Providing tailored maritime security solutions
+44 (0) 207 002 1400
Your first line of defence
Corporate Maritime Security
Tailored, Discreet Protection
Strategic Protection Ltd offers a service built on safe and secure practices and delivered by our pool of elite and highly experienced maritime security personnel.
Our range of consultancy and security solutions include:
We advise on the appropriate level of security required for your vessel, based on real-time piracy reporting on any given transit route. This includes the most secure and cost effective embarkation and disembarkation points for your vessels security team.
• 24 hour UK based operational support • On-board anti-piracy Crew training • Vessel security planning review and hardening • Armed and unarmed teams • Experienced specialists trained in tactical, lethal and non-lethal antipiracy solutions • Dedicated operational support and client relations team • Security training and advice for onboard crew in conjunction with Ship Master. • Close protection services • Vessel embarkation / disembarkation with minimum deviation from route • Comprehensive location Crisis Management and on-board crew training • Vessel recovery
Solutions to suit our clients Strategic Protection Ltd offers a range of maritime security services and solutions which are tailored to our client’s specific requirements. •
Commercial Shipping Security •
Super Yacht Security •
Risk Management •
Super Yacht Security
Our main operational aims • Safety • Security
Strategic Protection Ltd works closely with Super Yacht owners and operators to ensure that security threats don’t intrude on the safety of our clients and their vessels. Our customers are increasingly aware of the need for a tailored protection solution for their highly valued guests and crew.
• Legal Compliance
The SPL ethos ensures complete security with the minimum of fuss and trouble.
Our super yacht elite security teams are selected based on their close protection and maritime experience. Our discreet service is provided in an unobtrusive manner and in liaison with the ship’s captain to meet the demands of the owner’s schedules. The SPL SYS (Super Yacht Security) team will highlight security procedures and measures that should be taken by the ship and crew, prior to the arrival of owners and guests and will conduct any necessary training to ensure security protocols and responses are understood by all, allowing owners, guests and crew to continue their schedules with complete peace of mind.
Compliance With the increasing developments within the maritime security industry, Strategic Protection Ltd ensures we remain at the forefront of any legislation, compliance and accreditations and our dedicated legal and compliance personnel maintain all current ISO standards to ensure we are compliant with any developments in the maritime industry including accreditation and membership bodies.
• ISO 9001:2008
• ISO 28007 - in progress
• UK Govt Open General Trade Control Licence
• Flag state approvals • BMP4 • SAMI • ICoC
• Section 5 Firearms Licence • Pre-approved contract procedures • Guardcon compliant insurance policies
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Angola Benin Comoros Dar es Salaam Djibouti Fujairah Ghana Ivory Coast Madagascar Malta Mauritius Mombasa Mozambique Muscat Nigeria Sikka South Africa Sri Lanka Sudan Suez Togo
For tailored solutions to suit your specific requirements, please contact us.
Strategic Protection Ltd 60 Cannon Street London EC4N 6NP +44 (0) 207 002 1400 www.strategic-protection.com
email@example.com www.strategic-protection.com Registered in England Company Reg No: 8774837