FREE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ÂŠ 2007
of Flagler and E. Volusia The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read November 19-25, 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ÂŠ2006
3D Publishing, Inc.
For Ad Rates: 1.800.595.8110 or 386.336.9013
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH H H H H amerIcan H ImmIgratIon H servIces H H â€” We can help â€” TABLE OF CONTENTS H 386-586-6985 ISSUE 2009.29 H Interesting HHHHHHHH H H H Edibles HHH
Free ImmIgratIon consultatIon
H H H H H H H H H H H H
OrmOnd Beach dental GrOup 802A Sterthaus Ave. â€˘ Ormond Beach Across from the closed Florida Hospital
Tidbits Around the World: Belgium
cleaning and polishing
Welcome dental exam
Reg. $85 Offer does not include Periodontal (gum) therapy. (1110) Not valid with any other offer.
4 Same Day Dentures
pages 5-6 4 Same Day Denture
Repairs Regular value $1000 (5110 or 5120)
Reg $65 (0150) Not valid with any other offer.
â€œLook And Seeâ€? Second Opinion consultation
No cost to you
Includes all necessary x-rays.
****Call for your appointment and more details, cash only, or your insurance may cover at usual & customary fees. Offer good for 60 days from this posting. New patients only. If any service, examination or treatment is performed within 72 hours and is a direct consequence of the original advertised full-fee or discounted service, examination or treatment, a patient or any other person financially responsible has the right to refuse, cancel or be reimbursed for payment of this resulting procedure.
SophiSticated hair Studio
â€˘ Hair Cut & Style for Women, Men & Children â€˘ Color Highlights/LowLights â€˘ Corrective Color â€˘ Relaxers â€˘ Perms â€˘ Up Doâ€™s â€˘ Waxing â€˘ Spa Manicures â€˘ Hair Extensions â€˘ Braidings â€˘ Bling Strands â€˘ Shampoo & Set â€˘ Bridal Parties/Proms
â€” Walk-Ins Welcome â€”
Monday-Fridayâ€Ś 9:30 - 5 p.m. â€˘ Saturdayâ€Ś 9:30-2 p.m. 25 N. Old Kings Rd., Suite 6A
TIDBITSÂŽ THEeyes? What vitaminLOOKS is good AT for the
THANKSGIVING A. Vitamin C! HOLIDAY by Kathy Wolfe
This week, Tidbits focuses on one of the TIDBITSÂŽ CHOWS DOWN ON nationâ€™s favorite holidays, declared a INTERESTING EDIBLES national holiday by Abraham Lincoln in by Sarah Bates 1863. Food nourishes your body gave just uslike â€˘ A fortune-telling chicken the Tidbits start nourishes brain! a double with to the your tradition of Get breaking the helping wishbone theseat bits and bites that you might not have Thanksgiving. Over 2,400 years ago, known the people things inhabited we eat andthe drink! the about Etruscan Italian â€˘ Did you know there are over superstition 300 different peninsula, and believed a strange varieties of honey in North America alone? related to their 20-letter alphabet. Drawing a Honey, restorer, wasdivided not only circle ainnatural the dirt,energy these early Italians used by ancient cultures it has been found it into 20 wedges, and but placed a kernel of in grain ancient Egyptian There in each wedge,tombs. depicting eachhave letter.also been year old Egyptians As adiscoveries hen nibbledofat4,500 the pieces, a holy man carvings which are some of the earliest was transcribing the letters in order. The depictions of was bee called keeping. high priest upon to interpret the order. chickenâ€™s â€˘ Dochickenâ€™s you knowpecking what a pluot is? A Itâ€™sdead a complex hybrid collarbone was revered as sacred, and after between a plum and an apricot. Itâ€™s traits tend to out in thewith sun,a the unbroken boneare bedrying more plum-like, smooth skin. They wassweet held and by the superstitious as very intense in flavor Etruscans and very juicy. they made a wish. When the Romans began They are not to be confused with an aprium, which th this unusual custom, is practicing also a plum/apricot hybrid that they is 1/4came plum th to blows over the bones, breaking them. and 3/4 apricot. Another plum/apricot hybrid practice Whatâ€™s evolveda into the holder of is The the plumcot. plum+apricot+peach? theoneâ€™s largercalled piecea Peacotum. being granted their wish. That Tradition states that our saying â€œI need a â€˘ The island nation of Grenada in the Caribbean lucky breakâ€? or â€œI never get a breakâ€? were was named for the pomegranate. So was the result of this ritual. The Romans passed grenadine syrup and the grenade. All come along the superstition to the English, who from the Latin root word punica granatum, brought it to the New World, and, with the which means pomegranate. abundance of turkeys in the area, transferred turnfowl. the page for more! the practice to the native
WANT TO RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS? Publish a Paper in Your Area We provide the opportunity for success!
Call 1.800.523.3096 (U.S.) 1.866.631.1567 (CAN) www.tidbitsweekly.com
ALL-U-CAn EAt BAr B-Q ChiCkEn
$ 99 ALL DAy â€˘ EvEry DAy
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H H I.R.S. Tax PRoblemS? H H Tax H H Lien it d u s A H H es iLed Levi Unf URns? H H T Re TAx Completely H former i.R.s. H Confidential Veteran 3rd 2009 H Quarter H Agent UsMC H Week 29 H Free Consultation H H July 12 -386-586-6966 July 18 H H american Tax Center H H Page 1 HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spa Floridian & Salon
Larysa Mary Facial Specialists
Call for an appointmentâ€Ś
Free Skin Analysis
386-447-9773 City Walk, Suite A109 Palm Coast, FL
&'( !) '!"
) & &
"# ) $ % "# & '
( *# #
Start your Shipping SeaSon early... avoid the long lineS Holiday Gifts available
++, - . /( -0
!" ## $%
CommerCial ProPerty for rent & for sale in flagler & Volusia Counties good rates & easy terms albert esposito & associates
hAPPy hoUr 2 For 1
Full Liquor Bar â€˘ Well & Call ALL DAy â€˘ EvEry DAy
99 Flagler Plaza Drive â€˘ Palm Coast, FL 32137 â€˘ 386-439-5010
Tidbits® of Flagler & E. Volusia
Earlyne Lund President and Founder Machelle L. Vallance General Manager Todd Bennett Production
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org Tune in to
91.5FM (Volusia County) 91.7 FM (Madison County) or WaPN.net and view our webCam
Our Vision is to win Souls and we have kept the vision strong since 1985. We are a full service radio station committed to making this area a better place to live. We saturate Volusia County, Flagler/Madison County and surrounding areas with the Word and Praise Network
24 hours a day! Live Prayerline Mon.-Fri. see times at www.wapn.net Program guide.
1508 State Street • Holly Hill, FL 32117
THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY (continued): • The dinner table isn’t the only place you’ll find a wishbone on Thanksgiving Day. You might see one during the after-dinner football game, if the offensive line of your team uses a wishbone formation. This occurs when the quarterback surges forward, followed by the fullback, with a halfback on each of his sides. The appearance of these four players gives the appearance of an inverted “Y”, much like the bird’s clavicle. • There are only three fruits that are entirely native to North America – the blueberry, the Concord grape, and the cranberry. A 1680 letter from a colonist to his brother in England was one of the earliest mentions of cranberries. Early Native Americans, who called the fruit “sassamanesh” or “ibimi,” concocted “pemmican” by crushing cranberries and mixing them with dried deer meat. They also used the berries in poultices in order to draw poison from arrow wounds. The bright red juice lent itself nicely to use as a dye for blankets and clothing. European settlers called the berry a “crane berry” because the plant’s drooping flower resembled the head and bill of a crane. • Good and good for you! The tiny cranberry is rich in antioxidants, and may provide important defense against Alzheimer’s Disease. • When the Mayflower sailed into what is now Provincetown Harbor on November 11, 1620, it brought the ancestors of many notable Americans, including several presidents. Both George H.W. Bush and his son can trace their lineage back to the Mayflower, as can the senior Bush’s Vice-President Dan Quayle and presidential wife and mother Barbara Bush. Film icons Orson Welles and Marilyn Monroe share the same ancestor, passenger John Alden, while notables Franklin Roosevelt, U.S. Grant, Sarah Palin, and actor Richard Gere are members of the same family tree. Clint Eastwood descends from Plymouth Colony governor William Bradford, as did Noah Webster of dictionary fame.
Biving <aith 9hristian 9enter
Reaching the Lost, Strengthening Families and Raising up Leaders
practical Teaching for everyday life! Our ministries include… • Children’s ministry
1. Is the book of 3 Timothy in the Old or New Testament or neither? 2. Who said, “Lo, I dwell in a house of cedars, but the ark of the covenant ... remaineth under curtains”? David, Nathan, Saul, Solomon 3. From Numbers 12, why was Miriam shut out of camp for seven days? Ungodly act, Leprous, Fasting, Lent 4. Who took David in as his own after the slaying of Goliath? Jonathan, Solomon, Saul, Eliakim 5. About how tall was Goliath in approximate cubits? 3, 4, 5, 6 6. Upon which mountain did Aaron die? Kor, Carmel, Pisgah, Sinai ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) David; 3) Leprous; 4) Saul; 5) 6; 6) Kor Wilson Casey’s new book, “Firsts: Origins of Everyday Things That Changed the World,” is available from Alpha/Penguin publishing. (c) 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.
tudent potlight Arthur JAckson
southeastern university, FPc Graduate
Former FPC Basketball player Arthur Jackson signed to play basketball with Southeastern University, in Lakeland right before graduation two years ago. The 6’5” Forward appeared in 34 games as a freshman and shot 52.4% from the floor. With a grueling schedule, Arthur still managed to get a 3.0. Arthur’s best game last season came against Trinity College 2/17/09 when he scored 10 points, grabbed six rebounds, and blocked four shots. He is considered by the Coaching staff, one of the team’s most improved players entering the 2009-2010 season. Arthur scored 15 points and pulled down five rebounds, last Thursday night versus NCAA D-1 Stetson University in Deland. He is averaging 7.4 points and 3.6 rebounds per game so far this year. This past summer, Arthur volunteered as a camp couselor in Brandon, Mosourri, at Kids Across America. He also went on a 10 day Missions trip to South America with other Basketball team members and held daily basketball clinics and Bible Studies for needy children. While there, they played basketball games against a pro team which was televised, while they were there. You can contact Arthur on Facebook.
Arthur with parents
Tidbits of Flagler and E. Volusia is proud to present our weekly “Student Spotlight Feature” to focus on local students and their success. Let us feature your student and their success by sending photos and information to P.O. Box 354251 Palm Coast, FL 32135 or Email the information to: info@TidbitsFlaglerVolusia.com. If you have questions please call 386-336-9013
Published by 3D Publishing, Inc. info@3DPublishing.net • www.3DPublishing.net
• Teen ministry “Rebirth” Pastors Arthur and Gwen Jackson
• men’s ministry • Women’s ministry • monthly Study Groups
SunShine BuSineSS Complex 2729 east moody Blvd. Hwy. 100 Suites 703 & 704 386-263-2963
• Bible Classes… and many more
Sunday moRninG SeRviCe 10:45 a.m. Wednesday night Service 7:30 p.m. with separate Teen ministry “Rebirth”
Arthur with kids from Missions trip to South America
Teresa K. Bowens Publisher Kathy Williams Sales Manager
For Advertising and Distribution Information
(386) 336-9013 1-800-595-8110 P.O. Box 354251 Palm Coast, FL 32135
Tidbits® of Flagler & E. Volusia
Flagler County’s #1 Truck & SUV Store for the past 7 years! • Spray On Bedliners • Performance Exhaust Systems • Fiberglass Toppers & Lids • Runner Boards Painted Fiberglass Lids starting at
Now installing Leather Seats in Place of Cloth
es Best Pric r le g in Fla
aNyTHiNG OVER $100 Exp. 12/12/09
Trailer Hitches Chrome Packages Tool Boxes • Truck Tops Rear deck Spoilers
NOW dOiNG HEadLiGHT RESTORaTiON
• • • •
4601 East Hwy. 100 • Marvins Gardens F-8 • Bunnell 386-437-8388 (1/10 of a mile west of Walgreens)
THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY (continued): • It takes about 4,400 cranberries to make a gallon of juice, and about 200 for every can of cranberry sauce. They are only grown in five American states, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington. If you were to combine all the cranberry bogs in North America, the area would add up to only about 47 square miles. • The only official record of the first Thanksgiving menu comes from the writings of Colony governor William Bradford, who listed “five deer, a large number of turkeys and waterfowl, cod, and bass; plus the harvest, which consisted of wheat, corn, barley, and perhaps a few peas.” We’ve added our assumptions of assorted nuts, squashes, and berries to the list.
Need HOME PHONE SERVICE? I t ’s E a s y !
NO CREDIT CHECK! NO CONTRACTS! NO DEPOSIT!
Ask Us How!!!
Application! 200 Minutes Long Distance!**
COMPARE PRICES-WE ARE THE LOWEST IN GEORGIA! Local
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY!
• While the official date for Thanksgiving in the United States is the fourth Thursday of November, Canadians celebrate their holiday on the second Monday in October. It began in 1872 as a day of gratitude for the Prince of Wales’ recovery from a life-threatening illness.
• The pumpkin was used by early settlers as an antidote for snake bites. Others thought it could be used to remove freckles.
El Potosi Mexican Food, Inc.
Dine in or Take ouT
• The colonists’ version of pumpkin pie left out one essential – the crust! Their recipe called for slicing off the top, removing the seeds, and filling up the cavity with cream, spices, and honey. It was then baked in hot ashes, and because a pumpkin is 90 percent water, the result was a rich creamy custard. • There was no lack of crust on the record-holding world’s largest pumpkin pie, baked in 2005. Weighing in at 2,020 pounds, the pastry required 250 pounds of crust, 900 pounds of pumpkin, 62 gallons of evaporated milk, 1,860 eggs, 300 pounds of sugar and seven pounds of cinnamon.
*Must qualify for the Lifeline Program. ** Activation Fee Required.
160 Cypress Point Pkwy., #a106 City Walk • Palm Coast, FL CAN MEXI UTION L O V RE ESTA PM FI T • 6-9
(386) 447-2800 Hours: Mon. - Sat. • 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Largest selection of Edible Fruit Trees in Volusia County! • Grapes • Guava • Mango • Tangerine • Other Varities Available
• Kumquat • Lemon • Blueberry • Fig • Grapefruit
• Persimmon • Banana • Orange • Key Lime
Additional Varieties Available Fresh Fruit available For Carry out
as stm ill i r Ch s w e tre rive st !!! ar r 21 e emb v o N
1S ent OV. 2 SAT, N e Entertainm Fre ats T & re
Fruit trees are here Now! • Apple • Avocado • Honeybells • Star Fruit • Passion Fruit
10% Off Any EntrEE
386-672-7723 LaRoche Used Furniture
One of the largest used furniture outlets in the area specializing in good wood furniture!
LaRoche Fruit & Edible Nursery 740 S. Yonge Street (US 1) • Ormond Beach
— Weekly Answers —
SurpriSe Gift Box #196 9 lb. Gift Box of Seedless Navel oranges and ruby red Grapefruit with three surprises: A 4.5 oz. jar of Sweet N Spicy pumpkin Butter, A nifty little peeler and two grapefruit spoons.
free ShippiNG & Delivery…
All for oNly $34.95
Tidbits® of Flagler & E. Volusia
Flagler asian Market, inc. 160 cypress Point Pkwy., city Walk, suite a111 • Palm coast, Fl Quality for the people… Low price and convenience Many varieties from: Thailand, Phillippines, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Cambodian and others including USA products. We AlSo CArry freSh VegeTAbleS dAily: bok Choy, gai lohn, Watercress, Nappa, Cilantro, Culantro, T hai basil, lemongrass, Chinese eggplant, green Papaya, ripe Plantain, green onion, bittermelon, long green bean, Thyme, bean Sprout, onion, Shallot, Taro root, and many more.
Make your own sushi at home… we carry everything you need!
(386) 246-3901 THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY (continued): • Although the Macy’s Parade has been a Thanksgiving morning fixture for 85 years, it wasn’t the first. Gimbel’s, a Philadelphia department store, was ahead of them by four years, sponsoring the first parade in 1920. Macy’s, however, became the one to watch, adding the first of their famous colossal helium balloons in 1927, a giant Felix the Cat. Mickey Mouse made his debut in the 1934 parade. Other notable characters include Curious George, Scooby-Doo, Mr. Potato Head, and, of course, Snoopy, who has undergone several makeovers from aviator to skating Snoopy to the addition of his friend, Woodstock. • Look out below! On a rainy Thanksgiving in 1957, as Popeye floated above the New York City crowd, his cap filled up with rain, dumping its contents on parade-goers below. In 1994, the purple Tyrannosaurus Rex Barney veered off course and ran into a lamp post, causing a large tear side in his side. Luckily, Barney was the only one injured. Not true three years later, when the Cat in the Hat struck a lamp post, flinging fragments to the street and striking a spectator, resulting in a skull fracture and a month-long coma. • The Detroit Lions have made Thanksgiving synonymous with football since they met the Chicago Bears on the gridiron in 1934. More than 26,000 fans crowded into the University of Detroit stadium to watch the Bears defeat the Lions 19-16. Thousands of others tuned into the 94 radio stations across the nation broadcasting the game. The first televised game was between the Lions and the Green Bay Packers in 1956, ending in another Lions defeat. With the exception of the war years from 1939 to 1944, the Lions haven’t missed a Thanksgiving Day game.
We are in the network for Cigna Insurance!
17 Old Kings Road North, Suite H Palm Coast, FL conveniently located next to the Flagler County Sheriff’s Sub Station & Allstate Insurance
Tidbits® of Flagler & E. Volusia
• Go Green Tip: If you need to replace holiday lights this year, check out LED lighting. It’s longer-lasting -- up to 10 times longer than CFLs. It’s more energy efficient -- 95 percent more efficient than incandescent lights. And lastly, it’s durable; there’s no filament to break. • Use a clothespin to clip coupons to your shopping cart. This will save you time at the checkout counter, since they’ll be front and center for use. • “Before piping frosting on cookies or cupcakes with a design, I first trace the design using a toothpick. Then, I know for sure the words or image will fit properly. Also, my kids can be the ‘tracers’ and finish up with the piping, saving me time and allowing them to participate.” -- L.C. in Nebraska • “Keep a few address labels with you wherever you go. You’d be surprised how handy they are for filling out forms and such. I just stick a label on and I’m on my way.” -- T.T. in Minnesota • “Rub baby oil around the edges of a bandage when you are going to remove it. Let it soak for several seconds, and pulling off the bandage will be relatively painless. I do this for my child all the time.” -- L.B. in Texas • To neutralize diaper pail odors, sprinkle a cup of baking soda in the bottom of the pail. Send your tips to Now Here’s a Tip, c/o King Features Weekly Service, P.O. Box 536475, Orlando, FL 32853-6475 or e-mail JoAnn at email@example.com. (c) 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.
Page 6 Tidbits® of Flagler & E. Volusia
www.Tidbitsflaglervolusia.com Automotive $29/MO!! BUY Police Impounds, Tax Repos!! Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles from $29/mo! $0 down, 36 months, 8.5%. For listings 1-800-749-8116 x 4201 $500!! POLICE Impounds! Cars, Trucks, SUV’s from $500! Hondas, Chevys, Jeeps, Fords, Toyotas, etc. For Listings 800-749-8116 ext 9454 $500! Carros desde $500! Confiscados por La Policia! Se Vende Hondas, Chevys! Para Listas Llame 1-800-650-7134 ext 8000 $29/Mo!! BUY Police Impounds, Tax Repos!! Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles from $29/mo! $0 down, 36 months 8.5% Listings 1-800-749-8116 ext 9192 ‘94 oLds cuTLass cierra, 4dr, v6, auTo, power air, 71K MiLes $3,999 ‘02 LincoLn Town car aLL opTions, greaT shape $7,999
No Expensive Add on Dealer Fees
Airport Auto only the Best used Automobiles ‘06 Jep LiberTy LTd, 4x4, v6, auTo, exT. cLean $11,999
‘01 honda accord Lx 4dr, auTo, ac $5,999
OCEAN CORP. Houston, Texas. Train for New Career. Underwater Welder, Commercial Diver, NDT/Weld Inspector. Job placement and financial aid for those who qualify, 1-800-321-0298.
Medical / Health Depression/Anxiety treatment at home with this FDA cleared medical device. Watch video and buy at www.StimTherapy.com 1-800-939-8904
Real Estate $199/Mo! Buy 1-4 bd Bank Foreclosures from $199/mo! HUD Homes. 5% down, 20 years 8%. Listings 800-749-8124 ext 5566 Foreclosed Home Auction 300+ Florida Homes Auction: Dec. 5REDC/View Full Listings www.Auction.comRE No. CQ1031187 ‘99 ToyoTa 4 runner LTd, auTo air, power, aLL opTions $7,999
Christian Cleaning Company has a part-time day position available for a person who is honest, hardworking and dependable with reliable transportation. If interested, please call 386-864-5080. Need Money We pay $200 for every SOLD referral you send… PERIOD! Great FT or PT, just in time for the holidays. Call 800-928-9304 for details, local opportunity. Account Executives FT/PT positions available for Flagler and Volusia territories. Tidbits of Flagler and E. Volusia counties is growing and increasing our fantastic sales team. Must have a great attitude and enjoy meeting new people daily. We offer: convenient hours, great commissions, great territories and weekly leads. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386-336-9013. MOVIE EXTRAS needed! Earn $150-$300 per day. All looks and types. TV, videos, commercials, film, print. 800-340-8404 ext 2004.
‘61 chevy beL air 4 dr, v8, auTo, good condiTion $4,999
GOVERNMENT JOBS Earn $12-48/hr. Benefits, Paid Training. Clerical, Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Construction and More! 1-800-320-9353 ext 2508.
‘98 ToyoTa co‘02 chrysLer pT ‘95 nissan 240 roLLa, 4 dr, auTo, ‘06 Jeep LiberTy cruiser LTd 4x4, v6, auTo, sx cpe auTo, air, power, air, power, 30 exT. cLean auTo, air, power pLus Mpg, 73K Mi sharp! $11,999 $2,999 $4,999 $5,999 ‘99 saab-se ‘04 Lexus sc430 ‘01 Mercury sabLe ‘77 ToyoTa converTibLe auTo, Land cruiser hdTop conv., Ls, 3 seaT sw v6, air, power, new 41K Mi., siLver, auTo, power air, coLLecTabLe Top, 93K MiLes exc cond exc cond. $5,500 $5,999 $29,999 saLe $3,999 offers ‘97 chevy ‘00 dodge ‘99 cadiLLac ‘00 oLds bravada venTure van, durango, 3 seaT sTreTch LiMo suv, v6, awd, v6, auTo, 67K Mi., auTo, power, air, exTra cLean, Low MiLes suv auTo, air, power air power, cLean over $125,000 new sunroof $2,999 $4,999 $7,999 $5,999 ‘81 vw rabbiT esTaTe saLe ‘01 chevy siLverado ‘90 chrysLer conv, aLL re-cond., ‘97 Jayco 30’ 5Th wheeL, 3500 crew cab pK, ny 5Th ave. auTo, 4cyL, 5spd, Tip ouT new cond, new 6.0 Ls LeaTher, air, power, coLLecTibLe roof, ac, LiKe new inside aLL opTions, v8 105K MiLes $5,500 offers $10,999 $9,999 $2,999 ‘81 vw coLLecTibLe Now doiNg household furNiture exp. upholsterer ‘96 gMc yuKon 4x4, rabbiT conv, H we buy cleaN used cars! H auTo, power, exc cond greaT Tow vehicLe $5,999 $3,999
Federal & State Jobs. Earn $12-48/hr. Full Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid Training, FT/PT. 1-800-320-9353 ext 2509. Fun Cool Job! Now hiring 18-24 sharp, motivated guys/gals for immediate F/T National Travel. No experience required, transportation provided, daily pay. Call 800-887-5837.
Airport Auto upholstery
boat • cars • trucks • leather iNteriors • repairs factory origiNals • headliNers coNvertible tops • viNyl tops (aNy & all) • trimwork • airplaNes • auto carpet collector cars • restauraNt booths, stools & chairs • motorcycle seats sr 100 & midway dr. (across from airport)
patsy devito • 437-2403
flagler county (across from airport)
Full Service Jeweler 14K, 18K, 19K Platinum & Silver • Designing • resetting 30 Years experience • watch batteries and repairs Grandfather clocks Sales and Service • Authorized Howard Miller Service center State of the Art engraving • All repairs Done on Premises
Y we Bu GOlD
17 Old Kings rd. N. • Palm coast, Fl
Beads will fit all other popular brand name bracelets & necklaces.
2444 S. Oceanshore Blvd. (exactly 2 miles South of the Pier) • Flagler Beach
C I S U M e v I L
GReAT FOOD • OCeAN FRONT • OUTDOOR PATIO SeATING FULL LIQUOR BAR… AND ReALLY WHO HAS MORe FUN THAN US?
Les B. F ine
Book your Holiday Parties now!!
GIFT CeRTIFICATeS AvAILABLe
Thursday, November 19… NFL GAMe Friday, November 20… LARRY & ROxY, 7-11 pm Saturday, November 21… RATTLe SHAke, 1-5 pm… Come hang with the Parrot Head! TONY NeAL, 7-12 pm Sunday, November 22… LARRY & ROxY, 1-5 pm Wednesday, November 25… LeS B. FINe, 6-10 pm Thursday, November 26… CLOSeD
HAPPY HOUR… 2-7 DAILY SUNDAY BRUNCH… 8AM-2PM