Test 4 Exam Exam
Network Appliance NS0-153
Network Appliance Storege Networking
Test4Exam- Leading the way in studying IT certificaiton
Test 4 Exam 1. If a qtree security style is UNIX, CIFS client file access is determined by ___________ . A. NT ACLs. B. UNIX permissions, and if the CIFS user name can be mapped to a UNIX user name. C. the last client to set permissions. D. (Not Allowed) A CIFS client cannot access files in a qtree with a security style of UNIX. Answer: B
2. Which statement best describes the output of the following command? sysstat -s 5 A. Display utilization output every five seconds and print a summary upon termination. B. Display extended output every five seconds and print a summary upon termination. C. Display the default output every five seconds and print a summary upon termination. D. Display the default output every five seconds and terminate after five counts. Answer: C
3. Which three are true of the NetApp iSCSI target (ISWT)? (Choose three.) A. It is an iSCSI software interface. B. It is an iSCSI host bus adapter (HBA). C. It implements iSCSI protocol. D. It supports iSCSI target operation over standard NICs. E. It supports iSCSI target operations over standard FC. Answer: ACD
4. Which command will show the FCP target(s) on a storage appliance? A. lun show -v B. fcp show adapter C. fcp show all D. lun stats Answer: B
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 5. An iSCSI or FC SAN implementation provides _____ access to LUNs. A. file B. block C. VLD D. VIIP Answer: B
6. Which three are characteristics of an iSCSI or FCP SAN implementation? (Choose three.) A. iSCSI is a TCP/IP method for accessing LUNs. B. LUNs can be accessed through FCP. C. A LUN can be converted into a VLD. D. Block services are synonymous with an iSCSI or FCP SAN environment. E. All hosts are required to use multipathing software. Answer: ABD
7. Which three can coexist on a NetApp storage appliance? (Choose three.) A. Domain Controller B. NFS C. CIFS D. DFS E. FCP Answer: BCE
8. Which set of protocols provide block-level access to Network Appliance storage? A. CIFS and NFS B. iSCSI and FCP C. HTTP and FTP D. SNA and RPC Answer: B
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 9. Host multipathing describes a _________ solution that has at least two distinct _________ paths to a LUN. A. FC or IP SAN, virtual B. FC or IP SAN, physical C. FC SAN, virtual D. token ring, physical Answer: B
10. ____________ is the default cfmode for new installations of Data ONTAP 7.2. A. single image B. mixed C. partner D. dual fabric Answer: A
11. Cfmode is a(n) ____________-specific setting. A. FCP B. iSCSI C. Active/Active D. Active/Passive Answer: A
12. Which cfmode is described by the following scenario? All LUNs in the cluster are available on all ports in the cluster. Any port on each controller can provide access to both local and partner LUNs. A. single image B. partner C. mixed D. standby Answer: A Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 13. To determine the version of Data ONTAP in which a bug has been fixed, use the NOW site _______ utility. A. System Configuration Guide B. NetApp Diagnostics C. Bugs Online/Release Comparison D. AutoSupport Answer: C
14. To determine if a problem you are experiencing is known to NetApp, use the NOW site _____ utility. A. System Configuration Guide B. Bugs Online/Release Comparison C. AutoSupport D. Ethereal Answer: B
15. Which two will allow you to read and analyze a packet trace file generated by the storage appliance? (Choose two.) A. pktt B. Netmon C. Eternal View D. Ethereal Answer: BD
16. What utility on the storage appliance will allow you to capture network packet information? A. netstat B. snoop C. pktt D. traceroute Answer: C Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 17. Which two commands on the storage system allow you to gather statistics about network interfaces, including basic information about network connections? (Choose two.) A. sysstat 1 B. netdiag -n C. netstat -i D. ifstat -a Answer: CD
18. To configure a storage system as a member of an active directory domain, the time on the storage system must be set to be within five minutes plus or minus, of the time on the Domain Controller. True or False? A. True B. False Answer: A
19. If the client is a CIFS client, locks are __________. A. advisory B. mandatory C. ordered D. optional Answer: B
20. For automatic user name mapping to occur for a CIFS and UNIX user name that are the same, you must do which of the following? A. Enter the user names in the /etc/hosts.equiv file. B. Use both an NIS server and a Domain Controller in the network. C. Enter the CIFS user in the NIS database. D. Do nothing; the mapping will occur. Answer: D Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Published on Jul 2, 2011