Frequently Asked Questions Who Would benefit from a meeting?
• Anyone who is looking for an unbiased evaluation of their current financial situation to ensure their best possible position. • Anyone with an IRA, 401K, TSA, or any other investment, who would like to fully understand what they own and how to maximize these dollars. • Anyone who would like a plan to bring certainty to their financial goals.
is moore’s Wealth management limited to specific investment companies?
• No. Scott Moore started his investment firm because he believes that each investor is unique and no single investment company is right for everyone. • Moore’s Wealth Management has access to the entire universe of investment products without limitation so we can help clients get the most value for their dollar.
i already Work With a financial representative Why do i need to see scott?
oore’s Wealth Management held
their Annual Client Appreciation Event themed “As Time Goes By” A Senior Prom The Event was held September 29th at the beautiful Chattahoochee Country Club. There were almost 200 clients and guests in attendance. It was an evening of live music, dancing, great food and fabulous door prizes!
• Ninety percent of the people who come in to visit with us already have a financial representative. Many times that representative is not a retirement planning specialist, and more often than not, that person works for a particular company rather than for the client.
hoW do i schedule a time to visit With scott?
• You may schedule a time to visit by calling our Gainesville office at 770-535-5000 or our Alpharetta office at 678-566-3590.
What are the office hours?
• By appointment. • We are normally available Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00
What are my obligations for my free face-to-face visit?
• There is absolutely no charge or obligation. • Your first visit is designed to answer your questions, give you ample information to decide if we can help you, and that’s it. • You decide if you want to meet us again, and there is NEVER A FEE FOR OUR TIME! ion , new addit iz Peterson Management Mark & Lre h lt ea W to Moo ’s
Protecting Your Future”
What is the charge for subsequent meetings?
• There is NEVER any charge for our time. • Different programs have different fee structures, all of which we will help you fully understand before proceeding.
What should I brIng to the face-to-face meetIng?
Locations: 210 Washington St., NW • Suite 106 Gainesville, GA 30501 12600 Deerfield Pkwy • Suite 100 Alpharetta, GA 30004 www.mooreswealthmanagement.com
The following items would be helpful, if you wish to bring them: • Your latest financial statements such as: Mutual funds, CD’s, Life Insurance policies, annuity policies, retirement accounts (IRA, 401K, TSA, 403B, etc.) [Please bring your statements not just a spreadsheet] • Wills and Trusts • A copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return • An estimate of your annual expenses • Any questions you may want to write down for discussion
What happens during the face-to-face meeting?
• This is YOUR hour. WE will answer and address any questions you may have. • By reviewing your information, Scott will better understand your financial concerns and can then provide recommendations. • At the close of the hour, you will decide if you want to meet again.