Test 4 Exam Exam :
Great Plains 8.0 Installation&configuration
Test4Exam- Leading the way in studying IT certificaiton
Test 4 Exam 1. After SQL Server installation and SQL Service Pack installation, which of the following procedures are recommended? Choose the 2 that apply. A. Backup the Dynamics database B. Backup the Master database C. Backup the Model database D. Backup the Windows Operating System Answer: BD
2. Which of the following may cause connectivity problems and is NOT recommended when setting up a Data Source Name (DSN) for use with eEnterprise? A. A mix of lower-case and upper-case letters in the DSN B. Checking Perform translation for character data C. The use of an IP address as the name of the SQL Server machine D. The use of numbers and letters in the name of the SQL Server machine Answer: B
3. Which of the following sort orders are supported for Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains? Choose the 2 that apply. A. Dictionary order, case sensitive B. Dictionary order, case insensitive C. Binary D. Dictionary order, case insensitive, uppercase preference Answer: BC
4. You are the SQL Server Administrator for a large company. In order to maximize space on the server you have been asked to adjust the database and transaction log size. Which of the following tools would you use to fulfill this request? A. Enterprise Manager B. Great Plains Utilities C. Great Plains Client Application Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam D. The size cannot be changed after installation Answer: A
5. You run a report for Great Plains that is running on a binary installation. Which of the following companies will appear SECOND? A. TJ Enterprises B. the far side C. Tanks, Inc. D. Apathetic Motivational Speakers Bureau Answer: A
6. A client is questioning the order of items on a report. What stored procedure will you have the client run to tell you the sort order that was installed? A. select @@servername B. sp_helpsql C. sp_helpindex D. sp_helpsort Answer: D
7. Which of the following options must be selected in the SQL Server Client Network Utility window? A. Default network library = Named Pipes B. Default network library = TCP/IP C. Automatic ANSI to OEM conversion turned OFF D. Automatic ANSI to OEM conversion turned ON Answer: B
8. Which logins are created by Great Plains Utilities during the initialize system process? A. sa B. lessonuser1 C. lessonuser2 Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam D. DYNSA Answer: D
9. What is the restriction on the number of users that can be created in Great Plains? A. Number of licenses purchased B. Number of licenses purchased plus one for administrator C. Unlimited, but concurrent users cannot exceed the number of licenses purchased D. Unlimited, all users can concurrently access Great Plains Answer: C
10. You are the Financial Services Manager for a government agency. The Financial Controller has asked you to assist with a new agency-wide security initiative. The Controller has drafted a list of the different security groups for Great Plains. You suggest setting up User Classes in Great Plains. To support your position, you can tell the Controller that User Class security has which of the following benefits? Choose the 2 that apply. A. It is required B. It applies to all companies C. It allows you to group users with similar security settings D. It must be set up for each company separately Answer: BC
11. On a new data server installation, after installation from the CD to the server machine is complete, what is the next recommended step in the Great Plains installation process? A. Setup fiscal years B. Install 3rd party products C. Synchronize modified forms and reports dictionaries D. Run Great Plains Utilities Answer: D
12. Your goal is to determine individual access to windows, reports, and other accounting functions. What Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam System Manager option should you use? A. User Setup B. User Class Setup C. User Access D. Security Setup Answer: D
13. Which of the following are benefits of a Template installation of Great Plains? Choose the 3 that apply. A. Reduced user interface time during installation B. Faster data server installation C. Consistency of client installations D. The installation CD is no longer required Answer: ACD
14. Your goal is to establish groupings of users that determine a set of security privileges for the grouping. Which System Manager option should you use? A. User Setup B. User Class Setup C. User Access D. Security Setup Answer: B
15. Your goal is to determine which companies a user will be able to login to. Which System Manager option should you use? A. User Setup B. User Class Setup C. User Access D. Security Setup Answer: C
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 16. What is the maximum account length and maximum number of segments that can be configured for the Great Plains Account Framework? A. Account length of 66 and number of segments of 10 B. Account length of 10 and number of segments of 66 C. Account length of 25 and number of segments of 10 D. Account length of 10 and number of segments of 25 Answer: A
17. Which file contains all Great Plains default settings? A. Dex.dic B. Dex.ini C. Dynamics.set D. Dynutils.set Answer: B
18. Which file is the Great Plains engine? A. Dynamics.dic B. Dynamics.exe C. Dynutils.exe D. Dex.exe Answer: B
19. Which file contains the paths to the Great Plains dictionaries? A. Dynamics.dic B. Dynutils.dic C. Dynutils.set D. Dynamics.set Answer: D
20. Which file is the application dictionary of Great Plains that contains the core business logic? Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam A. Dynamics.dic B. Dynamics.exe C. Dynutils.dic D. Dex.dic Answer: A
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!