24 2006 8 12 21 56 5:56 AM
480. A blue whale's tongue is so large that fifty could stand on it.
481. The oldest working Post Office in the world is located in the village of Sanquer, located in the Scottish Lowlands. It has been operating since 1712.
482. 38% of Americans eat breakfast everyday.
483. The "naked recreation and travel" industry has grown by 233% in the past decade.
484. Despite being over 27 times smaller, Norway's total coastline is longer than the USA's.
485. Toronto was the first city in the world with a computerized traffic signal system.
486. It takes about 63,000 trees to make the newsprint for the average Sunday edition of The New York Times.
487. Amtrak is the combination of the words "American" and "Track".
488. In France, it is illegal for a person to kiss another on railways.
489. Battle Creek, Michigan is referred to as the "Cereal Bowl of America." The city produces the most breakfast cereals than any other city in the world.
490. Peanut butter is an effective way to remove chewing
Page 48 of 49