Page 1

Important points to remember:

 Consignors will receive 65% of sales! The remaining 35% goes to the Cambridge Academy Parents and Teachers Association to purchase needed items for the school.  Items must be in good condition. Clothing that is torn, stained or missing buttons/snaps/zippers will not be accepted. All clothing must be cleaned, pressed and on hangers. Toys must be in working order and have batteries as needed.  We are accepting All seasons of clothing.  There will be a $5.00 consignor fee.  Shoes should be tied together and placed inside a plastic bag with a properly labeled card.  No items under $2.00 please.  All items should be correctly labeled and securely attached.  For clothing, place an index card on the upper right side of the garment with a safety pin and label as shown in the example:


Price Item Description


Consignor #

Donate=Remaining items can be donated to local charity by labeling “D.” Any items not picked up by the required date and time will automatically be donated. Mark Down=If you wish your items to be marked down on Saturday, label your card “MD.” Saturday items will be sold at regular price unless indicated with MD or D in the far left bottom corner. These items will be half price. Consignor Number=this will be the first initial of both your first and last name followed by the last 3 digits of your phone number. For example, Jane Doe is a consignor. Her phone number is 555-1234. Her consignor number will be JD234.

Consignor Drop Off  Drop off will be Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday at 9am until Noon and resume at 5pm until 7pm.  Consignors will need to call for an appointment time to drop off your items.  Drop offs after Wednesday at 7pm will not be accepted.

Consignment Sale Schedule Volunteer Shopping: Thursday 5:00pm until 6:30pm Consignor Shopping: Thursday 6:30 pm until 8:00pm Open to Public: Friday 9:00am until 7:00pm

Half off Sale: Saturday 10:00am until 2:00pm

Item/Check Pick Up  Items can be picked up from 12:00 to 2:00 or 5:00 to 7:00 on March 15th. All items not picked up will automatically be donated to a local charity.  Checks will be ready for pick up on Monday, March 15th at pickup. If you cannot arrange to pick your check up during this time, we will mail your check to you. Volunteer Opportunities: Anyone wishing to volunteer will be granted access to the first shopping opportunity on March 11th at 5:00pm until 6:30pm. Consignor’s sale will begin at 6:30pm until 8:00pm. Volunteers will be needed for 4 hour time slots to sort, organize, help tidy up and check out sales. Call Jennifer DuBose 864980-4104 or email at or call Tracy McCurry 864-229-5662 or email at to reserve your volunteer time slot.

Volunteer Time Slots Mon March 8

8:30am to 12:30pm 4:30pm to 8:30pm

Tues March 9

8:30am to 12:30pm 4:30pm to 8:30pm

Wed March 10

8:30am to 12:30pm 4:30pm to 8:30pm

Thurs March 11

1:00 to 5:00pm 4:30pm to 8:30pm

Fri March 12

8:30am to 12:30pm 12:00am to 4:00pm 3:30pm to 7:30pm

Sat March 13

9:30am to 12:30pm 12:00pm to 4:00pm 2:00pm to 6:00pm

Sun March 14

1:30 to 5:30pm

Mon March 15

12:00 to 2:00pm 5:00pm to 7:00pm

Thank you in advance for volunteering, consigning or buying. This event has really been a great fundraiser for Cambridge Academy in the past.

6th Semi Annual Cambridge Academy/ Parent Teacher Assoc. Spring / Summer Consignment Sale March 11th – 13th 122 Maxwell Ave Old Habitat Resale Store

New or gently used Children’s clothing, toys, baby accessories, baby furniture, and Maternity clothing

Cambridge Consignment Brochure  

Instructions on consigning and volunteering in the Spring 2010 consignment sale for Cambridge Academy