TAKK Construction Training Services
Take the path to success! We at Tampere Adult Education Centre offer various possibilities for international cooperation. With almost 15,000 adult students taking the path to success with us yearly, we want to learn, progress and succeed together. TAKK is one of the leading adult education centres in Finland. TAKK is known as a dynamic and developing institution which provides know-how and development services for enterprises and communities, as well as international cooperation. We are dedicated to providing our students with the perfect setting - functional work premises, skilled instructors and teachers and a personal study plan. Students can take qualifications, study various course programs, improve their skills and competence and obtain different certificates and qualifications needed in their work.
Contact information Mr Risto Bjรถrn (fi, en) Head of Sector Construction Engineer, MBA Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK P.O.Box 15 FI-33821 Tampere, Finland Mobile + 358 (0)44 790 6320 email@example.com
Tampere Adult Education Centre
Mission TAKK is a service organization in Tampere region. It aims to increase the opportunities and competitiveness within the business sector through its education and development services – both domestically and internationally.
TAKK Construction as Your Company Competence Development Partner
We are offering our Construction Trainer Team to produce Your company • Significant savings in working time and workplace instruction areas • Optimized competence evaluation and development
Training contents STRUCTURE Stage 1: Prioritization • Defining work stages where saving potential is biggest by developing employee competence
Stage 2: Competence assessment and reporting
Implementation of the offered services as follows
• Individual assessment, multilevel interviews, monitoring work (productivity, quality, defects, safety) - development plan
• Mapping, analysing and reporting the critical in-company processes
Stage 3: Training and competence development
• Training the employees according to their individual competence levels and according to the inadequate team competence areas • Individual and organizational consultation in competence management
• Developing your company competence with top trainers, who are experienced construction professionals and skilled in guidance • Option for training company internal workplace instructors
• Certification according to the top Finnish level
Contact information Mr Risto Björn (fi, en) Head of Sector, Construction Engineer, MBA Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK P.O.Box 15 FI-33821 Tampere, Finland Mobile + 358 (0)44 790 6320 firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Nov 6, 2012
TAKK Construction can produce significant savings in working time and workplace instruction for a partner company. The main aim of training...