Page 1

==== ==== Join the webinar introducing the revolutionary QR Code. Advertising QR Codes online has never been easier. ==== ====

Over the last 22 years, I've discovered and developed dozens of free advertising strategies. At first, I was forced to find ways to promote my new business at no cost, due to my puny advertising budget. However, as my business grew, I continued to use these methods, because in many cases they were more effective than the advertising I had paid for. The following are some of the most effective free advertising strategies I've used over the last two decades - and teach (in-depth) to my clients. 1.Joint Ventures: A "joint venture" (also known as a "JV") is where you partner with another company for the benefit of both. For example, in the past, I sold a $1,000 product very successfully to my loyal, but small client list. Once I promoted the product to my list, I contacted another company in my niche market with a similar client list. I offered to give them 60% of every sale if they'd mail my offer to their list. They agreed - and ultimately paid to print and mail 20,000 letters to their best customers. The Result: They made 1,100 sales of my $1,000 product. Gross Sales: $1,100,000. They kept 60% - or $660,000 and sent the remaining 40% ($440,000) to me, along with the 1,100 customers who needed their order fulfilled. With that one free advertising strategy, I had increased my list by 1,100 buyers - and added $440,000 in sales to my company's bottom line. 2.Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is like putting joint ventures on turbo-charge. An "affiliate" is someone who can promote your products and services online - for a percentage of any sales they refer. While some companies only pay their affiliates 5% to 10% of a sale, other companies pay 25%, 50%, even 75% or more for each referral. Letting affiliates promote your company is one of the most effective free advertising strategies. You can have an army of 100's or even 1,000's of affiliates placing advertising for you. They may even pay to advertise your products and services. And they only get paid a referral fee when a sale is made. It's like having an entire commissioned sales force, working to make you money 24hours a day. 3.Viral Marketing: One of my favorite free advertising strategies is viral marketing. Viral marketing is any type of marketing where information about your product spreads quickly from person to person, like a flu virus. Digital eBooks, online videos, and funny emails can all be viral, with people passing them on millions of times. Many marketers craft their viral marketing tools (eBooks, videos, emails, etc.) to include links back to their website. Then, they give permission to others to pass these materials around. Very quickly, a viral tool can spread all over the Internet, generating

an ever-increasing amount of free advertising for your website. These are just 3 powerful free advertising strategies out of the dozens I've discovered over the years. But even just putting a few free advertising strategies into action can generate a surge of profits and build your customer list. Best of all, you can do all of this with no money out of your own pocket. Give these free advertising strategies a try in your own business. You'll find that, if used correctly, these free advertising strategies can increase your profits and double or triple your customer list in no time flat.

The free advertising strategies developed by marketing expert, Jeff Gardner, helped him build a multi-million dollar company from scratch. Today, he teaches his free advertising strategies to students all over the world through his Free Advertising Academy. For a FREE REPORT - and more free advertising strategies, you can visit Jeff's Free Advertising Academy online at

Article Source:

==== ==== Join the webinar introducing the revolutionary QR Code. Advertising QR Codes online has never been easier. ==== ====

Free Advertising  

This website guarantee's your business to be on the first page of Google or ist costs you nothing.