VOLUME 4, ISSUE 13, SPRING 2017
Graphics/Layout Design: Carol Massey
Lee Udell; Kathleen Lambert, M.D.
Unsolicited queries and submissions of art and writing not accompained by a self-addressed stamped envelope will not be returned. Response time varies and Healthy in Newton cannot assume responsibility for unsolicited materials. To contact the manager by email, address correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Introducing INFINI™ 7. Colon Cancer Awareness Month ADVERTISING
8. Relief from Allergy Symptoms
Information regarding advertising and rates are available by contacting Debbie Burgamy at 770-307-6235 or email@example.com.
10. Common Sports Injuries Parents of Student Athletes Should Know
11. Colon Cancer Screening Saves Lives 12. Resolving to Unplug from Devices
HEALTHY IN NEWTON
13. Preventive Medicine Can Lessen Health Expenses
c/o The Covington News 1166 Usher Street, Covington, Georgia 30014 Phone 770-787-6397 / Fax 770-787-6451 www.covnews.com
14. Recognize Potentially Dangerous Household Chemicals
• OXFORD • PO
ALE • NEWB
CLE • CO
A • M
NSFIELD • SO
21. The Importance of Annual Health Exams
19. 5 Simple Rules to Reduce Your Risk for Colorectal Cancer
17. Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention
22. 10 Things to Know Before You Go
SPRING 2017 | HEALTHY IN NEWTON