength of our oneness, we should tolerate it. Tolerance is not an act of weakness. Divine tolerance is even deeper than forgiveness. It is the conscious feeling or awareness of our oneness with others. So in order to be truly happy, unimaginably happy, infinitely happy, we have to apply forgiveness both to the world around us and to ourselves. Sooner than the soonest the miracle-power of forgiveness will give us happiness. Visit www.srichinmoylibrary.com for further writings by Sri Chinmoy.
Mother Meera Darshan in silence
by Reza Shadman he second time I received Mother’s blessing a subtle feeling moved me. It was the need of being closer to her. For a few months after the blessing I spent much time meditating on her, holding her picture close to me and calling her in my heart. Without me being aware, Mother held and supported me. That was a particularly difficult year, but what I am left with are the beautiful memories of sunny spring days lying on the grass, calling onto Mother’s light.
“When you become aware that there is something you need to understand, ask me inwardly, quite simply, with love and surrender, and I will teach it to you.” Answers, part 1 Mother Meera is an enlightened being and known to be the incarnation of the Divine Mother. Her purpose is to bring the light of God to Humanity and Earth. She does so through her blessing, Darshan. It is the bestowal of her light and love and it is done in silence. The Darshan hall is a meditative and sacred space. Everyone takes turn to meet Mother’s eyes in person and to receive her blessing. Mother holds anyone who reaches out to her in her light. “It is not necessary to devote or believe in me. If you are sincere to your guru, master, Absolute or the Divine, it is enough and I will strengthen you faith...If you need me or my help I will help you, whatever path you may follow. For me there is no difference. All paths lead to the same goal, that is, to realize the Divine.”Answers, part 1 Mother Meera’s Society is a non-profit and %100 volunteer based organization. The Society provides free education for children in India and travels to Canada and US to offer Darshan frequently. A group of us in the Gatineau-Ottawa region have come together to organize Darshan in our city. We are grateful to be of service to our spiritual community and welcome you with open heart on April 15 to experience Mother Meera’s light and love in person. Darshan is Free but you must register at www.mothermeera.ca We area also looking for volunteers to join our team. You will get a chance to experience the light that holds the Darshan hall in a different way. If interested please call reza at (613) 794-0677 or email@example.com
Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
Power – Passion – Purpose
By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC umans don’t like change. They are generally afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone because they are content to be “safe”. For many, change equals taking risks and risk evokes feelings of fear and discomfort. However, if you want to grow as a person, if you want to achieve your goals, if you want to live “on purpose” and pursue your passions, you will need to break out of your comfort zone and conquer your fears. On May 29th at the RA Center, I will be one of three presenters for the Power Passion Purpose one-day transformational workshop. I will be joined by Lisa Anna Palmer who will facilitate The Passion Test for you. Jennifer Clark will guide you in finding your life purpose and help you unblock your points of resistance. My role will be to help you discover your “inner power” so that you can break out of your comfort zone and go after your goals. First off, decide that you want to change! Have a clear vision of what you want and then take massive action to go after your goal! This is what Power Passion Purpose is all about. Ignite the power within! Tickets are now available at www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca/events. See you there! Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawabased Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Financial Planner as well as public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of winning the game of wealth creation.
F R E E DA R S H A N
April 15, 2016, 10 AM or 1:00 PM Register at www.mothermeera.ca Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa, 131 Rue Laurier
firstname.lastname@example.org www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Free Your Neck & Back... ...Drop that STRESS
Biodynamic Osteopathy • Relief of Physical pain • Increased Energy & Mental Clarity • Deep Relaxation
Over 25 years experience
Yoga and hiking trip to beautiful St. John's, Newfoundland July 12-19, 2016 INCLUDED IN COST: • Accommodations within walking distance to historic Signal Hill • Yoga twice a day • 3 guided hikes along the famous East Coast trail • Day trip to a small outport town • Plus more.... • Spaces limited to give you a more personal experience
Contact Michelle to reserve your space 613 222 9996 email@example.com
Grades 9-12 (except calculus)
Joah Bates, D.O. (UK)
32 years teaching math
(a monthly series about the vibration of the month and trees) by Celine Cloutier and Daniel Tigner
Do You Need a Little Kick-Start?
For appointment and more information call
RHYTHM OF THE YEAR WITH TREE ESSENCES
any have shared lately how they just cannot get moving. They feel inspired for a moment and they want to create something new, move into a new city, a new career or lose that weight before summer, and so on and so on. But it stops right there, and it remains just a good idea. Tried visualisation, Tried notes on the fridge, Tried talking positive in the mirror and the list goes on.. You may wish to create all you want, but when it is time to move, the energy disperses elsewhere into MAYBE LATER, or IT IS NOT TIME or TOO TIRED and we are back into the wishing mode. Without going into the entire story as to what is blocking someone from JUST moving, I know for a fact that THE MAGIC OF TREES have done wonders for many clients who were stuck exactly there and wanted a kick-start! I recommend 2 essences: MASCULINE ENERGY - for clarity in action, integrity towards oneself, and CREATIVITY & INITIATIVE - for the pioneering spirit, going for it, and daring to venture. M.J.B. from Quebec City shared her experience after using these 2 essences for 2 days: “I tell you, this cocktail is doing wonders. I’ve never been so productive and obstacles are removing themselves!!!”
May the trees support your dreams and actions! Céline Cloutier et Daniel Tigner Canadian Forest Tree Essences www.essences.ca 819-319-6162
Call Jim at 613-824-1181 Flexible Hours
BONNIE THOMPSON Psychic, Medium and Spiritual Communicator
onnie is committed to delivering messages from spirit and loved ones and to providing insights and guidance to those seeking answers and clarity in their lives. She is a gifted, fourth generation Psychic, Medium and Spiritual Communicator who, from the age of a young child became aware of her gifts. Entering into her teen years, she started experiencing frequent visitations from deceased loved ones asking for her assistance in relaying messages to those around her. From that point on, Bonnie made the commitment to deliver messages from spirit and loved ones. On numerous occasions, she foresees world events and personal events; she has been shown where missing people were going to be found. Bonnie is regularly featured on television and radio, participates often in fundraisers and corporate events, and is passionate about guiding and counselling you in your daily life, connecting you to your loved ones who have passed, and helping you to gain insight and direction in your life, so that you find peace and comfort. Psychic Readings For clients wanting guidance in their lives regarding; career, money, relationships and what’s coming up in their future, as well as guiding them on their life purpose. 30mins/$60 or 1hour/$100 Mediumship Readings Messages to you from loved ones who have passed on. And to give you the closure and healing that is needed. 30mins/$60 or 1 hour/$100 Reiki Energy Healings With Bonnies abundant gifts of intuitive guidance, reiki healing and psychic abilities she will provide healing and message for this 1 hour session. $85/1hour. Skype/Phone Readings Phone and Skype Readings are to be arranged by email. Payments are visa, mastercard, or e-transfer.
A Day With your Spiritual Family Saturday, April 9, 2016 RA Centre Ottawa 2451 Riverside Drive Clark Hall
10 am to 4 pm Cost $100 Expand your Awareness and connect with your Spirit Guides and Angels Goals of this workshop: • Learn about the spirit world • Learn and practice hands on tools to develop your intuition • Understand what 'coincidences' and repetivite messages really mean • Gain confidence and learn to trust your intuition and instincts with the information to help you in your daily life • Guided Meditations • Akashic Records, Healings, etc. with Sylvie Robert • Additional Special Guests to be announced Please arrive on time! Event starts promptly at 10 am. Please bring your lunch. You can also purchase your lunch at the RA Centre. Water will be provided. During the Lunch Break, Energy Healings will be available. This is included in the event.
Corporate Events and Fundraisers Bookings for Corporate Events or Charity Fundraisers.
Bonnie will be giving Q&A Readings as well.
House Parties Bonnie will come to your home and deliver readings for your guests.
If you are ready to expand your spiritual business and personal healing.... then Book Now!
Are you looking for guidance about your past, present, future or a specific situation or issue? If so contact Bonnie. She offers Clairvoyant Sessions, Psychic Readings, Mediumship and Energy Healings in person or over the phone or skype.
To Reserve your Spot go to my website under events and sign up
Spring is Coming. Are You Ready?
n Traditional Chinese medicine, Springtime is a season of renewal. It is the transitional season, which brings us out of hibernation with a sense of hope and excitement. It is a time when all of nature is bursting forth with vigor, and a time to heal and prepare for the activities of summer. We are all faced with challenges in our lives, and there is no shortage of ideas as to how to deal with these challenges. With diets, pharmaceuticals, exercise regimes, vitamins and minerals, herbal remedies, counseling, psychics and energy healing modalities available to us, it is no wonder people feel overwhelmed. Many of the old adages remain true for me, such as “all things in moderation”, “keep it simple”, “treat the root cause, not the symptom”, and “only nature cures”. So what is at the heart of health? I have integrated all of my beliefs about health and healing into various integrated activities that are part of my three-day retreats on a private lake in the Ottawa valley. These weekend retreats are designed to nourish and heal body mind and spirit. Health and wellbeing are achieved through a variety of activities, all in natural surroundings and at a relatively low cost. So what are the components I believe are necessary to well being? 1. Meditation: The first and foremost component of health is meditation. By starting from a point of stillness and centeredness we are able to reduce stress, take control of our lives and make good choices based on our own, innate knowledge. What does the calm body/mind/spirit tend to choose? 2. Diet: There is an old saying; “Vegans are like adults, really annoying until you become one, and you realize that they were right all along”. It has taken me years of research, meditation and experimentation to come to the conclusion that the modern food industry, in focusing on profits instead of health, has fed us questionable advice. Corporate entities like the meat, egg and dairy industries promote ill health and the destruction of the environment. The science is irrefutable. Eating animal products and man made junk food is creating the majority of our deadliest diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, obesity, high blood pressure as well as numerous related emotional problems such as depression and anxiety. (See Plant Pure Nation, Cowspiracy, Forks over Knives.) 3.Exercise: Moving your body does not need to be excessive, straining, or causing pain and stiffness. Yoga, walking, gardening, cycling and swimming are all examples of exercise that the body thrives on, increasing circulation, toning, detoxifying and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Massage and other bodyworks that re-connect us to our bodies are also helpful.
Natural Healing Retreats Natural Healing through meditation, yoga and plant based diet in a private, natural surrounding. Natural-Healing-Retreats.com (613)-864-7511
Or contact Derek Roche at the Natural Healing Clinic: Acupuncture - Nutrition - Allergies - Zero Balancing 2211 Riverside Drive, Ottawa firstname.lastname@example.org (613)-864-7511
4.Nature: A connection to nature is the last vital component to achieve health and wellbeing. We share a symbiotic relationship with the natural world. Fresh air, clean water, the sounds of birds and wind in the trees all give us a feeling of peace and tranquility, allowing us to release the many stresses of modern day life that keep our bodies in a chronic state of “dis-stress”. That’s it! It is simple, inexpensive and effective. There are no pills, special fad diets or extreme exercise, just simple truths about health, happiness and longevity. Meditation leads to good choices, which leads to a plant based diet, enjoyable exercise, communing with nature as well as connecting with other, like-minded beings. Derek Roche is an Acupuncturist, Nutritionist, Allergy specialist, and Zero Balancing practitioner with over twenty-five years experience working in Cambridge (UK), Halifax, St Catharines, and Ottawa. He is now located in Ottawa at 2211 Riverside Dr, suite 106. He also runs Natural Healing Retreats in the Ottawa valley in the Spring and Fall on a private lake that include Yoga, Meditation and a high quality plant based diet for small groups or individuals. Call 613 864-7511 or visit Natural-Healing-Retreats.com for more information.
How to know if it’s ego: Free ego ID Kit by Cindy Teevens
often hear people ask, “How can I know if it’s ego?” Why do people want to know this? It seems to me it’s so that they can know whether or not to trust a thought, and to take action on it or not. This is not about ego in the conventional sense of the word, as in someone thinking themselves superior to others. Rather it’s about the distinction between a separate individual, the false idea of who you are (which is where all the problems arise from), and the universal, absolute one Self that all beings are. Like gold that has the form of a necklace or a ring, the names and forms are different, but it is all just gold. There is only the One, and each of us is that. Because we don’t know who we actually are, we make up conceptual ideas like being a “spiritual being having a human experience,” or of having a “soul” (I could never help but wonder which one I am, and what is the other?) Because our idea of ourself is as a separate being, we have the conceptual idea of separation, and so we have to make up concepts like being “connected,” in order to compensate for the concept of separation. But that’s not real.
You may have a temporary good feeling with the ephemeral thought that we are “connected,” but it’s shallow, unsatisfactory, and short-lived. We can live a long life with band-aid concepts, all the while deep within there is a nagging sense that something is off... something is ...missing. And that’s a good thing. It is calling you back to the first error, and to the real, and to Truth. Even the arising of sincere questioning is an indication that things are turning around. The problem with the question, “Is it ego?” is that it asserts or assumes that the ego is just a thought and/ or that ego is something separate from you, which you can therefore separately identify and see. It also implies that ego is real, and apart from you. However, ego is a hybrid, it is thought plus you--it is you contracting your powers onto mental objects, which are finite and temporary. It is mistaking yourself for what you are not; fleeting, temporary phenomena. And so we “create” and “re-create” versions of ourselves. None of which are lasting or true. The most difficult problem is that as long as you don’t know the final reality and Truth about who you are, then ego, or the false self, is practically always present. Even the one asking the question about ego, is ego-for your true Self would never ask this question. So is there any point in asking it?
Free Video Series on Edging Out the Ego
Ego is a battle you can’t win, stop the struggle--make mind your friend! Discover the 5 Powers you were born with and don’t even know you have --which are running unconsciously, causing havoc in your life.
EdgeOutTheEgo.com Closes Apr 20 ~ Access Now!
Yes. Because even as the ego is present in apparent ignorance, so are you. You can separate and extract the false phenomena called ego from your Self. As the great sage Ramana Maharshi said, “The I removes the I, and remains the I.” The question serves as an opportunity to recognize thought as thought, and therefore also to recognize that no thought is who or what you are. It serves to highlight the gap between you and thought. That space and moment is the place where recognition of the final Truth of your real Self can be known. You can never know your true Self through, with, or as thought, because thought, by its very nature, is narrow and limited, while you are unlimited. You don’t arise in thought. Thought arises within you. How can a thought grasp or contain you? If you ever even merely glimpsed ego, in an instant the phenomenon would dissolve. That’s because like all experiences, it is temporary. It is so ephemeral that it disappears faster than clouds, which you can more easily watch dissipating. You and the ego cannot knowingly co-exist. If you actually held onto this false idea of yourself long enough to shine the light of Truth upon it, it would self-destruct forever, unable to rise again. That will be the end of separation, the end of self and other--and you’d not even be capable of asking “Is it ego?” because there is no “it,” and no wrong identification, so therefore no separate self (ego) to ask. Even when it’s a feeling, ego is likely present. To whom does the feeling pertain to? Is there a sense of an individual; a “me, I, mine,” against others or the world? Asking the question, “Is it ego?” is one way of turning away from the “world” or “other” and turning toward yourself, and doing so creates opportunities to make the greatest discovery a human being could ever make. This discovery will put an end to the nagging existential questions you probably swept under the carpet, like almost everyone else, years ago. You do have a built-in guidance system for extracting the phenomena of ego, or false self, from your actual, real, absolute, and eternal, Self. The first step is beginning to discern what is ego, and what it is not. So when is it ego? Due to unconsciously not knowing the difference, how can you tell? I’ve put together a quick reference flowchart; an ego identification kit to help you get started.
Cindy Teevens is an international spiritual author and speaker. Her suffering was transformed by and into love and joy. Months later, an explosion of love ended separation of self and other, followed by uproarious laughter at the cosmic joke. http://AlchemyLoveJoy.com
LUCASNAULT ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
Download your free Ego I.D. Kit here: www.egoidkit.com
If You Are Going Through Hell Keep Going Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW, Psycho-spiritual counsellor, Coach, Healer, Teacher
saw this saying on a poster in my friend, P.N.’s house several years ago and it made a profound impression on me. As a counsellor I am only too aware that many of my clients are going through a very hard time right now with the intense shifting energy we are experiencing. Anxiety, depression, rage, intense health challenges and difficulty sleeping are the most common issues I am seeing. There is a reason for this and, as challenging and frightening as it feels, it is a very positive experience for our overall spiritual growth and development. Unfortunately, it can actually feel like we are going through hell. I say -keep going because sometimes it can feel so overwhelming there can be a tendency to want to give up and sometimes even to want to leave. We did sign up for this and believe it or not, painful as it may be, it is purposeful and for your highest good, not only your soul level, but your human 3D level as well. So what to do when you feel like you are going through physical, emotional or spiritual hell? I am a bit of a broken record on this but the answer is: DO YOUR
Abundant Life Coach Psycho-Spiritual Counsellor Wedding Officiant email@example.com www. sherryharriscounselling.com 613-236-8852 Insurance Receipts Available WORK. This means get to the core of the issues that are plaguing you and heal them once and for all. Until you get to the very root of the issue, it cannot heal. The tools I use for myself and in my work are the wonderful Inner Child Work pioneered by John Bradshaw in the late 80’s and the quantum healing/balancing/ work of our new( Doug Henderson and I) technology which removes emotional and subconscious programming at the quantum and DNA level. Developed by Dr. Kathy Forti, (check her out on You Tube), it also removes layers of oppression from present and past lives. Combine these two therapies for an effective clearing of limiting belief systems and damaging programming that keep us from being the Divine Human we came into this incarnation to realize. Dr. Forti’s book Fractals of God talks about how she developed this technology and is a wonderful, enlightening read. If you would like a demo on the new technology developed by Dr. Kathy Forti or to book a session for counselling or our new technology please call me at 613-236-8852 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Insurance receipts are provided.
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa) Search for God groups Success for the soul Meditation, study and application in a small group format
(613) 731-4901 46
By Karen Munro-Caple, RMT or many women their breasts are symbolic of their sexuality and motherhood. Culturally it has become a loaded topic. Are they too big, too small, the right shape? For a variety of reasons, we can as women forget they are an integral part of our healthy bodies and as a result, sometimes ignore the tissue needs. Breasts are often squeezed into tight bras and clothing which is not conducive to lymph and blood flow. Over time, symptoms of congestion and swelling, tenderness or pain can occur. Massage for breast tissue health is important for childbearing, premenstrual and menopausal discomfort, injury, post surgical symptoms and cancer treatment. It is also highly recommended prior to a mammogram. Because of the sensitive nature of breast massage, your comfort and questions are assured as follows: • All your questions are carefully answered • Special informed consent is required • You can refuse treatment at any point before or during a session • Best with oil on skin but there are other options as well, like massaging through a T shirt or sheet if it is preferred • I use gentle hands-on manipulation to increase drainage and circulation. • Sensitive working of scars to decrease pain and reduce tethering to other surrounding tissue • Hydro therapy, warm towel wraps • The areola and nipple are never touched • A full back, shoulder, arm and neck massage is included
Energy Healer & Divine Channel Live your authentic life. 613.296.4271
LISA VIRTUE www.LisaVirtue.com
7 ANGEL WISDOMS Channelled by Lisa Virtue
1. To thine own self be true. • Your inner-being is most important. Do not allow the judgments of others to diminish you. Follow your true instinct. 2. Know that you are a worthy being. • You are cherished by the entire universe. You are exquisitely unique, adding to the wisdom of all creation with every moment that you exist. 3. All are one. • The only thing that truly exists is love. Everything else is a creation in order to understand more fully what that is. All shades provide information. 4. All live according to their individual journeys. • Each being is living a journey customized for its soul’s purpose. Be careful not to judge what you cannot know. 5. Allow others to be themselves. • It is their journey they are on, right for them. Focus your awareness on yours. Do as you can within your own self. Offer comfort and advice as feels inspired, but allow their choices to be their own. 6. Live your experience. • Everything you do is based on the experiences you’ve had. Trust that you do your best in each moment with what you have available. Move forward when new understandings come instead of judging the past. 7. Be yourself. • Show your true self in all the ways that bring you great joy. Express the love that is your true being. Lisa Virtue is an Energy Healer and Angel Channel. To book a session email: email@example.com or call: 613.296.4271. Visit www.LisaVirtue.com for more info.
If you would like to know about breast massage you can contact me at www.kmc-rmt.com or 613-230-3527. I’d be happy to discuss the best treatment for you.
SPECIAL DATE Saturday, April 16th 10am-5pm STORE OPEN Shop for Crystals and Chat with Lisa.
Turning to a holistic modality is the way to future wellness
in collaboration with
wareness is continually being brought to mainstream that don’t know holistic modalities exist and their immense benefits. It’s the perfect time for holistic businesses to promote themselves. It’s a great opportunity for them to thrive and help more people toward wellness. You know that when the Mayo Clinic in the US is starting to talk about alternative medicine, it’s a big deal! Part of the vision is to inspire hope and nurture the well-being of the whole person, respecting physical, emotional and spiritual needs. This means that as a holistic business you and your services will be more and more in demand. The population is slowly seeing and reaping the benefits of holistic healing. Healthy eating and healthy living is quickly turning from a trend to a way of being that is here to stay. So what better time to sharpen your knowledge and skills about your business than now? Attend the How to Thrive in your Holistic Business event on May 19, 2016 Imagine a day dedicated to YOUR business. • Do you feel like you’re doing all the right things to promote your business (website, blog, networking, social media and more), but your business still is not growing at the rate you expect or want? • Are you tired of feeling stuck, confused or overwhelmed? • Are you ready to get organized, get focused and learn the steps to launching your holistic business on a solid foundation? Reality of a day dedicated to YOUR business is… • You’ll learn how to change your mindset around business growth… • You’ll learn how to increase your revenue… • You’ll be inspired by our speakers and businesses that support holistic businesses… • You’ll get a lot of guidance, tips, ideas, and advice geared toward your needs… • You’ll receive a great participant kit full of information and tools... Your investment of a mere $60 will help you grow and expand your business so you can stop struggling financially! If you don’t take the lead on YOUR business – then who will? Investment for your business Early bird before May 13th 2016 – $60 Holistic Chamber of Commerce Member – $55 After May 13th 2016 – $75 -------------------------------Interested in sponsoring the event? Please visit www.ohmygodevents.com/sponsorships/ Interested in getting a table at the event? Please visit www.ohmygodevents.com/marketplace-table/ For further info, please contact Louise at 613-853-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESENTS How to
Thrive in Your Holistic Business A day dedicated to YOUR business! May 19, 2016, 9 am to 5 pm RA Centre 2451 Riverside Drive, Ottawa
Come learn strategies, make connections, get advice, tips, ideas, and heart-based solutions. Early Bird: $60 After May 13: $75 For details, visit:
Body Soul & Spirit Expo Shaw Convention Centre NEW October 14-16, 2016
Register for a booth through
Oh My God Events
and get the following bonuses: - a banner ad worth $120 on the body soul spirit expo website (210,000 monthly visits) - early bird rates until May 31, 2016 - an exhibitor success guide - help with your booth from registration to planning and set-up
Get all the details at: www.ohmygodevents.com/body-soul-spirit-expo/