24 2006 8 12 21 56 5:56 AM
performance are called a claque.
320. A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.
321. St Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, was not Irish.
322. France is known as the perfume capital of the world.
323. In Alabama, it is against the law to wear a fake mustache that could cause laughter in the church.
324. 44% of kids watch television before they go to sleep.
325. Blood is such a good stain that Native Americans used it for paint.
326. When the Statue of Liberty was moved from France to the United States, 214 crates were used to transport it. The Statue was also reduced to 350 pieces.
327. Actor Michael Keaton was originally named Michael Douglas.
328. Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
329. The artist Vincent Van Gogh sliced part of his ear off in madness.
330. The largest volcano known is on Mars: Olympus Mons, 370 miles wide and 79,000 feet high, is almost three times higher than Mount Everest.
Page 33 of 49