Directions: Please take this worksheet home, study the questions and answers, and look up the answers to the lower half of each page. Bring this worksheet with you next time.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
How many disciples did Jesus choose? twelve This disciple preached a famous sermon on Pentecost. Peter Who was Zebedee? James and John's father Which disciple witnessed to an Ethiopian? Philip When did the disciples argue about who was the greatest? at the Last Supper Cornelius had this disciple as a guest in his home. Peter Which pair of disciples were called the Sons of Thunder? James and John Which disciple was keeper of the money bag? Judas Iscariot Which disciple entered the empty tomb first? Peter Name the twelve disciples of Jesus. Simon Peter, Andrew, James (son of Zebedee}, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James (son of Alphaeus), Thaddaeus, Simon, and Judas Iscariot
Matthew 10:1 Acts 2:14 Matthew 4:21 Acts 8:26-40 Luke 22:7-24 Acts 10:25 Mark 3:17 John 12:4-6 John 20:6
Use your Bible to answer the following questions. Write answers in the blanks. You may have your parents or another older person help you if you wish. 11. Which disciple betrayed Jesus?.
12. Which disciple denied he knew Jesus three times?
13. Which disciple cut off the ear of the high priest's servant?
14. Name a pair of disciple brothers.
15. This disciple was a tax collector.
Matthew 10:2 Matthew 9:9
16. These disciples were fishermen. Matthew 4:18-22 17. Name the disciple who brought the boy with the loaves and fishes to Jesus. John 6:8 18. What disciple was also called Simon?
19. Name the disciples who were on the Mount of Transfiguration with Jesus. Matthew 17:1-2 20. The book of The Revelation was written by.