RES 341 Week 5 Individual Quiz (UOP Course) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/RES/RES-341-UOP-Course/product-5393-res-341week-5-individual-quiz-uop-course
For more course tutorials visit
www.tutorialrank.com Tutorial Purchased: 2 Times, Rating:
Individual Assignment: Quiz
Complete a quiz on topics covered in the previous weeks. Research 341 Week 5 Quiz
1. A university wants to estimate the average amount of money that students spend on books in a semester. It takes a random sample of 45 students and finds that the average amount of money spent was $282 with a standard deviation of $21. Find a 95% confidence interval estimate for the true mean amount of money spent on books in a semester.
2. A local public television station, which broadcasts educational programs, is soliciting contributions from its audience during pledge week. The master of ceremonies states that the average contribution of its members is $47. do you think that this average is the mean mode or median? Why?
3. The Statistical Bulletin published by the Metropolitan life insurance company reported 2% of all Americans birth results in twins. If a random sample of 8000 births is taken, find the mean, variance and standard deviation of the number of births that would result in twins.
4. A survey of 30 adults found that the mean age of a personâ€™s primary vehicle is 5.6 years. Assuming the standard deviation of the population is .8 years, find the 95% confidence interval of the population mean.
5. Find everything to the left of Z= 2.42