Direct Hire Services – A new mantra for your staffing requirements Direct Hire Services can be defined as those services that are provided by the firms well versed and experienced in the intricacies of Human Resource management and recruitment. These services help the organizations who are in need of talented, well versed and experienced candidates to work as their employees in their payrolls or in the payrolls of the direct hire service provider. The direct hire service providers works in tandem with the organizations to clarify their staffing needs and requirements and then locating and hiring the top available talent so as to bolster their skilled and unskilled staff of their client organization. The direct hire services consist of the following areas of expertise and these are:
• Talent recruitment It consists of using variety of methods to attract a diverse group of qualified applicants that exactly matches the specific needs of the organization.
• Personal Interviews This process involves the meeting a group of applicants/candidates or one to one applicant/candidate, thereby reviewing their work history, experience, work preference and availability.
• Reference Checks: These checks are important tools that help in investigating the credentials of the candidate as in this age of technological innovations numerous cases of candidates indulging in providing fake work/knowledge and educational qualifications are coming to light. These reference checks involve contacting former employers and colleagues, relatives who can attest to the educational qualifications, morals or ethics as well as work related aspects of the concerned candidates’.
• Evaluation of skills: Skill evaluation is the other important area that involves conducting assessments based on the job requirements of the client organization. Some of the tools used by some of the direct hire service providers include blue print reading, English ruler reading and rough carpentry.
• Management of Interview: Managing the interview processes by working together with the client organization or firm for scheduling the interviews with top candidates for each job. If necessary a neutral interview zone can also be established if requested by the client organization.
• Communication with candidates: Making a candidate comfortable in order to handle interview sessions and stress related aspects also comes under the preview of these services. Providing enough training if required to do the given job assignment on real time basis and helping in exploring the hidden talents of the candidate is another area covered by the service providers of direct hire services. There are also other new developments in this area being discovered with the emergence of new technologies in this field.
Published on Jul 17, 2012
Direct Hire Services can be defined as those services that are provided by the firms well versed and experienced in the intricacies of Human...