Page 1

Using Custom Towels For Business Promotion Every corporation is looking for a solution to market their brand proficiently and reach a lot of consumers all at once. Promotional gifts, like custom towels are a great way to get your company information into the hands of present or potential consumers. Promotional gifts are believed to outlast other forms of advertising such as radio spots, TV ads, and billboards. There are plenty of perks of putting a percentage of your advertising budget toward a promotional product. Since they have a long lifetime, promotional gifts can open up communication with shoppers, they don't limit a specific audience and they absolutely increase brand recognition. Traditional forms of marketing and advertising only stick around for a short time. Sooner or later the allotted length of time runs out possibly within month, weeks or even moments. A rally towel on the other hand last a lot longer than say a flyer or leaflet which can be thrown out in seconds of someone seeing it. If you are giving away a rally towel at a game, those fans would take that product home and whether they come to another game or not, they might use that towel in the home, at work, at the gym effectively advertising on your behalf. Opening up communication with a probable customer can be very difficult. When someone is given something however, they feel some sense of responsibility to patron that company. A study done on promotional products discovered that 52 percent of individuals given a promotional product end up doing business with the company giving the product. Think about the other 48 percent? Because of the kind gesture from the company, customers stated that would most likely give that business a chance when they were in need of what the business supplied. Also, giving out free towels at a sporting event produces a common bond with the fans and can get you started off on the right foot. A jump in brand recognition requires a brand name or logo to be exposed again and again. Game towels are a perfect way to raise brand recognition. If each fan in a stadium that holds 10,000 people is given a towel, can you imagine how many times every person will see your logo or slogan in one night? Whenever people see a company's logo repeatedly, they would be less likely to forget it. Another great thing about the use of rally towels is it doesn't limit you on your target market. They also do not have demographic limits in terms of promotional products. Also, there is a huge group of people of all ages, cultures, and interests that attend games. Reaching a wider consumer base in this way is perhaps the best option in terms of marketing and advertising. While promotional gifts can be an efficient way to advertise to build a business, if is at times challenging and perplexing for the ones making all the decisions. You should not be nervous about using this type of advertising nonetheless if you have faith in your company and the services or products you offer. The fantastic thing about investing in custom towels is you will be able to order in large or small quantities, depending on what you need. Before venturing out on a huge order, you may want to test the water so to speak where a small quantity can be purchased to see how people respond to them. Last thing to remember, rally hand towels are extremely fun for cheering on a team and are continuously being waved around during a game which gives them an excellent first impression of your company.

Towel Trading Company

Page 1


Using Custom Towels For Business Promotion To give thanks to attendees for getting involved in your function, offer customized rally towels. For lots more particulars on RallyTowels.com, see them at their webpage, http://www.rallytowels.com/.

Document Tags: customized rally towels, custom beach towels http://www.rallytowels.com/

Towel Trading Company

Page 2

Using Custom Towels For Business Promotion  

To give thanks to attendees for getting involved in your function, offer customized rally towels. For lots more particulars on RallyTowels.c...

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you