HRM 326 Week 3 Individual Quiz (UOP Course) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/HRM/HRM-326-(UOP-Course)/product-2984hrm-326-week-3-individual-quiz-(uop-course) For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Tutorial Purchased: 4 Times, Rating: A
Retrieve the Quiz for Week 3 posted in the Course Material forum of our OLS classroom. Complete the multiple choice quiz by highlighting the correct response. Post your completed quiz to the assignments link.
1. _____ refers to the collection of information â€“ including what, when, how, and from whom â€“ that will be used to determine the effectiveness of the training program.
2. _____ can be used as a "dress rehearsal" to show the program to managers, trainees, and customers.
3. Identify the third level outcome amongst the following Kirkpatrick's four-level framework for categorizing training outcomes.
4. Skill-based outcomes include acquisition or learning of skills and use of skills on the job.
5. Utility analysis is a cost-benefit analysis method that involves assessing the dollar value of training based on estimates of the difference in job performance between trained and untrained employees, and the number of individuals trained.
6. This relates to the learner's decision regarding what information to attend, how to remember, and how to solve problems
7. The process of withdrawing positive or negative reinforcers to eliminate a behavior is known as _____.
8. Pedagogy gives the instructor major responsibility for making decisions about learning content, method, and evaluation.
Learning strategies include rehearsal, organizing, and delegation.
10. Seating arrangements at the training site should be based on an understanding of the desired
type of trainee interaction and trainee-trainer interaction.