human-capital consulting services What are the top people challenges facing organizational leaders today?
• Attracting and hiring top talent • Developing and training their people • Increasing employee engagement • Creating high performing teams • Managing turnover and retention of quality employees • Creating a healthy organizational culture
The Solution • The ability to identify the right people for the right roles and keep them inspired and engaged
• A human-capital strategy that aligns with your business strategy
• An investment in your people in order to maximize their potential
• A healthy organizational culture based on trust, accountability, collaboration, and delivering results
We can help. Give us a call.
Our passion is to provide people-focused and integrated consulting, training, team building, executive coaching and leadership development services to help our clients lead themselves well, effectively lead others and create healthy, high performing organizations.
Consulting “Today, a whopping 85 percent of our assets are intangible: knowledge capital and people. Human capital is the key strategic factor that drives the return on all tangible capital investments.” – Row Henson, Oracle • Talent Acquisition -- addressing cultural fit, values alignment, focusing on quality hires • Human Capital Strategy and Planning • Strategic Alignment between your human capital strategy and your employee development • Assessments (Individual, Team, and Organizational) • Organizational Development
Training “What we are finding today is that the more training workers get, the more likely it is that the employer will retain them.” – Jay Jamrog, AMA Business Brief
Courses • Achieving Authentic Success ™ (Lead Self) • Developing Authentic Leaders™ (Lead Others) • Leader-Coach (Coach and Develop Others)
• eLearning – cost effective, time-saving method for reaching people throughout the organization. • eLearning with application workshops – utilize the eLearning platform to distribute content and information, while our expert facilitators and coaches lead application workshops and breakout sessions with your teams. • Traditional Classroom – High quality, engaging in-person delivery and personal interaction. • Train-the-Trainer - equip your own mangers or HR personnel to deliver relevant, on-going training.
“Whereas coaching was once viewed by many as a tool to help correct underperformance, today it is becoming much more widely used in supporting top producers. In fact, in a survey by Right Management Consultants (Philadelphia), 86 percent of companies said they used coaching to sharpen skills. The coaching process can be a fabulous and engaging experience for leaders to partake in, which ultimately leads to growth and enhancement.” – Grace Andrews , Fast Company
-- We offer a variety of training delivery methods that can be tailored to the needs of your organization:
Speaking and Workshops Workshop titles include: • Organizational Health: The Ultimate Competitive Advantage • The Right Employees Are Your Greatest Asset • Developing High Performance Teams • Increasing Employee Engagement • The Manager in the Mirror: Self-Reflection, SelfAwareness and Leadership • Leader as Coach: Developing Your Team While Getting Everything Else Done • How Do You Measure Up? Essential Character Competencies for Sustainable Leadership
• Passionate, knowledgeable coaches • Quality assessments and proven resources • Integrated, flexible program, personalized to your needs and assessment findings • One-on-one, small groups, on-site or teleconference • First-time supervisors, high potentials and executives
2250 E. Bidwell, Suite 100, Folsom, CA 95630 Phone 916-458-5151 www.continuityconsulting.com Character, Competence and Collaboration
Continuity Consulting was founded in 2002, aspiring to be a different kind of consulting company, one with a mission extending beyond just maximizing profits. From the beginning, the goal has been to work collaboratively and truly partner with clients to transform their organizations through the most effective use of people, process and technology. We have built a team of passionate, industry-certified consultants who have vast and varied experience with helping public and private sector organizations optimize their performance. -- Keith Aldrich, President, Continuity Consulting, Inc.
Description of the human-capital service provided by Continuity Consulting, Inc.