Planning sub-committee Wednesday 7th September 2011 From 4.30pm to 6pm at St Agnes Lodge St Pauls Unlimited has a Code of Conduct setting out how we would like to work together. We all have different views and perspectives and we are committed to providing a forum where these views can be discussed openly. We value the contribution of ALL partners. We will not tolerate any form of aggression or intimidation including shouting, swearing, being physically threatening, making personal or discriminatory remarks, putting people down, talking over people or being impatient. It can feel difficult to challenge people particularly when we respect their commitment but for the partnership to be truly successful we MUST ensure everyone can contribute openly and equally. We all have a responsibility to challenge inappropriate behaviour as and when it happens. AGENDA
2. Minutes and matters arising
3. Presentation on the Governments Supplementary Planning Document proposals and the impact from Localism Bill. Presented by Mohamed Rashid as Bristol City Council Officer
4. Jamaican Inn Planning Application proposals Presented by P J Orchard Architects (10 minutes presentation / 5 minutes for question & answers)
5. 54 â€“ 56 Brigstocke Road Planning Application proposals Presented by P J Orchard Architects (10 minute presentation / 5 minutes question & answers)
6. Looking at planning listings submitted and being proposed for the St Pauls area.
7. Any other business 8. End of meeting