We Love What We Do... (l-r) Brooks, Doug, Jim, Neil, Scott, Terry, Mike
...and It Shows
Lowcountry’s largest assortment of sporting firearms and handguns as well as non-lethal self defense spray and tasers.
RD T CA
Eat. Drink. Watch Movies.® Contact Cinebarre today for Holiday party/event rentals!
Open 365 days/year!
Hard to Find Outdoor Gear, Clothing and Accessories
843.216.2690 | voice 843.884.7885 | movieline 963 Houston Northcutt Blvd. Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
1319 Savannah Hwy. 571-7972 / M-F 9-6 / Sat. 9-5
Cinebarre is an 18 and up establishment*. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21. No children under 3 years old are allowed except on Cry Baby Day.
~ Serving the Lowcountry Since 1979 ~
Cinebarre caters to an adult clientele and strives to offer an entertaining and mature environment.
Products & Services • Red & Brown Cypress Mulch • Hardwood Mulch • Pine Mulch/Pine Nuggets
• Playground Mulch • Pine Straw • Sand • Soil Conditioner
• Top Soil • River Rock • Fill Dirt • Slag Rock/Fines
12 years keeping the Lowcountry Grounded in BEAUTY Commercial • Residential • Satisfaction Guaranteed
RESIDENTIAL BARK BLOWING SERVICE LET US INSTALL YOUR NEXT LOAD OF MULCH Serving Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, and the Islands since 1999 VISIT US ONLINE AT WWW.LOWCOUNTRYMULCH.COM
Call Today For A Delivery or Installation
1135 Hwy. 41 • Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466 (across from KFC)
The 32nd annual Parade of Boats will be held in Charleston Harbor on Saturday, Dec. 1. You can participate in the parade by simply registering, decorating your boat from stem to stern with lights, and joining city staff on the water. Thousands of spectators view the parade along the route from Mount Pleasant to Charleston each year. The parade begins at approximately 5 p.m. near the Mount Pleasant side and ends in the Ashley River, (after processing down the Charleston side of the Cooper River), at approximately 7:30 p.m.. Times are approximate, because of various factors, including wind, current, and the ability of the boats to maintain headway. Captains and crews will be invited to the Captain's Party at a date, time, and location to be announced. Prizes will be awarded to the first, second and third place boats in both the power and sail categories, with the best-in-show award going
to the highest scoring boat overall. For those who also wish to attend the City of Charleston's Official Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Marion Square on the same evening, there is time to get to the waterfront and enjoy both. We look forward to seeing you on the water! For more information: Call Ray Swagerty, production manager and Parade of Boats coordinator at 843-724-7414 or e-mail SwagertyR@charleston-sc.gov. The registration deadline is Nov. 29.
We’ve crossed the Cooper
New Location! (Whole Foods Shopping Center)
Preston the Penguin Seed Cylinder $ 14.99
893 Houston Nor thcutt Blvd.
Made of high quality seeds and nuts that birds love.
Offering: Spartina 449, Scout, Wimberley, Tyler Candles, Sarge Knives, Sailor Bags, Michael Healy Doorknockers Gifts & Stocking Stuffers for everyone in the family!
Custom Embroidery and Engraving on site!
Holiday Open House
Fundamentals Squirrel-Proof ! Feeder $59.99
Nov 30 & Dec 1
So long squirrels with this weight-sensitive feeder that denies squirrels access to the seeds. Lifetime warranty.
Free Gift with purchase over $65 893 Houston Northcutt Blvd.
624 Coleman Blvd, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464, (843) 216-8800 • www.wbu.com/mtpleasant
(Whole Foods Shopping Center)
10-6 M-S • (843) 722-3722 www.harborspecialtiescharleston.com
WINE AND DESIGN 424 Broadway St. 1331 Ashley River Road Mount Pleasant West Ashley 843-388-7857 843-573-3422 www.wineanddesignsc.com
16. Honor your loved ones permanently with an engraved tribute brick in their name. Bricks are available to take home or can be placed along the front walkways of our new life-saving facility! Tribute Bricks: $75-$250
CHARLESTON ANIMAL SOCIETY 2455 Remount Road North Charleston, SC 29406 843-747-4849 www.charlestonanimalsociety.org
14. Give the gift of creativity to bead it, paint it or draw it. We are happy to mail gift certificates for all your fine art supply and jewelry making needs.
BEADS AND BRUSHTROKES
15. Bring the gift of dance this holiday season and throughout the year. Don't forget to preregister for our holiday break camps during Christmas and Spring Break! Holiday Camps: Call for details.
formerly Country Bumpkin next to Trader Joes 918 Lansing Drive, Mount Pleasant 843-884-8808 www.countrybumpkinarts.com
455 Long Point Road, Suite A, Mount Pleasant 843-884-9579 www.tapioschool.com
17. A unique scarf to wear in many different ways thanks to a small built-in jewel created by Silvia Luzzi, an Italian fashion designer from Spoleto. Unique scarf: $150 Available at the Hidden Countship
18. Come visit our Habitat for Humanity ReStore to find your holiday treasures today!! This 3 piece bookcase is the perfect fit for your home. 3 piece Bookcase: $250
THE HIDDEN COUNTSHIP 21 Burns Lane, Downtown Charleston 843-577-5570 www.thehiddencountship.com
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY RESTORE 469C Long Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC 843-849-8002 www.thehabitatrestore.com IP01-865925
13. The perfect gift for everyone to explore their inner artist. Classes for adults and kids too. Buy 3 gift certificates and get one free.
Relatives Coming For The Holidays? Unplug the massage chair, or they may never leave! AS LOW AS
$162 a month *
with 48 month financing
Charleston-Mount Pleasant 1795 Highway 17 North, Ste. 5 843.881.1866 Payments do not include sales tax. On approved credit. Offer ends 12/31/12. See store for details.
Towne Center Place / Near Five Guys & Lowe’s
Look this ad over carefully. Circle the items you want for Christmas. Show it to your husband. If he does not go to the store immediately, cry a little. Not a lot. Just a little. He’ll go, he’ll go. CIRCLE ALL THE QUALITY SWIFT APPLIANCE APPLIANCES YOU WANT!
Husbands: Look this ad over carefully. Pick out what your wife wants. Go buy it. Before she starts to cry. FREE LOCAL DELIVERY! M, Tu, Th- 9-7, Wed-9-8, Fri and Sat- 9-5, Sun-11-3 843-388-7283 • 625 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, SC
Final touches are being made on the newest 2012 Holiday Festival of Lights display! Eleven-year-old Braedon Martinez of Mount Pleasant won last yearâ€™s display design contest with a sketch that depicts workers actually building a light display of the South Carolina flag. Braedon is eager for everyone to see his creation come to life this season. The 2012 Holiday Festival of Lights show dates are November 9 â€“December 31. Stay tuned to www.ccprc.com this holiday season for information on how to enter the Light Display Contest for 2013! Braedon Martinez and Rich Raab, Lightshow Supervisor, wiring light bulbs onto the design frame. Page 22
We have all of your Holiday Essentials. Place your orders now for monogrammed flatware, glasses, table and bed linens.
Furniture, Lighting, Art, and Accessories Chelsea House â€˘ Wildwood Hickory Chair and More!
152 Civitas Street (within Ion)
(843) 971-1491 â€˘ www.DeGuiseInteriors.com
Charter Lowcountry Loop Trolley for special events, weddings, dinner shuttles, etc.
70 VALUE, NOW $34.95 CALL NOW FOR RESERVATIONS
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-654-5199 to inquire about charter rates and services
Gift cards are also available! Charter the Trolley for your Holiday and New Year's parties!
Tour the CharlestonTea Plantation and taste the wonderful teas, then tour and taste specialty wines at Charleston's only winery, Irvin-House Vineyards. Next off to the Firefly Distillery for a tour and tasting of numerous flavored Vodka products. Music by Plantation and Gullah singers. Food is available by Stono Cafe. Guests will receive tasting at each stop and complimentary wine and shot glasses.
Charleston Wine and Spirit Holiday Trolley Tour 2 DAYS ONLY DEC 8TH - 1PM - 5PM DEC 15TH - 1PM -5PM
Fuson. 'When removed from the oven, these toppings are wonderfully crisp and crumbly. Don't forget to add a dollop of ice cream!' For more fall recipes, please visit www.whitelily.com. Crisco® Origin The crackle of leaves under your feet and feeling al No-Stick Spra y Fruit Mixture that first cool breeze against your face ushers in the 2 cups fresh or frozen 1 cu p granulated su glorious autumn season of football games, fall foliage blackberries, th ga r awed 1 tablespoon W and comforting baked goods. hite Lily® Self-Rising Flou Topping Fruit crisps are simple baked desserts perfect for 1 tablespoon gr r 2 cups White Lily ound cinnamon family gatherings or a casual dinner. Apples are the 1/2 teaspoon gr Self-Rising Flou ou nd ginger most popular ingredient for crisps and are a great r 2 cups peeled, 1 cu p firmly packed co re d and fruit for a crisp because they maintain their shape dark brown chopped baking sugar apples without turning into mush. Combine two or three 2 cups peeled, 1 cup salted bu cored and tter varieties such as Granny Smith, Golden Delicious chopped pears 1 3/4 cups quic , melted k cooking oats 2 cups chopped or Gala for a tasty combination of flavors. 1 cup chopped plums pe cans Fall Fruit Crisp with Berries combines apples almonds or walnu , with two other seasonal favorites – pears and Vanilla ice cream ts 1. HEAT oven to 35 0° F. C oa t 13 x 9-inch ba 2. COMBINE gr plums, and fresh or frozen blackberries for a warm, ki bowl. Add fruit anulated sugar, 1 tablespoon ng dish with no-stick cookin satisfying and flavorful crisp. The crumbled g an flour, cinnamon d be rries. Stir to coat 3. COMBINE 2 and ginger in spray. . Pour topping is made with White Lily® Self-Rising butter and stir cups flour and dark brown suinto prepared baking dish. large nuts. Sprinkle crwith a fork until mixture resemgar in a medium bowl. Add m Flour, butter, and white and brown sugars mixed 4. BAKE on mid umb mixture evenly over fru bles coarse crumbs. Stir in oaelted together to resemble coarse bread crumbs. ts and and bake 10 mordle rack of oven for 25 to 30 it mixture. 'It's important to balance the right amount of ice cream. Mak e minutes until topping is gominutes. Move to top rack of oven es 12 servings lden brown. Se rv crumbs with fruit so that the filling will not seep ©/® The J.M. e warm with vanilla Smucker Compa through the topping,' explains baking expert Dede ny
Inspired design is the essence of living well. For over 35 years, CHD Interiors has been creating everything from bold statement rooms to rejuvenating retreats for you to live life engaged.
280 WEST COLEMAN BLVD SUITE P 843.571.2446
MURRELLS INLET 1088 MALL DRIVE INLET SQUARE 843.357.1700
NOW TWO LOCATIONS FOR YOUR SHOPPING PLEASURE
HOME FURNISHIN GS & ACCESSORIES • FABRICS • ANTIQUES • INTERIOR DESIGN WINTER 2012
" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Gift Item #
I’ON Page 29
J. HENRY STUHR, INC.
FRYE BOOTS… Keep it Classic
Please join us for a time of Remembering SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2012 AT 3 P.M. MT. PLEASANT CHAPEL • 1494 MATHIS FERRY ROAD
On behalf of the entire Stuhr family and our team of professionals we want to thank you for the trust you have placed in us. May this be a time of Peace for you and your family.
(843) 881.9293 JHENRYSTUHR.COM
We hope you will join us for this “Service of Remembrance”.
Northcutt Plaza, Mt. Pleasant 856-0003 320 King Street, Downtown 856-5270 80 Folly Rd, West Ashley 763-1003
1161 Basketweave Dr.,Mount Pleasant, SC
Come in for lunch and get
20% OFF off any lunch entree!
216 St. James Ave, Ste E Next to Dunkin’ Donuts 843-576-4133
1107 Johnnie Dodds Next to Stuckey Furniture 843-97-6242
Only one coupon per table. It can’t be combined with other offers.
Only one coupon per table. It can’t be combined with other offers.
2 Avondale Ave Corner of Savannah Hwy & Avondale West 843-789-3336
Buy 1 Entree & Get 2nd of equal or lesser value.
923 Folly Rd. Next to Walgreens 843-573-7358
1201 Old Trolley Rd Next to Sonny Citgo 843-821-0041
Sun-Thurs 11 am-10 pm Friday-Saturday 11 am-11 pm
19. Recipes to tickle your tongue, stories to feed your soul and pictures to delight your eyes! Featuring recipes by Chef Charlotte Jenkins and artwork by Jonathan Green. Signed copy of Gullah Cuisine: $24.95
EVENING POST BOOKS (located inside The Post and Courier) 134 Columbus Street, Charleston, SC 29403 843-958-7367 www.EveningPostBooks.com
22. Own a piece of Old Charleston! Original Charleston Battery Bench® made from 19th Century Molds. SC cypress slats, traditional Charleston Dark Green. 48”, 75 lbs. Custom sizes available. Charleston Battery Bench: $349.50 Exclusively found at Geo.C. Birlant & CO. (Antiques)
GEO. C. BIRLANT & CO. ANTIQUES 191 King Street,Downtown Charleston 843-722-3842 www.birlant.com Page 14
20. These handmade pine cone candles will become a holiday tradition for years to come. A Baked spiced apple and Cinnamon scented candle that Burns for 80 hrs. + The Pineapple Pinecone Cinnamon Beignet Candle: $32.99
PATINA BLU 1055 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 843-606-2142 www.patinablu.com
23. Kids on King…Charleston's exclusive children's boutique featuring E-Land boy's argyle sweater with plaid dress shirt. Come see the largest selection of boys clothing for ages newborn to twelve.
KIDS ON KING
195 King Street, Downtown Charleston 843-720-8647 www.kidsonking.com
21. Trollbeads. An exquisite set of interchangeable jewelry pieces with extraordinary colors, creativity and play. Every bead has a story.
CLOTHES HORSE 1909 N Highway 17, Ste. N, Mount Pleasant 843-881-1969 www.theclotheshorse.com
24. Hand made purse with recycled marine and airplane materials. Variety of styles and sizes Ranging from $50-$110.
THE SOUTHERN CURATOR Towne Center Mount Pleasant 1329 Theater Drive 843-469-1110 www.thesoutherncurator.com www.facebook.com/southerncurator IP01-866868
Classic Carriage … A Different Kind of Carriage Company
s l i d as”y o H our appy wilight T
• “T urs r Tours Civil Wa ate & Group To iv Pr
Gift Certificates Available www.classiccarriage.com 10 Guignard Street, Charleston, SC 29401
264 N. Shelmore Blvd. I'On, Mount Pleasant
Tues - Sat 10-6, Sun 1-5, Closed Monday www.sweetolivegarden.com
Rapport offers a full service fur specialist for all of your storage, cleaning and restyling needs. M O N D AY â€“ S AT U R D AY
10:00 TO 6:00
235 KING STREET 843-727-0088 rapportcharleston.com
Shop Copper Penny this Season and give a memorable gift with monogram! Come see ALL of our wonderful gift options, she is sure to love!
Brewers Paint Center
â€œPaint is all we know because itâ€™s all we do!" Quality Products & Quality Service for clients looking for the best
Several colors to choose from.
32 Laurens Street 843-723-1673
Family-owned and Trusted since 1946
Northcutt Plaza ~ Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre ~ Downtown Charleston
Offering The Finest Of Customized and Hand Made Jewelry.
The personal touch… 405 West Coleman Blvd. Mt. Pleasant • 843.884.8232 www.campbellsjeweler.com
We take the fear and doubt out of…
How do I look? At Charleston Eyewear Gallery we take a different approach to vision. We make it personal! We select the perfect pair of glasses to uniquely fit your face shape & personality. Our goal is make you feel like you’re wearing glasses designed just for you!
Gift Certificates 91 Broad Street 843. 727.0080
Eye Exams Available
Silver Bells... Discovering Silver Fox by Venexiana at Rapport
All Furs Labeled to show country of origin. CM07-863172 1
CAROLINA PLANTATION RICE Call to find out more information 877-742-3496 www.carolinaplantationrice.com
28. Show the cook in your family that you really care with a Weber grill. Free assembly and delivery with purchase. Weber Spirit E-210 Reg. $499 SALE: $399
LOWCOUNTRY TRUE VALUE 1640 N Hwy 17, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 843-881-3882 ww3.truevalue.com/lowcountry/Home.aspx
26. Give the gift of dance! Learn the most popular social dances from the "Best of the Best" ballroom dance studios in Charleston and Mt.Pleasant. Gift certificates available! Introductory Program: $70 individual, $100 for couple
FRED ASTAIRE DANCE STUDIOS West Ashley Mt. Pleasant 843-769-0440 843-884-1344 www.fadscharleston.com 29. Cheese Set with swivel-style circular chopping board that slides away on a hinge, revealing cheese plane, knife/spreader, curved knife with a dual pronged tip for lifting, and a sharp cheese knife/cutter. Cheese Set: $24 available at Charleston Cooks!
CHARLESTON COOKS! 194 East Bay Street, Downtown Charleston Charleston, SC 29401 843-722-1212 www.charlestoncooks.com
27. This lovely star ornament is modeled after a Drayton Hall architectural element and is handcrafted by students from the American College of the Building Arts. The Drayton Hall Star Ornament: $12.00
DRAYTON HALL MUSEUM SHOP 3380 Ashley River Road, Charleston 843-769-2610 www.draytonhall.org
30. CHARRIOL Diamond stackable bangles and rings, 18kt gold and blush, yellow, grey and black stainless steel cable. Exclusively by Alor. Available at Nice Ice Fine Jewelry.
NICE ICE FINE JEWELRY 145 Market Street, Downtown Charleston 843-577-7029 email@example.com IP01-867929
25. Give the PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT! Choose a variety of certified SC GROWN products from the only colonial plantation in the Carolinas to grow rice for commercial sale. Products: starting at $5.20
10. 11. 12. 7. Plush rocking horse with sound. Available in a variety of animals.
616 Coleman Blvd., Mount Pleasant 843-856-9277 www.babybloomershome.com
10. Hand made lamp perfect for lighting up a girls room. lamp: $59
STRICTLY KIDS CONSIGNMENT FURNITURE
SPIRITLINE CRUISES 360 Concord St, Suite 201 Charleston, SC 29401 843-722-2628 www.spiritlinecruises.com
11. Luxurious Furs including Golden Sable by Venexiana, Russian Sable, Chinchilla, Mink, Sheared Mink, Broadtail, Fox, Loro Piana Cashmere, Loro Piana Storm System and a full line of accessories.
RAPPORT 235 King Street, Charleston 843-727-0088 www.Rapportcharleston.com
9. Stay dry in style with this cute ensemble! Kidâ€™s rain jacket, mittens and boots sold separately. Entire outfit: $157
SOUTHERN BELLES 280 West Coleman Boulevard Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 843-881-1741 www.southernbelleschildren.com
12. Bring out your inner artist. Great for parties, date night and corporate events. Gift certificates available for painting sessions.
FEAR NO EASEL 1960 Riviera Dr. Suite E, Mount Pleasant 843-284-3327 www.fearnoeasel.com
1303 Ben Sawyer Blvd., Mount Pleasant 843-881-4664 www.stictlykidsconsignmentfurniture.com
8. This year give a unique gift to a loved one! Gift cards and private charters available for the Holidays and Special events! Gift Cards starting from $50 and up.
The holiday season is coming. This year, bring the family together to celebrate a Lowcountry tradition at Charleston's most beloved nighttime event - the Holiday Festival of Lights. With more than two million shimmering lights, this three-mile driving tour delivers more year after year, with more than 700 shining displays this season. Beginning Nov. 9 and continuing through Dec. 31, gather family and friends to capture the magic of the holiday season at James Island County Park. Plus, experience the expanded Fun Run and Walk, now held on two nights. Get a sneak peak of the festival at the fun run, on Nov. 7 and 8. Remember, the Holiday Festival of Lights is much more than just a driving tour. Park the car and experience exciting attractions custom-
designed for holiday cheer. Spoil your sweet tooth or make it a meal at Santa's Sweet Shoppe, Donner's Delights or Blitzen's Burgers. In the Winter Wonderland area, see a meticulously-crafted sculpture constructed with 50-tons of sand. View sugary hand-crafted structures from the annual gingerbread house competition. Shop at the two festival gift shops for goodies from local artisans, official 14-kt gold on brass collector series ornaments, toys, personalized gifts, angelic decorations and multitudes of stocking stuffers. Hop aboard the festival train for an up-close look at the light displays. Wander over to Santa's Village, where a traditional 18animal carousel ride whirls you around. Make s'mores at the marshmallow roasting pits, take a photo with Santa (select dates only - see website for details), and marvel at the giant 4-by-8 holiday card designs created by local students as part of the annual art competition. Plus, you'll enjoy family entertainment on select nights, including live bands, kids' activities, visits with Mrs. Claus, outdoor movies and much more.
! Marshmallow Roasts ! Festival Train Rides ! Lakeside Lights Interactive Activity ! The Amazing Dancing Light Display (new feature added in 2010!) ! Enchanted Forest Walking Trail ! Gingerbread Houses ! 50-Ton Sand Sculpture ! Giant Greeting Cards ! Carousel Rides ! Gift Shops ! Portable Climbing Wall ! Photos with Santa ! Santa's Sweet Shoppe
For more information, including event hours and fees, call 843-795-4FUN (4386) or visit www.holidayfestivaloflights.com. View the festival's nightly special events calendar at this link: http://www.ccprc.com/archives/32/HFOLEventsCalendar.pdf. Page 20
4. 5. 6.
THE I’ON CLUB 252 Ponsbury Road, Mount Pleasant 843-971-7834 www.TheIonClub.com
4. Unique wind chimes custom made for your team spirit. We carry most collegiate teams and sports memorabilia for everyone on your list. Wind Chimes: $59.95
THE MAN CAVE OF THE LOWCOUNTRY 917 Houston Northcutt, Mt. Pleasant 843-384-6990 www.facebook.com/mancaveofthelowcountry
2. Cupcake Tokens are the perfect stocking stuffers to make this Holiday Season a little sweeter! Good for one free cupcake – these festive gifts are available at all locations or online. Cupcake Tokens: $3.04 per token
433 King Street 644 Long Point Road Charleston Mount Pleasant 843-853-8181 843.856.7080 www.freshcupcakes.com
5. Give the gift of golf at Charleston's #1 Public Practice Facility! Gift Certificates are available for custom fitted PING clubs and accessories. Golf lesson packages start at $195 with Scott Rosenthal, South Carolina's "Golf Coach of the Year."
SCOTT’S WORLD OF GOLF
4157 Victory Point Drive, Mt. Pleasant SC 29466 Charleston National Practice Facility 843-819-5209 www.SWOGcharleston.com
3. Give the enjoyment of nature with a gift certificate to kayak or paddleboard with a company that gives back to the environment. Nature's Adventures: call for details
NATURE ADVENTURES OUTFITTERS Shem Creek, Mount Pleasant 843-568-3222 www.kayakcharlestonsc.com
6. Baptized in Sweet Tea, the award-winning and best-selling collection of Ken Burger’s newspaper columns celebrating the South. Signed Copy: $21.95
EVENING POST BOOKS (located inside The Post and Courier) 134 Columbus Street, Charleston SC 843-958-7367 www.EveningPostBooks.com IP01-857371
1. Enjoy the Gift of Health with 50% Off your New Membership Initiation Fee. Year-round swimming (82º heated pool), tennis and fitness. Purchase for yourself or as a gift. 50% Off New Membership Initiation Fee (offer expires December 15)
We Wait On You Hand & Foot An Upscale Nail & Spa Experience that includes: State-of-the-Art Worry-Free Pedicure Chairs • Shellac/Gel Polish Manicures • Pedicures Pink & White Acrylic Nails Facials • Waxing • Threading And OPI & Essie Product
Buy a gift certificate for your loved ones this holiday season at an affordable price. 1160 Oakland Market Road at Market at Oakland in Mt. Pleasant • 843-416-8745 Hours: Mon. – Sat. 9am – 7pm, Sunday 12-5pm Follow us on
MODERN NAILS & SPA CM07-868458 1
Saint Matthew's Lutheran Church
King Street at Marion Square The Rev. Dr. Robert Wallace - Pastor The Rev. Joseph Bolick - Pastor The Rev. Sarah Lang - Pastor
690 Coleman Blvd. | 884-9761
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES 5:00pm - Family Nativity Service Presented by the Hibben Children 6:30pm - Candlelight Holy Communion Service (Nursery Provided) 11:00pm - Candlelight Holy Communion
December 16 6:45 p.m. - Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
December 24 4:30 p.m. - Children's Service 8:00 p.m. - Family Eucharist 10:30 p.m. - Musical Prelude 11:00 p.m. - Festival Eucharist
“The Light shines in darkness and the darkness has not comprehended it.” - John 1
FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Isle of Palms – Corner 21st Ave & Palm Blvd Join us for Sunday Worship 8:30AM & 10:45AM Christmas Eve Services: 3:00PM Family Service, 5:30PM and 9:00PM Traditional Services. Nursery Provided excluding 9:00PM Christmas Eve Service Elevator Accessible
IP04-867910 IP04-867907 1
1720 Carolina Park Blvd. Mt. Pleasant www.palmettopreschurch.org 843-884-1504 Please join us for worship! Sunday School 9:00 a.m.--Worship 10:30 a.m. IP03-868751