St Audries Woodland Way • Kingswood • Surrey
Leading to St Audries
St Audries Woodland Way â€˘ Kingswood â€˘ Surrey
Images of similar previous Millgate properties
Amidst the secluded tree-lined avenues an idyllic location awaits you Set within private landscaped grounds is a palatial 6 bedroom detached house offering privacy, exclusivity and allure in equal measure bearing all the hallmarks of a truly exceptional home.
A prime location Situated in the heart of Surrey’s stunning countryside, surrounded by green belt woodland and farmland, Kingswood is just 15 miles south west of London. Combining the delights of a rural lifestyle with a thriving community spirit, it is little wonder that Kingswood has an enviable reputation as a desirable place to live. At the heart of the village, along Waterhouse Lane, a collection of well-stocked local stores provide all the essentials and more. The local pub, the award-winning Kingswood Arms, also offers contemporary cuisine in elegant surroundings, while more adventurous palates will be tempted by the stylish Boscoreale or superb Khyber Palace. Kingswood lies in an area of great natural beauty that is perfect for walking or horse riding. To one side lies Banstead Woods, to the other, the open expanses of Banstead and Walton Heaths, with Epsom Common – home to the famous racecourse – not far away and the tranquility of the North Downs easily accessible. Golf courses abound, with the nearest being Kingswood Golf and Country Club, designed by five times British Open champion, James Braid. Despite its rural setting, Kingswood is effortlessly accessible: just 45 minutes from London Bridge, with trains every half an hour (more frequently at peak times), St Audries is merely a few minutes by car to Junction 8 of the M25. Midway between bustling Epsom and charming Reigate, Kingswood is just over half an hour’s drive from Kingston-upon-Thames. For travel further afield, Gatwick is just over 17 miles away and Heathrow is 30 miles.
4 Top: Mere Pond; above: Local pubs, Inn on the Green and Kingswood Arms
Kingswood â€˘ Surrey
In every direction there is natural beauty: to one side is Banstead Woods, to the other, the open expanses of Banstead and Walton Heaths Burford House
5 Top: Banstead Heath; above: Kingswood Golf and Country Club
Ground Floor Kitchen
4975 x 4575 mm
2720 x 2470 mm
16'3" x 15'0" 8'11" x 8'1"
5277 x 4920 mm
17'3" x 16'1"
6245 x 3765 mm
20'5" x 12'4"
7938 x 7815 mm
26'0" x 25'7"
5162 x 4480 mm
16'11" x 14'8"
5572 x 3345 mm
18'3" x 10'11"
Note: All figures illustrate maximum room dimensions.
St Audries 7
7052 x 4975 mm
23'1" x 16'3"
5050 x 4783 mm
16'6" x 15'8"
6265 x 4462 mm
20'6" x 14'7"
4825 x 4065 mm
15'10" x 13'4"
5162 x 4480 mm
16'11" x 14'8"
Games/Media Room 10005 x 4072 mm
5137 x 4240 mm
16'10" x 13'10"
32'9" x 13'4"
Note: All figures illustrate maximum room dimensions.
MASTER BEDROOM MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITEBEDROOM 2
BEDROOM 2 BEDROOM 5
DRESSING ENSUITE ROOM
W A/C ENSUITE
GAMES/ MEDIA ROOM
DRESSING ROOM A/C
C BEDROOM 6
GAMES/ MEDIA ROOM
The ultimate specification Kitchen
• Television points incorporate CAT 7 satellite wiring to enable purchaser
• The kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive bespoke range of hand
• connection and subscription to Sky +, subject to availability
from the merely functional. Devotion to detail is what turns
• painted floor and wall cabinets with composite stone work surfaces,
• Telephone outlets are located in the drawing room (2 no.), study (2 no.),
houses into homes, an essential part of the Millgate Homes
• breakfast bar and up-stands
• kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and all bedrooms, also adjacent
philosophy exemplified at St Audries.
• Normandy double bowl farmhouse sink
• to the intruder alarm control panel to allow purchaser connection and
• Appliances are in natural steel finish and comprise a Wolf range cooker,
• subscription to a monitored service if required
Excellence is in the detail – it is the final touches, sometimes tiny and even imperceptible that separate the truly exceptional
• Westin extractor hood, an integrated Miele steam oven and also a • combination microwave oven, integrated Miele dishwashers (2 no.),
• An approved hardwired security system is provided
• Sub Zero wine chiller
• External lighting is provided to the front and rear of the property
• Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer provided in utility room • A water softener with secondary hard water supply
Decoration and finish
• A highly efficient gas-fired central heating system in conjunction • with a pressurised hot water cylinder. The pressurised system provides
• All internal walls have a smooth plaster finish with emulsion paint
• equally pressured hot and cold water eliminating the need for tanks
• Ceilings throughout are smooth set
• in the roof space and pumps for showers
• Sculptured coving is fitted to all areas excluding wardrobes, cupboards,
• Wet underfloor heating is provided to ground and first floor
• cloakroom, bathroom and ensuites
• Radiators are fitted with individual thermostatic controls to second floor
• St Audries features a comprehensive electrical system combining a
• Internal doors throughout are panelled oak veneer with chrome
• mix of LED and low-voltage down-lighters
• Chrome finished light switches throughout • A generous supply of chrome finished sockets throughout
• A dimmer switch is provided to the drawing room and dining room,
• The staircase features an American white oak handrail, newel posts
• kitchen/breakfast room and master bedroom plus games/media room
• and spindles
• A mains fed smoke detector with battery back-up is fitted to the entrance • hall and landing with a heat detector to the kitchen
Television and telephone
• Television points are located in the drawing room (2 no.), dining room, • study, kitchen/breakfast room and all bedrooms • Television points are wired to a central position with an adjacent power • supply for purchaser aerial installation
• a Sub Zero American style fridge/freezer with ice and water and a
• Sealed unit white softwood double glazed windows with Espagnolette • security-locking mechanisms are fitted throughout
• A Portland stone fire surround is fitted in the drawing room
Sensitively designed to offer the ultimate in space, comfort and style 12
The bathrooms and ensuites incorporate every contemporary luxury sought after in a modern home today
Bathroom, ensuites and cloakroom
• with white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and
• seed grown turf including areas of planting
• contemporary chrome furnishings
• Patio and paths are finished in Riven paving
• Bespoke vanity units providing useful under sink storage
• An external tap is provided to the rear of the property
• The bathroom, cloakroom and ensuite are equipped
• Areas of ceramic wall, floor and skirting tiles are • incorporated • Towel ladder rails are provided to the bathroom • and ensuites • Mirrors are fitted to the bathroom, cloakroom and • ensuites
• Gardens to front and rear are laid to lawn with quality
• Each garage has an electronically operated up and over • door and incorporates light and power
• The National House Building Council will independently • survey the property during the course of construction
• Insulation is provided to meet the latest NHBC thermal
• and, upon satisfactory structural completion, issue their
• NHBC Buildmark warranty
Exceptional craftsmanship and uncompromising attention to detail is evident throughout
Wargrave Park • Berkshire • Best Family Home
Longwood Manor • Surrey • Best Family Home
Kenley House • Surrey • Best Luxury Home
At Millgate Homes we have a simple ambition; to be the best in everything we do Designing and building no more than fifty homes a year enables us to
you can be certain that your new home will be crafted to exactly
Our ambition to be the best in everything we do has been reflected
create a portfolio of the very finest properties. This pursuit of perfection
the same, exceptional standards. Similar principles to how we build
by the winning of many accolades including the prestigious Evening
takes belief, vision, passion and a painstaking attention to detail at
are applied to where we build. You’ll find Millgate homes in prime
Standard New Homes Awards no less than 25 times in the last 12 years.
every stage of construction, with all work conducted by carefully
residential locations, with architectural designs that blend gracefully
This has included their celebrated New Home of the Year Award in
selected skilled craftsmen using traditional house building methods.
and sympathetically into their surroundings. Our emphasis on
2008, 2010 and 2011 – a record unequalled in the award’s nineteen
industry-leading standards naturally extends to our customer service
Whether you select one of our spacious and elegant apartments,
and we are committed to providing our purchasers with an exemplary
outstanding family homes of distinction or a grand, palatial mansion
experience throughout the entire sales process and beyond.
Millgate homes of distinction are to be found in select locations in Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire and across the home counties.
Subject to contract Please note – statements contained within this specification are believed to be correct. They are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and neither the selling agents or Millgate Homes guarantee their accuracy. The artist’s impressions and floor plans are intended to serve only as a general guide to the appearance and layout of the development. However it may be necessary and rights are reserved for Millgate Homes to make alterations to the layout, appearance and specification of the development without formal notice. Dimensions are approximated having been scaled from plan. Interested parties are advised to check plot availability before embarking on a journey. This brochure does not form part of the contract.
Registered House Builder
LANE N EPSOM
ANE LL L T HI C OP
H RT WO
W AND DL O O W
BE EC H
E AVEN UE
By road from St Audries:
D ROA MILL
Kingswood village centre
Kingswood railway station
Kingston Upon Thames
M25 motorway (Junction 8)
Kingswood Golf & Country Club
EY H U R S
Woodland Way • Kingswood • Surrey
DR IV E
SA ND YL AN E
A DL OO W
RO AD IN G
By rail from Kingswood station:
T EE ST R
ST UR H
Y S WA
VE N U THE A
D ST RE
OU TW OO D
D OW N
ROAD SWOOD KING
Sat. Nav. Ref - KT20 6NR
M25 (Junction 8)
Distances and travel times are approximate and courtesy of the AA & Southern Trains.
Building Excellence www.millgatehomes.co.uk