__MAIN_TEXT__
feature-image

Page 1


500, Lioufeng Rd., Wufeng, Taichung City 41354 (Asia University)


Asia Museum of Modern Art The museum was designed by a famous Japanese architect Tadao Ando with a triangular shape of structure. It is the very first art museum on campus in the world by the Pritzker Architecture Prize winner and architect Tadao Ando. Throughout the interior and exterior of the art museum, techniques of misplacement, displacement, and overlaying of the building volume are employed to reconstruct the three faces of the three triangles as a geometrical shape and create a form of space flowing. From the designing to the detailed adjustment, it took a total of 6.5 years to complete the construction. Architect Tadao Ando introduces three unique concepts of architecture, ushering in a revolutionary content in accordance with the rhythm of space composition for artworks that formerly viewed as still objects. Amidst the interplay of light and shadow that is natural, free, and liberal, the Museum of Modern Art embodies the harmonious symphony of architecture and art, orchestrating a novel exhibition experience for the visitors to the art museum.

Top view and the side of the Asia Museum of Art


No. 251, Guangming Rd, Beitou District, Taipei City


Beitou Library

This two-storey library was the first building in Taiwan opened in November 2006 to receive the certification of “Green Building.� Designed by the Taiwanese firm Bio Architecture Formosana, the library is fitted with eco-friendly features and settings making it one of the most energy-efficient and environmental-friendly architectures of East Asia. The library plays an role in bettering the environment by being energy and water efficient. The library is a wooden building and uses large French windows to reduce the consumption of lighting electricity. The roof was designed to be partially covered with photovoltaic cells to generate electricity and capture rain water to be stored and used to flush toilets. Eco-friendly paint was also used, to reduce the amount of toxins released into the environment. Thoughtfully designed with eco-friendly features, Beitou Library is a sanctuary from the bustling Taipei City of concrete buildings.

Left: Photos all by Lalasan from shotrip.com Right:


No.21, Zhongshan S.Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10048


Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall The Memorial Hall is a national monument erected in memory of Chiang Kai-shek, former President of Taiwan. After he died in 1975, the government established a Funeral Committee to build a memorial. The architect incorporated elements of traditional Chinese architecture to mirror the Sun Yat Sen Mausoleum in Nanjing, China. The hall opened in 1980, the fifth anniversary of his death. The Hall has four white sides. The blue roof shaped as octagonal that picks up the symbolism of the number eight, which associated in Chinese with of good fortune. Two sets of stairs, each with 89 steps to represent his age at the time of his death, lead to the main entrance. The ground level houses a library and a museum documenting his life and Taiwanese history. The upper level contains the main hall, in which a large statue of himself is located, and where a guard mounting ceremony takes place at regular intervals.

Top: Bottom:


No. 158, Shuntian Rd., Dajia Dist, Taichung City 43741


Dajia Jenn Lann Temple This temple worships Mazu, the Chinese sea goddess, the deified form of medieval Fujianese shamaness Lin Moniang. The temple started in 1730, the Yongzheng Era of the Qing Dynasty. The temple organized the first association of Mazu temples, called Taiwan Mazu Fellowship in the 1980s. Its membership increased from eighteen temples in 1990 to sixty temples in 2010. During the beginning of Lunar Year, territorial pilgrimage is a great celebration with hundreds of believers following the pilgrimage and welcoming Mazu in every temple. It has front, behind and south north palace and bell drum floor. All of the woodcarvings in flowers, birds, beasts and sculptures are neat and beautiful. After many times of re-built, many ancient antiques were lost and only a few plaques left.

Location: No158, Shuntian Rd., Dajia Dist, Taichung City 43741, Taiwan


No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City 33758


Extension of Taoyuan International Airport The renovation project of the terminal 1, designed by Japanese architect Norihiko Dan, was completed with doubling the floor area, expanding check-in counters, shopping areas in 2012. The former terminal was built in 1979. After thirty years of use, it was operating over capacity and outdated. The renovation aimed to re-establish a new gate and expand without tearing down existing structure. In this project, a method was designed to frame the roof on both wings to widen the space without constructing any new floors, while providing a reinforcement to the structure of the existing terminal at the same time. That is how characteristic diagonal pillars, which used to line the exterior walls of the previous building, were assimilated to its interior. These pillars became the main elements of interior space from that of the exterior.

Location: No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City 33758, Taiwan


No. 212, Sec. 2, Minzu Rd., West Central Dist., Tainan City 700


Fort Provintia

With a long history of years, Fort Provintia, known as “Chihkan Tower“ nowdays, has gone through many periods of colonial rule. During the Dutch rule, the colonizers exchanged cloth for land owned by the plains aborigines. They set up commercial markets in Tainan, making the city a business hub. However, in response to long-term oppression by the colonial Dutch forces, the local farmers rose up against the colonizers during the Guo Huaiyi Rebellion in 1652. To prevent such uprisings from happening again, the Dutch built up the Fort Provintia as the strategic military base and political center in 1653. In 1661, the Dutch were defeated by Zheng Cheng-gong, better known by his Hok-kien honorific Koxinga, and it became Taiwan’s highest administrative institution. When Koxinga passed away, his son ruled in his place, and the Fort was degraded into an ammunition depot. During the Qing dynasty, the fort didn’t survive the civil wars and natural disasters. After several major renovations, finally in 1974, the Fort became what you see today.

The Fort during Japanese Ruled period


No. 1, Section 4, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City


Grand Hotel

The Grand Hotel was established in May 1952 and the main building was completed on October 10, 1973. The Grand Hotel was established in May 1952 and the main building was completed on October 10, 1973. The hotel is one of the world’s tallest Chinese classical buildings at 285 feet high. It is owned by the Duen-Mou Foundation of Taiwan, a non-profit organization, and has played host to foreign dignitaries. After Chiang Kai-shek’s retreat to Taiwan, he felt it was difficult to accommodate foreign ambassadors due to the lack of five-star hotels. His wife then suggested building one on Yuanshan Mountain. He decided on a Chinese palace-style architecture to promote Chinese culture to the foreigners through its extravagance. The architect Yang Cho-Cheng was responsible for the design of the Hotel. The hotel was established in 1952, but it was expanded several times before it became the landmark as it is known today. Finally, in 1973, the Hotel was completed and it became an instant Taipei icon. Location: No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City 33758, Taiwan


No. 33, Zhongzheng Road, West Central District, Tainan City 700


Hayashi Department Store

Hayashi Department Store, also known as “Five Stories House,” was founded by a Japanese businessman Hayashi Houichi. Born in a village of Yamaguchi Prefecture, Hayashi lost his parent in his childhood, and was raised by his cousin. He first entered the Sanyou Railway Company for a while, and then start his own delivery company. Later on, he wrapped up his company and came to Tainan to try out his luck. He met the owner of Nichikichi Gofukuya, a traditional attire shop, who gave him a job. Hayashi learned about the market, and with his vision and ability, he opened a shop. He eventually accumulated enough capital to found the Hayashi Department Store. The store opened in 1932 and it became the largest department store in southern Taiwan and a modern age of Taiwanese culture began. The decade of 1930s was the starting point of the modern civilization in Taiwan. As telephones and water supply lines popularized, symbols of civilization such as airplanes and vehicles flooded into Taiwan. The cafés become the fad of the day, as well as movies and jazz music. People’s mentality was opening up, dresses replaced kimonos. As the Pacific War broke out, the Hayashi Department Store ended its brief yet splendid rendezvous with Tainan.

Location: No. 9, Hangzhan South Road, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City 33758, Taiwan


333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11012


International Trade Building Founded in 1970 to help promoting foreign trade, the International Trade Building is a non-profit trade promotion organization in Taiwan. It is sponsored by the government, industry associations and organizations. Located at the heart of Taipei, it offers the best quality services in terms of international trade and exhibitions. With all these services, it offers trading information and assists businesses and manufacturers to reinforcing their competitiveness. The Building maintains 60 overseas branches worldwide, forming a solid worldwide network. The center is also well known for its exhibitions; it has presented international and local exhibitions with a total of over 1 million visitors each year. It is a great place for companies to promote their products and for visitors to purchase merchandises at reasonable prices.

Family photos of Hayashi.


No. 3, Ln. 233, Anbei Rd., Anping Dist., Tainan City 708


Julius Mannich & CO.

Foreigners were banned from trading in Taiwan during the Qing dynasty, but the Treaty of Tianjin forced open harbors to foreign traders including Anping District. There were five big foreign trading companies at the time, only the buildings of Julius Mannich & Co. and Tait & Co. remain. Julius Mannich was a German businessman who set up camphor and sugar business like other traders in 1875. Most companies enjoyed success until Taiwan was ceded to Japan. The cession make the Treaty meaningless, so the Japanese government made the trade of camphor and opium a government business. The company folded and the Japanese turned it into a district office. After the arrival of the KMT, it was used as dormitory of the salt works manager. Since 1986, it has been a small museum. The building is now one of the few European colonial architecture left in Taiwan. It rises above the ground on a stone foundation that has circular vents in it for cooling. A distinctive feature is the long veranda with brick arcades along the front of it and windows with shutters at the back. There is a front yard with banyan trees that is curtained by a brick wall.

Location: Room 0308, 3F, 333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11012, Taiwan


No. 212, Sec. 2, Minzu Rd., West Central Dist., Tainan City 700


Kaohsiung Center for the Arts It is a performance center, which was once deserted area as military camp. In the 1950s, it was the site of a recruitment base. The government decided to transform this whole area into a performance center. In 2007, the design firm Mecanoo Architecten won the design and construction rights and

text placement text placement text placement text placement

the construction completed in 2012. The center is currently being built in a 9.9 hectares of land covering 3.3 hectares of floor area. The design was inspired by the banyan trees around the area. The center will house four indoor venues, which are theater, concert hall, playhouse and recital hall. The pipe organ in the concert hall has 9,194 pipes, this will be the grandest organ in Asia. It is now the largest art avenue in the world.

Location: Room 0308, 3F, 333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11012, Taiwan


No. 3, Ln. 233, Anbei Rd., Anping Dist, Tainan City


Luce Memorial Chapel

It is a Christian chapel on the center of campus at Tunghai University. It was designed by the noted architect I. M. Pei who was also responsible for the campus of Tunghai University, with likely participation by architects Chi-kuan Chen and Chao-kang Chang. The chapel was named in honor of the Rev. Henry W. Luce, an American missionary in China and father of publisher Henry R. Luce. The construction took place from 1962 until 1963. The chapel is set on an irregular hexagonal base, providing gross floor area, chancel, and robing rooms. The church itself is a tent-like structure with four warped, establishing itself as a landmark on campus. The form of four curved surfaces built with reinforced concrete was influenced by Philips Pavilion. However, unlike other contemporary ruled-surface buildings around the era, it is not a thin-shell structure. The chapel’s planes are composed of lattice beams that grow thicker as they descend. The exterior of the Chapel is covered with yellow glazed tiles echoing the diamond-shaped coffer beams on the building’s interior. The Chapel’s elaborate reinforced concrete formwork was created by local craftsmen. Location: Room 0308, 3F, 333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11012, Taiwan


No. 4, Sec. 1, Nanchang Rd., Zhongzheng District., Taipei City 10066


Monopoly Bureau

The Monopoly Bureau Building is a Renaissance-style red brick building built in 1913 during the Japanese rule of Taiwan. It was responsible for all liquor and tobacco products in Taiwan as well as opium, salt, and camphor. The Bureau began brewing Takasago Beer in 1922 by the Takasago Malted Beer Company. Light and dark varieties of beers were offered, though the price of them varied widely depending on the availability of imported Japanese beers and the contingencies of the economy. As WWII reached its end, matches, petroleum and standard weights and measures came under the Monopoly Bureau’s authority. After the war, the government preserved the monopoly system for alcohol and tobacco. The Takasago Beer was renamed Taiwan Beer and production of Taiwan Beer was assigned to the Tobacco and Wine Monopoly Bureau. In the 1960s, they produced Taiwan beers that added Formosa rice with the fermentation process, resulting in the local flavor for which is known today.

Photos all by Lalasan from shotrip.com.


Chung-Shan South Road, Zhongzheng District , Taipei City 10048


National Concert Hall and National Theater National Theater and National Concert Hall are two of the first major modern performing arts facilities to be established in Asia. Upon the death of Chiang Kai-shek, the government authorized the construction of a monument and cultural arts facilities on the grounds of a memorial plaza. Yang Cho-cheng, architects and engineers associates were responsible for the design. The buildings, though modern in function and purpose, recall traditional elements of Chinese palace architecture. The G+H Company played leading roles in the design of the interior facilities, stage lighting and acoustics. The structures were completed, and officially opened their doors the following month as venues of the “National Chiang Kai-shek Cultural Center� in 1987. Each structure can host at least two events simultaneously. The National Theater contains a smaller theater and the National Concert Hall holds a more intimate hall. Outdoor performances can also be staged on the square.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 251, Guangming Rd, Beitou District, Taipei City


Oxford College

Around 1872, Dr. Mackay had been preaching to the Taiwanese outdoors until he felt the need to build a school. Therefore, when he returned to Britain in 1880, he raised money for the school. Construction of the school was completed in 1882. In honor of the British contributors, he named the school after his hometown. Oxford College has the characteristics of traditional Chinese architecture with symmetrical structures. Moreoverm there are eight Buddhist towers on the roof. It engaged in training missionaries, workers and teachers. It is now listed as the second grade of historical site. Oxford College provided educational foundation for the Aletheia University and the Dankang Senior High School. The building was designed by Dr. Mackay with traditional Chinese architectural style. Construction materials, such as bricks and roof tiles, were imported from Hsia Men. The bricks were coated with paint to prevent weather damage, while sticky rice mixed with lime and sugar was the major material for the walls. The building has been listed as second grade historical site.

Photos all by Lalasan from shotrip.com.


122 Chongqing South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City


Presidential Office

The Presidential Office is the work place of the President of Taiwan. The building was designed by architect Uheiji Nagano during the period of Japanese colonial. Aspects of the typical Japanese architects during the colonial period include a facade facing east and a blend of traditional European elements (Renaissance, Baroque and neoclassical). Damaged in the Allied bombing during WWII, the building was restored after the war. It became the presidential office in 1950 after the government of the Republic of China lost its control of mainland China and relocated the nation’s capital to Taipei at the end of the Chinese Civil War. Since 2006, the name Chieh Shou Hall was dropped. The structure is officially referred to in English simply as the Presidential Office. At present, this Baroque-style building is a symbol of the government.

Photos all by Lalasan from shotrip.com.


No. 53, Nanhai Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City


Qing Dynasty Taiwan Provincial Administration Hall The Qing Dynasty Taiwan Provincial Administration Hall is the only imperial government office left in Taiwan. Taiwan was established as a province of China in 1885, and among other functions, this served as the treasury handling money matters, military pay, etc. The Hall also served as the residential quarters for central government and officials on inspection visits to Taiwan. This building was the centerpiece of a large housing the provincial government’s administrative machinery. There is nothing else survives today (it is estimated it represents just 1/32 of the original complex). What remains is the main hall and parts of the two wings of the yamen, a rare and precious example of the south Fujian architectural style. After more than two years of renovation work and the addition of illustrated information boards, multimedia facilities, and scale models, the building was opened to the public in May. The roof features a single ridge with the classic south China swallowtail design. The overall look is simple and solemn. Inside you can peruse displays that give you a whirlwind tour of Taiwan’s past.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


B1F, No. 11, Zhongshan 1st Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung City 801


R9 Subway Station Central Park This station serves Kaohsiung Central Park and the Datong shopping district on the red line of the underground system. A large aluminium canopy sails over the underground concourse, protecting commuters from sunlight and rainfall but still allows for natural airflow. The aluminium was chosen as the canopy material due to its lightness, durability and resistance to corrosion. The canopy sits on four yellow steels. Across the top surface, there are a large number of glazed openings filled with frosted glass. On the underside, these openings are perforated to ensure that natural light can reach the concourse underneath, while still helping to dissipate the glare of the sun. The station entrance draws the landscaping down from the park into the station via a sloped, green bank that leads people down to concourse level. Two sets of escalators allow people to move between the concourse and park level and are divided by a cascading water feature which helps to animate the approach to the platforms.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 18, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104


Spot Taipei Film House

At the end of the 19th century, flourishing commerce in tea and camphor led many Western countries to establish consulates and trade offices in the Dadaocheng district of Taihoku Prefecture. The United States built its consulate during the Japanese rule as the American Consulate in Taihoku. Following WWII, it served as US Ambassador’s residence. It now stands as an historic witness to relations between Taipei and Washington, D.C. In 1913, seeing that Taiwan’s strategic position became important, the U.S. government upgraded their offices in Taiwan. WWII broke out between Japan and the United States in the Pacific, forcing the American consulate in Taipei to close. In 1979, the US switched diplomatic relations to China. Subsequently, the American Institute in Taiwan was established to maintain non-diplomatic relations with Taiwan. The US embassy was closed and the building was left abandoned. In 2000, the City Government and the Cultural and Educational Foundation began renovating the building and it now houses the Spot Taipei Film House.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 110, Songyong Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110


Tao Zhu Yin Yuan Tower

Tao Zhu Yin Yuan, meaning “Retreat of Tao Zhu” leaves many in awe as they pass by this modern day wonder. Located in the heart of Taipei in the Xin Yi District, this giant building with its double helix structure is literally a smoke eater. With over 23,000 trees and shrubs, it is estimated that the shrubbery on the Tao Zhu Yin Yuan will absorb over 130 tons of carbon dioxide every year, which helps making the air in Taipei cleaner and safer. The architect Vincent Callebaut, known for his beautiful, technological as well as environmentally friendly works and projects. This building is said to contain over 40 condo homes with the stunning city skyline view, making it a modern day and highly innovative tree house. The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 70, Sanshui St., Wanhua Dist., Taipei City 108


U-mkt

Xintomicho Foodstuff Market, now called as “U-mkt,” was established in 1935, a public market set up during the Japanese rule. The main body of the market is a U-shaped plain house, supported by reinforced concrete. Furthermore, the attached parts include a wooden Japanese style house and public toilets made of bricks. Although the appearance represents the modernization of market at that time, it is not all preserved due to long-term usage. In 1930, the government announced “Rules of Foodstuff Market”, which regulated architectural structure and space arrangement of the market in detail with due hygiene consideration. Xinfu Market, was established under such circumstances. Other foodstuff markets set up in the same period have been either altered or abolished. Therefore, this market represents a treasurable resource for us to learn the modernized hygienic architectural style of the public markets during Japanese rule. In 2017, U-mkt was launched for re-designing the mode of this cultural asset and operation phase by phase, so as to respond the local demand and pass through the vitality of this space.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 599, Zhongshan Road, Yuchi Township, Nantou County 555


Visitor Center, Sun Moon Lake The Lalu is no doubt one of the most luxurious hotels in Sun Moon Lake, and just on the other side of the Lalu sits the eye-catching Xiangshan Visitor Center. It was designed by Dan Norihiko, the architect behind the Terminal One of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. Built in 2010, the visitor center is an organic architecture that promotes harmony between human habitation and the natural world. Composed of two beautifully curved buildings, the visitor center boast cutting edge architectural designs, but give it a second look, you will realize that it actually stands out for its greyish architecture and fair-faced concrete surfaces. The visitor center is dominated by the touch of zen and in perfect harmony with the surroundings. It has great views from the floor to ceiling windows, where beams of sunlight get to shine through. Visitors can even go up to the rooftop and have a stroll in the lush greenery, appreciating the sheer beauty of Sun Moon Lake.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 100, Shiyun Blvd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City 813


World Game Stadium

The National Stadium, formerly known as the World Games Stadium, is a multipurpose stadium in Zuoying District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It is currently the largest stadium in Taiwan in terms of capacity. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and it hosted the main events for the 2009 World Games. The stadium has a capacity of 55,000 people. Since the conclusion of the games, the stadium has been used for some Taiwanese football team matches. The stadium, designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito, makes use of solar energy to provide its power needs. The stadium’s semi spiral-shaped, like a dragon, is the first stadium in the world to provide power using solar power technology. The solar panels covering the vast external face of the stadium are able to generate most of the power required for its own operation, as well as additional power that can be saved. The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 10 Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City


Ximen Red House Theater

Built during Japanese rule and designed by Japanese architect Kondo Juro, the theater was originally a market building, with its ground floor serving as a department store. From 1945 onwards, the building was used as a theater, housing a troupe performing Peking Opera. Due to a fire, it was renovated in the 2000s. Since 2007, the Theater has been managed by the Taipei Culture Foundation, which uses the theater as a platform to promote the cultural and creative industries and revive the Ximending’s community. It was listed as a level three Historical Site in 1997. The Theater’s architectural style is characterized by the blended Western and Meiji era Japanese architectural patterns. It can be attributed to architect’s education, as he attended Tokyo Imperial University, where he became cognizant of Western architectural styles. The Theater consists of an octagonal building. In 2015, the Cruciform Building was renovated to restore Taiwan’s first market and grocery bazaar. The building is home to the Creative Boutique which provides local labels with aesthetic retail spaces. In 2016, the Building underwent the largest-scale renovation in the last 100 years.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 168, Minzu Road, Lukang Township, Changhua County 505


Yu Jen Jai

Yu Jen Jai is a bakery located in Lukang Township, Changhua County, Taiwan. It was founded in 1877, and specializes in Chinese pastries. The original building is listed as a protected historical site by the Ministry of Culture. Yu Jen Jai is among the oldest existing shops in Taiwan and its products, most notably its “egg yolk pastry” , are listed among the best Taiwanese souvenirs. Yu Jen Jai was founded by Jin Huang selling the “Phoenix Eye Cakes” in 1877. The original store was built in Baroque style in 1930, and has been housing bakery in this building ever since. The current owner is the fourth generation descendant of the founder. As part of the City Government’s efforts to demolish illegal structures, Yu Jen Jai’s second branch store had its veranda demolished in 2012. Its main store had delayed demolition by arguing that the building is historically significant.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.


No. 350, Jinhe Road, Zhonghe District, New Taipei City 235


Zhonghe Sports Center

Most of the district-based sports centers in Taiwan were built like office buildings, which nested within crowded urban fabrics. As the result, these buildings often do not reach their full potential nor open up more opportunities to the public in terms of social engagements and spatial arrangements. Programs inside these buildings are typically separated by floor slabs which disengage activities and block visual connections from each other, visitors were left without choices but to take the elevators to arrive to their desired destinations. The lack of spatial and visual qualities was often the aftermath or syndromes of this building type, particularly in the metropolitan cities of Taiwan. Q-Lab decides to engage the project with urbanistic approach as well as social agendas in mind. The sport center deals with strict sports requirements and simultaneously engages pubic with social protocols and agendas. Q-Lab approaches the design with awareness of its environment and renders it with structural expression and architectural integrity. The sports center breaks the norm from conventional building typology. It is a place to meet, to see and to be seen.

The pipe organ in Taiwan’s National Concert Hall was the largest in Asia when installed in 1987.

Profile for 施佩汝

TAIPHABET  

An illustrated alphabet inspired by the most interesting buildings and historic landmarks in Taiwan.

TAIPHABET  

An illustrated alphabet inspired by the most interesting buildings and historic landmarks in Taiwan.

Profile for shihpeiru
Advertisement

Recommendations could not be loaded

Recommendations could not be loaded

Recommendations could not be loaded

Recommendations could not be loaded