Test 4 Exam Exam
IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 SysAdmn: Managing Users and Servers
Test4Exam- Leading the way in studying IT certificaiton
Test 4 Exam 1. The Domino administrator has enabled auto-save for all users. Where are auto-save documents stored? A. To a user's local database B. To a user's mail database located on the server C. To an administrator defined server database per user D. To an administrator defined central repository database Answer: A
2. The Smart Upgrade function can be configured to adjust an installation between just the Notes client or all clients automatically. Where is the parameter read to make this automatic adjustment? A. The Notes client notes.ini file B. The Domino server notes.ini file that holds the Smart Upgrade database C. The server document for the server that holds the Smart Upgrade database D. The server configuration document for the server that holds the Smart Upgrade database Answer: A
3. A user wishes to utilize the Calendar Cleanup functionality in the Notes client. What are the possible options when configuring the tool? A. "Delete entries that occurred after" and "Remove entries older than" B. "Mark entries that occurred over" and "Move to trash entries that occurred after" C. "Remove entries entered after" and "Mark entries for deletion that occurred over" D. "Delete entries that occurred over" and "Delete entries that occurred before" Answer: D
4. You have established a required password change interval for users. One of your users, Nina, did not change her password, even through the grace period you specified. What steps must be done to allow her access to the server again? A. You must enable the automatic option to extend the grace period for trusted users. B. You must manually delete the data in the Password digest field in the Person document and the user creates a new password. C. You must recover a copy of her id file from the encrypted ID Recovery database and send that to her for use to access the system. D. You must create a new id for the user with the same name and new password and have her replace the exisiting one on her machine to successfully access the server. Answer: B Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam 5. Which of the following are the types of policies? A. Exception and User B. Server and Profile C. Common and Restricted D. Explicit and Organizational Answer: D
6. Denny, a Notes user, maintains a large amount of mail in his inbox. The administrator has designated that Inbox Cleanup will occur on mail older than 14 days. Which of the following is the result of the administrator enabling this feature? A. All mail older than 14 days will be removed from the inbox. B. All mail older than 14 days will be deleted from the mailfile. C. All mail older than 14 days will be moved to a new folder titled "expired". D. All mail older than 14 days will be moved to the trash folder and must be restored by the user. Answer: A
7. Which of the following statements about Domino SSL server security is true? A. SSL must be enabled for all server ports. B. SSL can ONLY be enabled for POP3, IMAP and SMTP. C. If a server is using SSL, users must access the server using a browser. D. You can require SSL connections for all databases on a server or for an individual database. Answer: D
8. Which of the following is required when setting up transactional logging on a server? A. Add TRANS_LOG=1 to the server's NOTES.INI file. B. Enable Transactional Logging in the server document. C. Create a Transactional Logging document in the Directory Catalog. D. Modify the NOTES.INI log settings to read LOG=LOG.NSF, TRANSLOG.NSF Answer: B
9. David wants to view the expired certificates in the Certification Revocation List (CRL). In which one of the following would David find this information? A. In the CRL document in the Domino Directory. B. In the Domain document in the Domino Directory C. In the Server document in the Domino Directory Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam D. In the Certifier document in the Domino Directory Answer: D
10. Joe wants to know which policy settings are effective for certain users and groups within his organization. In which one of the following would he find this information? A. The policy synopsis B. The Policy Report database C. The Policy Settings document D. The Policy Overview database Answer: A
11. Which one of the following best describes the client version reporting feature? A. When a client connects to a server, the Lotus Notes version only is added to the Person document in the Domino Directory. B. When a client connects to a server, the Lotus Notes version only is added to the version control document in the log file. C. When a client connects to a server, the Lotus Notes version and operating system platform machine name are added to the Person document in the log file. D. When a client connects to a server, the Lotus Notes version and operating system platform machine name are added to the Person document in the Domino Directory. Answer: D
12. Rayne changes the name of a group using the Domino Administrator client. How often does the Administration Process (AdminP) update group names in Author and Reader Names fields by default? A. Daily B. Hourly C. Weekly D. Immediately Answer: C
13. Breanna has registered a roaming user. By default, where are the user's files stored? A. On all servers B. On all mail servers C. On the user's mail server D. On the user's file server Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam Answer: C
14. Sang uses the Administration Process (AdminP) to move a user's mail file to a different mail server. What must Sang do in order for the new mail file to be created and the old mail file to be deleted? A. Update the user's location documents. B. Modify the mailserver field in the user's person document. C. Give the user rights to create new databases on the new mail server. D. Approve the deletion of the old mail file in the ADMIN4.NSF database. Answer: D
15. Which of the following can NOT be cross certified with another Organization? A. User ID B. Server ID C. Domain ID D. Organizational Unit ID Answer: C
16. A CRL is defined as? A. A cluster redundancy list for web server scaling B. A list of common resources used by the web server C. A cluster redirection list for web server scaling D. A time-stamped list identifying revoked Internet certificates Answer: D
17. Barbara wishes to migrate her company's Notes certifier to the new Certificate Authority process. She has chosen to encrypt the certifier id with the server id. What Domino server console command must be issued next? A. load unlock ca <idfile> B. load ca <password> unlock C. tell ca activate <password> D. tell ca unlock <idfile><password> Answer: C
18. The Domino administrator, William, has issued a name change request for a user. When prompted, the user rejected the name change request. What step, if any, must William take next to complete the name Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!
Test 4 Exam change request? A. William must manually choose to reject or reissue the name change. B. Nothing, as Adminp will process the rejection and reject the name change. C. Nothing, as the user no longer has a choice to reject name change requests. D. William must configure Adminp to automatically process name change rejections. Answer: A
19. Which of the following policies offer client lock-down? A. Mail policy and security policy settings B. Mail policy and archive policy settings C. Desktop policy and mail policy settings D. Desktop policy and archive policy settings Answer: C
20. Which policy allows the administrator to configure lock-down settings per field? A. Mail policy settings document B. Desktop policy settings document C. Archive policy settings document D. Registration policy settings document Answer: A
Test4Exam help you Test any it exam!