• Simmer the green beans in boiling salted water for 3 - 4 minutes until tender and drain.
Stir in the cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley, add lemon juice to taste and season well.
• Meanwhile heat the cannellini beans with the oil and the onion until warmed through.
Gently stir through the tuna and serve
• In a large mixing bowl mix together all the beans with Heinz Salad Cream Lemon & Black Pepper.
400g green beans, trimmed 2 x 410g cans of cannellinibeans
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 small red onion, finely sliced
3 tbsp Heinz Salad Cream Lemon & Black Pepper
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
75g pitted Kalamata black olives
15g flat leaf parsley, chopped
003 lemon and black pepper
Add the chicken to a large frying pan with the sweetcorn and tomatoes and cook until piping hot and remove from the heat.
200g cooked, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
198g can of sweetcorn, drained 2 large tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp Heinz Salad Cream Mango and Lime
4 tbsp light cream cheese 8 medium flour tortillas
80g grated half fat Cheddar cheese
Mix the Heinz Salad Cream Lemon & Black Pepper with the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
6 spring onions, finely sliced 20g fresh coriander, chopped
Mix through the onions and coriander with Heinz Fiery Chilli Twisted Ketchup and seasoning to taste.
Spread the cheese mixture over one side of the tortillas using the back of a spoon.
Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium heat, add a trickle of oil and wipe around the pan with a piece of kitchen towel.
Heat for 1-2 minutes until golden on the underside, then carefully using a fish slice or another plate turn the tortilla over and brown on the other side, remove and keep warm, and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
002 mango and lime
4 tbsp Heinz Heinz Salad Cream with Cucumber and Dill
• Mix Heinz Salad Cream with Cucumber and Dill with the cream cheese, then lightly toss through the mackerel.
100g extra light cream cheese
125g smoked mackerel, skin removed
4 wholemeal pittas
40g watercress, large stalks removed
2 small cooked beetroot
Toast the pittas and divide the mackerel mixture, watercress and beetroot between the pittas and serve immediately.
001 cucumber and dill
2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
½ - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
005 chilli and mint
Mix together the garlic, chilli, thyme and oil together in a large dish.
Place the chicken in the marinade and turn to coat the chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Place on a medium hot griddle or over grey coals of a barbecue or a medium heat of a gas barbecue for 12 - 14 minutes, turning often until browned and cooked.
Place the burger buns or ciabatta rolls on the griddle or barbecue for 1 - 2 minutes before the end of cooking.
2 tsp chopped fresh thyme 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
4 small skinless chicken breasts 4 small lettuce leaves
Cut the chicken breasts in to three and place in the burger buns or rolls with the lettuce and tomatoes
4 burger buns or ciabatta rolls,
Top with Heinz Salad Cream with Chilli and Mint and serve with some on the side
4 tbsp Heinz Salad Cream with Chilli and mint
500g extra lean beef mince
4 spring onions, finely chopped
4 burger buns
2 gherkins, sliced
4 tbsp Heinz Original Salad Cream
1 large tomato, sliced into 4
• Mix the beef mince with the onions, season and form into 4 equal sized burgers and chill until needed.
• Brush both sides of the burgers with the oil and cook over grey coals of a barbecue for 10 - 12 minutes
• Place the burger buns on the barbecue to toast for 2 minutes before the end of the burgers cooking time.
Place a lettuce leaf on each burger bun with slices of gherkin,
• followed by Heinz Original Salad Cream, then top with the burgers and finally the tomato slices and serve.