206.618.0588 firstname.lastname@example.org timearll.com
SEATTLE CENTRAL CREATIVE ACADEMY Graphic Design 2011-2013
UNIQUE ART GLASS 1998-2010 www.uniqueartglass.com
Designer | Project Manager | Sales
DIGITAL SKILLS ADOBE CS 6.5
• PowerPoint (Certified)
• Dreamweaver • Fireworks • Premier
• Work with artists, architects, designers, and homeowners to facilitate their ideas, manage expectations and work within set budgets, and deadlines. • Use computer design software to create production patterns and die lines from thumbnails. • Coordinate scheduling with clients, subcontractors and vendors. • Manage employees, and production of projects, and ensure that projects stay on schedule • Oversee, and assist in the installation of finished projects.
ANALOG SKILLS • Project management. I have 15+ experience managing projects large and small. • Client relations. I love communicating with people and facilitating their needs. • Mock-ups. I’m highly skilled with tools and have experience building small to full scale mock-ups and prototypes • Copy-writing. Need content for a website or ad? I’m experienced in parsing information into understandable copy that’s enjoyable to read.
MERVIN MANUFACTURING 1991-1998 www.mervin.com
Facilities Manager • Work with a small group of motivated individuals to build and equip a 30,000 sq./ft. factory to produce snowboards. • Set up and maintain a variety of manufacturing equipment.
• User centered design. The user comes first, end of story.
• Create maintenance schedules, and logs for a variety of manufacturing equipment.
• Team collaboration. I thrive in a collaborative environment using agile work-flow and rapid prototyping.
• Work with subcontractors to design and schedule building updates as production needs changed. • Supervise employees in my department