• Theme of E-Conference • Highlights of E-Conference – Open Forum – Benefits – Advantages • Topics of E-Conference • How Does it Work • Awards & Recognization • Archives of 1st E-Conference
• • • • • •
OPEN FORUM The E-Conference was conducted on the OPEN FORUM, the first of its kind. In the Open forum, all accepted articles will be placed for discussion. Every article to be reviewed by other Authors/Scholars or Reviewers from all over the world. The Reviewers or Authors can place in their comments and views on the article as part of the discussion forum. The highlight of the Open forum discussion is that there is no time or place constraint. The articles were discussed in the OPEN FORUM from 5th November to 15thNovember 2015, according to one’s own convenience.
• All accepted papers will be published in South American Journal (ISSN 2311-7672) for Free. • No Travel, Reduces cost and Time. • Best Research paper will be awarded with different categories of Awards. • International Certification by the Texila American University, South America.
• Interact with the Research Scholars from all over the World. • Showcase your Research Globally. • Global development through Research by connecting Global Researchers.
Engineering and Technology
Agriculture and Biotechnology
Information Science and Librarianship
Mathematics and Statistics
• CERTIFICATE OF OUTSTANDING RESEARCHER • CERTIFICATE OF MERIT – Best Paper Award- Gold – Best Paper Award- Silver – Best Paper Award- Bronze • CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE • CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
•Best Scientific Paper Award Mrs. Floris Rosalyn Gordon, MPH from UK •Best Paper Award Gold Ms. Chaya Devi B, Manager-Quality Assurance and PhD Scholar from India
• Best Paper Award Silver (shared by)
Dr. Maclawrence Kolapo Oyeyemi Famuyiwa , B.Sc., MBBS, MPH from Nigeria Mr. Eric Kwame Buah Lecturer, University College of Management Studies. Kumasi Campus from Ghana • Best Paper Award Bronze
Mr. Olalekan Wasiu Adebimpe MBBS, MPH, FWACP from Nigeria
Published on Sep 18, 2015
Texila American University (TAU), one of the best Caribbean Medical Schools located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South Am...