Exam Code: H12-221 Exam Name: HCNP-R&S-IERS(Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing and Switching Network) Q & A: 311 Q&As
Visit more information about H12-221 exam: https://www.testpassport.com/HCNP-R-S/H12-221.asp Share some H12-221 questions and answers below. 1. BGP is an inter-domain routing protocol. Which of the following description about the protocol is correct? (Multiple choice) A. The BGP protocol uses a reliable transmission protocol. B. Supports automatic discovery of neighbors. C. Support clear text verification. D. Supports rich routing strategies. Answer: AD
2. RSTP provides different protection features under different scenarios. Which of the following statement is wrong? A. After the BPDU protection function is enabled on the
switching device, if the edge port receives an RST BPDU, the edge port will be set to a non-edge port and spanning tree calculation will be performed again. B. The specified port with root protection enabled can only maintain the port role as the specified port. C. Start the designated port for root protection. When the port receives a better RST BPDU, the port enters the Discarding state and no more packets are forwarded. If the port does not receive a better RST BPDU within a period of time, it will automatically return to the normal Forwarding state. D. After the TC-BPDU attack defense function is enabled, the number of times the switching device processes TC BFDU packets can be configured per unit time. Answer: A
statement is wrong? A. Port isolation is an access control security control mechanism between switch ports. B. Clients wishing to access PCs from different ports cannot communicate with each other, which can achieve through
port isolation. C. Port isolation can be isolated based on VLANs. D. Port isolation is isolation of physical layer. Answer: C
4. In a network environment, there are both switches that run RSTP and run STP. What is the phenomenon that the network will appear? (Multiple choice) A. RSTP and STP are not interoperable and will perform independent operations. B. RSTP can interoperate with STP, but RSTP advantages such as fast convergence will be lost at this time. C. If it is a Huawei switching device, RSTP will be switched to STP mode, and the switching device running STP can be configured to be evacuated from the network. After this, RSTP switching devices can be migrated back to the RSTP mode. D. If it is a Huawei switching device, STP will be switched to RSTP mode, and after the switching device that can run RSTP is configured to be evacuated from the network, the switching device running STP can be migrated back to the RSTP mode.
5. Which of the following description of AS_PATH is wrong? A. AS_PATH refers to the list of ASs that BGP routes experience in the path of transmission. B. AS_PATH is a very important recognized mandatory attribute in BGP. C. BGP will not accept routes that contain the AS Number in the AS_PATH attribute. D. When there are two or more routes to the same destination in the router, these routes can use this attribute to compare the advantages and disadvantages of each other. The longer the AS_PATH, the higher the priority. Answer: D
6. Which of the following description about the features of the prefix list is wrong? A. The prefix list can be used to filter the IP prefix. B. The prefix list can match the prefix number and prefix length. C. The prefix list has a stronger matching function for the route prefix than the access control list.
D. Prefix list can be used for packet filtering. Answer: D
7. About the description of IGMP Snooping, which of the following is correct? (Multiple choice) A. IGMP Snooping solves the problem of multicast broadcast at Layer 3. B. IGMP Snooping operates at the link layer and is a multicast constraint mechanism on Layer 2 Ethernet switches for managing and controlling multicast groups. C. IGMP Snooping establishes a MAC multicast address table by listening to the IGMP messages sent by hosts. D. IGMP Snooping does not consume the CPU of the switch. Answer: BC
8. Regarding Register messages, which of the following statement is wrong? A. Register message is sent to the RP router by unicast rather than sent by multicast. B. The role of the Register message is to make the RP router learn the multicast source information. C. Register message is sent by the source DR router.
D. Register message is sent to the RP router by multicast. Answer: D
9. Which of the following protocol used the SPF algorithm? A. RIPv1 B. RIPv2 C. OSPF D. BGP Answer: C
10. OSPF runs directly over the TCP protocol and uses TCP port number 179. A. True B. False Answer: B
Testpasport provides valid exam questions for many IT certification exams, such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Huawei, CompTIA, Dell, and others.
H12-221 exam dumps have been update at Testpassport, which contain 311 questions and answers.