Spring 2012 Style Guide
THE CLASSIC FOXCROFT WHITE SHIRT
Shirt: Style #504826, Fabric: 100% Cotton Spandex Blend Pant: Style #103056, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra Spandex
Shirt: Style #102278, Fabric 100% Pin-Point Oxford Pant: Style #103056, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra Spandex
Shirt: Style #146227, Fabric: 100% Stretch Poplin Pant: Style #103056, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra Spandex
• This mixed media shirt features a woven body with knit sleeves and double-front pockets. • Wear it with Capri pants, denim, or a pair of trousers.
• A white ¾ sleeve pin-point oxford shirt is a timeless wardrobe staple that can be worn for any occasion. • Wear it open with a tank top and denim or dress it up with bold accessories.
• This stretch poplin shirt provides breathability and comfort that lasts all day long. • Pair it with khakis or with denim and sandals for a sophisticated casual look.
• These comfortable poplin blend pants look great in tangerine, the Pantone color of the Spring. • Add a printed shirt or gold jewelry to bring the look together.
• These cotton stretch side zip khakis are another wardrobe essential. • Mix with bold colors or a fancy print for a casually chic outfit.
• These lemon side-zip pants are made with a cotton stretch that fits any body type (including petite and women’s). • Wear them with an oversized top and sandals or a blouse and heels.
Shirt: Style #102288, Fabric: 100% Wrinkle-Free Cotton Short: Style #103057, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra Spandex
Shirt: Style #103465, Fabric100% Stretch Poplin Pant: Style #103055, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra Spandex
Shirt: Style #102286, Fabric:100% Non-Iron Cotton Pant: Style #103055, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra/ Spandex
• This “Fan Print” print was inspired by breezy Florida destinations! • Pair this wrinkle free shirt with bermuda shorts or denim, and ballet flats.
• This sleeveless stretch poplin top in candy apple has detailed stitching at the shoulders that adds a feminine touch. • Wear this top with our capris or tucked into a skirt or khakis.
• This oxford non-iron blouse features nautical stripe details on the cuff, collar, and button placket.
• These Foxcroft bermuda shorts are available in candy apple, white, khaki, black, and lemon. Wear them with a printed blouse or a tank top and flats.
• Pair it with a bold colored pant or with jeans and flats for a stylishly casual look. • These candy apple capris in a comfortable stretch cotton look great with a printed blouse or just a simple cotton tee.
Shirt: Style #102294, Fabric 100% Cotton Pant: Style #103056 , Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra/ Spandex • Our best selling striped shirt is available in tangerine, lime, pink, and black. • Add a cotton stretch capri or short to complete the look.
Cardigan: Style #103156, Fabric: 100% Cotton
Shirt: Style #102293, Fabric, 100% Linen Pant: Style #103056, Fabric: 96% Cotton/ 4% Lycra/ Spandex
• This floral printed cardigan is a perfect transition into Spring. • Dress it up with a gold necklace, or pair it with capris and sandals.
• This cool, breathable linen shirt is a spring staple for any wardrobe and is available in green, tangerine, and pink (which works well against any skin tone). • Complete the look with our capris or shorts and a summer sandal or wedge. • A basic white pant is a timeless Foxcroft style that is available in a comfortable cotton stretch blend. • Wear them with a bold colored or printed blouse for a classic Spring/Summer look.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE FABRICS Tencel: • This medium weight fabric (made from wood pulp) can be easily dyed and cared for and has the ability to absorb moisture. Linen: • This fabric, made from the fibers of the flax plant, is known for its breathability, soft hand, and rich color absorption. It is stronger and more lustrous than cotton. Cotton Pin-Point Oxford: • A pin-point oxford is created by combining cotton poplin and oxford broadcloth yarns. The two yarns are crisscrossed to create its signature textured effect. • The poplin yarns give the fabric its lustrous quality while the broadcloth yarns add comfort and durability. Cotton-Sateen: • Sateen starts with cotton fibers that are mercerized to bring out a fine, lustrous sheen. These yarns are then weaved with a satin stitch (which means most of the threads are on one side of the fabric) to create a smooth, sleek material. • Sateen is ultra soft, and drapes well. Chambray: • This lightweight, woven fabric is typically made from cotton or synthetic fibers and is woven with white threads across a colored warp. Stretch Poplin: • A woven blend of cotton, nylon, and spandex creates this light and crisp fabric with a hint of stretch.
For More Information, Please Contact: Pam Wyke Jacquelyn Barkett firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 469 7th Avenue 8th Floor New York, New York 10018 http://www.foxcroftcollection.com http://www.facebook.com/foxcroftcollection
Key details and information for the Spring 2012 Collection