Dear Friends / Devotees, Namaste. We cordially invite you to participate in the celebrations to be held during February 22-26, 2012. Yours in the service of the Lord, Swami Gautamananda, Adhyaksha.
22-2-2012 - WEDNESDAY - CONSECRATION DAY 5.00 a.m. 6.00 a.m. 6.30 - 12.15 p.m.12.30 p.m. 1.15 p.m. 2.00 p.m. 3.30 p.m. -
Mangala Arati, Chanting & Bhajans Temple Pradakshina Special Puja & Chandi Homa Prasad Universal Temple Kumbhabishekam â€“ Video Show Sri Krishna Bhajan Mandali, Chennai. Reminiscences of Kumbhabishekam by Sadhus and Devotees 5.00 p.m. - Bhajans by students of Smt. Ramkuvar Devi Fomra Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Chrompet, Chennai. 6.30 p.m. - Arati 7.00 - 8.30 p.m. - Music programme by Sri Sikkil C.Gurucharan, All India Musician
23-2-2012- THURSDAY - SRI RAMAKRISHNA JAYANTI - RESURGENCE DAY 5.00 a.m.
- Arati, Chanting & Bhajans
- Temple Pradakshina
- Shenoy Recital by Sri Ramachandran & party
- Special puja & Bhajans
10.15 a.m. - Homa 12.00 noon - Special Arati 12.30 p.m. - Prasad 1.30 p.m.
- Nama Sankirtan & Abhanga by Sri Vittal Bhajan Mandali, Chennai.
- Sri Ramakrishnarukku Aayiram Potrigal (Kumkuma Archana)
4.30 p.m. - Special Publications - Release by Srimat Swami Gautamanandaji Maharaj First copy to be received by Sri B.A.Kodandaraman, Chairman & Managing Director, Vivek & Co. 4.40 p.m. - PUBLIC MEETING Discourses : 1. 'Upanishathukalin Saaram Sri Ramakrishna' by Sri Swami Shivayoganandaji Chinmaya Mission, Madurai. 2. 'Kuruttinai Neekkum Guru' by Dr.Karu. ArmugaThamizhan 6.15 p.m. - Arati 7.00 p.m. - Special lectures by Swami Asutoshananda (Tamil) Srimat Swami Gautamanandaji Maharaj
24-2-2012 - FRIDAY SARVA DHARMA SAMANVAYA DAY 5.00 a.m. 5.30 a.m.
- Mangala Arati & Chanting - Bhajans, Temple Pradakshina & Namavali by Bhaktasvara Bhajan Mandali, Chennai 8.00 a.m. - Namavali & Bhajans by Swami Atmaghanananda 9.00 a.m. - Reading from of The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna 9.30 a.m - 12.30 p.m. - PARLIAMENT OF RELIGIONS Buddhism - Bhikku Rajan, Course Manager, Vipassana Meditaion Centre. Islam - Kavikko. Abdul Rahman Sikhism - Sri. Harbhans Singh Anand, Honorary General Secretary, Shri Guru Nanak Satsangh Sabha, Chennai Hinduism - Swami Atmashraddhananda, Editor, The Vedanta Kesari. Jainism - Sri. Dulichand Jain, Chairman, Karuna International Chiristianity - Dr.Sister Margaret Bastin, Principal, Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts,Trichy Pledge & Concluding speech-Srimat Swami Gautamanandaji Maharaj 12.30 p.m. - Prasad 1.15 p.m. - Holy mother's Visit to Bangalore - CD Show 1.45 p.m. - Bhajans by Students of Sri Sarada Vidyalaya, T.Nagar. 2.30 p.m. - Katha Kalakshepam - 'Nandanar Charitram' by Swami Harivratananda (Tamil) 4.15 p.m. - PUBLIC MEETING Talk -'Spiritual Sadhanas according to Sri Ramakrishna' by Swami Harshananda, President,Ramakrishna Math, Bengaluru. Talk - 'Indraikku Sri Ramakrishnar' by Hon. Justice V.Ramasubramanian, High Court, Chennai. Sri.S.Manoharan, SM Silks, Kanchipuram. 6.30 p.m. - Arati 7.00 p.m. - SPECIAL DISCOURSE: 'Vedamurti Sri Ramakrishna' by Srimath Swami Omkaranandaji (Tamil), Theni.
25.2.2012 - SATURDAY SARVA SAMPRADAYA SAMANVAYA DAY 5.00 a.m. 6.00 a.m.
Mangala Arati, Chanting & Bhajans Temple Pradakshina & Namavali by Swami Harivratananda ❖ Vedic Chanting at the Pandal by Challekere Brothers, Bengaluru. (Sri M.S.Srinivasan & Sri M.S. Venugopal) ❖ Thevaram at the Temple by Sri P.Sargurunathan, Odhuvar, Sri Kapaliswarar Temple ❖ Divya Prabandha Parayanam at Swami Ramakrishnananda Hall
9.30 - 12.30 p.m - CONGREGATION OF MONKS - SADHU SAMMELANAM BLESSINGS FROM ❖ Gurumaha Sannidhanam Sri-la-Sri Sivaprakasa Desika Paramacharya Swamigal, Thiruvavadurai Aadheenam. ❖ Munaivar Srimath Mouna Kumarasami Thambiran Swamigal, Kattalai Visaranai, Dharumapura Aadheenam. ❖ Sri-la-Sri Sathyagnana Mahadeva Desika Paramacharya Swamigal, Velakuruchi Aadheena Thirumadam, Thirupugalur. ❖ Sri-la-Sri Niramba Alagiya Desikaragiya Gnanaprakasa Desika Paramacharya Swamigal, Thulavur Aadheenam. ❖ Gurumaha Sannidhanam Sri-la-Sri Marudhavana Desika Swamigal, Nachiyarkoil Aadheenam, Nachiyarkoil. ❖ Perur Aadheenam Illayapattam Marudhachala Adigalaar, Thavaththiru Santhalinga Adigalar Thirumadam, Perur. ❖ Thavaththiru Kumaragurubara Swamigal, Siravai Aadheenam, Goumara Madalayam, Coimbatore. ❖ Gnanaguru Saakthasri Sivalingeshwara Swamigal, Kamatchipuri Aadheenam, Ondipudur, Coimbatore. ❖ Jagadguru Sri Jeyendra Saraswathi Swamigal, Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, Kanchipuram.
❖ Srimat Paramahamsa Kaliyan Ramanuja Jeer Swamigal, Vanamamalai Madam, Nanguneri. ❖ 45th Pattam Srilakshmi Nrusimha Divyapaduka Sevaka Srivansadakopa Sri Narayana Yatheendra Mahadesikan, Ahobhila Madam, Ahobhilam. ❖ Sri Appan Parakaala Ramanuja Embaar Jeer, Sri Appan Parakaala Ramanuja Embar Jeer Madam, Sriperumpudur. ❖ Poojya Swami Dayananda Saraswathi, Arsha Vidhya Gurukulam. ❖ Sri Swami Guruprakashanandaji, Divine Life Society, Rasipuram ❖ Arulthiru Ooran Adigalaar, Research Scholar of Sanmargham. ❖ Sri Swami Sivayoganandaji, Chinmaya Mission, Madurai. ❖ Sri Swami Ramakrishnananda Puri, Matha Amritanandamayi Math. Presidential address: Srimat Swami Gautamanandaji Maharaj 12.30 p.m. 1.15 p.m. 2.00 p.m.
4.15. p.m. Inaugration -
6.30 p.m. 7.00 p.m.
Prasad Speech on Sri Ramakrishna by Child Prodigy Selvi Harini Bhajans by Sri Ramakrishna Sarada Samithi, Trichy. KAVIYARANGAM - Glory of Sri Ramakrishna President: Dr.V.V.Subramaniam Former Principal, Vivekananda College, Chennai. Dr. Tiruppur Krishnan, Sri Ramanan, Dr. T.S.Prema, Sri. S.Satish kumar, Sri. P.Veera Raghavan, Dr. Rammohan SPECIAL DISCOURSE : 'Sri Ramakrishna’s Guidelines for the welfare of women' Sri Nalli Kuppuswamy Chettiar Talk by Yatheeswari Krishnapriya Amba, Thiruvannamalai. Talk by Smt. Vani Jayaram, Renowned Singer. Arati Musical discourse by Smt. Vishaka Hari, An exponent in Harikatha. Subject : Self surrender according to Sri Ramakrishna
26-2-2012 - SUNDAY NARA NARAYANA SEVA DAY 5.00 a.m. 5.30 a.m. 8.00 a.m. 8.45 a.m
- Mangala Arati & Chanting - Temple Pradakshina & Namavali by Sri Ramakrishna Sarada Samithi, Trichy. - Bhajans:Radhe Krishna Bhajan Mandali, Chennai - 'Why do I love Sri Ramakrishna?' Childrenâ€™s program by Balamandir Group.
10.00 a.m.- 12.30 p.m - YOUTH CONVENTION Theme : 'As Long As I Live, So Long Do I learn' Dr. Ambika Kameswar, Director, RASA. Sri. Vijay Menon, Renowned International Trainer. Swami Vidyanathananda, (Mahan Maharaj) (Recipient of CSIR,Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award 2011, Fellow of Indian Academy of Sciences, (FIASc)) 12.30 p.m. - SERVE GOD IN MAN - Honouring 175 poor people Chief guest : Sri. V.K.Subburaj I.A.S. Vice Chairman, Birla Planetarium, Science City. 2.00 p.m. - Prasad 3.00 p.m. - Drama by Students, Ramakrishna Mission Students' Home, Chennai-4. 4.15 p.m. to 6.15 p.m - SPECIAL DISCOURSES Inauguration: Arutchelvar Sri. Pollachi N.Mahalingam, Chairman, Sakthi Group of companies. Talk : Sri. Pazha. Karuppaiah, M.L.A., Talk : Hon. Justice A.K.Ganguly, Supreme Court, New Delhi. 6.30 p.m. - Arati 7.00 p.m. - Special Discourse: 'Guruvum Thiruvum' Solvendar Sri. Suki Sivam 8.30 p.m. - Vote of thanks by Swami Asutoshananda
175th Birth Anniversary of Sri Ramakrishna & 12th Anniversary of Universal Temple Consecration Feb - 2012 - Invitation