4. Romans 10:9 - â€Śbecause if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.! Psalm 37:5 - Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.! _______________________________________________________!
1. Who is someone you need to seek reconciliation with? Share as much as you are comfortable sharing with your group about the situation. Take time after everyone has shared to pray for these people, one by one.!
Without reconciliation, we remain isolated in our cliques at best, alone at worst. Everything we need to break free from our past, from our fear, from our shame, from our pain has been freely given to us. We just have to trust God and move forward. As we forgive and take action to restore fellowship with God and with men, we will find peace. Use the spaces below to set up a plan to begin reconciling with others this week.!
2. Think about that person you need to reconcile with. Name three positive traits about them. (Consider their character, not their appearance)!
3. According to 2 Corinthians 5:18-19, how did God reconcile us to Himself? What will we have to do to reconcile with others?!
1. Who youâ€™re going to reconcile with:________________________! 2. What do you need to forgive them for:_______________________!
4. Have you been reconciled to God? In other words, have you received His forgiveness and decided to follow Him, making Him your Lord and Savior?! _______________________________________________________!
3. What do you need to ask forgiveness for:____________________!
1. James 5:16 - Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.! 2. Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.! 3. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 - All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them ,and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.!
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________! 4. What day will you talk to them about it this week?______________!