Ichijo Te c h n o l o g i c a l H o m e s USA
The Heitman Allen Group
Ken and Kathy Heitman Allen Founders
Doing what is best together with what is right.
Foundational to our company are our values. We honor relationships while producing excellent work product. We also value proper stewardship of the planets limited resources. In a nut shell, we do what is best, together with what is right.
With 30 years of industry experience, Ken is an expert in land acquisition, land development and project sales. A native Oregonian, Ken spent his early adult years cycling around the Portland
WELCOME NOTE Ken Allen Founder
metro area. Always striving to do his best, Ken also trained with the Olympic Cycling Team. Ken learned values foundational to his success through his early years cycling, he learned that hard work and determination alone lead to success.
Ken Allen Director of Development Co-Owner • Site Acquisition • Project performs & investment procurement
The Heitman Allen Group
• Entitlements and Development • Site construction management • Lot marketing and sales • New home community sales and marketing
Kathy Heitman Allen Director of Sales Co-Owner • Oregon Broker at the prestigious Cascade Sotheby’s Realty Group • Specializing in onsite community sales and project marketing. • Certified Earth Advantage Broker • Qualified new home design and product development.
Identifying the TARGET MARKET
MILLENNIALS The largest segment of potential homebuyers is generation Y or Millennials. This generation born between 1981 and 2000 has surpassed the Boomer generation as the largest segment of homebuyers and that will only grow as more reach an age when purchasing a home becomes affordable and desirable.
WHAT MILLENNIALS REALLY WANT IN A HOME
HOMES IN THE SUBURBS
MAKING ROOM FOR FIDO
66% OF MILLENNIALS PREFER THE
WOW, 33% OF MILLENNIALS SAY
SUBURBS OVER AN URBAN
THAT THEIR DECISION TO
SETTING. MILLENNIALS ALSO
PURCHASE A HOME WAS
PREFER SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
INFLUENCED BY THEIR PET, OUT
TO TOWNHOMES AND CONDOS
RANKING MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN. PET RELATED UPGRADES LIKE DOG WASHING STATIONS, DOG DOORS, AND INDOOR DOGGY CAMERAS ARE A PLUS.
ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES ARE A WIN-WIN
SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY IS A PLUS
78% OF MILLENNIALS ARE
MILLENNIALS HAVE GROWN UP
WILLING TO CHANGE THEIR
WITH TECHNOLOGY AND 86% ARE
LIFESTYLE AND SHOPPING HABITS
WILLING TO PAY MORE TO HAVE
IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE
THEM IN THEIR HOME. SMART
LOCKS, THERMOSTATS, WATER HEATERS AND REMOTE ACCESS ARE A PLUS.
Illuminate Ichijo Oregon Ichijo is currently producing amazing product, superior to the competition. But
without proper marketing, it does so in the dark. The Heitman Allen Group will â€œturn on a lightâ€? in order to illuminate to consumers what Ichijo is all about.
Strategy Ichijo Technological Homes are redefining home building in the United States. The Heitman Allen
marketing strategy will focus on educating US homebuyers about the superior Ichijo difference. Helping buyers understand whatâ€™s behind the walls and how an Ichijo Technological Home provides superior comfort, security, health, durability, and energy efficiency.
Comfort Security Five Distinct Consumer Drivers
Health Benifits Durability Energy Efficiency
Ichijo Technological Homes Ichijo utilizes a highly controlled building method resulting in a tight building envelope. As a result Ichijo homes have more consistent temperature regulation, no annoying drafts.
Extensive interior insulation results in quieter homes, something families with children will appreciate.
Nest thermostats learn your heating and cooling preferences, resulting in customized effortless temperature regulation.
Energy efficient windows shield the home from bright sunlight, keeping temperature regulation consistent.
Ichijo Technological Homes â€˘ Custom slide away shelves keep things organized and beautiful.
Comfort â€˘ Ichijo custom closets keep everything in its place. The dual-slide doors make it easy to fill up and hide it all away.
Ichijo Technological Homes • Everything is thoughtfully designed and within reach with Ichijo’s custom cabinetry, making cooking an ease.
• It may seem like a small detail, but Ichijo’s magnetic doorstops are always there to offer a helping hand. These low-profile assistants conceal themselves in the floor when not in use, but they are always ready to help in a snap.
Ichijo Technological Homes • Smart smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Child protection locks on windows.
Security • Home security ready.
• Automated front door locks
• Security cameras
Ichijo Technological Homes
• Formaldehyde free homes
• Low VOC paint and carpet throughout the home.
• Solid flooring surfaces throughout the main living area.
• Rain screens prevent mold from developing within the walls of the house.
• HVAC fresh air filtration?
Ichijo Technological Homes • ICHIJO high quality Japanese craftsmanship throughout each home will stand the test of time.
• Low maintenance exteriors.
• High quality windows.
• Rain screens prevent moisture accumulation keeping the substrate of the house intact.
• Solid laminated interior doors are both beautiful and durable.
• Solid kitchen and bathroom countertops are beautiful, and also heat and stain resistant, retaining their beauty for years in the future.
• High quality building methods result in strong, durable homes. The ICHIJO home was only house left standing after a Tsunami in Japan.
Ichijo Technological Homes • Earth Advantage Platinum Certification
• Earth Advantage Net Zero Ready
Energy Efficiency • EPS energy rating score?
• An added layer with spray foam insulation on the ceiling and fiberglas batt in the walls results in the Ichijo home being twice as airtight as building code requirements.
• Water saving low flow toilets and water wise fixtures.
Sales Center • Only Earth Advantage certified brokers at sales center. • Saturday morning Ichijo Earth Advantage home clinics. • Extended hours open Wednesday -Sunday 12-5 • Available for same day appointments
Communications • RMLS properly populated with Green Fields completed. • Social Media page for each community with multiple links to educational videos. • 5 minute response time when responding to clients communicating via text, email, and phone call. • Millennials communicate via technology, therefore the brokers will respond likewise. • Youtube Ichijo teaching videos
Publications • Utilizing Sotheby’s Keystone program, create home brochures that convey all necessary elements.
• Utilizing Sotheby’s Keystone program, create community and area life style publications to entice buyers to move to the area/community.
Website • Utilizing the Sotheby’s expert marketing to create 3d tours of each of the model homes to be previewed on the website for each community. • Utilizing the Sotheby’s expert marketing to modify and refresh the home sales page(s).
Product Demonstration • Demonstrate the superior Ichijo difference by taking the product directly to the consumer via an Ichijo tiny home model. The demo home could be taken to malls, new communities, home and garden show, real estate companies to show case to brokers and trade shows. The possibilities are endless. • Showcase a Ichijo Technological Home at the annual NW Natural Gas Parade of Homes.
• Showcase Ichijo Homes at a Cascade Sotheby’s Broker meeting.
Customer Care Program • Systemize sales and home building providing predetermined communication touch points between construction, sales, and the buyer. • Collaboratively develop a formal customer care program, including one year home warranty, and home building teaching piece for the buyer. •Attend weekly field construction update meetings with the construction superintendent.
Think bigger • In order to gain national attention, obtain a larger flagship community encompassing green development.
• Possible development partnership with Panasonic. • Ichijo Oregon leadership to participate in the Oregon Home Builder Association. • Ichijo Oregon leadership to participate in Earth Advantage. • Campaign to have Ichijo featured as builder of the month with Earth Advantage.
For THANK YOU