1. Which is the author who speaks about learning strategies?
Malcom Oxford Stevenson
2. The following sentence is false: Songs allows…… They are part of everyday life They don´t provide authentic examples of everyday language They bring variety to the lesson
3. Which are the area affected by maturational constraints?
Context, language apttitude and gender Context, speaking and gender Age, gender and context
4. Children are better learners if teachers
Give them a lot of theories Focus on their implicit acquisition processeses. Has emphaty with them
5. Gender is a popular belief that women are better at arts and languages
True False Don´t know
6.Cognitive approach is
Reflecty Impulsive Two are correct
7. According to Oxford´s classification of strategies, direct strategies are: Metacofnitive, affective and social strategies. Memory, cognitive, affective and social strategies. Memoriy, cognitive, compensation strategies.
8. A desire to learn the language in order to relate to target language culture is:
An integrative motivation. An instrumental motivation. An intrinsic motivation.
10. Which intelligence is very good at using a language? Interpersonal intelligence. Intrapersonal intelligence. Linguistic intelligence.
11. What are linguistic intelligences? Very good at using a language when speaking, they can express themselves very well and they enjoy writing. This intelligence means the ability to understand others feelings and intention when communicating. These students like solving problems and are well known because they understand game rules easily.
12. The good learners?
They are afraid of making guesses about unknown words. They are inhibited. They monitor their own speech and the speech of others. All of them are false.
13. Regarding to Oxford´s classification indirect learning strategies: Social strategies: lead to increased interaction with the L2, by asking questions, cooperating with others and empathising with others. Affective strategies: help learners to regulate their learning process, by evaluating learners learning. Metacognitive strategies are concerned whit learner´s emotional requirements.