This book is a part of THE GLOBAL SUCCESS MAGAZINE
Copyright © 2013 by The Global Success. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without either the prior written permission of the Publisher. Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty: While the publisher and author have used their best eﬀorts in preparing this book, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and speciﬁcally disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or ﬁtness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. The publisher is not engaged in rendering professional sevices, and you should consult with a professional where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor author shall be liable for any loss of proﬁt or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. Inquiries to The Global Success can be submitted via the contact form and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available by getting in touch with us at email@example.com
The most successful people in the world are the most motivated – correct? Not entirely. It isn’t motivation that creates success, but habit and action. The most successful people in the world deﬁnitely have passion for what they do, but passion that isn’t accompanied by action is rendered useless. It is your habits, more than anything, that will lead to your eventual success. If your days are dominated by habits that help you on your journey to success, you’ll one day ﬁnd yourself exactly where you want to be, doing what you want to be doing, earning what you want to be earning.
1. - Do�’� deﬁn� succes� wit� � dollar amoun�, bu� i� relatio� t� your happines�. The habit of deﬁning success with a dollar amount will lead you to constantly chasing a higher price point. It’s a chase that will never end, and a view of success that will never be attained. Get in the habit of seeing your success and your happiness in the same light.
2. Rea� befor� yo� writ� or wor�. Reading a good book will get the creative juices ﬂowing, the brain learning, and your knowledge base growing. Try reading for 30 minutes to start your day.
3. Wak� up a� th� sam� tim� everyda�. Having a good sleep routine will help you have more energy to do more work during the day.
4. Alway� ﬁnis� your t� d� lis�. Get in the habit of never leaving anything that you wanted to ﬁnish at the beginning of the day, incomplete at the end. If you simply do what you set out to do, it will be hard for success to elude you.
5. Keep your t� d� lis� smal� an� scale�. Have 1 or 2 things that are important to ﬁnish, and make sure you ﬁnish them ﬁrst. The rest of your tasks should be tended to only after your most important ones have been completed.
6. Keep tw� journal�; on� for your plannin�, schedulin�, an� wor�. The other for your big ideas, thoughts, and goals. Writing stuﬀ down makes it real and tangible. A to do list, a goal, or a dream, that isn’t written down isn’t yet real.
7. Measur� everythin�. Every goal you set needs to be measured. Every sales page you create, needs to be measured. If you measure everything you’ll have a blueprint for exactly what does work, and what doesn’t.
8. Stic� t� 90-minut� wor� session�. Few people actually work as much as they say they work. Their time is usually made up of distractions. They Facebook, Tweet, and surf the interwebz. Time your work sessions. Keep a stopwatch. Focus for 90-minutes, take an active break, then get back to the beautiful grind.
9. Tak� activ� break�. A work break should enhance your working experience. It can’t – at all costs – take away from it. So do something active that will get your blood pumping and your mind working as eﬀectively as it was when you ﬁrst started working in the wee hours of the morning.
10. Wak� up earl�. The list of successful people who wake up before the rest of the world is far too long to list. This isn’t a coincidence. Get up before 6 am, 7 days a week and get a head start on your day and your dream.
11. Pu� your famil� ﬁrs�. Success can’t exist without family – even if that “family” is simply loved ones and friends. You need to be working for a greater purpose than your own monitory gain if you’re going to accomplish true success.
12. Wor� harder tha� your competitio�. If you work harder than everyone else, success can’t hide from you. You will ﬁnd it. And you will enjoy it.
13. Us� � boar�. Use a big white board to keep your goals visible and close.
14. Shar� your drea�. Get in the habit of talking to others who have a similar dream, even if the similarity is the enormity of your goals, and the audaciousness of your plans. Napoleon Hill coined this relationship “a mastermind”, and it’s one of the most important factors in your eventual success.
15. Onl� surroun� yourself wit� success�� peopl�. That is, don’t have “suckers” in your midst – people who will tear y ou away from your work, and destroy your dream. If you have friends that do this, stop hanging out with them. Are they worth you living a mediocre life when greatness can be in your future?
16. Keep � health� bod�. Without a healthy body it becomes evermore diﬃcult to maintain a healthy mind.
17. Spen� your mone� onl� o� thing� tha� wil� prope� your drea�. Cars, “things”, are only good for boosting your image in an eﬀort to impress people who you really don’t want to impress. Spend money, instead, on your own development and your business to fuel your growth.
18. Mak� � sacriﬁc�. Get in the habit of sacriﬁcing things that you may like in your life, for things that will help you become a success. The road to greatness isn’t one of excess spending and easy living. Hustle. Focus. Sacriﬁce. Succeed.
19. Review your journal� ever� mont�. A journal can bring you clarity when you write in it, but it’s far more powerful when you get in the habit of reviewing it.
20. Writ� dow� 3 thing� yo�’r� thank�� for ever� da�. What you’ll ﬁnd is that success is often in your midst if you look at it from the right perspective. And study after study has shown that happy people achieve far greater things than pessimistic, unhappy individuals. This habit, combined with hard work, is as simple a recipe for success as you can create. It’s also an eﬀective one. If your habits are those of a successful, happy, productive, hard-working person, there’s no way that you can’t be successful. Make your success unavoidable by changing your habits.
Michael Jordan has missed over 300 important shots.
“ Try lots of diﬀerent things. ” - Paul Graham
Stuck in weeds ?
You are stronger than you think.
99 % of Success took time.
Lower Your Expectations
Say you are 30 now , you got about 60 years, say it takes 3 months to do a big project. That’s 60 x 12 mos/3 = 240 SHOTS OF SUCCESS
HOW TO NE
Happy Inspiring !
Experience all these Tips & Tricks. Success will be achieved very sooner.
Right before success you will face the worst.
Remember. This can kill you. Don’t compare yourself with people who have already succeeded it. They have their own story,You don’t really know that story.
Fake success before it is real.
VER GIVE UP
Follow us on facebook.com/theglobalsuccess twitter.com/TGS_IN
Published on Oct 17, 2013
The most successful people in the world are the most motivated – correct? Not entirely. It isn’t motivation that creates success, but habit...