Take advantage of the $10,000* first home owners grant and even better…. Receive up to $15,000* for the new builders scheme. Now is the time to buy!
ONLY 4 LEFT
*eligibility criteria must be met
Inclusions • Vinyl wrap kitchen with stone benchtops • Stainless steel electric oven • Stainless steel gas hot plates • Stainless steel range hood • Ducted heating • Ceramic floor and wall tiles as per floor plans from builders range
• Carpet to remaining areas from builders range • Stainless steel sink and flick mixer to kitchen • Chrome mixer tops from builders range • Mirrors with polished edge to bathroom • Exhaust fans to bathrooms • Roller door to garage
• Flush panel internal doors • Internal door handles • 50mm Scotia cornice throughout • White glo tub to laundry • Weathertough acrylic to all exterior • Sewer power, drainage, gas and water connections as per plans • Outdoor water taps
Whether you’re looking to downsize and keep the caravan or boat, a first home buyer looking to enter the market or savvy investor, this development has a little something for everyone. Located in an established part of Pakenham, opposite parklands and open space, the fresh air and neighbourhood vibes will have you feeling at home in no time! With close access to all the amenities such as shopping, schools, restaurants and more throughout Pakenham and surrounding towns, you’ll have everything you need. With easy access to the M1. 2 bedroom townhouses $379,000. 3 bedroom townhouses $440,000 - $480,000. First Home Owner Grant $10,000 (to eligible applicants) Prices subject to change 12492489-DL18-21
Inclusions • Modern Kitchen with stone bench tops • Stainless steel electric oven • Stainless steel gas hot plates • Stainless steel range hood • Stainless steel dishwasher • Ducted heating • Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner • Remote Control Garage Door as per plan • Ceramic floor and wall tiles as per floor plans from builders range • Carpet to remaining areas from builders range • Stainless steel sink and flick mixer to kitchen • Chrome mixer tops from builders range • Clear glass shower screens to bathrooms • Mirrors to bathroom
• Chrome toilet roll holders & towel rails • Exhaust fans to bathrooms • Flush panel internal doors • Internal door handles • MDF colonial skirtings and architraves throughout • Sewer power, drainage, gas and water connections as per plans • 2 x outdoor water taps (front & back) • Colorbond/concrete roof tiles to builders range • Electrical fittings as per plan layouts • Smoke alarm • Aluminium sliding windows and doors as per plans • Colorbond gutters, fascia & downpipes • Termite protection • E-Screen blinds and Holland blinds to front windows.
• Holland blinds to all other windows (house specific) • Security doors to all openable doors • Door stops • Flyscreens to all openable windows • Clothesline • NBN fibre optic (where required) • 2 TV points • Telephone point to kitchen and bedroom 1 • Smoke alarm • Water tank minimum 2000 litre (tank flush system) or grey water connection (if available) or solar hot water* whichever is applicable • All driveways, paths and crossovers as per plans • Letterbox • Fencing • Landscaping
ONLY 3 LEFT
• Split System Air Conditioner • Dishwasher • Remote Control Garage • Timber Floating Floors
• • • • • •
No progress payments Save on stamp duty Low Deposit Driveway & Fencing Landscaping & Paths Included Turnkey Pack
4 HOMES FOR SALE Located in the heart of Drouin, walking distance from shops, parks, lakes and open space. First home buyers grant of $20,000 available to eligible purchasers. BUY NOW AND SAVE THOUSANDS ON STAMP DUTY!
For more information, contact: Dale Atkin: 0402 717 891
For more information, contact: Dale Atkin: 0402 717 891 * Images are for illustration purposes only.
A rare opportunity to purchase a home in the last pocket of Drouin minutes from the town center Surrounded by stunning park lands and open space, this is an opportunity to build the life you’ve always wanted. There are 4 new homes for sale on Montague Avenue, adjacent to the picturesque Alex Goudie native park. Montague Place is located just minutes walk from Drouin’s main shopping precinct, schools, train station and recreation facilities. Take a leisurely bike ride along the ‘Two Towns Trail’ from Drouin to Warragul, enjoy the town’s restaurants and cafe’s, take the kids to the local skate park, or make the most of the array of sporting facilities offered in Drouin including golf course and basketball stadium. * Images are for illustration purposes only. 12487481-SG12-21
18 STAR NEWS
Thursday, 13 May, 2021