ARLA LICENSED AGENTS
FREE PLE ASE TAK E A COP Y
Looking to rent or let a property? Look for the ARLA logo and get expert advice from the UKâ€™s best lettings agents. F in d o u t m o r e by tu r n i n g to p age 3.
Use a regulated agent Look for the logos
AUCTION PROPERTY • No Upward Chain • First Floor Apartment • Two Bedrooms • Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
Ajax Close, Great Wyrley
• No Upward Chain • Two Bedrooms • Upstairs Bathroom Suite • Front And Rear Gardens
Cavans Wood Park, Ling Road
• No Chain • A Well Presented Two Bedroom Park Home • Lounge • Fitted Dining Kitchen • Shower Room
• Ideal First Time Purchase • Very Well Presented • First Floor Flat • Two Bedrooms • Lounge/Diner
• Three Bedroom Semi Detached • Corner Plot with Gated Parking • Kitchen & Bathrooms Areas (no fitments) • No Upward Chain • Cash Buyers Only (due to lack of fitments)
Athur Street, Wimblebury
• Ideal First Time Or Buy To let Purchase • One Bedroom Maisonette • Well Presented • Fitted Bathroom Suite • Front And Rear Gardens
Mount Street, Hednesford
• Ground floor flat • One bedroom • Open plan kitchen diner • Lounge • Separate bathroom
Sandpiper Close, Hednesford
Charterfield Drive, Heath Hayes
AUCTION 18TH OCTOBER 2011 • Modern Semi Detached Property • Two Bedrooms • Lounge, Kitchen • Upstairs Shower Room
Walsall Road, Great Wyrley
Snowdon Close, Nuneaton
• No Upward Chain • Ideal First Purchase • Three Bedrooms • Fitted Kitchen • Viewing Recommended
• No Upward Chain • Ideal First Time Purchase Or Buy To let • Dining Kitchen • Enclosed Rear Garden • Driveway
• Viewing Essential • Ideal First Time Or Buy To Let Purchase • No Upward Chain • Two Bedrooms • Enclosed Rear Garden
• Three Bed End Terrace • Study • Breakfast Kitchen • Lounge/Diner • Enclosed Mature Rear Garden
St. Johns Road
Belt Road, Hednesford
Sunbeam Drive, Walsall
West Bromwich 0121 553 0788 firstname.lastname@example.org Midland Road
• No Upward Chain • Three Bedrooms • Dining Kitchen • Two Shower Rooms • Enclosed Rear Garden
• Three Bedrooms • Lounge and Dining Room • Kitchen • Bathroom • Enclosed Rear Garden
• A Well Presented Detached Park Home • No Upward Chain • Two Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room • Fitted Kitchen • Re-Fitted Shower Room
17 Field Street, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 5QP. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £89,995. Any person wishing to
Cavans Wood Park
• A Well Presented Double Detached Park Home • Offered with No Upward Chain • Internal Viewing Essential • Two Bedrooms, Lounge & Dining Room
Apple Walk, Heath Hayes
• Ideal First Time Purchase • Refitted Kitchen • Through Lounge • Refitted Bathroom • Two Bedrooms
• Ideal First Time Purchase • Lounge • Dining Room • Three Bedrooms • Enclosed Rear Garden
• A Modern Mid Terraced Property • Two Bedrooms • Lounge, Kitchen • Conservatory • Upstairs Bathroom Suite
• Ideal First Time OR Buy To Let Purchase • Well Presented • Two Reception Rooms • Fitted Kitchen • Upstairs Bathroom Suite
Old Fallow Road
• No Upward Chain • Ideal First Time Or Buy To Let Purchase • Two Reception Rooms • Downstairs Bathroom Suite • Front And Rear Gardens
York 01904 819 189
• Very Well Presented First Floor Maisonette • Re-fitted Breakfast Kitchen • Modern Bathroom Suite • Three Bedrooms • Rear Garden
• No Upward Chain • Ideal First Time Or Buy To Let Purchase • Three Bedrooms • Lounge, Dining Room • Upstairs Bathroom
Gloucesters Residential Lettings Property Guide
Finding a home to rent can be a difficult task - there are so many options to choose from and so many decisions to make.
Property Live Lettings will help to make the process of finding a property to rent much easier, all of the agents are ARLA members which means you will be getting expert advice from the Ukâ€™s best letting agents.
You will probably have made some important decisions already like a monthly rental budget, the location of your new home and whether you need a flat, house or studio. Other deciding factors could be how long you wish to rent for and whether you want a furnished or unfirnished property? Will you have time to look after a garden or is a window box more your style and if you have a car where are you going to park it? Now you can browse through Property Live Lettings to find the right property for you.
Once you have selected the properties that you want to view clarify with the agent that the property meets your requirements and book your viewing.
Every agent in this residential property guide is a member of The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) a professional membership and regulatory body for letting agents and letting agencies so you know you are in safe hands, there has never been a better time to find the right rental property.
What is ARLA?
The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) is the only professional body that is solely concerned with the self-regulation of letting agents and since 1981 has been actively promoting the highest standards across every aspect of residential lettings and management in the Private Rented Sector. ARLA is viewed by government, consumer groups, academics,
think tanks and the media as the leading voice in the industry. ARLA members are seen as being at the forefront of the Private Rented Sector, ready, willing and able to comply with existing and anticipated government legislation. ARLA members successfully create, on average, over a quarter of a million new tenancies a year as well as arranging the renewal or extension of thousands more of existing tenancies every month.
Why Should A Landlord Or Tenant Seek Out An ARLA Member?
PICK UP YOUR FREE COPY EVERY FORTNIGHT Available
from your ARLA
The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) leads the industry in setting and regulating the highest standards in the industry and demands certain levels of professionalism and commitment to customer service from its membership. ARLA members are required to work within a robust Code of Practice, which covers the key stages in letting and managing a property.
There are comprehensive membership Byelaws which include compliance with such issues as handling and accounting for Clients' money; the mandatory
ARLA Client Money Protection Bonding Scheme; Professional Indemnity Insurance; Dealing with Complaints and Disciplinary Procedures.
ARLA members are required to employ a minimum of at least one member of staff, in any office, who holds a suitable industry qualification, recognised by the Association. ARLA keeps it members up to date with changes in legislation and provides wide-ranging training and guidance to help members understand and interpret all aspects of letting and managing a property.
An Exclusive Property with Excep!onal Views
verlooking one of the most spectacular and historic water fronts in the country the six properties comprising Catalina Villas were each designed to enjoy a slightly different aspect of the wonderful marine outlook over Plymouth Sound. Closed to the public in 1916 the spectacular Mount Batten Peninsula jutting out into the South Eastern corner of Plymouth Sound was taken over by the Ministry of Defence during the First World War as a base for the first sea planes. Mount Batten remained an RAF base until the early 1990s playing a vital role in the Second World War as home base of the famous Sunderland Flying Boats in addition to the less well known Catalinas. In more recent years Mount Batten has been totally transformed, the peninsula now boasting a four hundred and fifty berth marina, chandlers, water sport and scuba diving centres together with excellent restaurants. A few minutes walk East will bring you to the quaint waterside village of Turnchapel with its narrow streets and village inns. A water taxi service links Mount Batten with Plymouths historic Barbican, home to many artists, bistros, cafĂŠs and antique dealers. From here it is only a few minutes stroll to the city centre restaurants and theatres together with Plymouths famous Hoe where Drake played bowls before defeating the Spanish Armada. Drake House has been finished and fitted to an exceptionally high standard throughout
FIND OUT MORE
with much use of oak flooring throughout. The spacious kitchen breakfast room which has an adjoining patio is fitted with bespoke units having solid oak timber working surfaces. The two luxury bathroom and en suite shower rooms have Villeroy and Boch pottery together with expensive Notique taps, showers and accessories. The spacious master bedroom suite, which is above the main sitting room, has an impressive, almost fully glazed gable end with double glazed, double doors opening onto its own balcony deck with recessed low level lighting. The lovely gardens have been beautifully landscaped and incorporate numerous sitting out areas including a partly covered patio immediately outside the glazed windows and doors of the sitting room.
To arrange a viewing or to find out more informa!on, please call Estate Agents on 01752 24680 or visit www.propertylive .co.uk
Cannock Office 01543 572251
Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington
Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington
£850,000 ** OFFERING VACANT POSSESSION ** An impressive detached four bedroom residence accessed via a private drive and behind electric gates, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
£700,000 Three bed detatched bungalow comprising lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, en suite, bathroom, rear garden, garage, Central heating and double glazing.
Contemporary urban living, in the Shropshire countryside. The Barn House Mews is a recently converted, former agricultural building, which has been transformed to create an individual, four bedroom home,
£430,000 Five bedroom family home. Lounge, kitchen/ breakfast room, utility, three ensuite bathrooms and family bathroom. Integral garage and off road parking for several cars.
Dixons Estate Agents are pleased to bring to market this four bedroom detached property comprising of; two reception rooms, kitchen, laundry, office, cloakroom, study, two ensuite shower rooms, family bathroom, loft room, garage, front and rear gardens.
£350,000 Four bedroom detached on an exclusive road in Willenhall. Potential to extend(Subject to planning permission) comprising two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs toilet,bathroom. No chain
Dixons estate agents are please to bring to market this four bed detached property with accomodation comprising of; principal reception, lounge, breakfast kitchen, laundry, office, cloakroom, study, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, family bathroom, three further bedrooms one of (contd...)
£350,000 A six bedroom detached family property comprising of a luxurious refitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, bathroom and three en-suites, bespoke designed conservatory and double garage.
Dixons Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented modern detached family home, comprising in brief, guest wc, lounge, dining room, study, refitted kitchen diner with refitted utility room and conservatory. Four bedrooms, two with ensuites, family bathroom, driveway, garage, front
Hall End Lane, Pattingham
Fivefields Road, Willenhall
Larchmere Drive, Essington
Regis Road, Tettenhall Wood
Regis Road, Wolverhampton
Prospect Manor Court, Hednesford
Hawne Lane, Halesowen
£330,000 Five bedroom detatched property, dining room, lounge, kitchen, wc, en-suite, loft
room used as office, driveway, garage and rear garden.
Summerfield Road, West Park
Hatherton Road, Cannock
Much improved extended detached family home located on a generous sized plot. Comprising: extended shower room, lounge, dining room, sitting room, extended breakfast kitchen with dining area, utility room, mas
Saredon Hall Road, Great Saredon
Grade two listed farm house located within the semi rural hamlet of Great Saredon, reception room, spacious fitted kitchen/diner, cellar/playroom, three bedrooms, master en-suite, well appointed family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom,
Bilston Lane, Willenhall
Dixons are delighted to offer for sale the coach house with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, shower room, dressing room, bathroom, cottage style garden and central heating.
A bespoke designed and built four bedroom detached home situated close to Willenhall Town and also the Gurdwara. With access to The Keyway and Jct. 10 M6. Comprising in brief of conservatory, kitchen, three bathrooms and detached garage.
£350,000 Edwardian detached family home set within 1/3 acre mature grounds. Comprising: lounge, dining room, study, kitchen utility, five bedrooms and bathroom. driveway with garage, courtyard and gardens.
This extensively improved grade two listed farm house located within the semi rural hamlet of Great Saredon benefiting from easy access of both Cannock & Wolverhampton. Briefly comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, spacious fitted kitchen/diner, useable cellar/playroom, three double bedrooms,
Eskrett Street, Hednesford
Saredon Hall Farm, Saredon Hall Road, Great
Biggleswade Office 01767 317799
This superb 4 bedroom detached property is situated in a picturesque village setting with open views to front. The property offers reception hall, cloakroom/shower room, 2 reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room/utility, 4 piece bath suite. Double garage & good
Three bedroom semi detached Property with gas central heating an double glazing. Gas central heating and double glazing.
This four double bedroom executive style home offering spacious accommodation including kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study, lounge, family bathroom.
The Nurseries, Coven
This superb detached character home offers adaptable accommodation comprising 3 reception rooms, kitchen & utility, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, en-suite & family bathroom, attractive gardens & parking. Viewing recommended.
Traditional three bedroom detached property in the sought after village location of Coven. Two reception rooms, two en suites. Double galzing and gas central heating. Garage and off road parking for three cars. Biggleswade
This superb newly refurbished semi detached four bedroom property offers 2 reception room, conservatory, refitted kitchen, cloakroom, en-suite to master
A spacious three bedrooms detached home believed to date back to the 1600's. Sympathetically modernised but retaining character features to include Inglenook fireplaces, exposed brickwork and beams. £399,950
This spacious four bedroom end of terrace character property is situated within easy reach of the town centre and train station. This has a cloakroom and lounge.
The Brambles, Sutton Coldfield
•Four Bedroom Detached House •Three Reception Rooms & Basement Room • Indoor Swimming Pool • No Upward Chain • In Need of Complete Refurbishment Throughout • CALL 0121 353 8193 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
New Penkridge Road, Cannock
Cannock Road, Heath Hayes
• Internal Viewing Essential • Impressive Plot • Three Reception Rooms • Dining Kitchen • Two Bathrooms
Heath House, Calf Heath
• A Stunning Individually Designed Family Home
• Three Reception Rooms
• A Stunning Barn Conversion • No Upward Chain • Four Bedrooms All With Own En-Suite Shower Room • Downstairs Bedroom Five/Study • Impressive Open Plan Kitchen With Living Area • Internal Viewing Is Essential To Fully Appreciate
Mile End Cottage, Straight Mile, Four
Old Penkridge Road, Cannock
Old Penkridge Road, Cannock
• Three Bedrooms Dorma Bungalow • Viewing Essential
• Neighbouring Cannock Golf Course
• An executive family home, individually designed and built around 2004 • Three/four well proportioned bedrooms • Lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner, sitting room • Landscaped gardens, detached double garage, workshop • Summerhouse with spa pool (available by separate
Lodge Lane, Cannock
• Executive Style Four Double Bedroom Detached • Prime Residential Location •Extremely Well Proportioned Living Accommodation • Very Generous Plot Front and Rear • Luxury Bathroom and En-Suite to Master • Ideal Family Home, Viewing Highly Advised
• Detached Family Cottage • Four Reception Rooms • Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room • Conservatory, Five Bedrooms • Two En-suite Shower Rooms • Front, Side And Rear Gardens
The Bungalow, Holly Lane
The Old Granary, Lodge Lane,
• Barn Conversion • No Upward Chain • Four Bedrooms
Meadway Close, Hednesford
• Detached Family Home • Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory • Modern Dining Kitchen • En-suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom • Family Bathroom Suite • Rear Garden
• Enviable position • Sought after location • Immaculately presented • Three bedroomed dormer bungalow • Viewing essential • Much improved by the current owners
The Hollies, Cheslyn Hay
• Six Bedroom Detached Home • Guest WC & Utility Area • Breakfast Kitchen & Family Room • Master Bedroom with Dressing Room • Two En Suite Shower Rooms • Rear Garden & Double Garage