Weekly E-Tip Interactive Whiteboard – Interactive Files – Pull Tab Create a Pull Tab exercise. It is ideal to label images: For ESOL and MFL (vocabulary), IT (Label part of computer or software), and so on. Use the outside of SMART Notebook to hide text/answer keys and provide more space on the page.
1. Select the gallery tab.
2. After entering the tool’s name “Pull Tab” in the search box and pressing the search button, click on the “Notebook Files and Pages” blue tab. .The gallery will open up, select the tool and drag it to your working area.
3. To use the template, pull the tabs, select both the text and tab object, then ungroup them by right clicking and selecting “Group”> “Ungroup” .
4. Double click the text and enter your own text. After changing the text, select text and tab object, group and drag the tab to the edge.
5. To change the picture, select the house, click on the drop down menu and “Unlock”. Then delete the image and replace it with your own.
6. Students just have to drag the tabs to the correct place.