WE LCOME Quality products, impeccable customer service and ethics are at the very core of the Stairways ethos. We pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and versatility throughout our distinctive timber range. Privately owned and managed since it was founded in 1989, the company has rapidly grown to become one of the UKâ€™s largest manufacturers of carpentry and joinery products. Serving both residential and commercial sectors nationwide, our three Midlands based factory units offer over 85,000 sq ft of bespoke and mass production capacity. Our dedicated team provide accredited and tested joinery products, coupled with quality service and support, to always deliver the solutions expected by todayâ€™s industry.
SEC T O R S Our experienced team are here to help you design and select the appropriate carpentry and joinery products for your needs.
Doorsets, door kits and staircases to ensure all specific needs are met: – Specification – Design – Budget – Durability – Accessibility – Security
P ROD U CT R A NGE At Stairways we believe we have a product to suit all applications and budgets. RapiDor The most positive solution for the building industry, RapiDor offers unique benefits in being totally reversible, fast and efficient. Tested to FD30 standards and fully FSC supplied.
ResiDor A pre-hung premium door solution in a frame. A variety of finishes and lining options complete with fire testing certification. Options for 30 dB performance, Part M compliant and FSC accreditation.
Eco-Mercial An effective doorset for the commercial sector designed to be fully compliant. Specifically tailored to meet legislation and offered in an extensive range. FSC Chain of Custody as standard.
SecurDor Add security to your design. Stairways are fully licensed members of the SBD scheme providing timber and composite doorsets that achieve PAS 23-1:1999 & PAS 24: 2012. Options for 30 dB performance, Part M compliant and FSC accreditation.
Staircases Whatever your design requirements you can be certain that Stairways produce the finest quality staircases, creating a focal piece for your development. Tested to BS EN 5395. Options for FSC Chain of Custody and fire treatments.
Joinery Bespoke, one-off or unique design? Porch posts, entrance gates, fire screens, louvre doors or over panels; speak to Stairways, we can manufacture the simplest to the most complex design.
Veneer & Foil Wrapped MDF A solid option to real wood, added benefits include environmental certificates and increased performance. Stairways can wrap your chosen profile, architrave, skirting, door linings or frames. Many finishes including fully lacquered veneer profiles.
Forestry Standards Commission approved
Part M compliant
Fire Testing Certification FD30, FD60, FD90, FD120
Secure By Design tested
BS PAS 24:2012 compliant
BS PAS 23-1:1999 compliant
CAPACIT Y A constant programme of investment in pursuit of the attributes that Stairways embody: QUALITY PRODUCT HONESTLY PRICED
Overview of facilities – Mass Production Capacity – Bespoke Joinery – CNC Machines – Traditional Wood Working – In-house Spray Shop – In-house Priming – Veneer and Foil Wrapping – In-house Glazing – Bespoke Mouldings
– Passionate about our people, we fully understand that their skills fuel the success of our business.
– Doorset factory over 38,000 sq ft, delivers in excess of 2,000 doorsets per week.
– Plant and machinery are instrumental in our drive to deliver new innovations and to ensure consistent quality.
– Capacity for RapiDor, ResiDor and Eco-Mercial, coupled with traditional wood working, fire screens and over panelling all under one roof.
– All manufacturing sites are equipped with the latest CNC technology.
– In-house priming and finishing make the final touches simple.
– Flexibility of movement in production offering benefits over our competitors.
Joinery and Veneers
– 40,000 sq ft factory delivers in excess of 250 assembled flights per week.
– Highly skilled craftsmen to bring your concepts to life.
– CNC and traditional wood working allow us to create your exact requirements for bespoke refurbishment projects adding elegance to your feature staircase.
– Full in-house design service and guidance on materials and finishes.
– Skilled joiners assemble your design for an accurate and speedy fit on site. – Numerous specifications to choose from, including glass and stainless steel balustrades, priming or full finishing to your timber flight.
– Wood working machinery for traditional joinery requirements. – Veneer products offer an enticing alternative to real wood, as well as profile wrapping for furniture manufacturing.
E NV I R O N MEN T We understand that our products as well as our operations have an impact on the environment. Always striving for continuous improvement in each operation and every product, as a timber based company we recognise the need for a responsible attitude in sourcing materials. All suppliers are closely monitored and reviewed with the constant aim of producing our products from sustainable sources. We remain at the forefront of technology, with a long term commitment to minimising waste and making efficient use of energy and raw materials. Stairways are accredited with being members of the FSC Chain of Custody scheme and operate in accordance with BS EN ISO 1400/:2004 which will shortly be extended to full certification. The majority of our products are offered with a full FSC Chain of Custody, and we continue working to expand our portfolio. For further details on products carrying the certification please contact us.
Head Office & Door Division Stairways Midlands Ltd Southam Drive Kineton Road Industrial Estate Southam, Warwickshire CV47 0FA
Accounts & Staircase Division Stairways Midlands Ltd Bescot Crescent Walsall West Midlands WS1 4ND
MDF Profiles Stairways Midlands Ltd Unit 6 Buttington Cross Enterprise Park Welshpool, Powys SY21 8SL
T: 01926 818770 F: 01926 818780
T: 01922 728600 F: 01922 728644
T: 01938 558833 F: 01938 558866
Company Registration No. 3146591