24 2006 8 12 21 55 5:55 AM
145. Due to the deforestation of the forests in North China, over one million tons of sands blows into Beijing from the Gobi desert. It sometimes causes the sky to turn yellow.
146. A leopard's vision is so good it can practically see in the dark.
147. A lion's roar is so loud that it can be heard five kilometers away.
148. Centuries ago in India, a person could get their nose chopped off for breaking the law.
149. Less than one quarter of the people in the world are vegetarians.
150. Bernd Eilts, a German artist, turns dried cow manure into wall clocks and small sculptures. He is now expanding his business to include cow dung wrist watches.
151. The small intestine in the human body is about 2 inches around, and 22 feet long.
152. A piece of French toast that was partially eaten by Justin Timberlake sold on eBay.
153. Male goats will pee on each other in order to attract mates.
154. The word "Oral-B" is a combination of oral hygiene and the letter B, which stands for the word "better."
Page 16 of 49