Make sure you get your Christmas menu online as quickly as possible, if you haven’t done so already! Free from customers According to Mintel, the UK free from market has grown by 133% between 2013 and 2018 and is now estimated at £837m. Therefore, with 77% of consumers believing foodservice outlets are not doing enough to cater for gluten intolerances and avoiders, make sure you do - especially at Christmas when
Dark Chocolate & Pomegranate Cheesecake
METHOD 1. Melt the butter and add the biscuits, press into base of ring mould and chill
2. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl and leave to one side
3. Pour the panna cotta into a saucepan
and boil vigorously for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the chocolate and stir to melt then allow to cool slightly
1 lt Macphie Panna Cotta 300g dark chocolate 400g cream cheese 200g digestive biscuits, crushed 100g butter 25g pomegranate seeds
4. Mix in the cream cheese mixture until smooth, then pour onto the biscuit base and gently level with a spatula
at its highest.
5. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours until set 6. Carefully remove from mould onto a serving
plate, place pomegranate seeds around the edge and serve
your customer turnover is going to be
Who doesn’t love an indulgent dessert at Christmas? Whether you need some last-minute inspiration or a twist on the
traditional these puddings will make everyone’s Christmas wish come true!
1. Add the margarine/butter and cake mix into a mixer fitted with a beater and mix on slow speed for 1 minute 2. Add the water and mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down. Continue mixing for a further 4 minutes on middle speed, followed by 1 minute on slow speed
When it comes to pulling
Christmas crackers we are almost split.
say they can't have a Christmas without them, while
are simply not bothered about them.* Source: *Tesco
Shimmer Cake By Macphie Serves 16
INGREDIENTS 1000g Macphie Madeira Cake Mix 144g cake margarine/butter 400g water Mactop Traditional, whipped Raspberry jam Shimmer Finishing Gel
3. Put 400g of the batter into a paper lined 6” cake tin and bake at 180°C for 50 minutes
4. Sandwich with raspberry jam and Mactop 5. Coat the outside with Mactop and put in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm the cream 6. Heat the gel to 40°F- 45°F, add flavour and colour if necessary then flood the cake with it. Decorate as desired to finish