DELEGATE PACKAGES AND PRICES
Here at the Bridge we recognise that value for money, along with a professional service is the key to successful meetings. Alongside our room charges and refreshment options we therefore offer inclusive Day Delegate Packages that vary directly with your delegate numbers.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGE – Starting at £39.00 per head Including:
(Min No. 20)
Tea/Coffee on arrival Hire of main meeting room Morning refreshment break (tea/coffee, pastry) Conference Lunch – selection of finger buffets Afternoon tea/coffee/soft drinks & luxury biscuits Flipchart pad with stand & markers Meeting survival pack – containing a range of stationery items
BREAKFAST DELEGATE PACKAGE – Starting at £20.00 per head
(Min No. 20)
Use of Connections Coffee House – 6.30am to 10.00am English Breakfast Buffet or Continental Buffet Breakfast THEMED BREAK TIMES - £2.00 Supplement per delegate per break Healthy Options – Fresh fruit juices, selection of herbal teas, low fat bars, fresh fruit with natural dips Fast Energy - Power drinks, chocolate bars & biscuits English Tea - Selection of traditional teas, home made scones with fruit jams & clotted cream Chocolate Heaven – Hot chocolate, selection of chocolate biscuits & pain au chocolate Working Start - Tea/Coffee, bacon baps & sausage baps SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS Our chefs are able to cater for vegetarian, vegan & other dietary needs
PERSONALISED CONFERENCE PACKAGES Some events are simply too individual and need a very personalised package. All you have to do is ask ! You will find we have the imagination, flexibility and understanding to provide precisely what you want.
BROOKLYN SUITE Our largest Conference and Banqueting Suite is equipped technically to the highest standard. Itâ€™s generous proportions allow theatre style meetings up to 650 delegates. Light and airy with stylish pink and grey decor, this facility lends itself to many different applications. The suite has disabled access with all amenities on one level, air conditioning and Loop System.
CLIFTON SUITE This contemporary Conference Suite is located on the 1st floor with lift and stair access . With singularly attractive decor the Clifton is light and airy with rest rooms adjacent making it quite self contained. When utilised with the adjoining Rialto Suite facilities this becomes an even more flexible accommodation suitable for a variety of conference/seminar/interview situations ..
RIALTO SUITE This suite is fully air conditioned and can accommodate up to 25 delegates very comfortably in seminar style. The floor to ceiling window is a unique feature bringing a feeling of light and space. The adjacent anti-room can be used for refreshment or literature presentation..
CONNECTIONS COFFEE HOUSE Situated on the ground floor with stateof-the-art equipment and comfortable furnishings, this facility can accommodate over 150 delegates for an informal breakfast event but is equally suitable for a smaller formal seminar presentation.
TOWER BOARDROOM Situated in our Management Suite at the opposite side of the car park to the Conference Venue. This meeting room, situated on the 1st floor, is accessed via a spiral staircase and is accompanied by both rest room and refreshment facilities. It is ideal for the more intimate seminar or interview situation.
HoT AND CoLD FINGER BuFFET SELECToR
Choose 6 items for £8.95 per head Extra items are £1.45 per head A Selection of Assorted Finger Sandwiches on granary bread Open topped Sandwiches on soft white bread rolls Hot Deep Fried Cod and Parsley Cakes with tartar dipping sauce Greek Pitta Breads with hummus and italian chargrilled vegetables Cold Lancashire Beef Pies with picallili dip Lancashire Pork Pie with apple compote vegetables Hot Oriental Vegetable Spring Rolls with sesame and plum sauce Mini Duck Pancakes with hoi sin dip Cold Mini Naan Breads with poached salmon and spring onion mayonnaise or with coronation chicken and coconut mayonnaise Hot Duck Pancakes with spicy onions and hoi sin sauce Cherry Tomatoes and Goat’s Cheese Tarts Cold Peppered Chicken Supremes with sweet chilli dip Salmon Brochettes with cucumber mayonnaise dip Cold Cheddar Cheese, Spring Onion and mayonnaise Deli Wraps Assorted Vegetable Crudities with various dipping sauces Hot Onion Bhajis with minted greek yogurt Hot Lemon and Sesame Chicken Kababs Hot Italian Ciabattas with ratatouille vegetables and melted mozzarella
DESSERTS Luxury Carrot Cake with butter cream topping Mini Scones with strawberry jam and whipped cream Chocolate Cake with sprinkled milk chocolate Manchester Tarts with grated coconut Luxury Banana Cake with flaked chocolate Milk Chocolate Eclairs with fresh whipped cream Banoffee pies with vanilla cream Watermelon Brochettes
GALA DINNER MENu SELECTIoNS
The following menus are set examples of our delicious dinner menus; all of which can be complimented by the addition of hot / cold canapés being served to your guests on their arrival. (Canapé selection enclosed on a separate sheet)
Any variation of menu can, of course, be discussed with our events team who will be only too happy to endeavour to meet your special requirements. OPTION 1 – £19 . 50 per head + Vat Luxury Bread Rolls with Butter White Onion soup with melting Lancashire Cheese and Chive Sippets Oven Baked Chicken with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Sweet Carrots and Fresh Asparagus Chocolate Truffle Torte with English Cream Sauce Coffee and Tea with Luxury Chocolates
OPTION 2 – £22 . 00 per head + Vat Sliced Brioche with Butter Trio of Melons to include Watermelon, Cantaloupe and Galia with Champagne Sorbet Grilled Rump of Lamb with Fondant Potato, Crushed Carrot, Swede and Port Wine Sauce Lemon Tart with Fresh Raspberries Coffee and Tea with Luxury Chocolates
OPTION 3 – £23 . 75 per head + Vat Luxury Sliced Bread Selection with Butter Hot Glazed Confit Duck with Chinese Pancakes, Oriental Vegetables and Hoi Sin Sauce Roasted Cushion of Salmon with Chive Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Asparagus and Champagne Cream Sauce Warm Bread and Butter Pudding with Apricots Coffee and Tea with Luxury Chocolates
OPTION 4 – £24 . 95 per head + Vat Luxury Bread Rolls with Butter Warm Forest Mushroom Risotto with Parma ham and shaved Parmesan Traditional Roast Ribeye of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding, Chateaux Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables and Gravy Trio of Desserts to include: Chocolate Truffle, Summer Pudding and Creme Brulee Coffee and Tea with Luxury Chocolates
RECEPTIoN CANAPÉ MENu
HOT CANAPÉS Yorkshire Pudding with beef and horseradish sauce Thai Fishcake with coriander mayonnaise Indian Vegetable fritters with minted greek yoghurt Chorizo Sausage and tomato muffin with glazed swiss cheese Forest Mushroom Risotto with garden herbs and parmesan cheese Chicken Skewers with a sweet lemon and sesame sauce Oriental Vegetable Spicy Rolls with sweet chilli dip Luxury Prawn and sesame toasted fingers Pork and Prawn Dim Sum with rich plum sauce Sausage & Mash with gravy on silver teaspoons (50p supplement) King Prawn Skewer with thai green curry sauce (50p supplement)
COLD CANAPÉS Smoked Scottish Salmon with mascarpone, granary crouton and cavier Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion Flour Tortillas Asparagus with olive oil and parma ham Mini Duck Pancake with hoi sin and cucumber Chicken and Spinach Roulade with pommery mustard mayonnaise Scotch Quails Egg with parsley dressing Feta Cheese, Sweet Olive and Tomato Brochette Greenland Prawn with granary crouton and bloody mary dressing Chicken Korma Skewers with grated coconut Escabeche of Smoked Trout with sliced quails egg Seared Courgette with spiced italian vegetables and balil oil SELECTION OF 3 CANAPÉS PER PERSON = £3.00 PER HEAD SELECTION OF 5 CANAPÉS PER PERSON = £5.00 PER HEAD SELECTION OF 7 CANAPÉS PER PERSON = £7.00 PER HEAD
At bcc we understand that food and drink play an essential part in the success of your event. We therefore offer a dining experience which is specifically tailored to your needs. Our range of superb facilities can easily be transformed into grand banqueting halls or smaller more intimate dining rooms to create the right ambiance for you. Our silver service catering team adds that special touch to your conference or function. Our team will work with you ensuring that the perfect menu for your function is created and the needs of your guests and delegates are fully catered for. We offer an extensive range of buffet, canapé and snack options which we will individually design to suit your requirements – from basic finger buffet to executive fork menu – we will provide the ideal lunch for your event. Please ask us about our Gourmet Buffet, our luxury Continental Breakfast and our mouthwatering BBQ Selections . THOSE SPECIAL “LITTLE” EXTRAS may make a big difference.
> Colour co-ordinated table linen > Floral or balloon table decorations > Table plan and place cards > Evening entertainment
> Chair covers > Table confetti > Disposable cameras > Event Bar and staff
In addition to the selection of menus and services included we pride ourselves in having a “can do” attitude and rising to today’s ever increasing demands for flexibility and budget. All you need to do is AsK.
TERMS & CoNDITIoNS
7. Food and drink
All bookings are made subject to the completion of a booking form and the required payment deposit received. Where written confirmation has not been received within 14 days a booking may be cancelled.
No food or drink may be brought into the conference centre for consumption by the client without written permission from bccevents.
2. Payment a) The precise number of persons attending your event must be notified to us no later than 48 hours prior to the event and this will be the minimum number charged for. 48 hours notice must be given for reduction in numbers. b) bccevents requires a non-refundable deposit of 15%. The amount of which will be determined by bccevents. Should the client fail to pay such a deposit within seven days of being required to do so, the conference centre may treat the booking as having been cancelled by the client. c) Our credit terms provided are 30 days net after the date of invoice unless otherwise stated by bccevents.
3. Agents Where a booking is made by an agent acting for a client, the agent accepts full responsibility for the clientâ€™s compliance with all terms and conditions brought to the attention of the agent, including liability for settlement of all charges incurred by the client.
4. Cancellations a) In the unlikely event of a cancellation of any booking or non-arrival of the client a charge will be made equivalent to the loss suffered by bccevents. Cancellations over 6 weeks prior Cancellations 4 â€“ 6 weeks prior Cancellations 2-4 weeks prior Cancellations 1-2 weeks prior Cancelations less than week prior
no charge 25% value of business lost 50 value of business lost 75% value of business lost 100% value of business lost
b) All cancellations must be in writing.
5. Damage The client shall make no alterations of any sort to the facility and shall be liable for any loss or damage to the conference centre property including walls, carpets, light fittings & equipment. Any additional charges for special cleaning, etc will be levied to the client.
6. No Smoking policy bccevents does not allow smoking inside its facility. However it does provide an area outside should anyone wish to but all guests must keep within this area.
If the client wishes to provide their own drink for a function, a corkage charge will be made by the centre.
8. Parking All vehicles are parked at their owners risk and bccevents can accept no responsibility in respect of loss or damage.
9. Fire regulations The clientâ€™s representative on the day will be briefed as to fire procedures. In accordance with these procedures they will be responsible for ensuring their delegates respond in a proper manner.
10. Clients own equipment The client must ensure that any equipment brought into the conference centre fully complies with current health and safety legislation. bccevents shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to equipment or personal belongings.
11. Hours of event Should the event overrun from the agreed times stated on the booking form, an additional charge may be levied at the discretion of bccevents.
SEAL oF ASSuRANCE GuARANTEE
1) Your enquiry, right from the start, will be looked after by professional 1) Your conference rooms will be correctly set up, in line with your dedicated managers. specified requirements, at the agreed time before your conference is due to start. If you need to change anything at the last minute, we will 2) Within five working days of contacting us, you will receive a brochure, do everything possible to do this for you. price details and a proposal letter (where appropriate) 2) If you hire extra equipment we will gladly provide you with a 3) Our terms and conditions of business will always be included with demonstration on how to work the equipment. our brochure and proposal letter. 3) We will ensure that all heating, lighting, air conditioning/ comfort 4) You will always receive an invitation to visit our facility, to view and cooling are working properly for you. We will also explain any controls discuss your requirements, at the first point of your enquiry. to you. 5) We will always suggest the best rooms, packages and equipment which are genuinely suitable for your particular event.
1) Your bill will be sent out no later than five working days after your event is over. It will clearly reflect your written quotation plus any extra charges which you have authorised. You will not find any hidden extras. All prices- for packages and additional services will be clearly presented, in plain English so they can be clearly 2) Extra charges will clearly be itemised and will only be charged if you understood. the client have approved them.
3) If you have any queries, we will address them for you within five working days. 1) We will confirm the full details of your booking, in letter or contract form, within five working days of a verbal or written booking being made. 2) At least five working days before your conference, we will contact you and check final details, changes and any amendments you may wish to make. 3)
We will not depart from your confirmed details and timings unless this is agreed with you in advance.
4) Your billing arrangements and account details will be agreed when you confirm your booking. We will only make changes, or supplementary changes, on receipt of authorisation from you the client.
The Service 1) A senior member of our team will look after the smooth running of your event each day of your stay. They will meet you when you arrive and check that all the details and timings are as your requirements. 2) Your meals and refreshments will be served promptly at the times you requested. 3) Your conference rooms will be serviced and refreshed during all meal breaks. 4) Telephone messages and faxes will be given immediate attention and delivered promptly to you. 5) We will provide clear instructions on fire and safety procedures before your event starts.
CLIFTON SUITE 12
CONNECTIONS COFFEE HOUSE & RECEPTION Disabled WC
TOWER BOARDROOM 15
3.65 Female WC
13Amp Double Plug Socket
RooM CAPACITIES & RATES
RIALTO SUITE CONNECTIONS
ROOM HIRE CHARGES
(£) FULL DAY RATE
HALF DAY RATE
sq / m2
25 x 19
14 x 12
21 x 15
EQUIPMENT HIRE WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION TV
£ 45 . 00 125 . 00
45 . 00
FLIP CHART + PAD
10 . 00
5 . 00
75 . 00
75 . 00
MOBILE PA SYSTEM + STAND
50 . 00
Daily 42” Plasma – Including Wheelable Stand
accepts “plug in” additional system and includes 1 x Radio Microphone
LAPEL RADIO MICROPHONE
40 . 00
HAND HELD RADIO MICROPHONE
40 . 00
HAND HELD LEAD MICROPHONE
25 . 00
20 . 00
45 . 00
LECTERN EXTENSION LEADS
F.O.C. 10 . 00
(deposit per lead)
18 . 00 per hour
Sound, Lighting, or Audio/Visuals
S.I.A. SECURITY STAFF
15 . 00 per hour
PHOTOCOPYING – COLOUR
. 25p per copy
BLACK & WHITE
1 . 50
2 . 00
1 . 50 / 1 . 00
E RE ST
LD YO BUR
OM RO KB
AD BURY NEW RO
DE VO NS TR
ES TR EE T
AD BR CK BA
R FO D A
T CR AW FO RD
ET RE ST
RD FO AD
ROAD IFFE DCL RA
D ER FF
AY RS W PETE
EE T ET TRE STR TS ET S ORS RSE KD DO BAC
CA ST L
RA DC LI
BACK BURY NEW ROAD
LOCAL INFORMATION Superbly located in the heart of Bolton but close to main motoring links. The Bridge Centre is located close to Camelot Theme Park, Trafford Shopping Centre, Wigan Pier and Botany Bay. NB. Proximity to town centre facilities – shops, theatres, cinemas & cultural heritage; also close to the countryside of the West Pennine Moors – we have so much to offer.
thebridge Bridge Conferencing Centre 109 Bradford Street Bolton BL2 1JX t. 01204 380538 / 361704 f. 01204 522732 firstname.lastname@example.org www.bccevents.co.uk
DIRECTIONS: BY CAR: DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH- FROM M6 JUNCTION21A: Take the M6 towards Manchester Take the M60 northbound Follow directions for M61 to Preston/Bolton From the M61 follow signs to Bolton (A666) Proceed along the A666 dual carriageway. After the “Welcome to Bolton” sign take the second exit, signposted to Bury A58. On the slip road get in right hand lane. Turn right at traffic lights (signposted Bury). At next lights go straight on. At the following lights, the bridge Centre is on your left. Turn left into the car park. DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH EAST FROM M62/M60: Follow directions for M61 to Preston/Bolton. From M61follow signs to Bolton (A666) Proceed as above DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH WEST OF BOLTON/M61 J6: Leave the M61 at J6 and follow signs to Bolton along A673.At the large roundabout with the Beehive Public House turn right towards Bolton. At the next major set of traffic lights turn left signposted A58 (ring road) Follow the A58 for approx. 4 miles and at the sixth set of traffic lights (not including pedestrian crossings) turn right on to the A579. After approx. half a mile you go down a hill approaching traffic lights where the road splits. The Bridge Centre is located straight in front of you at these lights. Take the left fork and turn right onto the car park. BY AIR: The nearest airport is Manchester International Airport. Trains run regularly from the airport to Bolton Central. BY RAIL: The nearest rail station is Bolton Central. From here, the Bridge Centre is just under 1 mile. There is a taxi rank at the station. If walking, as you come up the ramp from the platforms walk out of the doors on the left side and turn left. Walk down to major lights and straight over. Follow this road for three quarters mile through another 2 sets of traffic lights and the Bridge Centre is on the left at the 3rd set of lights.