Breakfast & Healthy Snacks with Table of Plenty
CREATIVE BREAKFAST IDEAS SMOOTHIE BOWLS MUESLI BREADS & SNACKS
About Table Of Plenty Welcome to our table! This eBook is filled with nourishing recipes for healthy breakfasts, desserts, snacks (even healthy pancakes!), all using our Table of Plenty mueslis. There are so many fantastic recipes to create with our products and we can't wait to see you create them. We’ve gathered the most amazing recipes from the Table of Plenty team, popular food bloggers, and keen foodies alike. They’re designed to be easy to make, to be crowd pleasers and of course to be totally, utterly delicious because eating healthily shouldn’t be a chore. We believe in nourishing from the inside out. Our food products are made with plenty of natural and wholesome ingredients to be nourishing as well as quick and easy to prepare. The easier it is to eat well, the better lives we can all live, and the greater contribution we can make. The brand Table of Plenty was created when my daughter Amy was born with a rare genetic disability. This challenging time helped me to put the important things first and to find my passion and purpose – to develop a business that nourishes and inspires others on a similar journey and moves them from surviving to thriving. We hope these recipes inspire you to do the same, to find your passion and your bliss, and to create a Life of Plenty. Feel free to tag us with your own recipe creations through Instagram and Facebook at #tableofplenty, @tableofplenty or by sharing your recipes on our website at www.tableofplenty.com.au. Please enjoy these recipes and create wonderful memories and eat well.
Kate Weiss Founder 
Contents 4 OUR MUESLIS 5 OUR DUKKAHS
14 VELVETY VANILLA SPICED
OUR RICE CAKES
6 OUR CONTRIBUTORS 8 NICE-CREAM WITH CHOCOLATE RICE CAKES
RAW VANILLA AND CINNAMON SWIRL COOKIES
PEAR GRANOLA MUFFINS
PEANUT MINI CHEESECAKES
15 NICELY NUTTY VANILLA
9 5-SECOND CHIA PARFAIT
16 BANANA BOAT PANCAKES
RICE CAKE NIBBLES
APPLE PIE PANCAKES
10 MUESLI FRENCH TOAST
17 VEGAN PANCAKES WITH
LAYERED RASPBERRY AND VANILLA SMOOTHIE
11 CAFE BANANA BREAD
NICELY NUTTY MUESLI BARS
18 RICE CAKE SANDWICHES
12 RAW VANILLA MATCHA MINI CHEESECAKES
CHOC PROTEIN PANCAKES BERRY BANANA NUT SMOOTHIE
VERY BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
13 BERRY BASKET MUFFINS
19 RAW VANILLA AND
VEGAN CARAMEL NICECREAM SLICE
RASPBERRY MOUSSE CAKE
MANGO PASSION NICECREAM
20 NEOPOLITAN STYLE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
21 RAW OAT BARS WITH
CASHEW LEMON FROSTING
22 GLUTEN-FREE CRUNCHY CHIA MUESLI BARS PEANUT BUTTER & BERRY BASKET BALLS
23 VELVETY VANILLA MUESLI
PUMPKIN CHOC CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP
24 GREEN NICECREAM BOWL
RASPBERRY-BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL
Our MUESLIS Our signature blend of mueslis combines an amazing variety of ingr edients. There's something for the whole family with our Nicely Nutty, Velvety V anilla, Classic Bircher and Premium bl ends, Berry Basket, Crunchy Chia, Maple Pe can and Fig & Plum.
Premium and signature blends are available at Coles, Woolworths and leading independent stores.
s h a k k u D r Dukkah is a traditional Egyptian exotic blend of toasted nuts, herbs and spices. This versatile ingredient can be used to add flavour naturally. Simply coat or sprinkle on chicken, meat or fish, dip with bread or use to add flavour to soups and salads Table of Plenty Dukkah comes in Lemon & Herb, Macadamia, Pistachio and Spicy blends and is available in Coles, Woolworths and leading independent stores.
Delicious, wholegrain mini rice cakes are covered with our signature chocolate and our Triple Berry Yoghurt blend. A favourite for snacks and lunch boxes, these Mini Rice Cakes are only 17 calories each, all natural and gluten free.
Our Rice Cakes
They come in three flavours: Dark Choc, Milk Choc & Triple Berry. Available from Caltex, Chemist Warehouse, Coles and Woolworths (located in the health aisle).
Nicole has a huge passion for cooking as well as a healthy lifestyle in terms of nutrition and training. Nicole is surrounded by the health industry with cooking, personal fit ess regime and working in the supplement industry which she is so passionate about (also peanut butter).
Anthea is a blogger and Instagrammer who loves developing recipes with quirky and colourful plant-based food. She is passionate about helping others to nourish their own minds, bodies and souls with food and compassion. She works with humanitarian issues, loves being creative and being in nature. Recipes: Ice-cream Sandwiches, Cinnamon Scrolls
Jo Ross is a mum,˛and˛step mum of 4˛kids, while juggling full-time corporate career, is a self-taught healthy foodie. She has a huge passion for making wholefood and refined sugar free˛versions of her favourite foods. She loves to inspire others to live happy,˛ active and healthy lives, and˛sends a clear message that healthy should never be˛ boring. Recipes: Nicely Nutty Vanilla Peanut Cheesecakes, Very Berry Protein Bowl, 5Second Chia Pudding, Choc Protein Pancakes, Choc-chip Cookie Dough Dip
Isabella Roberton is an aspiring ballerina from Australia. The 17 year old expresses her creativity by capturing photos of her vibrant meals and fueling her body with plant-based nutrition. Her holistic approach to health is assisted with a positive attitude and a sprinkle of Table of Plenty! Recipes: Vanilla and Raspberry smoothie, Nice-cream sandwiches
Since becoming a vegetarian in the past two years, Kat has used this change in lifestyle to experiment with more wholesome and nutritious creations in the kitchen. Kat's passion for cooking stems from the joy that sharing a meal with close friends and friends brings and the happiness of seeing them love what they are tasting. As she says, the kitchen is the @KATNT heart of the home. Recipes: Pear Granola Mu˝n s
Recipes: Velvety Vanilla Cookies
Laiken is 22 and a passionate foodie. Laikens priorities lie in healthy food, positivity, veganism and being active and sharing it with her amazing followers. Laiken uses her social media account@everydaysimplehealth to show others how to live a healthy plant based diet the easy way - good food and good health doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive!
Recipes: Apple pie pancakes, banana boat pancakes, café banana bread, muesli French toast, berry banana nut smoothie, rice cake sandwiches
Annie is 19 and lives in South Australia. At the moment Annie is studying naturopathy. She is a passionate, ethical and health conscious vegan, and loves expressing my creativity and inspiring people though food by creating new fun recipes and making my food look appealing to the eye. Recipes: Spicy Dukkah Bowl, Nicecream Slice, Vegan Pancakes
Natalie is a Melbourne girl with a big passion for showing people it’s not hard to be healthy by sharing her simple recipes using simple ingredients.˛ When she’s not cooking she loves keeping fit, writi g for her web site and sharing wine, cheese & laughs with her family & husband. @everydaysimplehealth
Recipe: Gluten free Crunchy Chia muesli bars, peanut butter and berry basket balls
. . . s r o t u b i r t n o C r Ou
Nina is a 19 year-old earth-child and passionate vegan from Western Australia. Learning to heal her body and thrive through the power of plant-based nutrition. Nina loves being outdoors and active, surrounded by nature and creating delicious healthy and cruelty-free recipes to share with friends and family! Recipes: Raspberry-beet Smoothie Bowl, Mango Passion Nicecream, Green Nicecream Bowl,
Sophie has a passion of healthy food, nutritious cooking and cafe exploring! Understanding the importance of fuelling your body with goodness and create nourishing alternatives that taste equally as delicious is what Sophie strives for. Eating well is so enriching and loves inspiring people to do the same. @naturally_nina_
Jessica Ettridge is a food fanatic from Perth. A vegan with a passion for making and creating cruelty-free, healthy, whole-food recipes and sharing them on: @mindful_moose and her blog: www.mindfulmoose.wordpress.com.au Recipes: Nicely Nutty Muesli Bars @mindful_moose
Mandy Banh is a pharmacist- turnedcreative, and an aspiring entrepreneur. Having grown up passionate about health and wellbeing, she created Change Room Foods in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She now works as a digital content creator, freelance writer, recipe developer and recently started a new business – Mumma B & Me – with her partner. Recipes: Carob Smoothie Bowl
Creative Director and Blogger, Food and Fashion Fanatic, Recipe Developer and Social Media Queen. I style things, I create things and then I eat the things. I also share. As a self confessed dreamer with a passion for all things inspired, my fi ger is in multiple creative and/or peanut butter jars. Find me at www.wereallmadhere.com.au Recipes: Berry Basket Mu˝n s
Recipes: Velvety Vanilla Cheesecake
Zoe Raissakis is a health food and wellness blogger from Brisbane. Her label Wildblend aims to inspire people to live an active, happy and healthy lifestyle, and to eat wild unpackaged natural foods to nourish their bodies and their souls. You can fi d more of her healthy treats at˛ WildBlend.co. @changeroomfoods
Recipes: Raw Lemon Slices
. . . s r o t u b i Our Contr
PEAR GRANOLA MUFFINS @KATNT
Preparation Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 20 min. Serves: 12 For the muffins
• 1 cup plain flour • 3/4 cup wholemeal flour • 2 tsp baking powder • 1/2 tsp salt • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon • 2 free range eggs • 3/4 cup of coconut sugar • 1/2 cup plain natural yoghurt • 2 tbs unsalted butter, melted • 2 pears (I used Packham), peeled and cubed (half an inch)
• 3/4 cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty Museli
NICECREAM WITH CHOCOLATE RICE CAKES
Preparation Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 5 min. Serves: 1
• 4 Frozen bananas • 1 tsp cinnamon • Table of Plenty Dark Choc Rice cakes
1. Blend together in a blender until the
consistency is thick and creamy (that of icecream) 2. Top with fresh fruit (I used papaya) and Table of Plenty Dark Chocolate Rice Cakes for that extra texture and chocolate f avour!
For granola crumble topping
• 1/2 cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty Museli • 1/4 cup plain flour • 1/4 cup coconut sugar • 1/4 tsp salt • 3 tbs chilled unsalted butter 1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celcius.
Line a 12-cup standard mu˝n tin with paper liners and set aside. Then in a large bowl, whisk together the plain and wholemeal flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs,
coconut sugar, natural yogurt, and butter. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture. Add the egg mixture to well, and mix in with the dry flour mixture until just combined. Gently fold in the granola and pears. Be careful not to over mix!
3. For the granola crumble topping: In a bowl, toss together Nicely Nutty muesli, plain flour and coconut sugar, and salt. Cut the chilled unsalted butter into pieces then this add to mixture, keep rubbing with your fingertips until clumps form.
4. Divide batter evenly among lined cups,
filling each 3/4 full. Sprinkle with granola topping. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre. Serve warm and devour immediately!
5-SECOND CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT
Preparation Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 30 min or overnight Serves:1
• 2 Tbsp chia seeds • 1 cup of almond cashew milk˛ • Natvia to taste (or natural sweetener) • ½ tsp Turmeric • Strawberries • Table of Plenty˛Nicely Nutty muesli • sliced peaches˛ 1. Mix 2 Tbsp chia seeds with 1 cup almond cashew milk˛and some Natvia and leave in the fridge overnight
2. Add some fresh strawberries & ½ tsp Turmeric
topped with a layer of Nicely Nutty muesli, then the plain chia pudding, some more muesli, and some sliced peaches @healthyeating_jo
RICE CAKE NIBBLES Preparation Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 1-2 hours Serves:1
• 5 Table of Plenty Mini Rice Cakes
(Dark, Milk or Berry) • 1/4 cup Table of Plenty Yumola clusters Banana Yogurt (or Maple Pecan muesli) • 1 tbsp coconut oil melted • 1 tbsp cacao butter melted • 1 tsp vanilla 1tsp sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple or honey) • 1 tbsp protein (we used Bulk Nutrients) • Cacao nibs to top
1. Melt your coconut, cacao, vanilla, and sweetener together and mix until smooth before stirring in your protein. 2. Drop your muesli in and roughly toss (don't cover completely) 3. I put my rice cakes into a cupcake mould to keep in position. Dollop muesli mix onto the rice cake, ensuring the coating is in contact with the rice cake to hold in place. Scatter some cacao nibs on top.
4. Place in the fridge to set.
MUESLI FRENCH TOAST
Preparation Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 5 min. Serves: 1
• 2 sliced of Pure Bread Raisin Bread˛ • 2 eggs whisked • 1/2 cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty˛ • 1 banana sliced˛ • 5-6 raspberries˛ • 2 tbsp Du Chocolat˛(or drinking chocolate) • 1 tbsp honey˛ • 1 tbsp sultanas • Coconut oil to cook˛ • Maple syrup to serve˛
1. Dip your bread into the egg and them
coat with Nicely Nutty muesli˛
2. Place one piece down into a medium
heated pan with some coconut oil. With the filling place your banan slices, raspberries, scatter your sultanas, drizzle honey and sprinkle Du Chocolat.˛
3. Place your over bread slice on top and press down. Cook on one side until golden and flip to do the same to th other.
4. Drizzle maple syrup as desired
LAYERED RASPBERRY AND VANILLA SMOOTHIE Preparation Time: 30 min (incl jam) Cooking Time: 0 Serves: 1
Raspberry Chia Jam: How to make:
• 1 cup Raspberries, fresh or frozen. • 2 tbs water. • 1 tbs rice malt syrup. • 2 tbs chia seeds. 1. Pour chia jam mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the mixture begins to bubble. Reduce the heat and whisk constantly until thickened, about 3-5 minutes. 2. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
• 1 frozen banana • 1 medjool date • splash of almond milk
• 1 frozen banana • 1/4 cup frozen raspberries • 1/3 cup almond milk˛
1. Combine the vanilla layer ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. You may need to add some extra water to help it combine. Then repeat with the raspberry layer. 2. Add raspberry chia jam to the bottom of a glass, then arrange other layers. 3. Top off with Goji berries, Fresh fruit & Table of Plenty Maple Pecan muesli
CAFE BANANA BREAD Preparation Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 20 min. Serves: 6
• 1 egg˛ • 1 banana˛ • 1 tsp vanilla sugar˛ • 1 tsp vanilla essence˛ • 10 dates chopped˛ • 2 t bsp self-raising whole flour • 1/2 cup Food Evolution Banana Baking Flour
(or wholemeal plain flour, spelt, quinoa etc • 2 tbsp maple syrup˛ • 2 tsp instant coffee (dissolved in 1tbsp water) • 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans chopped˛ • 2 tbsp milk˛ • 1 tsp baking powder˛ • 1 tbsp coconut oil or organic butter melted Topping: Table of Plenty Classic Bircher Muesli
eas d i e l p m i s
1. Line a mini loaf tin. Set oven to 180 degrees.˛ 2. Mash your egg, banana, milk, vanilla, maple, coconut oil/butter, coffee and set aside.˛
3. Combine your flours, walnuts, sugar and dates 4. Combine both mixes together well.˛ 5. Pour into lined loaf tin, 6. Bake loaf for 22minutes (check with a skewer). 7. Just before removing from the oven, top with Classic
Bircher muesli.˛Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack.˛Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.˛
esli, bircher mu p u c 2 1/ e urt, r for on greek yogh p u The birche c 4 1/ , e nge juic d keep in 1/4 cup ora mix well an , s d e e s ia h c njoy! sprinkle of ight then e rn e v o e g id the fr , fig a d illa yoghurt n a v it a rf pa or the erry jam. F The muesli b d e ix m d i, an fresh mixed plum muesl f frozen or o p u c 1 e c ulse until jam - pla essor and p c ro p a to seeds berries in in 3 tbs chia ix m , th o o sm f hours r a couple o fo e v a le d an p ! Layer it u and that's it and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 0 min. Serves: 1
• 1/4 cup raw cashews • 1/2 large avocado, peeled and stone
removed • 1/4 cup almond milk or other milk of choice
• 2 tbsp carob powder
1 tbsp honey or liquid sweetener of choice Table of Plenty Crunchy Chia and fresh fruit, to serve 1. Place the cashews into a small blender and process until they form a fi e fl ur. 2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth. 3. Transfer mousse to a bowl and top with Table of Plenty granola and fresh fruit.
VERY BERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL Preparation Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 0 min. Serves: 1
RAW VANILLA MATCHA MINI CHEESECAKES Preparation Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 4-5 hrs. Serves: 6 Base
• 1/2 cup of Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty muesli • 1/8 cup shredded coconut • 2 tbsp Du Chocolat˛(or drinking chocolate) • 1/4 cup dried figs (soaked overnight or 15mins in boilin water and drained)˛
1. Add Nicely Nutty to food processor and blend for a few
seconds. Add the remaining ingredients for the base and blend until crumbly.
2. Press into silicon muffin tray with your fingers, and put i the freezer while you make the fillin .
• 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight or 5 hours) • 1/3 cup granulated stevia • 1/4 cup˛almond coconut milk unsweetened • 2 tsp vanilla extract • 2 tsp matcha powder˛(or more to taste)
1. Blend all ingredients until really
smooth, scraping down edges as required. Spoon over base and put in the freezer overnight. 2. Add Sweet Coconut icing (optional).
• 1 & 1/2˛cup frozen berries • 1 frozen chopped banana • 1 Tbsp ground f axseed • 1/2 Tbsp Purple Carrots &
Berries superfood powder • 1/3 cup coconut water • 1/2 Tbsp Natvia˛granulatedstevia˛ • 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional) • Ice • 45g Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty
1. Blend until smooth˛ 2. Pour into a bowl and top with chopped
fresh fruit and a small handful of Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty Muesli.
Sweet Coconut Vanilla or Matcha Cream Icing:
• 1 can full fat coconut cream
(left in the fridge overnight) • 1/4 cup icing sugar • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional) • 1/2 tsp matcha powder˛ (for matcha cream)
1. Blend with electric beaters until fluffy
Put into piping bag and ice the cheesecakes if desired.
2. Store in the freezer without toppings.
Eat straight from the freezer, no thawing required! Enjoy!˛
3. Top with fresh fruit or Table of Plenty Chocolate Rice Cakes
VEGAN CARAMEL NICECREAM SLICE
Preparation Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 40 min. Serves:6-8 Base
• 8 soaked dates • 1 cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty •
BERRY BASKET MUFFINS
1 tbsp rice malt syrup (or maple) 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
• 1 tbsp almond meal Nicecream layer @natalieshaw_xo
Preparation Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 30 min. Serves: 6-8
• 180g/full punnet of fresh strawberries • 2 cups of Almond Meal • 2 large eggs • 90g Rice Malt Syrup • 100g Margarine (or dairy free equivalent) • 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence • 1 tsp Baking Soda • Handful of Table of Plenty Berry Basket muesli
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees and grease
muffin pan. 2. Combine Strawberries (diced into small chunks) with rice malt syrup and mash. 3. In a separate bowl combine eggs, melted margarine and vanilla - whisk until fully mixed. 4. Add the berry mix and stir in thoroughly. 5. Add almond meal and baking soda and mix until combined. 6. Sprinkle and mix in half your Berry Basket before emptying contents into the muffin tray. 7. Sprinkle the rest of the Berry Basket over the muffins as topping and bake for up to 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. 8. Eat/hide from your family or you may never get to taste them! These can be enjoyed fresh out the oven, as they are once cooled, or reheat and top with some fresh cream or ice cream.
• 4 frozen bananas Caramel layer
• 1 cup coconut oil • 2 tbsp cacao powder • 1 tbsp coconut sugar
• 2 tbsp tahini (hulled) • 1 cup soaked dates (15-17) • 2 tbsp rice malt syrup (or maple) • 3 tbsp almond milk 1. Mix or blend base ingredients and layer into a tray
(place baking paper in the tray so it doesn’t stick)
2. Blend frozen bananas and layer over the base. Place in the freezer.
3. Mix the ingredients for the date caramel layer in a
small food processor and process until creamy texture. Pour over nicecream and place back in the freezer. Let it set for 30 mins.
4. Heat up coconut oil on the stove and stir in cacao
powder and sugar. Pour on top of the caramel layer and place back in the freezer for 30-40 mins. Cut up into square pieces and you’re done!
VELVETY VANILLA SPICED BANANA PORRIDGE Preparation Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 10 min Serves:1
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli • 1.5 cups milk of choice • ¼ tsp cinnamon • ¼ tsp cardamom • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg • 1 small ripe banana, mashed • 1 tsp honey/golden syrup, (optional) 1. Place milk, spices, Velvety Vanilla muesli and honey in a small saucepan and cook on medium heat,
stirring occasionally, until almost boiling. Reduce to a simmer and stir for another 4-5 minutes.
2. Add banana and mix well to combine, adding more liquid (water or milk) if porridge gets too thick 3. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes 4. Serve as is, or with a dollop of yoghurt, some walnuts and strawberries
RAW VANILLA AND CINNAMON SWIRL COOKIES Preparation Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 30 min Serves:10-12 Vanilla swirl
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli • ½ cup cooked chickpeas • 3 tbs coconut butter or oil • 1-3 tbs rice malt syrup, to taste
@nourish yoursoulw it
• ½ cup Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli • ½ cup dates, soaked in water for at least 2 hours beforehand • ¼ cup plain oats • 1-2 tbs cinnamon, to taste
1. For the vanilla swirl: In a food processor, process all ingredients until very combined and the mixture forms a consistent dough. Remove and set aside in fridge for 10 minutes
2. For the cinnamon swirl: Drain the dates. In a food processor, process all ingredients until very
combined and the mixture forms a consistent dough. Remove and set aside in fridge for 10 minutes.
3. When the vanilla and cinnamon dough have hardened a little, remove from fridge and roll each into a 5mm thick rectangular slab. 4. Carefully place the cinnamon slab on the vanilla slab. Starting from the short end, roll the slab
until all of the dough has been used up. Set in fridge for at least 10 minutes.
5. Remove the dough from the fridge and cut into 1cm thick slices. Eat immediately or store in fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
NICELY NUTTY VANILLA PEANUT MINI CHEESECAKES Preparation Time: 30 min. Cooking Time: 40 min. Serves:makes 6 Base:
• 1/2 cup of almonds (or mixed nuts of
choice)˛ • 1/4 cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty muesli • 1 tbsp cacao powder˛ • 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit (soaked overnight or 15 mins in boiling water and drained) Dates, figs, sultanas 1. Add almonds, muesli and cacao to food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the drained dried fruit and blend until crumbly.
2. Press into bases of silicon muffin tray with
your fingers, and put in the freezer while you make the filling
• 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight or 5 hours) • 1/3 cup stevia • 1/4 cup˛Almondcoconut milk unsweetened • 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Blend all ingredients until really smooth, scraping down edges as required. Divide in half. Spoon over base and put in the freezer overnight.
Peanut Vanilla layer:
• 1/2 Vanilla mix from above • 1/3 cup Peanut Coconut Spread˛ 1. Add back to blender and blend again. 2. Spoon peanut vanilla layer over the plain vanilla layer and return to the freezer. Topping (optional):
• Sweet Coconut Vanilla Cream Icing • 1 can full fat coconut cream (left in the fridge overnight) • 1/4 cup sugarfree icing sugar • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional) 1. Blend with electric beaters until f u˙y . Put into piping bag and ice the cheesecakes if desired. 2. Top with some melted˛Well Naturally˛No sugar added Dark chocolate melts that are sweetened with
stevia and some crushed peanuts
3. Store in the freezer without toppings. Eat straight from the freezer, no thawing required!
BANANA BOAT PANCAKES Preparation Time: 10 min. Cooking Time: 25 min. Serves: 1-2
APPLE PIE PANCAKES Preparation Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 20 min. Serves: 1
• Protein Bread Co. pancake mix˛ • 1 banana˛ • 1 tbsp macadamia meal˛ • 1-2 tbsp toasted walnuts˛ • 2 tbsp toasted muesli (I toasted Table
Pancake stacks made with The Protein Bread Co. Mix (or use any homemade pancake mix)˛
of Plenty Bircher muesli)˛ • 1 tsp cacao nibs˛ • 1 square dark organic chocolate˛ • 2tsp coconut oil or organic butter plus more to cook • 2 tsp honey or maple and more to drizzle˛ • 1 tbsp banana flour (or almond meal)
1. Line a tray and set to 180ˆ˛ 2. Position your banana onto a bed made of foil to prevent it falling over. Slice through the top skin and fold open. Slice your banana about three times. Down these slices push your coconut oil and dark chocolate chopped.˛ 3. Drizzle oven the banana your honey.˛ 4. Sprinkle your banana fl ur and macadamia
meal over the top of the banana.˛
5. Place in the oven and bake for twenty minutes. You can toast your muesli and walnuts at the same time.˛ 6. With f ve minutes to go cook your pancakes
(I use two pans) as per directions.˛
7. Stack up, serve with your walnuts and crumble
over top, banana on the side (careful transferring it will be hot!) your cacao nibs and drizzle with maple!˛
Apple pie component:
• 1 Granny Smith Apple peeled, cored and
sliced. • 1/2 cup The Table of Plenty Classic Bircher Muesli or Velvety Vanilla • 2 tbsp macadamia or almond meal (or quick oats) • 2 tsp coconut oil˛ • 1 tsp coconut sugar ˛ TIP use lightly • 1/2tsp ground clove˛ greased egg rings • 1/2tsp ground cinnamon˛ for a perfect shape! • 1 tbsp honey˛ • Maple for drizzle˛ Optional: shredded coconut and extra sultana˛
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees˛ 2. Lay the Apple on a lined tray touching each
other and sprinkle with the clove, cinnamon and coconut sugar and drizzle some honey.˛
3. Place some coconut oil on a couple of pieces and sprinkle with macadamia meal and a little of your granola/muesli mix. Place in the oven to bake for about 20minutes. 4. On another tray lay out your muesli and dry
bake by placing on another shelf in oven bake until golden then remove and set aside˛
5. Meanwhile make your pancakes.˛ 6. Once the Apple and pancakes are cooked stack up and sprinkle over your toasted muesli and drizzle with no added sugar maple!˛ 
VEGAN PANCAKES WITH CARAMEL SAUCE Preparation Time: 20 min. Cooking Time: 5 min. Serves: 2 Pancakes:
• ½ cup rice flour • ½ cup Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla • 1 tsp maca powder • 1 ½ cups rice milk/any non-dairy milk • 1 big mashed banana • 4-5 drops vanilla essence
1. Combine dry ingredients fi st and mix in a food processor until looks like fi e bread crumbs.
2. Add wet ingredients (banana, milk, vanilla)
and blend. Set a non stick pan on low/medium heat and spray with coconut oil.
3. Use about 1/3 cup of the mixture for each
pancake. Flip when little bubbles start forming on the surface of pancakes.
• 1 tbsp hulled tahini • 1 tbsp coconut milk • 1 tbsp coconut sugar • 1 tsp rice malt syrup/maple syrup • 2-3 drops vanilla essence 1. Mix together until smooth creamy texture. 2. Pour on top of the pancakes.
NICELY NUTTY MUESLI BARS Preparation Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 15 min. Serves: 3
• 2.5 cups˛Table of Plenty˛Nicely Nutty Muesli(or you could use any Table of Plenty mueslis) • 1/4 cup Coconut Nectar • 3 tbsp Almond Butter, or other Nut Butter • Dark Chocolate, for dipping/drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 160C. 2. In a small bowl combine the Coconut Nectar & Almond Butter. 3. Pour this over the Muesli and mix very well. I
found it easiest to mix it with wet hands, you want it VERY well combined to ensure the bars hold together. Press down extremely hard into a lined oven tray (20x20cm). oose dful_m @min
4. Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven. After a few minutes, place a piece of baking paper over the top and carefully press the bars down again. 5. Let cool completely before cutting into bars and dipping in or drizzling with dark chocolate. 
RICE CAKE SANDWICHES Preparation Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 15 min. Serves: 3
• Table of Plenty Dark or Milk Choc Rice Cakes • Peanut butter • Raspberries (fresh or frozen) • Cacao nibs for crunch
1. Start with one rice cake, spread peanut butter across the
rice end of the cake, top that o˙ with r aspberries and cacao nibs.
2. Spread more peanut butter on the second rice cake to help
it stick and sandwich the two cakes together!
BERRY BANANA NUT SMOOTHIE Preparation Time: 30 min. Cooking Time: 1 hour. Serves: 2 ˛
• 1/4 cup Greek yogurt˛ • 1 banana˛ • 1/4 cup raspberries or blueberries • 1 tsp maple or honey˛ • 1/2 (40g) honey nut paleo or protein
CHOC PROTEIN PANCAKES Preparation Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 15 min. Serves:3
• 1/2 cup rolled oats • 1 scp Choc Casein protein powder • 1/2˛Tbsp sugarfree drinkingchocolate • 1 tsp granulated stevia • 1/3 cup liquid egg whites • 1/2 cup coconut water •• 1/2 tsp coconut oil Table of Plenty Dark Choc Rice Cakes
1. Blend until smooth
and thick 2. Cook over medium in non stick frypan with coconut oil 3. Top with fat free yoghurt, cacao nibs, Choc sauce made from sugarfree drinking chocolate and boiling water, and Table of Plenty Choc rice cakes.
bar of choice˛ • 1 tbsp Almond, Brazil and Cashew spread • 1/4 cup natural evolution ultimate smoothie blend or other smoothie blend/protein powder˛ • 1 cup milk of choice˛
• 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
• Organic raspberry jam • Table of plenty original muesli
blend˛ 1. Everything but the bar Into a blender.˛
2. Heat the bar for thirty seconds to soften.
3. Add to blender, blitz until smooth.˛ 4. Pour into glass, add toppings and enjoy!˛
Optional: Spices like cinnamon, cacao
nibs to top, ricotta of cortège cheese added in.˛
RAW VANILLA AND RASPBERRY MOUSSE CAKE Preparation Time: 25 min. Cooking Time: 30min. Serves: 5-6 Base:
• 2 cups Table of Plenty
Velvety Vanilla muesli • ¼ cup coconut oil, melted • 2 tbsp water • 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
• 1 cup cashews soaked • 1 tsp vanilla bean powder • 3 tbsp pure maple syrup • 2/3 cup coconut milk • 1 tsp mesquite • 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted Raspberry mousse layer:
• ¾ cup cashews, soaked • 1 cup raspberries • 1 tsp vanilla bean powder • 2 tbsp pure maple syrup • 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted • 1 lemon, juiced • ½ cup coconut milk • Strawberries and cacao nibs, to top 1. Blend the muesli in a high speed blender until fairly fi e.
2. Place the blended muesli into a bowl with the
coconut oil, maple syrup and water.
MANGO PASSION NICECREAM
Preparation Time: 10 min. Cooking Time: 5 min. Serves: 1
eas! • 3 or 4 frozen bananas s i m p l e i d for a delicious sli ! • 1 cup frozen mango r mue t base up ou sweet tar d n le r B o e k a ec • 1 passionfruit chees • splash of plant based milk of your choice • handful of frozen berries • handful of Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli 1. Blend frozen bananas, mango, 1/2 of the
passionfruit and milk in a high powered blender until smooth and creamy. You may have to stop a few times to scrape down the edges! 2. Spoon into a bowl and top with muesli, berries and the rest of the passionfruit. Enjoy!
3. Press into a greased, 15cm spring-form cake tin. Place in the freezer. 4. In a high speed blender, place all the ingredients
for the ‘vanilla layer.’ Blend for a few minutes until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour over the base and freeze for at least 2 hours
or until firm
6. Next, blend all the ingredients for the ‘raspberry
mousse’ for a few minutes until smooth.
7. Pour the ‘raspberry’ layer over the ‘vanilla’ layer. 8. Set in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until firm 9. Place in the fridge 20 minutes before serving, allowing it to slightly soften. 10. Top with strawberries and cacao nibs.
NEAPOLITAN STYLE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES Preparation Time: 1 hour Cooking Time: 2 hours for freezing Serves: 5 Vanilla cookies
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli • ½ cup plain oats • ½ cup dates, soaked in water for at least 2 hours before hand
Strawberry ice cream
• 1cup cashews, soaked in water overnight • 1 cup coconut cream Chocolate Coating
• 1 cup strawberries • 1/4 cup dark chocolate • Cacao nibs to decorate 1. For the vanilla cookies: Drain the dates. In a food processor, process
all cookie ingredients until very well combined. Remove and set aside.
2. For the strawberry ice cream: Drain the cashews. In a food processor,
@nourish yoursoulw it
process all ice cream ingredients until very smooth. You may need to stop the food processor a few times and scrape the sides. Remove ice cream and place in freezer to thicken.
3. In the meantime, roll out the vanilla cookie mixture to approximately ½ cm thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookies shapes.
4. Remove the ice cream from the freezer. Generously spoon the ice cream on half of the cookies and place the remaining cookies on top of the ice cream to create sandwiches. (Tip: Place the sandwiches in a cardboard tube/cup/cylinder to keep their shape). Return the sandwiches to the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
5. For the chocolate coating: After at least 2 hours, melt the dark chocolate over a
double boiler. Remove the sandwiches from the freezer (and peel off cardboard if you used any). Dip half of each sandwich into the melted chocolate then the cacao nibs. Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
RAW OAT BARS WITH CASHEW LEMON FROSTING
Preparation Time: 20min. Cooking Time: 2 hours Serves: 6-8 Base:
• 1 cup dates (pitted & soaked) @wildb lend • 2 cups Table of Plenty Maple Pecan muesli • 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds • 1/4 cup honey • 2 tbsp almond butter 1. Place dates, honey and almond butter in a high-
speed food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
2. Place oats and almonds in a large bowl and combine with gooey date mixture.
3. Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a lined (20 x 20 cm) square baking dish.
4. Press down firmly until flattened Icing:
1. Soak cashews overnight (or at least 4 hours) in water and then drain.
• 1 cup soaked cashews 2. Process icing ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and • 2 tbsp rice malt syrup creamy. • 3 tbsp cold-pressed coconut oil 3. Pour onto oat mixture and spread evenly. • 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice 4. Cover with cling wrap and place in freezer for 2 hours to set. 5. Remove bars from dish and chop into even bars or squares. 6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge to keep fresh.
NICE-CREAM CHERRY SANDWICHES
Preparation time: 30min
Cook time: 0 mins Serves: 4 Ingredients 2 frozen bananas ½ cup frozen pitted cherries handful Table of Plenty Berry Basket Muesli 6 medjool dates ½ cup raw rolled oats ½ cup raw coconut flakes
Method For the nice-cream: Blend bananas and cherries together in a food processor or high-powered blender until smooth and creamy. For the cookies: In a food processor or high-powered blender, blend dates, coconut and oats together until dough forms. Roll dough into little balls with your hands and flatten into cookie shapes. For assembly: Scoop the Cherry Ice-cream onto a cookie and sprinkle some muesli on top. Place another cookie on top and sprinkle Berry Basket Muesli around the ice-cream center.
GLUTEN-FREE CRUNCHY CHIA MUESLI BARS
Preparation Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 40 min. Serves:6
• 3 cups of Table of Plenty Gluten Free
Crunchy Chia Muesli • ½ a cup of roughly crushed nuts (almonds, walnuts or pecans would work well) • 20g of butter • 1 tbsp of honey • 2 free range eggs • 50 grams of 70% or more dark chocolate
1. Line a ceramic baking dish (approx. 25 x 15cms) with baking paper
2. Pre-heat your oven to 180c
PEANUT BUTTER & BERRY BASKET BALLS
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix your muesli and
Preparation Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 1 hour Serves:makes 30-40 balls
4. In a small bowl, lightly whisk your eggs
• 3 cups of Table of Plenty Berry Basket Premium
5. In another small bowl, melt the honey and butter together in the microwave 6. Add the honey and butter to the eggs,
quickly mixing before adding to the muesli and nut mixture.
7. Mix the egg and muesli well, until the muesli is coated. 8. Pour your mix into the baking dish and
spread evenly with the back of a spoon
Muesli • 4 heaped tbsp. of natural, smooth peanut butter • 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil • 1 tbsp of rice malt syrup (can be substituted for honey) • 1 cup of desiccated coconut (for rolling)
1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until the
mixture comes together. Add a little more coconut oil or more muesli to moisten/dry the mixture if required.
9. Bake at 180c for 35 minutes or until golden on the edges and firm o touch on the top
2. Wet your hands in cold water and roll the mixture
10. Allow the slice to cool completely, then cut
3. Allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour before eating
into 6 bars
11. Melt your chocolate and drizzle over the
into balls, before rolling half the balls in the coconut. Keeps in the fridge for up to 10 days.
12. Allow the chocolate to set as before enjoying!
Keeps 4-5 days in an air tight container
VELVETY VANILLA BANANA COOKIES
Preparation Time: 20 min. Cooking Time: 20-30 min. Serves: 4
• 45g Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla
muesli • 2 overripe bananas • Rolled oats • 1 tsp Coconut sugar • 1 tbsp raw buckwheat (optional)
ealth ysimpleh @everyda
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC (fan forced) 2. Mash together 2 overripe bananas – you want them nice & spotty!
3. Add two or so shakes of cinnamon,
raw buckwheat (optional, but great for crunch), & coconut sugar (to taste, maybe start with 1 tsp).
4. Add some Table of Plenty Velvety Vanilla Muesli & rolled oats, focusing on texture and keep adding until the mixture can form & hold together.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper and grab a handful of mixture and press onto the tray to make cookie shapes, leaving about 1-2cm between each one.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 or so minutes or until browned. Allow to cool on a rack before putting in a container. Can store on the bench for 2-3 days, otherwise can keep for 1 week in the fridge.
PUMPKIN CHOC-CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP Preparation Time: 15 min. Cooking Time: 0 min. Serves: 5˛˛
• 1 cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained • 1/4 cup puréed baked pumpkin • 1 tsp pumpkin spice • 2 tsp vanilla extract • 1 Tbsp˛Peanut & Coconut spread (or Peanut butter) • 2 tbsp icing mix • 2 tbsp˛no added sugar dark Choc melts • 10 Table of Plenty Dark or Milk Chocolate rice cakes
1. Blend all ingredients except dark Choc-
chips in a food processor for a few minutes until really smooth. Scraping down edges as required
2. Add more sweetener to suit. Stir through Choc melts. Enjoy!
GREEN NICE-CREAM BOWL Preparation Time: 5 min. Cooking Time: 0 min. Serves: 1
• handful of leafy greens
(baby spinach is my favourite) • 1/4 cup coconut water • 4 frozen bananas • fresh fruit of your choice (I used kiwi and berries) • handful of Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty muesli • coconut flakes
1. Put the greens and coconut water in
your blender and blend until all chunks are gone. 2. Add in the frozen bananas and blend until smooth and creamy. You may have to stop to scrape down the edges! 3. Spoon into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, muesli and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
RASPBERRY-BEET SMOOTHIE BOWL
Preparation Time: 5 min. Cooking Time: 0 min. Serves: 1
• 3 or 4 frozen bananas • 1 cup frozen raspberries • thumb sized piece of raw Beetroot • 1/2 cup coconut water • 1 tbsp carob or cacao powder • handful of Table of Plenty Fig and Plum muesli • fresh fruit of your choice (I used peach and raspberry) • shredded coconut
1. Blend the frozen banana, raspberries,
beetroot and coconut water in a high powered blender until smooth 2. To make the choc sauce, mix the carob/ cacao powder with 1/2 tbsp water and mix until smooth. 3. Pour into bowl. top with fruit & granola 4. Drizzle the choc sauce over and sprinkle on some coconut. Enjoy!
Available at Coles, Woolworths and leading independent stores. Follow us today to receive wholesome recipes and food inspirations. www.tableofplenty.com.au
BRING HOME OUR PLENTIFUL RANGE TODAY!