COBHAM KT11 3AU A twelve month old family home, constructed and finished to a high standard with underfloor heating, located in a small cul-de-sac equidistant of the High Street and station. The property is offered with no onward chain, has been let out and will be snagged prior to completion. 4 Bedrooms ·
3 Reception Areas ·
3 Bathrooms · Garage
Specification • Concrete ground and first floors.
• Staircase leading from first floor to second floor den
• Gas underfloor heating (radiators on 2nd floor).
• CAT 6 cabling
• Stylish contemporary Italian kitchens with Quartz work surfaces.
• TV and Satellite points in the drawing room, study, family room and bedrooms
• Kitchen appliances include: Siemens oven, microoven, warming drawer, induction hob, fridge/freezer. Quooker boiler tap with separate filtered drinking water.
• Integral garage with power and personal doors to entrance hall and garden.
• Utility rooms with Quartz work surfaces. Equipment includes; Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer, Siemens back-up freezer.
• Indian Sandstone terracing to rear gardens. Front and rear garden already have the benefit of mature planting which has been retained, new turfing and planting to be laid to an approved design. Two external taps have been provided.
• Gas log effect fire in drawing room with limestone and honed granite surround and hearth. • Bi-fold doors from the family room and drawing room to terrace and garden. • Bathrooms and en-suites sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with high quality thermostatic shower mixer and taps. • Stonegres Gotha range wall and floor tiles to bathrooms. • Floor Finishes: Fendi Grey Oak flooring to entrance hall and study. Drawing rooms and bedrooms 80% wool velvet carpeting.
• Block paved driveway
• Security System – include smoke detectors, panic buttons and external security lighting, designed to be linked to a security monitoring station. • All particulars in this specification are for guidance only as some variation may be necessary.
cobham Pipers close is in a popular location close to The Tilt, surrounded by open countryside, the water meadows and the River Mole. Cobham station with it’s local shops is a five minute walk. The area is home to many excellent schools including Milbourne Lodge, The American Community School, Reed’s School, Notre Dame and many others, both in the state and private sectors. Cobham is a highly convenient location, with many neighbouring towns and villages offering excellent educational, recreational and shopping facilities as well as many landmarks including Hampton Court Palace, Claremont Gardens, cricket clubs, golf courses and Sandown Racecourse in neighbouring Esher. An ideal location for the commuter, there are fast and frequent rail services from either Oxshott or Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon stations, both of which offer fast services of around 40 minutes into London Waterloo. The road network is excellent, with simple, straightforward access to both the A3 and M25 leading to both airports, central London and the South Coast.
Dimensions Gross Internal Floor Area Main House 205 sq m / 2,195 sq ft (approx internal)
Gross Internal Floor Area Garage 18 sq m / 196 sq ft (approx internal)
Sales Enquiries: Curchods Cobham Âˇ 01932 860999 Âˇ firstname.lastname@example.org 7 Hollyhedge Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3DQ
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given. All measurements have been taken as guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.