Tram Travel Survey A quick survey about your experiences on trams. Please fill me out. Researcher: Stuart Steinfort Aim: I am a final year industrial design student at RMIT who is researching Melbourne’s future transportation concepts. I am very interest in car free city planning and how tram transportation could be used. I would be most appreciative if you could fill out this short survey relating to your experiences of tram travel.
1. What is tram travel to you?
2. How often do you travel on trams? Not at all Less that one trip a week Between 1 – 5 trips a week Between 5 – 10 trips a week More than 10 trips a week
3. If so, what tram line do you travel on?
4. How do you use tram transportation? (Please tick) As your main form of transportation A feeder system to other form of public transport Commuting only When it is convenient
5. Are you satisfied with the current tram system? (Please tick) Yes No In the table below please fill out the positive and negatives of current tram transport. Positives
6. If you are not satisfied with the tram network, how would change it?
7. Does the current tram service benefit the community in general? If not how would you change it?
8. Any other comments/observations about the festival?