lee mickler-creech Nicholas Wood
Meet Stephanie Graham
Ask the Shopologist
Stephanie, founder of AskTheShopologist, is a Zig Ziglar Certified Trainer, Creator of 6n12 GoPro, The PinkVIP, The BeeU Digital Toolbelt and is CoHost of the "Lets Talk Bee U" podcast, on Big Media USA.
She has shared the stage & built businesses with President Bill Clinton, Oil heiress & Hotelier~Caroline Rose Hunt, Golf Course Designer~Robert Trent Jones Jr., Zig Ziglar and other Immortal image By: Dorit
Stephanie is a visionary, thought leader & speaker, known globally as The Shopologist. When she introduced blockchain technology & crypto currency into her distribution channels, she 10x'd her income. This catapulted her to one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the shopping industry & Cryptocurrency space influencing over 5 million people and 150,000 small to medium businesses in over 45 countries. She has taught over 10,000 families & small to mid size businesses how to send and receive crypto transactions to differentiate themselves in the marketplace. She has added "IOT" to her distribution channels so they can get Paid on the IOT.
notables influencing the Future of Blockchain & Fintech Technologies such as John McAfee and Tim Draper, to name a few. As a Stay-at-Home mom, she matched her husband's income as a commercial airline captain in just 8 months doing what she did for FREE her whole life"Shop". She Shopped to the Top teaching people around the world how to Get Paid to Shop & Brand themselves by "Mastering the Art of Shopping Smart".
GO 2 GIRLS
GO 2 GUY
Dorit Artist Extraordinaire
Mother of the IMMORTALS
DALLAS ILLUSTRATOR DORIT RABINOVITCH IS A
VETERAN ARTIST WHO USUALLY DOES HER
COLOR WORK IN OILS.
This Talented Whiz Kid was "totally computer illiterate" when she bought a computer not too long ago. Soon she was using art programs to create articles on Texas Billionaires! She says the transition from "old to new" media has been smooth, and that working with the computer is cheaper and neater- and she likes that there are no FUMES.
GO 2 How 2
SHOP SHARE CONNECT
Ask the Shopologist
How can what I say to myself change my life & business. I have been asked this question over and over in my life and my work as a Peak Performance Coach and Turn Around Specialist. It has been asked equally between my business and personal clients and friends. It is as simple as this. Do you know how many thoughts you have each day of your life? The average person has between 60,000 and 90,000 thoughts per day that is a lot of thoughts. We need to understand a few things about our brains and thoughts. We are not going to get technical here; I just want to share with you some tools and techniques that WILL take you to the next level of your journey.
We have a Conscious mind and a Subconscious mind and we need to understand how they work for us and sometimes against us. The good word is that ALL of us have the capability to make changes and start directing our thoughts and manners so that we may use this most powerful tool that we have in our life. We will start with a few facts that will help you get a clearer understanding of this method. • Your Conscious mind is the logical mind that functions with logic (Logic is another subject) • You think with the conscious mind and it is the programmer of the subconscious mind, which is the creative mind that carries out the program. • The subconscious mind is the automatic pilot of the mind. It does not question or evaluate things that readily come into it. • The subconscious also regulates all of your vital functions. (think about this for a moment you do not have to tell or instruct your brain to tell your heart to pump blood, or to instruct your breathing, even that without these you would not be alive). It does this automatically.
• Your Subconscious mind processes about 100 billion bits of information per second. Your Conscious mind processes about 40 bits per second. (This is a large contrast).
• You have several types of brain waves Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, Gamma
As you see from just a small set of facts how important your subconscious mind is to your everyday function and on all of your levels of life. Your brain does not compute the answers to problems; it retrieves the answers from your memory. Your mind is continually drawing on information from its hierarchical structure; recalling events from your past. Remember, also it pulls from how you reacted to these situations, what you said to yourself, what others said to you. It looks at how you may have reacted in fear or concern and it has made a pattern that will continue to respond in like kind each time. This keeps getting reinforced over and over.
It became S.O.P. (standard operating procedure) for your patterns that govern your thought process which directs your actions toward your movement, and this can keep you from ever changing your thoughts and in reality keeping you from your goal and desire. The Question here is what we can do to move our subconscious mind to working for us instead of against us. Please note that the suggestions that I am making here today work, even that it is a short list and for the purpose of this article it is just a starting point to help you achieve momentum and to get you moving on your turn around phase. Scientists have proven that the subconscious mind is a million times more powerful than the conscious mind. Yes, I did say a million times more powerful. There are hundreds and hundreds of studies to back up this data. The studies I have really dug deep into come from Harvard University and Stanford University. So, let us get our subconscious mind aboard.
• Know that you are the President and C.E.O of your life. • You control what goes in your mind. • You control what you say to yourself about you and your situations • Key Point: The past Does Not Equal The Future. Adopt this as a FACT… • Create a list of what you want to be, achieve, desire, and what makes you happy. (Really) not what makes others happy, but you.
• Get a list of things that you say to yourself on a regular basis that you KNOW is counterproductive to what you really desire. Examine these statements and create a new list of empowering statements. (The Real ONES) For you mind will work on your beliefs and we are now going to give it the truth. Please KNOW that you are special, you deserve happiness and success and that you have the ability to DO IT. • I suggest these statements for you to affirm in your mind and heart… (Just a start) • My Subconscious Mind is my PARTNER in success • Then put together a different dialog with yourself and practice it over and over. We have the ability to change this. If we build the right questions we will get the right results. • Have quiet time with yourself in prayer, meditation, visualize yourself there. Feel it.
See, It really does boil down to what we say. What we say to ourselves. Make a conscious effort to say who you really are, what you really want to become and achieve and I will see you at the top of where ever it is your heading.
I could go on and on but this will get you started and you now have a KNOWING that it is YOU who is in the driver’s seat of your mind. I challenge you today to move forward and enjoy the ride.
“Knowing others is perspective, but knowing one’s own self is enlightened; conquering others shows strength, but conquering one’s self shows true power.” Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching By: lee mickler-creech
Get Paid to SHOP THIS PODCAST EXPLAINS IT ALL!
Shop Local to Create Smart Cities
Get Paid to Chat
By: jiya khan
When it comes to meaningful relationships, a lot of time has to be invested along with the efforts. From talking endlessly to finding similar interests, it is all about finding a rapport with your match. Have you also been looking for subtle signs that can prove your match's interest in you?
When it comes to meaningful relationships, a lot of time has to be invested along with the efforts. From talking endlessly to finding similar interests, it is all about finding a rapport with your match. Have you also been looking for subtle signs that can prove your match's interest in you? Here are some points that can surely help:
1. They want to get real with you While online dating in India comes with its inhibitions that make it arduous to share all details at once, after a point, every person opens up to a certain level. If you've already met your match once or twice and they seem excited to share their achievements, opinions, likes, and dislikes with you, it shows that they're into you. They wish for you to know the 'real' them behind all the small talk.
2. They try to make your day better There are many ways to cheer someone up. From simply talking to them and letting them vent to meeting them and eating their favourite food, anything can work for different individuals. If you've had a difficult day recently and your match has made small efforts to help you through it, they're putting efforts for you. This shows that your match is into you.
3. They wish to maintain a pleasant image We've all grown up listening to the idea of romance. However, a like-minded individual would understand and respect your boundaries. When a person is really into you, they try to showcase all their positive traits to attract you more towards them. If a match has been working hard to display their uniqueness, they're definitely serious about this connection.
4. They make efforts to spend time with you It can't always be possible to hang out with your match but a person who is into you would try to make plans often. They would respect your schedule and privacy for certain. However, a match who's interested would also wish to take things forward actively. Spending time can include lunch or dinner dates, video calls, voice calls, or even watching a movie together online.
5. They are clear about their attraction towards you
A like-minded individual who values you will wish to keep you engaged. If they are into this connection, they will display honesty and integrity. This includes showing you that they like you. While some people are more direct in their approach, others would do subtle things like always making sure that you're safe, asking you about your day, remembering small details about you, and more.
6. They respect your decision-making process Making one's match feel valued is important but so is giving them time and space. A good match would want you to take things at your pace. They won't rush you into making important decisions like meeting for the first time. They would respect and understand your personality to let you feel the comfort of making decisions about them. This is also an important indicator of their nature.
7. They walk the extra mile with you and for you Two people can fall for each other even when they have different interests. In this case, a real match will try to understand your hobbies. They will read about those topics or watch shows related to them. They would want to keep the connection strong and for that to happen, they will educate themselves about your likings. Similarly, they will also feel elated when you do the same for them. They will make sure to let you know about their gratitude for your efforts.
8. They are honest with you A genuine match would want you to like them for their real personality. This is why, they would prefer to be honest with you. They would share their interests, hobbies, and more with you to help you understand them better. Similarly, they won't ask important questions when asked. However, there's a limit. One must respect their match's boundaries while asking questions and exercise good judgement during the process.
If your match has displayed these signs, congratulations! They're into you and wish to take this connection forward. Dating is not such a hard endeavour, given that we practice carefulness.
S SI IX X M MI IN NU UT TE ES S T TO O S SU UC CC CE ES SS S By Nicholas Wood
If you don’t know what you really want in life or you are struggling to achieve your desired goal this article will be of benefit to you. With this new self-development program, Six Minutes to Success, you will definitely want to discover more about it, if you are serious about achieving your dreams. Do you feel lost in life or unsure about what you really want? Or do you know what you want and are you struggling to achieve it? Most people never really allow themselves the time to really think and decide what it is they really want out of life. And for the ones who do know, they might have a hard time achieving it simply because they don’t know the best way to go about it.
One option is to try and ‘go it alone’, just keep on trying on your own and hoping you will make it. But wouldn’t it be easier to ask for help and have guidance from someone who really knows the key principles of success from first hand experience? This way you make it so much easier for yourself and you are not only a lot less likely to not give up but you will achieve success much faster as well.
How Anyone Can Cash in on the New Digital Banking, Buying & Building Online Revolution
2011 - The Shopologist and Hubert Friedl in the Beginning
Click here for podcast
BOOK AND PODCAST
Shopping is not only about pleasure. Shopping may also help to maintain mental acuity in old age, says Guy McKhann, M.D., a professor of neurology at Johns Hopkins University and a co-author of Keep Your Brain Young. "People who are doing really well as they get older tend to be mentally engaged, physically active, and socially involved," he says. " Men and women are all of those things when they shop." Meanwhile, back on the couch, Grandpa scores none of the above.