Test 4 Exam Exam
AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development
Test4Exam- Leading the way in studying IT certificaiton
Test 4 Exam 1. You want to debug server code. What must be considered before you begin? Choose the 2 that apply. A. You must enable debugging on the server in the Server Configuration Utility. B. The Debugger must be executed on the server. C. Start AX32.EXE with the parameter -D. D. Debugging may affect other concurrent users of the system. Answer: AD
2. How can a programmer use Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 to track long queries with a threshold of more than 100 milliseconds? A. In the user options form, select SQL trace, check Infolog in the Long queries group, and set the threshold to 100. B. Start Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 with the start up command -longqueries=100. C. Enter the Threshold value 100 in the System trace form located in the Database folder of the Administrator tab of Main menu. D. Select the SQL monitoring checkbox in the System monitoring form and enter the value 100. Answer: A
3. To edit the User Help in Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0: A. In Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, click F1 and then click Edit. B. Edit the help in Microsoft Word and save it as an HTML document. C. Decompile the chm file and edit the help using an HTML editor. D. Open the Help node in the AOT and click edit on the help file. Answer: C
4. Use the Compare tool to: Choose the 3 that apply. A. Get a list of all changed application objects. B. Compare two layers of the same application object. C. Update the current application object with modifications from the previous version. D. Compare an application object from the previous version with the current version. Answer: BCD Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 5. Using the debugger, how can you determine that a variable has changed? A. You can set a flag on a variable under the edit menu. B. Watch the variable in the variables window or add the variable to the Watch window pane and it will turn red when changed. C. The only way is to check all variables at every step. D. Set a conditional break point on the variable. Answer: B
6. What is the purpose of the Client/Server trace tool? A. Monitoring of parameter values transferred between client & server. B. Detecting logical error related to three tier execution of the code. C. Measuring the amount of data transferred between the client & server. D. Monitoring the number of RPC calls between the client & server. Answer: D
7. Before you use the Application Hierarchy Tree you should: A. Update the type hierarchy. B. Update the data model. C. Recompile the application. D. Reindex the application. Answer: A
8. To obtain an overview of the data types inherited from AmountMST, use: A. The Reverse Engineering tool. B. "Used by" in the AOT. C. The "References" node in the AOT. D. The Application Hierarchy Tree. Answer: D
9. What can the Find Tool be used for? Choose the 3 that apply. Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam A. Find all Forms modified after a specified date. B. Find all Reports with best practice errors. C. Find all classes that Run on Server. D. Find all objects modified by you. Answer: ACD
10. An Upgrade project contains: A. Customized objects that automatically were upgraded to work with the new release. B. Data that need to be converted. C. The objects that have been changed in the new release. D. The customized objects that contain logical conflicts due to being changed in the new release. Answer: D
11. Which of the following can the Code Profiler be used for? Choose the 2 that apply. A. To show a list of the amount of data transferred to and from the database. B. To shows a list of the time spent in all executed methods. C. List potential Best Practice errors in your code. D. To show a list of all lines of code executed. Answer: BD
12. What is the purpose of the Reverse Engineering Tool? A. Visualize the Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 data and object model in a Microsoft Visio document. B. Conversion of stored procedures to X++ table object methods. C. Migration of x++ code to .Net assemblies. D. Automatic execution of x++ encapsulated in a XML document. Answer: A
13. How can you specify which Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 application to access? A. Edit the AX.ini file. B. Use the Microsoft Dynamics AX Configuration Utility. Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam C. Use the Microsoft Dynamics AX Server Configuration Utility. D. Use the Microsoft Dynamics AX Server Client Utility. Answer: C
14. Which of the following is the Report Method "Fetch" responsible for? Choose the 3 that apply. A. Initialize the QueryRun. B. Sorting data. C. Fetch data. D. Prompt for the query. Answer: ACD
15. What is the purpose of the Args-class? A. It verifies arguments sent to the Called application object. B. It passes information between running application objects. C. It handles end-user input. D. It handles external access to classes in the AOT. Answer: B
16. How do you enable personalization of a form when starting the form from X++ code? Choose the 2 that apply. A. Call the form using the parameter "-AllowEdit=Yes". B. You use a menu item. C. Users can never manipulate a form when it is activated from X++ code. D. Use classFactory to instantiate formRun. Answer: BD
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!