THE INSIDER THANK YOU NEXT YEAR’S FOCUS November to December 2017 Ensuring that we are business advisers who can provide more than just product options is crucial to us.
With the end of the year approaching, we like to look back at our successes and reflect on what we want to do next year. Each year we go to an independent market researcher who conducts phone interviews on a sample of our customers. They were asked a wide range of questions about different areas of our business and how we are performing. Thank you to the customers who took part in this year’s survey. Your thoughts and feedback are invaluable to us. We believe that we are doing well across the business and have put a strong effort into developing from last year’s results.
The survey showed 84% of our customers found us extremely easy to deal with while the other 16% found us easy to deal with. We are very proud to see this result as we have put a lot of effort into ensuring that we can help your business focus on what matters to you. The areas we plan to focus on next year are: • Decreasing back orders • Investing in technology • Providing customer specific projects for you
SNELL PACKAGING TAPE • Economy grade, general purpose packaging tape used for non-critical carton sealing applications • Conformable polypropylene backing and a consistent, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive Codes:
Snell Hand Tape 642012 Clear 36mm x 100m 48 rolls per carton $1.20 per roll + GST 642014 Clear 48mm x 100m 36 rolls per carton $1.60 per roll + GST 642013 Tan 36mm x 100m 48 rolls per carton $1.20 per roll + GST 642015 Tan 48mm x 100m 36 rolls per carton $1.60 per roll + GST Speak to your Snell Representative about other available colours
Thank you again to those who participated in the survey. Snell wish you all a great end to the year and a safe summer.
BUY TWO CARTONS OF SNELL HAND PACKAGING TAPE AND RECEIVE A FREE COKE & CHIPS COMBO *Until stocks last Code: 912102
CHRISTMAS HOURS 23 December Saturday Closed 24 December Sunday Closed 25 December Monday Closed 26 December Tuesday Closed 27 December Wednesday Open 8am – 5pm 28 Dec 2017 Thursday Open 8am – 5pm 29 Dec 2017 Friday Open 8am – 5pm
30 Dec 2017 Saturday Closed 31 Dec 2017 Sunday Closed 1 Jan 2018 Monday Closed 2 Jan 2018 Tuesday Closed 3 Jan 2018 Wednesday Open 8am – 5pm 4 Jan 2018 Thursday Open 8am – 5pm 5 Jan 2018 Friday Open 8am – 5pm
THE EXPERTS TOUCH
Businesses all over New Zealand put considerable effort into making sure their operations are running efficiently. Prioritising some machines and processes makes sense as in manufacturing you want to ensure that your product is being produced to a high standard, at a low cost, in a timely manner, every time. Focussing just on these areas, can leave other, often lower priority parts of your business with less time to be developed. Although these may seem small, the impact that they can be having on your business could be large. For example, if your Pallet Wrapping Machine has not had a recent warrant of fitness you could be:
31 using up to
more on consumables
CREATING SAFETY RISKS through insufficient load stability
A large concrete manufacturer had been wrapping product the same way with the same machine for a number of years without any â€œknownâ€? issues. During this time they never analysed their machines performance and had purchased the recommended film. Partaking in detailed analysis of their system led to an improvement in load stability, reduction in waste while saving $6000 per year on Pallet Wrap. This is enough to stretch from Hamilton to Taupo (160km).
Wasting of wrap
Similar issues could be present in your hygiene processes. If your hygiene systems are not tailored to your workplace you could be wasting $1000s each year and could even be impacting on the wellbeing of your staff and the quality of your product. These areas are concerning and that is without mentioning your safety equipment, logistics or packaging.
Reviewing these systems and processes is the best way to ensure that they are working efficiently and helping your business. Having access to specialists with expert knowledge can help ensure that you are able to affect your areas of concern. Snell have a team of specialists within a range of product groups who are ready and on hand to offer friendly and informative advice. For more information about our specialists please contact your Snell representative.
NOT INVESTING IN YOUR PERCEIVED LOWER PRIORITY PROCESSES COULD BE COSTING YOUR BUSINESS.
A SPECIALIST IS AVAILABLE TO TALK TO YOU WHEREVER YOU SEE THIS ICON IN THE CATEGORIES BELOW
GET READY FOR YOUR OFFICE PARTY
LILY PAPER PLATES
• Wide range of instant coffee, Milo, tea and vending products • Great for the work kitchen • A wider Nestle range is available on our website Codes 30CLAS500 - Nescafe Classic 500g tin 6/tray $43.70 + GST each 30FINE500 - Nescafe Fine Blend 500g tin 6/tray $43.70 + GST each 30ESPRESSO - Nescafe Espresso 500g tin 6/ tray $43.70 + GST each
• Paper plates in 15cm and 23cm sizes. • Ideal for informal catering, barbeques, parties etc Codes: 35PLATPAP15 - 15CM PAPER PLATE 250/ PKT 4PKT/CTN $18.00 + GST 35PLATPAP23/250 23CM PAPER PLATE 250/PKT 4PKT/CTN $30.90 + GST
RIPPLE-WRAP™ PAPER HOT CUPS
MILO • Mix with milk or hot water for a great-tasting and nutritious drink that gives you the energy to go • Large 1.9kg tin is ideal for cafés, canteens and tuckshops, catering events and in the office kitchen Code: 257024
$35.90 + GST each
• White and brown paper hot cups • Unique, corrugated paper wrapping provides increased hand-comfort and heat insulation. • Button sipper lids in white or black sold separately. • 1000 cups/ lids in a carton excluding code 215014 which has 500 per carton Codes 215004 - 8OZ HOT CUP WHITE $197.70 + GST per carton 215005 - 12OZ HOT CUP PLAIN $241.50 + GST per carton 215026 - 8OZ HOT CUP BR/WHT $167.00 + GST per carton 215025 - 360ML BROWN HOT CUP $202.95 + GST per carton 215014 - 480ML HOT CUP BROWN $157.40 + GST per carton 215023 - HOT CUP LID BUTTON 240ML WHITE $84.94 + GST per carton
PLASTIC CUTLERY • Easy and economical, perfect for informal catering, parties and barbeques • 100 per packet, 10 packets per carton Codes 285005 - Teaspoons $3.60 + GST per packet 283030 - Bulk Teaspoons $37.90 + GST per carton 285001 - Knives $3.30 + GST per packet 285006 - Forks $3.60 + GST per packet 285007 - Dessert Spoons $3.60 + GST per packet 282010 - Foldable Spork $54.00 + GST per carton
SERVIETTES • Absorbent serviettes suitable for any occasion • White, 1 ply, 4 fold • 300 x 300mm • 3000 per carton Code: 206004
+ GST per carton
BUY ANY NESTLE PRODUCT DURING THE MONTHS OF NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER TO GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN ONE OF 5 $100 NESTLE HAMPERS
DON’T STRESS ABOUT CLEANING UP WITH DISPOSABLES AT YOUR END OF YEAR PARTY.
• An ideal catering companion, a must for barbeques and many finger foods • 2 litre bottle, 6 per carton Code: 30TOMATO1LTR
$11.60 + GST each
PREPARING YOUR TEAM FOR SUMMER
HI VIS TRADITIONAL SINGLET YELLOW/NAVY
WIDE BRIM SLOUCH HAT
• 100% polyester, 160gsm micro mesh • Comfort fit, easy care and quick dry • Moisture-wicking fabric • Front dust panel • Yellow and Navy Codes: 827083 - XS 827084 - Small 827085 - Medium 827086 - Large 827087 - XL 827088 - 2XL 827089 - 3XL 827090 - 4XL 827091 - 5XL
• Legionnaire flap on the back • Superior sun protection Codes: 842196 - Small $9.30 + GST each 842197 - Medium $9.30 + GST each 842198 - Large $9.30 + GST each 842199 - XL $9.30 + GST each
PRO CHOICE SPF50 SUN SCREEN • • • •
$12.50 + GST each
THORZT SUGAR FREE MULTI 3GM PACK
CARGO SHORTS - BLACK • 100% cotton, 310gsm mercerised double preshrunk drill • 2 front slant pockets, 1 front welt pocket. 2 back welt pockets with flap and velcro closure • Cargo pockets on both legs with flaps, velcro closure and webbing pulls • 2-needle lap seamed, all pressure points bar tacked for extra strength and durability Codes: 886044 - 72CM 886045 - 77CM 886046 - 82CM 886047 - 87CM 886048 - 92CM 886049 - 97CM 886050 - 102CM 886051 - 107CM 886052 - 112CM
SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum Water resistant for 4 hours Contains Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for moisture conditioning • Nano particle Free Codes: 863222 - 2.5 LTR $79.60 + GST 863221 - 1 LTR $29.30 + GST 863220 - 500ML $20.00 + GST 863218 - 125ML $6.60 + GST 862013 - 500ml wall bracket $20.90 + GST each 862014 - 1L wall bracket $19.80 + GST each
• Scientifically formulated to hydrate the hard worker in extreme working conditions • Replacing proportions of electrolytes, essential minerals, carbohydrates, amino acids and other nutrients • Designed for sustained hydration • Pleasant tasting and caffeine-free • Re-establishes the correct electrolyte balance for optimum worker performance Code: 863203
+ GST per packet
$37.40 + GST each
WE’RE THERE FOR YOU, NATIONWIDE W
Offers valid 1st November to 31st December 2017 or while stocks last. All prices exclude GST.
HEAD OFFICE & DISTRIBUTION: AUCKLAND
6-8 Goodman Place, Penrose, Auckland Ph: 09 622 4141 Fax: 09 622 4146
2 Maui Street, Te Rapa, Hamilton Ph: 07 850 1077 Fax: 07 850 1022
133 Gracefield Road, Gracefield, Wellington Ph: 04 566 9456 Fax: 04 566 9457
Waterloo Road, Sockburn, Christchurch Ph: 03 344 1995 Fax: 03 344 1997
Published on Nov 9, 2017