Women’s Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
10. Fold the bottom right corner of the selvage edge up to the top left corner of the cut edge.
13. Cut both layers, resulting in two bias strips 1 ½" x 31".
11. You can split that fold with your scissors.
14. Now, fold one strip in half and place the cording in the crease.
12. Then measure along that diagonal edge you just split 1 ½".
15. You will probably need to put the zipper foot on. It looks like this:
Find thousands of free sewing patterns, tips, tutorials and more at www.AllFreeSewing.com.